Grønne aksjer

Perpus
18.01.2023 kl 17:54 7244

Saga Pure har oppdatert nettsiden sin i forhold til nye investeringsmandatet ser ut som:

"At Saga Pure we seek out the companies with the potential for greatness, whether its within green technology or other assets. As a listed investment company on the Oslo Stock Exchange, we’re dedicated to bringing strong returns for our shareholders..

Our focus areas
The capital markets have changed a lot in the last 12 to 18 months, particularly within renewables. With increasing interest rates and inflation, the demand for higher returns also increases. We’re constantly evolving to adapt to these market changes. With an expanded investment mandate, we believe the company is in a better position to deliver returns to our shareholders."

https://www.sagapure.com/

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.