Energi

cinet
28.04.2023 kl 11:58 2494

Kanskje like fjollete som Statoil/ Eguinor, men her er en form for begrunnelse:
"We are today facing the future as a forward-leaning and strong company, which will be named BlueNord. As BlueNord, we are in pole position to become a leading European independent gas producer and to continue to create value for the Company’s stakeholders," says Riulf Rustad, Executive Chairman.

“It is my pleasure to introduce you today to BlueNord, the proposed new name for Noreco. BlueNord represents both our values and what we see as our core purpose: to contribute to Energy Security in Europe by maximising our gas production and focusing our investments accordingly. Although the name is changing, Noreco and its long history laid the foundation for what we have become today: a material independent oil and gas producer. While we have already made significant progress since 2019, we look forward to delivering the next stage as BlueNord, with both infill drilling and Tyra first gas on the horizon,” says Euan Shirlaw, Chief Executive Officer.

Trolig også begrunner med å distansere seg fra negativ historie.

Rapportér innlegg

Vennligst skriv inn kommentar på hva du mener er upassende og trykk send. Dersom kommentar ikke er nødvendig, vennligst trykk send direkte.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.
E-postadressen brukes kun for å få kontakt med deg i forbindelse med advarselen.