B2H: Over 8 kr innen Q3 ?

Gulltider
B2H 22.10.2020 kl 13:47 3509

Denne bransjen er i kraftig vekst, da mange i disse tiden sliter med likviditeten.

B2H legger frem tallene den 3. november, og disse blir meget hyggelige. Ikke uten grunn de store innsidekjøpene.

Her ser vi fort 8 kroner før tallfremleggelsen ? 👍
Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 15:02 Du må logge inn for å svare
Bassefix
24.10.2020 kl 19:12 3302

Det kan godt være at vi ser 8-9 inde for de næste par uger . Og det ser også ud til at de næste 1-3 år kan gå at blive gode. Bliver spændende at se 3q den 3 november

https://finansavisen.no/nyheter/finans/2020/10/23/7580092/kraftig-omsetningsvekst-for-intrum
Bassefix
03.11.2020 kl 07:04 2852

B2HOLDING ASA: THIRD QUARTER 2020 RESULTS

07:00
(Oslo, 2020-11-03) Third quarter financial highlights: * Gross collection of NOK 1,636 million (1,448) - up 13% y-o-y * Operating profit of NOK 369 million (387) - down 4% y-o-y * Cash EBITDA of NOK 932 million (1,034) - down 10% y-o-y * ERC at end of month NOK 24,616 million (24,708) (Comparable numbers for Q3 2019 in brackets) B2Holding had total revenues of NOK 845 million in the third quarter, down 4 per cent from the same quarter last year. Gross collection including SPVs and joint ventures was up by 13 per cent to NOK 1,636 million, and cost to collect was down 5.5 percentage points quarter on quarter to 16.9 per cent in Q3 2020. The collections have exceeded the forecast in the third quarter, primarily due to significant recoveries for the secured portfolios. Cash EBITDA was NOK 932 million, a decrease of 10 per cent compared to the third quarter 2019, while operating profit (EBIT) was NOK 369 million compared to NOK 387 million in Q3 2019. Profit after tax was NOK 128 million, compared to NOK 181 million Q3 2019, leading to earnings per share of NOK 0.31, compared to 0.44 in the third quarter last year. B2Holding invested NOK 264 million in new portfolios in third quarter. All investments in the quarter were forward flow transactions in unsecured portfolios. The total gross ERC was NOK 24.6 billion at end of quarter. At the end of the third quarter, B2Holding had EUR 329 million in liquidity reserve. After the quarter end, B2Holding ASA has increased its financial flexibility with a new bridge facility of EUR 100 million and an extension of the RCF with one year. The Group was in line with the original RCF covenants by end of Q3 2020 and expects compliance going forward. The Group had a currency adjusted cost saving of NOK 71 million in the third quarter compared to first quarter 2020, in accordance with the cost saving targets announced in the first quarter presentation. The third quarter showed better performance than expected, and I am once again very impressed by the effort shown by our employees and by their response to the pandemic. Going forward, I am cautiously optimistic on the back of a solid quarter. However, we have recently seen a second wave of the pandemic, and this serves as a reminder that this crisis is by no means over. Nevertheless, we have a healthy balance sheet, and through the renegotiated agreement with our banks, we are well positioned to meet the future said Erik J. Johnsen, CEO of B2Holding ASA. Looking ahead, B2Holding expects that investment levels will remain modest in the fourth quarter with primarily forward flow purchases in Northern Europe and Poland. The Group is observing some early signals of decreasing prices in the NPL market and expect increasing volumes in the first half of 2021. For further information, please see the Q3 2020 presentation and report attached. *Definitions of alternative performance measures can be found in the attached report and presentation. The documents are also available on the Companys website: www.b2holding.no The results will be presented today, Tuesday 3 November at 08:30 CET, in a webcast. Due to the prevailing Covid-19 situation, it is not possible to physically attend the presentation. The webcast presentation is available through this link: https://channel.royalcast.com/hegnarmedia/#!/hegnarmedia/20201103_3 Live webcast viewers who would like to ask questions at the end of the presentation must submit their written questions in the provided form in the webcast. A recorded version of the webcast will be available on-demand after the live stream is concluded. This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. About B2Holding Group B2Holding ASA is a Nordic-based debt solutions provider with platforms in over 20 European countries.
B2Holding has experienced significant growth since its inception in 2011 and has established itself as one of the leading European debt purchasers and a solution-oriented partner within the debt servicing industry. B2Holding employs approximately 2,500 people. The head office is located in Oslo, Norway and the B2Holding share is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under ticker B2H.

http://www.newsweb.no/newsweb/search.do?messageId=517008

Record
03.11.2020 kl 07:21 2766

Leverer over forventningene i disse korona tider :-)
Akslene ligger trygt i skuffen til akrobatene slipper taket å verdsetter selskapet for hva det er verdt :-)
stoploss14
03.11.2020 kl 08:31 2548

Dette var meget gode tall.! EPS på 31 øre er ganske enkelt helt rått!
Record
03.11.2020 kl 09:53 2320

Noen som så presentasjonen ?
Hva tror de om fremtiden ?
navnkalle
03.11.2020 kl 10:31 2219

Jeg så på. De har god tro på fremtiden og skal øke porteføljekjøp i 2021. Jeg laster opp på dippen nå. Håper på oppgang fremover. Med 0,31x4 = 1,24 årlig EPS, så burde aksjen trade for 8,7 (P/E 7) i dag. Med høyere P/E selvfølgelig høyere kurs. Satser på at innsiderne har spart litt penger, slik at de kan handle.
Record
03.11.2020 kl 12:06 2041

Ok, trodde det var noe jeg ikke hadde fått med meg siden det var en så skarp reaksjon .
Denne kommer nok tilbake .
Grylls
03.11.2020 kl 13:14 1911

Selv om resultatet var bra, så var jo ikke guidingen så veldig offensiv akkurat. Opportunistisk, ja, men synes det hele var litt defensivt. Har ikke sett presentasjonen og kan hende ordlyden var en annen der.

"......However,we expect the outbreak to impact the Group in mid- to long-term, as protracted economic slow-down, increased unemployment and the resulting lowering of household incomes is expected to have an effect on debt repayments."

"Depending on the development of the pandemic and its effects on the economy the Group’s results may be impacted in the coming quarters. In the medium term we may see a negative impact on unsecured collections, due to delayed effects of rising unemployment and lower disposable income. For secured recoveries (including REO disposals) decreasing liquidity and lower real estate prices could materialise in 2021 and may require adjustments to the book value of Group’s assets. The Group is assessing the impact of the pandemic on its valuation models on an on-going basis."
Record
03.11.2020 kl 15:28 1733

Helt tydelig at noen ville sikre i dag , de tror vel at fremtiden ikke er så lys for segmentet ?
Tok noen extra lodder da jeg mener det er en overreaksjon, porteføljene blir rimeligere , samme gjelder vel finansieringen , når det i tillegg kuttes kostnader over en lav sko på inndragelser burde vi være posisjonert for fremtiden ?
Sikkert litt nærvøsitet ang valget ,selv om det ikke burde ha så meget å si . Inndrivelsene i Europa ser jo ut til å gå fint selv om mange har mistet mye av inntekten , kanskje vi kan se det samme som hjemme , mange sparer stort på det å måtte bli hjemme , kanskje de betaler gammel gjeld for å redusere sine fremtidige forpliktelser ? Bare tiden vil vise :-)
Mor84
03.11.2020 kl 15:32 1724

Erik J. Johnsen, Chief Executive Officer of B2Holding ASA, has on 3 November 2020 acquired 70,000 shares in B2Holding ASA through his related party Erling Johnsen AS at an average price of NOK 6.1998. Following this transaction, Erik J. Johnsen and related party hold 2,080,000 shares in the Company. This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 4-2 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Record
03.11.2020 kl 15:35 1711

👍☺️
Grylls
03.11.2020 kl 23:53 1526

Enig. Men kan bli stillstand her en stund, og med forventede dårlige resultater en stund fremover så trenger man ikke nødvendigvis stress med inngang. Allikevel en overreaksjon å selge på 6 i dag, det er det liten tvil om. Eier ikke aksjer, men følger med litt videre.