Q-Free - ny tolling kontrakt i Norge. 40 millioner NOK

Slettet bruker
QFR 24.02.2021 kl 10:42 526

24.2.2021, 10:25 · Oslo Børs

Q-Free: Tolling contract in Norway - 40 MNOK

Q-Free has been awarded a contract with Ferde AS, a regional toll road company in Norway. The contract has an estimated value of 40 MNOK and comprises delivery of toll stations in Norway for E18 (Tvedestrand-Arendal) and E39 (Kristiansand-Lyngdal, Svegatjørn-Rådal) plus service and maintenance services for these stations over the next 15 years.

The first toll stations will be delivered in 2021. Further deployments are expected in 2022 and 2024/2025. If options to purchase additional toll stations and corresponding service and maintenance services are exercised, the contract value could increase.

"We are proud and honored to be chosen by Ferde AS as their supplier of toll stations for E18 and E39 and look forward to deploying our updated roadside concept," says President & CEO of Q-Free ASA, Håkon Volldal

For further information, please contact:

President & CEO, Håkon Volldal: +47 977 19 973

About Q-Free:

Q-Free ASA (OSE: QFR) is a global innovator in intelligent transportation systems that improve traffic flow, road safety, and air quality. With an open, collaborative approach to tolling, traffic and active transportation management, Q-Free works with customers and partners on every continent to digitize infrastructure and overcome modern mobility challenges for the greater good of society.

Headquartered in Trondheim, Norway, Q-Free has annual revenues of approximately 1 billion NOK and employs approximately 380 transportation innovators, experts, and enthusiasts. To learn more about how Q-Free is changing the movements of life, visit www.q-free.com or Twitter:@Q-FreeASA.

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/525945
Redigert 24.02.2021 kl 10:45 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
24.02.2021 kl 11:03 495

Veldig gledelig kontrakt! Kan ikke tidfeste uttalelsen spesifikt, er ei stund sia, men husker Volldal sa at tolling kontrakter i Norge var blitt noe av det minst attraktive pga prispress. Husker jeg da fikk klart inntrykk av at konkurrenter dumpet priser i Norge, for å ta kontrakter fra Q-Free I Q-Frees hjemmemarked, uten at Volldal var sutrete og sa det i klartekst.

The times they are a changin? Q-Free underbyr iallefall ikke bare for å lande en kontrakt. Det sa Volldal i klartekst. Tror det var under Q3 2020 han opplyste om at Q-Free ikke hadde noen "røde prosjekter". Altså at hver eneste prosjekt i selskapet nå er lønnsomt.

PS) Ønsker ikke å konkurrere med "Q-Free tråd 2021" som er super. Var dog først ute på forumet med denne nyheten, og synes vi Q-Free aksjonærer nå kan være så på og tabloid at vi gir et eget oppslag til en knalkkontrakt på 40 mill. i selskapets hjemmemarked. :)

Kan liksom ikke forvente at alle "utenforstående" finner en nyhet i innlegg 200 og et eller annet på en samletråd. ;)
Redigert 24.02.2021 kl 11:44 Du må logge inn for å svare