800 Miljoner med Zwipe + 600 Miljoner med IDEMIA

poki
IDEX 29.04.2021 kl 22:49 21038

IDEMIA has been personalizing cards for more than 25 years and is trusted by most of the largest financial institutions worldwide. We personalize over 600 million cards per year for our financial institutions & FinTech customers.

och Asien med Indien 1,4 biljoner människor där medelklassen är mer än hela Europas befolkning .

Kina med också 1,4 biljoner befolkning där UnionPay kort och Digital Yuan kommer introduceras till alla pensionärer kommer bli säkert lägga till flera miljoner sensorer från IDEX

IDEX Biometrics Selected as Strategic Technology Partner for Goldpac’s DC/EP Hardware Wallet Initiative

IDEX Biometrics Receives Volume Order for IDX3205 Sensors from Hengbao

IDEX Biometrics Receives Volume Production Order for TrustedBio™ Sensors from Ubiveloux

IDEX Biometrics Receives Production Order from Zwipe as the Roll-Out of Biometric Cards Accelerates

IDEX Biometrics Receives Volume Production Orders for Current and Next Generation Fingerprint Sensors from Dongwoon Anatech

IDEX Biometrics Receives Volume Production Order for TrustedBio Sensors from Tier 1 Card Manufacturer for Delivery in 2020

IDEX Biometrics Receives Additional Production Order for TrustedBio™ Sensors from a Tier 1 Card Manufacturer

IDEX Biometrics Expands its Strategic Partnerships by Adding Another Global Payment Network

Nu ska man ta ett glass vin 🍷 och njuta logga in och kolla om 1 år då är du 😛🙏💰
Redigert 29.04.2021 kl 23:04 Du må logge inn for å svare
Mrgjerstad
30.04.2021 kl 01:57 13500

Bra oppsummert Poki👍👏🏻👏🏻🤑🤑
poki
30.04.2021 kl 07:42 13320

Nu 250 Banks become 300 😂 och worlds largest players are in contact

https://www.redeye.se/research/810590/zwipe-interview-with-ceo-andre-lovestam-video-3
poki
30.04.2021 kl 23:57 13070

FEITIAN achieved the FIDO Biometric Component Certification

Apr 30th, 2021

Beijing, China and Santa Clara, CA — April 29, 2021 — FEITIAN has been qualified to be the first security key and smart card vendor to achieve the FIDO Biometric Component Certification. This is mandatory to qualify for FIDO Level 3 and higher Certification.

FEITIAN FIDO Biometric Component CertificationFEITIAN continues to build a full range of strong Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Identification Access Management (IAM) solutions with a variety of security keys and smart cards. The fingerprint biometric module is now certified as a component of FEITIAN’s already FIDO Certified security keys and smart cards. This represents the first and the only security key or smart card module with Fingerprint Biometrics capabilities that passed the FIDO Biometric Component Certification Program. This FIDO Biometric Component Certification has proved that FEITAIN has the ability as well as strength to provide a best in class security solution in the field of multi-factor authentication.

In recent years, biometric technologies such as facial recognition, iris scanning, and fingerprint matching have become popular across commercial, personal, and public sectors. In particular, fingerprint biometric has driven digital transformation across many industries, such as banking and transportation. This has become a popular way to replace passwords and PINs. Biometric Component Certification Program launched by FIDO Alliance, is the first industry-defined program to validate biometric performance and security.

"We are pleased to announce this industry-first certification for the fingerprint biometric component which is already being used in a number of FEITIAN security key and smart card products. The certification is a testament to the security, reliability, and accuracy of our products", says Mr. Yan Yan, Vice President at FEITIAN.

In 2017, FEITIAN teamed with Microsoft to introduce the first FIDO2 biometric solution as part of the passwordless initiative to increase online security by eliminating passwords and FEITIAN continues to extend the biometric product line. FEITIAN products currently with the newly certified biometric module include: BioPass FIDO security key (USB-A/USB-C), BioPass FIDO Plus (PIV enabled), AllinPass FIDO security key (USB/NFC/BLE), and Fingerprint Biometric Smart Card.
Pål stvg
01.05.2021 kl 07:38 12941

Dette er fingerprint card.det står på hjemmeside deres...
poki
01.05.2021 kl 08:20 12875

Idex fick den 1 år innan 😂 2020 tror jag
Redigert 01.05.2021 kl 08:20 Du må logge inn for å svare
Sente
01.05.2021 kl 08:46 12835

Idex er i Feitian's UnionPay sertifisert kort:
https://www.ftsafe.com/article/755.html
Fido sertifisering er noe annet, dette er hovedsaklig USB dongle for pålogging og autorisering på PC og mobil.
kaunis
01.05.2021 kl 12:47 12688

Kortprodusenter kan ha flere leverandører til forskjellige kort de utsteder og her er det lett å gå seg vill. Idex kortsensor har fått godkjenning hoss mang store .(de 3største i verden også) kortutstedere og godkjent, derved godkjent til betalingskort i banker verden over. Det er nesten utrolig at det er mulig at med alle disse godkjenningene (best og billigst) å ikke røre seg i kursutvikling oppover på OSE. Det er bare snakk om tid før de får store bestillinger i 100mill klassen innen -21, Q4 er nevnt som tidspunktet for ordretoppen i -21 kommer .Så vil utrullingen gå som varm hvetebrød i flere år fremover, og pr. dato, er IDEX sin sensor den beste i verden for tiden. Det vil ta tid før noen andre vil får en eventuell bede sensor til markedet, og IDEX vil ligge med ordrer for lang tid fremover til den tid. Sensoren kan brukes til alt som trenger en sikker adkomst-tilgang.
poki
01.05.2021 kl 16:56 12557

Time to market ❤️ And mass production from March 2021 😛

existing sensors, this new generation of products removes the need to have any electronic components laminated within the card’s inlay. This is expected to lead to an improvement in manufacturing processes and yields, substantially reducing the overall time to market.

poki
01.05.2021 kl 21:11 12412

Dags att få lite info om denna också

Apple has partnered with Mastercard and Goldman Sachs to launch a new Apple Card credit card that will be biometrically secured using the company's Touch ID and Face ID fingerprint and face recognition systems.
poki
01.05.2021 kl 22:42 12332

Zwipe and IDEX partner deliver Biometric cards to Thames

Publicenter Biometric card

https://youtu.be/LdHtGe7NEhU

Zwipe samma bank Kort

https://www.zwipe.com/pay-one

UK baserat Thames

https://www.thamestechnology.co.uk/solutions/biometric-cards

poki
02.05.2021 kl 21:08 11983

https://www.biotime-technology.com/en/2020/page/2/?fbclid=IwAR0E43c6cvOD9QSOG9tWMhN_EMTiHfA4YIBWRMzF51Q6f7yk2JRMCODjvYg

Kanske Société Générale FPC ut och IDEX in nästan samma som Rocker

Redigert 02.05.2021 kl 21:11 Du må logge inn for å svare
poki
03.05.2021 kl 05:29 11783

Banking & Finance
Mastercard seeks role as bridge to facilitate cross-border use of China’s digital yuan

The payments giant is in talks with various central banks, including China’s, to explore wider cross-border usage of their digital currencies
In China, Mastercard is awaiting final approval for licences to start onshore card business, said Asia-Pacific co-president
Topic | Digital currencies
Register and follow to be notified the next time content from Digital currencies is published.
Georgina Lee
Georgina Lee
Published: 8:30am, 3 May, 2021

Central bank digital currencies such as that being piloted by Beijing could be circulated outside their home countries and converted into foreign currencies via a card clearing network acting as the conversion agent, according to Mastercard. The card payments giant is in talks with multiple central banks across the world, including the People’s Bank of China (PBOC), to enable cross-border use of their respective digital currencies, said Ling Hai, co-president for Asia-Pacific in an interview with the Post. The plan would make use of the group’s vast payment network that includes 2 million automatic teller machines (ATMs) and 70 million merchant partners worldwide. It is already happening in the Bahamas. The Caribbean island chain’s central bank is one of the world’s first to issue a digital sovereign currency, called the Bahamas Sand dollar. Travellers to the country can readily convert their fiat currencies through a prepaid card on Mastercard’s network. The prepaid card is linked to a digital wallet where the Sand dollars are issued, said Ling Hai, who prefers to go by both his names.
poki
03.05.2021 kl 12:07 11557

Vad är det för kort i VISA BNP Paribas

Inte FPC 😂😛😜

https://twitter.com/bentyl50/status/1389116733651394560?s=21
Redigert 03.05.2021 kl 12:11 Du må logge inn for å svare
tuja
04.05.2021 kl 12:04 11181

Senior Financial Services Executive Annika Olsson Nominated to IDEX Biometrics Board

Oslo, Norway 4 May 2021 - IDEX Biometrics ASA, is a leading provider of advanced fingerprint identification and authentication solutions. The nomination committee proposes to the annual general meeting on 12 May 2021 that Annika Olsson is elected to the companys board.Ms. Olsson is Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Express Bank A/S. Express Bank is a Nordic bank that is part of the BNP Paribas Group. BNP Paribas serves more than 27 million clients in 30 countries. During her 20-year career in the consumer financial services sector Ms. Olsson has held various executive positions. She was Commercial Director at Resurs Bank, a niche bank and leader in retail finance in the Nordic region before joining Express Bank A/S in 2010 as Nordic Sales Director. She was promoted to Deputy CEO at Express Bank A/S in 2017 and became CEO in March 2020. Ms. Olsson is a proven banking professional with extensive European experience, including Denmark, Germany, Norway, and Sweden, with a strong focus on leadership, payment cards, consumer finance, and banking regulation.Morten Opstad, chair at IDEX Biometrics, comments We are incredibly pleased that Annika has been nominated to the board. With her extensive knowledge of the financial services industry Annika has the right background to guide the strategic direction of IDEX. I look forward to working with her at the board.Im pleased to be nominated to the board of IDEX Biometrics. The biometric payment card proposition is innovative, and I feel Im joining at the right time, as biometric payment cards become part of the new normal. I look forward to working with the board and management, to help steer IDEX to achieve its ambitions and deliver value to its shareholders. said Ms. Olsson.
Sente
04.05.2021 kl 13:07 11129

Interessant at Idex velger noen med BNP Paribas koblinger til styret, og BNP viser frem kort med noe som ligner veldig på Idex sensor, i alle fall ikke en FPC sensor.
Ser en på Fingerprints.com skryter FPC over at BNP har valgt å rulle ut kort med deres sensor. Lurer på om de oppdaterer dette, fra 3 til 2 "kommersielle lanseringer". 😂
Redigert 04.05.2021 kl 13:08 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
04.05.2021 kl 15:39 11023

Under punkt 10. Styrevalg i innkallingen til IDEX ordinær generalforsamling 12. mai 2021
https://ml-eu.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/8c9cc815-a976-4b6c-ae49-f9d05479846c
står følgende:
«Valgkomitéens forslag til styrevalg fremgår av valgkomitéens innstilling til den ordinære
generalforsamlingen, som er tilgjengelig på Selskapets nettsider www.idexbiometrics.com.»

Noen som har en link til valgkomitéens forslag til styrevalg?
Finner det ikke under  https://www.idexbiometrics.com/investors/general-meetings
Redigert 04.05.2021 kl 16:26 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
04.05.2021 kl 15:51 11008

I 07.10.2020, 08:03:01 børsmeldingen https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/514986 annonserer IDEX med brask og bram:
Payment Veteran Thomas M. Quindlen Joins the Board of IDEX Biometrics

Ifølge børsmeldingen har IDEX valgkomitéen invitert Thomas M. Quindlen til å bli nytt IDEX styremedlem. Videre at valgkomitéen foreslår at Thomas M. Quindlen velges inn i IDEX styret på neste ordinære generalforsamling, dvs den neste uke, 12.05. Inntil da skal han være ikke stemmeberettiget observatør i IDEX styret.

Sier dagens melding https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/532083 at IDEX valgkomitéen foreslår:
• at Annika Olsson velges inn i IDEX styret ISTEDENFOR Thomas M. Quindlen?
• at både Thomas M. Quindlen og Annika Olsson velges inn i IDEX styret?

Første mulighet kan forklare dagens betydelige kursfall.

Redigert 04.05.2021 kl 16:04 Du må logge inn for å svare
Sente
04.05.2021 kl 15:51 11009

Tror dette dokumentet lagt ut 13 mai i fjor, rett før general forsamlingen, så mulig de gjør det samme i år.
Slettet bruker
04.05.2021 kl 15:59 10985

Som IDEX aksjonær, kan du logge inn på VPS (https://investor.vps.no/garm/auth/login), og avgi stemmeinstruks. Der du avgir stemmeinstruks, MÅ det stå hvem som er på valg til IDEX styret, og du har følgende 5 muligheter:
• For
• Mot
• Avstår
• La styreformann Opstad stemme på dine vegne
• La en annen stemme på dine vegne
Redigert 04.05.2021 kl 16:04 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
04.05.2021 kl 21:04 10495

Valgkomiteens forslag til styremedlemmer SKAL gjøres tilgjengelig for aksjonærene samme dag som innkallingen til AGM børsmeldes. At IDEX gir blaffen i lover og regler er ikke noe nytt.

Under punkt 10. Styrevalg i innkallingen til IDEX ordinær generalforsamling 12. mai 2021 står:
«Valgkomitéens forslag til styrevalg fremgår av valgkomitéens innstilling til den ordinære
generalforsamlingen, som er tilgjengelig på Selskapets nettsider www.idexbiometrics.com.»

IKKE: som vil bli
Redigert 04.05.2021 kl 21:05 Du må logge inn for å svare
MrViggo
05.05.2021 kl 18:35 10234

” Noen som har en link til valgkomitéens forslag til styrevalg?
Finner det ikke under https://www.idexbiometrics.com/investors/general-meetings”

Du läser alltså materialet du länkar till som fan läser bibeln, inte förvånande. På hemsidan du länkade till finns Notice of IDEX annual general meeting 12 May 2021.

https://3q028g27wo48279n9zqwcn13-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/2250-IDEX-Biometrics-ASA-Notice-of-AGM-ENG-webfinal.pdf

Om du letar dig fram till sidan med rubriken ”THE NOMINATION COMMITTEE’S PROPOSAL TO
THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING IN IDEX BIOMETRICS ASA (THE “COMPANY” OR “IDEX”)
ON 12 MAY 2021” så kan du läsa att valberedningen föreslår Tom Quindlen. De föreslår även en i dokumentet icke namngiven person som ska presenteras i god tid innan årsmötet. Den personen presenterades igår.

Så rimligen kommer styrelsens kompetens utökas med både Quindlen och Olsson.

Om du ska kritisera Idex så vore det bra om du har koll på faktan innan du sprider din dynga här.

Redigert 05.05.2021 kl 18:40 Du må logge inn for å svare
MrViggo
05.05.2021 kl 18:48 10213

Vore oerhört kul och bra för branschen om Paribas tar in Idemias Gen2 F.Code. Behöver isof inte betyda Parbias totalt skrotar Thales numera ålderstigna och dyra kort med T-Shape. :-)
poki
05.05.2021 kl 23:03 10039

👌🙏😜 han kan titta lite närmare på kortet 🤪

https://twitter.com/franckgermain20/status/1389102484145283073?s=21
Redigert 05.05.2021 kl 23:25 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
06.05.2021 kl 00:39 9928

MrViggo, tusen takk  :)
Känner du fan eftersom du vet hur han läser bibeln?
Redigert 06.05.2021 kl 02:20 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
06.05.2021 kl 00:43 9924

Hadde kortet hatt IDEX sensor, hadde IDEX 100 % sikkert børsmeldt det. Mest sannsynlig er det FPC sin T-Shape 2 sensor, som ikke har samme rammen rundt som T-Shape 1.
Redigert 06.05.2021 kl 00:43 Du må logge inn for å svare
MrViggo
06.05.2021 kl 17:18 9649

Inte personligen men känner igen tendenserna när jag ser det. Lär dig tolka text istället för att skräpa ner här.
MrViggo
06.05.2021 kl 17:31 9618

Om du varit observant och insatt hade du märkt att T2 ramen är bred såsom T1. Ramen är dock inte solid som T1. Den består av tunna linjer, så att säga. Jag undrar om du ens läser på innan du postar inlägg. Dina inlägg innehåller många sakfel. Förresten, det är intressant att T2's avläsningsyta förefaller vara identisk med T1. FPC förespeglade att ytan skulle vara betydligt mindre. Undras om FPC kört fast i utvecklingen. T2 kan vara en sminkad T1, med allt vad det innebär för kostnaden och det är isof inte positivt för FPC.
Redigert 06.05.2021 kl 17:36 Du må logge inn for å svare
poki
07.05.2021 kl 12:25 9432

Supply Chain Manager
IDEX Biometrics Shanghai, China 1 hour ago 12 applicants

The role will be based close to IDEX principal supply chain partners in the Far East/China. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Supply Chain and will be a member of a team of 4 or 5 people.

About the job
IDEX Biometrics is the leading provider of fingerprint identification technologies offering simple, secure and personal authentication for all. We help people make payments, prove their identity, gain access to information, unlock devices or gain admittance to buildings with the touch of a finger. We invent, engineer and commercialize these secure, yet incredibly user-friendly solutions. Our total addressable market represents a fast-growing multi-billion-unit opportunity. Our parent company, IDEX Biometrics ASA, is publicly listed in Oslo, Norway.

IDEX is preparing for volume deliveries of biometric fingerprint sensor solutions for the mass market and is developing next generation products for smart card market.

The company is expanding its Operations team and has a requirement for a mid to senior level supply chain manager to support increasing vendor management activities. The role requires supply chain experience in high tech electronics volume manufacturing – candidates with supplier management experience in consumer, automotive or similar electronics sectors would be considered suitable.

The role will be based close to IDEX principal supply chain partners in the Far East/China. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Supply Chain and will be a member of a team of 4 or 5 people.

Tasks and responsibilities:

Work with IDEX supply chain vendors to secure and manage supply in both mass production and development/NPI scenarios
Manage and develop business activities and relationships with production suppliers
Explore and develop new and alternative suppliers to support increasing production volumes and new technical development/NPI requirements
Work closely with IDEX operations manufacturing team to manage detailed production/manufacturing activities, quality and yield at supply chain partners. A good understanding of electronics manufacturing technology and process would be helpful
Work with IDEX design teams and manufacturing partners to ensure that IDEX products can be manufactured to specification and deliver expected yield and cost targets
To support design teams and manufacturing partners on developing innovative solutions in the supply chain to support IDEX needs
Manage placement and progress of forecasts and purchase orders within the supply chain
Work with quality, supply chain and manufacturing to support QA activities such as performing process or supplier audits, improvements or investigations
Attendance at supplier facilities as required to fulfil responsibilities

Required & Desirable Experience:

10+ years supply chain management in relevant high volume electronics business
Use of outsourced assembly and test providers
Understanding of silicon and IC procurement and fabless operations
Strong customer and vendor management
Supply chain management related to development and NPI
Good understanding of electronics manufacturing processes
Supplier quality management
Vendor selection processes – RFQs and RFIs
Day to day management of supplier activities
Multidiscipline experience of working in smaller organizations
Supplier prospecting – technology sourcing
Use of sourcing systems, MRP etc.
Proficient MS Office user
Knowledge of payment card industry would be advantageous
Knowledge of requirements for compliance with ISO9001 would be advantageous

Education:

Degree level education or equivalent

Personal capabilities:

Strong sourcing/purchasing skill sets
Enjoying responsibility for a diverse portfolio of projects and assignments
Effective time manager and priorities to support various projects/activities
Driven, able to work independently or as part of a team, dependable and able to deliver work to deadlines
Passion for new technology and innovation
Flexible to work on new projects and in new areas of the business as required
Good communicator, using English as the working language. Chinese speaker
Structured and documented work methods

Travel Activity:

Domestic and international travel will be required
Redigert 07.05.2021 kl 12:26 Du må logge inn for å svare
Ingvester
07.05.2021 kl 12:43 9401

Godt signal at de ansetter innenfor SCM! Mer arbeid må bety mere kontrakter!
Redigert 07.05.2021 kl 13:12 Du må logge inn for å svare
poki
07.05.2021 kl 21:22 9178

Då det behövs mer än 5 Supply Chain Manger 🚀 🚀

Supply Chain Manager
IDEX Biometrics Shanghai, China 1 hour ago 12 applicants

https://findbiometrics.com/idexs-trustedbio-sensor-appear-chutian-dragons-chinese-digital-currency-wallet-050606/?fbclid=IwAR0cDBBEL41nJJumgqsDg9cdk_2NnJMvGb00yfj5FeLfpTqnkDmWysz-zvY

https://www.finextra.com/newsarticle/38003/ebaday-2021-how-a-digital-id-may-shape-the-future-of-european-payments?fbclid=iwar12shxim3fksw_rwey6758abzwmpxql8lldnu53gxrserg3wt3udroq-y8

https://news.8btc.com/fingerprint-id-coming-to-new-dcep-card?fbclid=IwAR0ynnZ6TZl4ZoK70POzaofim5Ui5wAPuiNKd8M5No5EnUGObpIIy1x2Hw8

Redigert 07.05.2021 kl 21:39 Du må logge inn for å svare
kaunis
09.05.2021 kl 16:06 8641

Ja IDEX sensor TrustedBio, er som vi vet implementert i Zwipe PayOne plattformen, og Indias (ca 1,2 mrd. innb.) største betalingskortprodusent KL HI-Tech har valgt denne plattformen som sin foretrukne i biometriske betalingskort til sine kunder i India og viktige internasjonale markeder. KL HI ble grunnlagt i 1988 og leverer i dag 128 mill. kort hvert år, og 30mill av disse er bet.kort. Den NEST største kortprod.i INDIA. Da vil IDEX kunne levere 30mill TrustedBio sensorer til Zwipe bare på denne meldingen. Hva med China som har litt flere innbyggere og hvor IDEX har inngått avtaler om levering av TrustedBio til to av de største kortutstederne i landet. Hvo mange millioner sesorer kan det bli 30-40-100-300mill ............................. i året?
Knot
09.05.2021 kl 16:55 8591

Men foreløpig ikke en eneste stor ordre 🤡
nima
09.05.2021 kl 17:35 8540

Idex lever av emisjon, emisjon emisjon. Uten ordrer
kaunis
09.05.2021 kl 17:53 8521

nei og har du ventet på det allerede, det ventes ikke før alt fra Q2-Q4 som det store slippet for slike ordrer. Les deg opp så du slipper å være amatør lenger