Mass Deployment 2021 :-)

poki
IDEX 16.08.2021 kl 10:22 74783

https://www.zawya.com/mena/en/press-releases/story/Zwipe_and_Inkript_to_launch_Zwipe_Pay_One_in_the_Middle_East-ZAWYA20201015074818/

Nu mass deployment :-) 2021

EPS to pilot Zwipe Pay ONE Biometric Cards with key executives at multiple Financial Institutions in Levant
OSLO, NORWAY and AMMAN, JORDAN – 16 August 2021 – Middle East Payment Services (MEPS) and Zwipe are pleased to announce the launch of a pilot of Biometric Payment Cards based on the Zwipe Pay ONE platform to top-level executives and key decision makers at up to 20 banks and issuers in the Levant region. MEPS is a key regional player in card issuing, payment processing and merchant acquiring services in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). Zwipe is a biometric fintech pioneering next generation contactless payment globally.

2020 MENA

Press Release
Beirut, Lebanon: Biometric fintech company Zwipe and Inkript, a digital security provider in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region and a subsidiary of Resource Group, announce that they have launched a joint project to deliver the next generation contactless payments experience, Zwipe Pay ONE, to banks across the Middle East.

“Since we announced our partnership with Zwipe, and as a result of the surge in contactless payments, our customers are increasingly demanding safer and more secure payment options; more so today with the impact of the global COVID-19 pandemic on people’s actions towards the nature of cash. It is undoubtedly that security, convenience and contactless are the future of payments, and banks are ready to dive into new technologies that support consumers’ changing behaviors towards money, hygiene, comfort, and overall wellbeing”, says Riad Itani, Managing Director at Inkript.

He added: “Biometric payment cards powered by the Zwipe Pay ONE platform are the most compelling way to address this demand, in terms of both performance and cost. We are enthusiastic to take this next step with Zwipe.”

Inkript has placed an order to Zwipe, commencing small scale manufacturing of biometric payment cards based on the Zwipe Pay ONE platform with the goal of launching pilots, followed by mass-volume deployments with multiple banks in 2021.

“Inkript is a distinguished provider of smartcards and value-added services to some of the largest banks in the MEA. We are excited and proud that Inkript has selected Zwipe Pay ONE as its preferred biometric payment card platform and are now taking action together with us to provide secure payments solutions in the Middle East region,” says André Løvestam, CEO of Zwipe.

Send us your press releases to pressrelease.zawya@refinitiv.com

© Press Release 2020

tynnidioten
30.09.2021 kl 12:57 7024

Nesten like tåpelig som i Ensu (tidligere Thin) hvor de store presser kursen ned for å hjelpe hverandre inn på lavere kurser (i. flg. ekspertene).
poki
03.10.2021 kl 18:07 6793

Over 200 government ID projects that cover more than 75 percent of the world’s population rely on security solutions from Infineon.

Start from last week's Zwipe meddling med Reltimes

To accelerate the introduction of locally customized ID documents, Infineon provides the SECORA ID X open platform with all necessary tools for easy implementation. Chip and operating system are certified according to Common Criteria EAL 6+ and hence fulfilling highest security requirements of eGovernment applications. Besides enabling multi-application and country-specific customization, SECORA ID X also allows post issuance, i.e. activation of the card in the field by the document owner. This will further enhance acceptance and convenience of eGovernment applications.

All members of Infineon’s SECORA ID platform combine chip, operating software and applets to facilitate the design and introduction of new ID products and solutions. They are based on Java Card™ Standard v3.0.5 software and offered with multiple applets for personalization of the documents. While innovative chip packaging such as Coil-on-Module remains key in smart card production, contactless performance is crucial for the growing number of contactless cards

Infineon is the world leader in contactless payment and identification solutions and operates its own competence center for contactless technologies in Graz, Austria. Over 200 government ID projects that cover more than 75 percent of the world’s population rely on security solutions from Infineon.
Redigert 03.10.2021 kl 18:08 Du må logge inn for å svare
poki
03.10.2021 kl 23:43 6715

National ID with CPI Card

https://youtu.be/Iuw5D2NRq4w

IDZ One Nation ID I Arab Emirates och Indien Aadhaar med FSS

https://www.bio-idz.com/fingerprint-cards/biometric-identity-card/

Redigert 03.10.2021 kl 23:47 Du må logge inn for å svare
iTRADER09
04.10.2021 kl 00:36 6707

Med photoshop kan nok disse landene få id kort med sensor på. I den virkelige verden har de lenge hatt biometrisk ID. I UAE er det ID i kortet, mens i India, som er fattigere, har de satset på sentral ID database (India kan spare et par milliarder kroner eller så på å bruke billige IC kort som ikke har plass til 10 fingeravtrykk og to iris scan i kortet).
De aller fleste land på kloden har allerede biometriske ID kort, Norge var faktisk veldig sent ute med sine kort, spesielt for et land som ikke tilhører 3. verden.
De aller fleste store land med 100mill+ har allerede biometrisk ID på plass (Nigeria og Filippinene er midt i utrullingsprosessen). Det store unntaket er USA, så det er nok det de som fantaserer om fingersensor kort til ID må drømme om (om en president eller regjering i USA skulle drømme om nasjonal ID, med eller uten biometri, så er det mest sannsynlig et mareritt). Det er sikkert noen fattige land rundt om på kloden som fortsatt ikke har biometrisk ID, men er det særlig sannsynlig at de vil se seg om etter den dyreste løsningen?
Redigert 04.10.2021 kl 00:38 Du må logge inn for å svare
Johnny_81
04.10.2021 kl 20:34 6479

Når tror dere sertifiseringen kommer?
Pål stvg
04.10.2021 kl 23:34 6315

Jeg trodde den skulle komme i september. Men bommet der. Den må være rett rundt hjørnet. Idemia kjører en event imorgen. Får kanskje vite noe mer der håper jeg🤞
vulkan
05.10.2021 kl 08:45 6219

hold oss oppdatert med hva som blir sagt der
poki
06.10.2021 kl 23:50 5871

Biometric payment cards see new tech, new uses and new names
Oct 6, 2021 | Frank Hersey

https://www.biometricupdate.com/202110/biometric-payment-cards-see-new-tech-new-uses-and-new-names
Johnny_81
07.10.2021 kl 00:27 5877

Når tipper du sertifiseringen og DCEP ordren kommer? Skjer svært lite for tiden og kursen raser nedover.
007 James Bond
07.10.2021 kl 08:28 5817

Idex har dannet en lei HS-formasjon de siste 3 mndr. Kommer det ikke gode nyheter snart, skal den teste forrige bunn på 1,90 innen de neste par ukene. Mye av robothandelen skjer på teksniske signaler. Det må komme konkrete bestillinger snarest.
poki
07.10.2021 kl 23:18 5684

To that end, QPS will be issuing cards that feature Zwipe’s Pay ONE biometric platform. Pay ONE utilizes fingerprint sensors from IDEX Biometrics, which allow people with a Pay ONE-powered card to authorize purchases with fingerprint recognition rather than a PIN.

https://findbiometrics.com/zwipe-aims-extend-reach-asia-middle-east-new-biometric-cards-partner-7102104/?fbclid=IwAR2PfmJCeTMDRh1g0xR1MxPlsCWgetJVwkur2cpPZidgbMKgCFzKRMphMGw
Redigert 07.10.2021 kl 23:19 Du må logge inn for å svare
Knot
08.10.2021 kl 09:24 5618

Stille som i graven... Her går det en vei.
Tror alle er lei av og vente på noe som tydeligvis ikke kommer.
Møkka aksje
tuja
08.10.2021 kl 09:32 5676

Ser HS-formasjonen. Enten må det komme nyheter som ødelegger formasjonen (høgre skulder ferdig bygget), eller vi risikerer en dump mot 1,9kr igjen.
Skier
08.10.2021 kl 10:24 5723

Har mer tro på Poki enn deg Knot. Tålmodighet er melodien i mange selskaper og Idex sin biometri teknologi er på vei inn kortbransjen. Du har trolig ikke satt deg inn i tidspunkt for når bankene vil iverksette bruk av biometri løsningen. Innen et år har de fleste av oss disse kortene tilgjengelig :-)
iTRADER09
08.10.2021 kl 11:24 5729

SLETTET duplikat
Redigert 08.10.2021 kl 11:26 Du må logge inn for å svare
iTRADER09
08.10.2021 kl 11:25 5791

Har du satt deg inn i når bankene vil ta i bruk disse kortene?
Hvilke kilder har du som ikke andre har?
Det er to banker i Frankrike som har tatt i bruk slike kort. Store banker med mange kunder, men volumene av denne type kort er like vel små, beslutningsprosessen lang (om Idex skal levere noe i 2022 burde vi hatt vedtatte prosjekter nå) og det ingen hype om at gullkundene har fingerkort.
curius
08.10.2021 kl 16:30 5735

Det friskner litt til. 20% av dagsomsetningen på NOK 5,5mill ble solgt i sluttauksjonen på høyere kurs. Ser frem til mer action i neste uke.
Skier
08.10.2021 kl 16:47 5744

Jeg har ingen garanti iTRADER, men basert på de signalene som IDEX har fått av IDEMA og flere andre kortprodusenter ligger det "mange bestillinger i løypa". Les hva IDEX selv skriver om utviklingen kommende år: "The inevitable arrival of SCA (Strong Customer Authentication) is certain to produce shockwaves across the payments industry. Implementing the new compliance requirements set out in the PSD2 mandate will involve considerable challenges, yet ultimately the changes will represent the greatest opportunities yet for both protecting consumer data and transactions.

The Advent of SCA

The second set of regulations for payment services (PSD2) was passed in 2015 and it was in 2019 that the most relevant aspects to online payments came into effect. Yet subsequent delays to the compliance deadlines mean that the new two-factor authentication methods (SCA) need not be rolled out until March 2022.

So what exactly is SCA? Strong Customer Authentication requires multi-factor identification for all payer-initiated payments. This identification can be two of the following three methods: something you know (e.g. a password); something you have (e.g. a phone); something you are (e.g. fingerprint). This will be the biggest change to the payments industry in a long time, which is why there have been repeated extensions to the SCA deadline.

Extensions have been issued to allow card providers and others within the payments industry to adequately prepare for the changes required and also took into account concerns about the readiness of the industry to meet the myriad of challenges presented by the new rules. Consideration was also given for the effects of the COVID pandemic.

With the extra time granted, retailers now have the perfect opportunity to effectively strategize, pilot and implement their new verification and authentication tools. This is likely to be the final delay to the rollout of SCA, so retailers should act now to ensure that they are adequately prepared for a smooth transition by March 2022.
Sente
08.10.2021 kl 16:58 5879

SCA har lite påvirkning for oss dessverre. Som VISA selv skriver "SCA applies to most face-to-face transactions. Chip & PIN transactions are compliant..."
https://www.visa.co.uk/partner-with-us/payment-technology/strong-customer-authentication.html
Dette fordi en trenger bare oppfylle to av de tre kravene, noe du har og noe du vet ( kort + pin).
Skier
08.10.2021 kl 18:47 5865

Ja, men dessverre er ikke dagens system godt nok. Flere som har klart å lure til seg både kort og kode. Derfor vil "face to face" eller biometric payment cards gjøre betalingssystemet mer sikkert. Chip og PIN på vei ut, og biometriske kort på vei inn :-)
Redigert 08.10.2021 kl 19:05 Du må logge inn for å svare
Pål stvg
08.10.2021 kl 21:23 5801

Det er da mer enn 2 banker... Det er 5 banker FPC har offentliggjort. Og flere kommer nok i nærmeste fremtid. Idex kommer nok med ordre og til OL om ikke lang tid..
poki
11.10.2021 kl 18:37 5396

Det Zwipe i Japan 2 dagar sen ser ut som når patent?

https://chizai-watch.com/d/1696807

出願日:2020-04-20
意匠権者:Zwipe AS
物品:Smart card
説明:The design is the appearance of the part(s) of the product shown in solid lines in the representations. 6.1)Perspective; 6.2)Front; 6.3)Back; 6.4)Left; 6.5)Right; 6.6)Top; 6.7)Bottom
Redigert 11.10.2021 kl 18:38 Du må logge inn for å svare
iTRADER09
12.10.2021 kl 05:56 5243

Det ser ut til å være et design patent. Et design patent gir en beskyttelse mot kopier som ser identiske ut (i motsetning til "utility patent" som beskriver hvordan noe skal lages). Forstår ikke helt hvorfor Zwipe skal ha design patent på kortet, jeg ville tro det var kort produsent og kanskje sluttkunde som ville ha kunstnerisk frihet til å utforme det. Men de har sikkert en grunn. Selv om det er en enkel og "billig" prosess å få et design patent så gjør de det sikkert ikke uten grunn.
Knot
12.10.2021 kl 08:04 5166

Redd vi venter på et «tog» som aldri kommer..
Wrold
12.10.2021 kl 08:24 5138

Toget er kommet,men det er ikke satt noe avgangstid ennda. Tolmodigheten må på plass.
poki
19.10.2021 kl 13:24 4460

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/areeba-lebanon_we-are-proud-to-partner-with-capital-bank-activity-6856138632714084352-k7EP/

We are proud to partner with Capital Bank of Jordan to launch their Merchant Acquiring business by using smart POS machines and offering them the latest technology in payment acceptance channels and services building on areeba’s strong expertise in the payments industry.

vulkan
20.10.2021 kl 08:53 4288

Begynner å haste for "Mass-deployment 2021"
iTRADER09
20.10.2021 kl 09:28 4345

No problem. Da er det bare å lage en ny tråd for Mass-deployment 2022. Det har vært gjort mange ganger før. Målene flyttes bare ett halvår ad gangen. Like ofte som det kjøres emisjoner.
poki
20.10.2021 kl 16:38 4286

its all happening med DZ card

Highlighting its instant issuance solution for financial cards through a self-service model, called "Instant CardPoint"

Bangkok, August 11, 2021 – dzcard, a leading next-generation card solutions and digital security company, announces the launch of Smart CPS, its card issuance system that empowers financial institutions, banks of all sizes, and fintech to issue bank cards instantaneously, effortlessly, and securely.

https://www.dzcard.com/blog/dzcard-launches-smart-cps-its-flexible-instant-card-issuance-system

Zwipe joins forces with IC Payment to offer Biometric Payment Cards to banks in Latin America
OSLO, NORWAY and SANTIAGO, CHILE – 19 October 2021 – IC Payment is partnering with Zwipe, a Norway-based biometric fintech, to offer biometric payment solutions in the Latin American and Caribbean markets.

IC Payment is a Fintech, expert in the development of new technologies behind different payment methods. It is based in Santiago de Chile with offices in Uruguay and Argentina as well as a solid network of partners across Latin America. IC Payment offers a complete set of payment solutions for both in person and digital environments. Highlighting its instant issuance solution for financial cards through a self-service model, called "Instant CardPoint". Allowing to issue a card instantly ready to be used without limitations of designs, brands, or customer service hours.

Redigert 20.10.2021 kl 16:39 Du må logge inn for å svare
Sente
20.10.2021 kl 17:14 4296

Er DZ card en konkurrent til IC Payment eller jobber dem sammen? Ser ikke helt noen relevans her. Ser ut som DZCard holder til i Asia?
poki
22.10.2021 kl 13:55 4136

https://www.cardsinternational.com/news/idemia-ties-up-with-fintech-rocker-to-launch-f-code-biometric-card-in-sweden

IDEMIA teams up with fintech Rocker to launch F.CODE biometric card in Sweden
poki
22.10.2021 kl 15:38 4035

Så det som sa av Zwipe VD stämmer att Rocker kommer ersätta Fing med bättre och billigare Biometric kort :-)
vulkan
22.10.2021 kl 16:48 3958

om dette stemmer er det noen her på forumet som må svelgen noen kameler og ta sin hatt og gå (eller noe i den duren)
eivstei
22.10.2021 kl 18:00 3945

Anbefaler presentasjonen til Idex hos Nordnet i går. Utsiktene ser unektelig bra ut, både på kort og lang sikt.

https://www.nordnet.no/blogg/investorpresentasjon-og-qa-med-idex-biometrics/?utm_source=ACS&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=NO21%20Investorpresentasjon%20IDEX