Mass Deployment 2021 :-)

poki
IDEX 16.08.2021 kl 10:22 74787

https://www.zawya.com/mena/en/press-releases/story/Zwipe_and_Inkript_to_launch_Zwipe_Pay_One_in_the_Middle_East-ZAWYA20201015074818/

Nu mass deployment :-) 2021

EPS to pilot Zwipe Pay ONE Biometric Cards with key executives at multiple Financial Institutions in Levant
OSLO, NORWAY and AMMAN, JORDAN – 16 August 2021 – Middle East Payment Services (MEPS) and Zwipe are pleased to announce the launch of a pilot of Biometric Payment Cards based on the Zwipe Pay ONE platform to top-level executives and key decision makers at up to 20 banks and issuers in the Levant region. MEPS is a key regional player in card issuing, payment processing and merchant acquiring services in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). Zwipe is a biometric fintech pioneering next generation contactless payment globally.

2020 MENA

Press Release
Beirut, Lebanon: Biometric fintech company Zwipe and Inkript, a digital security provider in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region and a subsidiary of Resource Group, announce that they have launched a joint project to deliver the next generation contactless payments experience, Zwipe Pay ONE, to banks across the Middle East.

“Since we announced our partnership with Zwipe, and as a result of the surge in contactless payments, our customers are increasingly demanding safer and more secure payment options; more so today with the impact of the global COVID-19 pandemic on people’s actions towards the nature of cash. It is undoubtedly that security, convenience and contactless are the future of payments, and banks are ready to dive into new technologies that support consumers’ changing behaviors towards money, hygiene, comfort, and overall wellbeing”, says Riad Itani, Managing Director at Inkript.

He added: “Biometric payment cards powered by the Zwipe Pay ONE platform are the most compelling way to address this demand, in terms of both performance and cost. We are enthusiastic to take this next step with Zwipe.”

Inkript has placed an order to Zwipe, commencing small scale manufacturing of biometric payment cards based on the Zwipe Pay ONE platform with the goal of launching pilots, followed by mass-volume deployments with multiple banks in 2021.

“Inkript is a distinguished provider of smartcards and value-added services to some of the largest banks in the MEA. We are excited and proud that Inkript has selected Zwipe Pay ONE as its preferred biometric payment card platform and are now taking action together with us to provide secure payments solutions in the Middle East region,” says André Løvestam, CEO of Zwipe.

Send us your press releases to pressrelease.zawya@refinitiv.com

© Press Release 2020

poki
24.10.2021 kl 17:44 7855

Middle East Payment Services-MEPS is the first electronic payment company in the Middle East to launch the new generation of biometric cards Zwipe Pay ONE

In cooperation with Zwipe and Inkript, the Middle East Payment Services Company MEPS launched the new generation of Biometric Payment Cards in a first step of its kind in the Middle East and Africa. The company will present the completely new cards to executives and decision makers in no less than 20 banks in the Middle East to try it out and enjoy the advanced service.

This biometric card combines EMV chip technology and the fingerprint reader on the card to authenticate the identity of the holder without the need to enter a PIN code for contactless payments through points of sale, which exceeds the approved limit today of 55 Jordanian dinars.

Commenting on this achievement, Ali Abdul-Jabbar, CEO of MEPS, said: “This new innovation allows contactless payment of any amount, and we are proud to be the first card issuer to introduce the new generation of such card technology in the Middle East and Africa.” He added, "Nothing can increase confidence in Biometric Cards more than their experience. Therefore, MEPS will provide executives and decision makers in financial institutions and banks with an opportunity to experience modern technology for themselves by providing them with cards for their personal use and implementing various payment processes for their purchases to verify its effectiveness. and its efficiency, and this test launch for multiple banks is the largest globally in the world of the new generation of biometric cards.”

On his part, Ramzi Al-Sabouri, General Manager of Zwipe in the Middle East and North Africa, commented on this launch: “We are proud to partner with MEPS as the issuer and Inkript as the smart card manufacturer to bring the new generation Zwipe Pay ONE biometric payment cards to the region. We believe Our responsibility as a global financial technology company is to provide cardholders and banks with the latest biometric payment cards. We expect the rapid spread of this technology due to the levels of security and safety it provides, in addition to its ease of use.”

Dr. Musa Matthew Amar, Director of Strategy and Technology at Inkript, stressed the importance of biometrics in the financial services sector, saying: “Biometrics technology is constantly expanding, and payments are increasingly dependent on security and authentication.” He added: “After several years of research and development, and through our partnership with Zwipe, we have achieved the production of the first biometric payment card in the MENA region in our factories, which will change the landscape of the world of financial payments in the region.
Today, we are pleased to be in Jordan to provide MEPS with this completely innovative technology that will change the behavior of cardholders in the Middle East and North Africa region to reach an integrated digital experience without any contact with point of sale devices.”
poki
25.10.2021 kl 09:17 7647

Idex Biometrics touts North American demand
More than 9 out of 10 Americans (91 percent) and Canadians (92 percent) want fingerprint sensors on their payment cards, according to a pair of infographics from Idex Biometrics, published as part of the Zwipe Insights 2021 series, which has previously touched on the UK. Close to three quarters of those surveyed in each market say they would like a biometric payment card in within the next 12 months, and over 60 percent in each country say they would pay for one either separately or as part of their monthly or annual fee.

https://www.biometricupdate.com/202110/zwipe-signs-latam-biometric-payment-cards-partner-north-american-demand-high
vulkan
25.10.2021 kl 15:59 7552

Dette tror jeg blir kanonbra.
om ikke har vi vært vitne til en ekstremt bra markedsføring som for mange firmaer og mennesker har latt seg lede med på. Det begynner å bli mange som har investert mye penger og tid i at biometriske kort kommer til å bli realisert som en god del av kortmarkedet.
Min enkle analyse er at så mange mennesker ikke kan ta feil.
Redigert 25.10.2021 kl 16:01 Du må logge inn for å svare
kaunis
25.10.2021 kl 16:08 7548

Tydelig å lese i aksjekursen at det er de elendige som styrer den. Håper det ikke blir lenge å vente til fornuften styrer kursen igjen, dette er bare trist, men manipulering som er straffbart er gjort lovlig gjennom shorting. Galskapen må bare få leve sitt eget liv.
vulkan
25.10.2021 kl 16:11 7559

Jeg er ikke så sikker på om vi skal klage på aksjekursen, IDEX må levere og bygge tillit. De som har fulgt dem en stund har ventet lenge på at marked som stadig blir utsatt.
kaunis
26.10.2021 kl 19:44 7306

Det er ikke markedet det er noe i veien med, men forståelsen for hva som bare er sikkert at vil komme. Utolmodige barnerumper, og nervøse aktører som ikke har erfaring med fremtidens bedrifter og at ting tar tid. Det er helt horribelt hvor amatørmessig kursendringene er i aksjen, en får inntrykk av at, bare vindretningen skifter, så er det kø ved utgangen til aksjen. Forvirringen må være stor i altfor mange investor-hoder, daytradere som er så nervøse at bare de har noen ører i + så er det å trykke salgsknappen, og fylle lommene til meglerhusene, for selv å sitte med ører. Kursen har gått opp og ned som flo og fjære uten noe som helst grunn. Selskapet vil i løpet av -22 selge mange mill av brikker til Zwipe PayOne. Men det er jo en evighet for noen, bedre å selge en å kjempe mot sin egen svakhet og ikke forståelse av hva som lønner seg i lengden.
kaunis
26.10.2021 kl 19:44 7344

Det er ikke markedet det er noe i veien med, men forståelsen for hva som bare er sikkert at vil komme. Utolmodige barnerumper, og nervøse aktører som ikke har erfaring med fremtidens bedrifter og at ting tar tid. Det er helt horribelt hvor amatørmessig kursendringene er i aksjen, en får inntrykk av at, bare vindretningen skifter, så er det kø ved utgangen til aksjen. Forvirringen må være stor i altfor mange investor-hoder, daytradere som er så nervøse at bare de har noen ører i + så er det å trykke salgsknappen, og fylle lommene til meglerhusene, for selv å sitte med ører. Kursen har gått opp og ned som flo og fjære uten noe som helst grunn. Selskapet vil i løpet av -22 selge mange mill av brikker til Zwipe PayOne. Men det er jo en evighet for noen, bedre å selge en å kjempe mot sin egen svakhet og ikke forståelse av hva som lønner seg i lengden.
poki
26.10.2021 kl 22:18 7217

Zwipe Partner FSS

12 October 2021 Vopy Payments selects FSS Technologies to support global digital payments growth

Forex

11 August 2021 New trends in Forex Prepaid cards to watch out for - BFSI

poki
26.10.2021 kl 23:53 7179

IDEX Biometrics ASA American Depositary Shares (IDBA)
Nasdaq Listed
$23.28

+0.88 (+3.93%)
Redigert 26.10.2021 kl 23:54 Du må logge inn for å svare
vulkan
01.11.2021 kl 12:24 6445

hva skjer a? bryter opp gjennom motstand på pent omsetning
poki
02.11.2021 kl 07:05 6172

Nasdaq Listed

$24.24
+1.65 (+7.3%)
tuja
02.11.2021 kl 10:01 6029

Håper det kommer en skikkelig positiv guiding på torsdag:

Finanskalender
4 nov. Kvartalsrapport - Q3
Wrold
02.11.2021 kl 22:48 5876

Idex
Nok 2,75 på nasdaq
Skier
05.11.2021 kl 10:43 5554

Takk, poki. Veldig fint å se at "salgstoget" er i gang. IDEMA er storleverandør som IDEX får stor "nytte av" - spennende å se antall leveranser som kommer på nyåret. Grattis til alle tålmodige aksjonærer :-)
Redigert 05.11.2021 kl 10:46 Du må logge inn for å svare
poki
05.11.2021 kl 21:04 5383

Nasdaq Listed
$27.26
+2.51

daq Listed
$27.26
+2.51 nästan 15%
poki
07.11.2021 kl 19:49 5139

Get Ready for 5 KR sträcket, Körde första tester i Mexiko i 2017-2018 nu ska det lanserars ii Grekland

INFORM to produce and personalize prepaid cards, for Edenred Greece.

EDENRED is a leading digital platform for services and payments and the everyday companion for people at work, offering specific-purpose payment solutions for food (such as meal benefits), mobility (such as multi-energy, maintenance, toll, parking and commuter solutions), incentives (such as gift cards, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (such as virtual cards).
Founded in Greece in 1996, and with more than 6,000 corporate clients, serving more than 300,000 beneficiaries, EDENRED is a company that is evolving constantly, with new solutions and new technologies.
INFORM has been selected as a trusted partner to produce and personalize Edenred Greece portfolio of cards, as of October 2021.

Mastercard piloting first biometric card trial in Mexico with Edenred
May 8, 2019 | Stephen Mayhew
CATEGORIES Biometrics News | Financial Services | Fingerprint Recognition
Mastercard and Edenred have launched the first biometric card trial in Sonora, Mexico. The pilot is focused on securing disbursements to recipients of Sonora’s state benefits programs and reducing the potential of card-present fraud by verifying the cardholder’s identity for in-store purchases with the card’s embedded fingerprint sensor which is supplied by IDEX Biometrics.
“The Administration for Sonora state is committed to technological innovation and the introduction of the biometric card for social benefits programs reflects this commitment,” explains Manuel Puebla Espinoza de los Monteros, Secretary of Social Development in Sonora. “Our beneficiaries will experience greater security when receiving and using their benefit, since the cardholder’s identity is protected and only the owner of the card can use it.”

“This trial allows Mastercard and Edenred to support financial inclusion and implement new technology, in partnership with the Mexican state social welfare agency in Sonora, demonstrating the true value of public-private partnerships in delivering meaningful programs,” adds Jorge Noguera, president, Mexico and Central America, Mastercard.
Biometric features can be implemented on any Mastercard card product and work with existing EMV card terminals worldwide without requiring hardware or software upgrades. Issuers can leverage the biometric match data to increase approval rates and help reduce the potential of card-present fraud while benefit program providers can get more insight into user spending.
Mastercard introduced its biometric card technology to the public in March in a two-and-a-half minute long video featuring the card as a tool for government benefits distribution, as well as more secure consumer payments.
Mastercard Executive VP of Identity Solutions Bob Reany told Biometric Update in a recent interview that developing a mass market for biometric payment cards is key to achieving the scale that will make them affordable for governments.
Updated 2019-05-08 at 3:00 PM to mention IDEX Biometrics involvement.
Redigert 07.11.2021 kl 22:34 Du må logge inn for å svare
poki
07.11.2021 kl 21:42 4979

Fredagen
Nasdaq Listed
$28.00
+3.25 (+13.13%)
Redigert 07.11.2021 kl 21:51 Du må logge inn for å svare
investor tom
07.11.2021 kl 23:23 4818

Idex etter børs i US ble 29,60, dvs Nok 3,37 og kan bli en fin start på mandag. Time will tell👏👏
Slettet bruker
08.11.2021 kl 08:06 4710

Melding i morges:

DN Investor: Børsmelding: Hengbao Dual-Use Smart Card Secured by IDEX Biometrics Approved for Certification by China UnionPay (IDEX)
suspekt
08.11.2021 kl 08:33 4657

Skal kraftig opp denne i dag!!!
kaunis
08.11.2021 kl 08:47 4620

China UnionPay er det største betalingsnettverket i verden, med 9,4 milliarder kort i omløp. IDEX Biometrics' kortløsninger er sertifisert av de tre beste globale betalingsnettverkene, VISA, MasterCard og China UnionPay. Sammen behandler disse tre nettverkene 90 % av alle globale kortbetalinger, ifølge RBR. Hva skal en si, 90% av alle KORTBETALINGER. Her er ingen kursmål lenger, denne vi bare stige og stige og stige nesten loddrett på salgsgrader.
poki
08.11.2021 kl 08:55 4614

Hengbao Dual-Use Smart Card Secured by IDEX Biometrics Approved for Certification by China UnionPay
Oslo, Norway – 08 November 2021 – IDEX Biometrics ASA announced today that the latest biometric smart card from their solution partner Hengbao Corporation Ltd has been approved for certification by China UnionPay (CUP). The new card which incorporates IDEX Biometrics’ sensor and biometric software solution passed all required testing by China’s Bank Card Test Center (BCTC), confirming compliance with China UnionPay requirements and international interoperability standards. BCTC is the independent agency responsible for compliance testing on behalf of China UnionPay. The certification enables Hengbao to proceed with its manufacturing and distribution plans with major card issuers in China. This innovative card will enable multi-use applications, securing global payments and new functionalities such as access control and personal identification – all in one card.

China UnionPay is the largest payment network in the world, with 9.4 billion cards in circulation. IDEX Biometrics’ card solutions have been certified by the top three global payment networks, VISA, MasterCard, and China UnionPay. Combined, these three networks process 90% of all global card payments, according to RBR.

Commenting on the significance of this announcement, Vince Graziani, Chief Executive Officer of IDEX Biometrics, stated, “We take great pride in the confidence Hengbao and its banking partners have shown in IDEX Biometrics by selecting our fingerprint authentication solution for this innovative new product. Through tight integration of our proprietary matching algorithm with the THD89 secure element from Tongxin Microelectronics Co., Ltd., this new card provides industry-leading authentication performance, addressing needs for security, speed, and hygiene. The enhanced multi-use card will be an important step in the broader adoption of biometrically-enabled smart cards in China.

For further information contact:
poki
08.11.2021 kl 09:05 4636

China UnionPay är det största betalnätverket i världen med 9,4 miljarder kort i cirkulation.

Det nya kortet hyser Idex sensor och biometriska mjukvarulösning och kan nu börja tillverkas och distribueras med stora kortutgivare i Kina.

China UnionPay är det största betalnätverket i världen med 9,4 miljarder kort i cirkulation.

Idex kortlösningar har certifierats av de tre ledande globala betalnätverken, Visa, Mastercard och China UnionPay. Dessa står för 90 procent av alla kortbetalningar världen över.
Redigert 08.11.2021 kl 09:06 Du må logge inn for å svare
Vangen
08.11.2021 kl 09:26 4551

Sell on news i dag,ser det ut til. Skulle tro kursen skulle kraftig opp, men nå er vi tilbake på 3 blank. Mange som har brent seg på Idex tidligere og som nå ville ut for en hver pris?
Slettet bruker
08.11.2021 kl 09:30 4553

jeg vil inn for en hver pris :)
kaunis
08.11.2021 kl 09:37 4518

Ja så forskjellig kan en forstå verden, med disse meldingene vil IDEX uansett forståelse klatre opp opp og opp. De som selger i dag tror de skal få den ned for å komme inn senere på en lavere kurs. Kansje de ikke har forstått dagens melding?
poki
08.11.2021 kl 19:26 4550

Nasdaq Listed
$29.00
+1.00 (+3.57%)
poki
10.11.2021 kl 11:17 4292

Snart kommer feta beställningar från Kina sida :-) Hengabo sista orden kom 2020

+Goldpac
+Zwipe
+Feitian
+G+D

IDEX Biometrics Receives Volume Order for IDX3205 Sensors from Hengbao
Oslo, Norway, 22 October 2020: IDEX Biometrics ASA, a leading provider of advanced fingerprint identification and authentication solutions, has received a production order for its IDX3205 fingerprint sensors from Hengbao, one of the largest smart card companies based in China, covering the banking, telecoms and security sectors. Hengbao develop cards that support multiple payment network specifications, including Mastercard, China UnionPay, VISA, JCB as well as emerging digital currency standards.

The order for IDX3205 sensors represents the next step in project collaboration, first announced in September 2018, between IDEX and Hengbao to launch biometric payment cards to customers in Asia.

“We are delighted to be working with Hengbao and to have received this order for IDX3205 fingerprint sensors in preparation for upcoming pilots. Our fingerprint sensors and biometric solutions are seeing accelerating demand as they offer market-leading cost and performance benefits to both card manufacturers and card issuers” said Vince Graziani, CEO of IDEX Biometrics.
poki
10.11.2021 kl 19:27 4089

Zwipe and Idex and VISA

Biometric Payment Cards – A natural next step for Contactless Cards

Tom Rapkoch, Director – Global Chip Product at VISA, explores the evolution of payment cards, while focusing on contactless payments. In a tête-à-tête with Zwipe, Tom shares some thoughts on the growing acceptance of biometric cards with banks and consumers.

Below are the excerpts from the interview...

https://zwipe.com/zwipe-talks/biometric-payment-cards-a-natural-next-step-for-contactless-cards/
poki
10.11.2021 kl 23:07 3916

Dags för Zwipe att bli certifierad insider köp

Zwipe ASs styrelseledamot Diderik Schonheyder köper aktier för 598 000 SEK 💵

Zwipe AS
20 000 @ 29,90 SEK
2021-11-09 - 2021-11-08
poki
12.11.2021 kl 18:54 3713

Heavily oversubscribed Idex Biometrics private placement brings in $30M
Nov 10, 2021 | Chris Burt
CATEGORIES Biometrics News | Biometrics Stocks | Trade Notes
Heavily oversubscribed Idex Biometrics private placement brings in $30M
The private placement Idex Biometrics conducted to raise $25 million has brought in even more than expected, with the company issuing 89,777,824 new shares at NOK 2.85 (US$0.33) per share.
The fingerprint biometrics provider announced plans to raise its second large investment of the year to sustain the company past the break-even point in cash flow earlier this week in the wake of a pair of key certifications for its biometric payment card technology.

https://www.biometricupdate.com/202111/heavily-oversubscribed-idex-biometrics-private-placement-brings-in-30m
Redigert 12.11.2021 kl 18:56 Du må logge inn for å svare
poki
12.11.2021 kl 22:31 3633

Om 50 dagar börjar allt

https://reltime.com/zwipe-pay-one-to-power-reltimes-decentralized-finance-ecosystem-with-biometric-cards/

Reltime To Launch State-Of-The-Art DeFi Infrastructure To Revolutionize Global Payments Industry

Norway-based Reltime AS launches a new state of the art DeFi infrastructure that aims to revolutionize the global payments sector. Reltime uses blockchain technology to create a financial services ecosystem that offers minimal barrier-to-entry for its users. Its online decentralized money transfer platform enables users to send and/or receive money via peer-to-peer local and global remittance backed by a crypto stablecoin. The platform also offers domestic and International peer-to-peer lending to individual and small businesses and a crypto and fiat synced card. Reltime uses sophisticated DLT technology to deliver a DEFI payments ecosystem for B2B and B2B2C globally. The soft launch of the DEFI ecosystem will be in Europe, India, Japan, Mexico, and Brazil, then the global market at end of 2022.

Watch the Video https://youtu.be/8_drHmU_WP4

“Our aim is to build a global, open, permissionless, and interlocking, decentralized finance ecosystem – a monetary system built on public blockchains, accessible to everyone and doesn’t require middlemen such as traditional banks. We believe that such a system can solve a lot of inefficiencies revolving around the current traditional financial systems.” Said Mr. Frode van der Laak, Co-Founder in Reltime.

Reltime’s DeFi has developed the Multi-Tenancy Delegated Proof of Stake ‘MTDPoS‘ consensus algorithm to provide an open, scalable, fast decentralized public ledger. The protocol leverages the structural properties of blockchain technology and solves the blockchain’s orphan rate problem. The ability of MTDPoS to withstand this problem and thus improve on scalability is contingent on the additional rules implemented to deal with transaction consistency, and any other design choices made. Reltime will list on a Decentralized Exchange ‘DEX’ in October 2021.

Reltime platform offers its users a wide range of services including low free cross-border transactions between users, P2P money-lending where the lender sets their interest and terms, payment cards, embedded financial services that offer instant payments, spending insights, instant lending, zero-transaction fees, open APIs and more. To build its blockchain components, Reltime has partnered with Accubits technologies, one of the leading blockchain development companies in the market. The ecosystem is scheduled to be launched in Q2 of 2022 after the completion of Reltime security token offering (STO) that is scheduled for October 2021. Reltime are also in the process to enable an ID and biometric card for the mass market.
Redigert 12.11.2021 kl 22:35 Du må logge inn for å svare
Sente
12.11.2021 kl 23:37 3569

Har mine tvil de vil selge mange kort med det første, det er lett å lage en krypto valuta, men vanskelig å bli store.
Men skal følge med på valutaen deres, kan jo være spennende. :)