Investorplace.com: BORR kan stige 1000%

marked1
BDRILL 10.10.2021 kl 16:59 912

Sjekk denne nye artikkelen på Investorplace.com fra i går:

«7 Hot Penny Stocks to buy in Q4 for 10 Bagger Potential.»

Borr Drilling (BORR) nevnes som en av 7 hete penny stocks som kan gå ti-gangeren, dvs stige 1000%.

«It’s also worth noting that many of these picks are on the radars of social media traders — retail investors operating on platforms like Reddit. Forums such as r/WallStreetBets have played a big role in the buzz and retail-trading frenzies. So, an increase in that buzz could definitely help send these seven penny stocks higher:

Borr Drilling (BORR)

Staying with the energy sector, BORR stock also looks ready for a strong upside among the penny stocks. Borr Drilling is an owner of jack-up rigs and provides offshore drilling services. It goes without saying that, as oil trends higher, offshore drilling activity will increase along with higher day-rates for the rigs.

From August lows of around 56 cents, BORR is already trading over $1 now. However, considering the company’s rigs and earnings potential, a big part of the rally still seems impending. Currently, Borr Drilling has a fleet of 28 rigs with an average age of about four years.

For the second quarter of 2021, Borr Drilling reported revenue of $54.8 million and a positive adjusted EBITDA of $3.7 million. This was its first quarter of positive EBITDA since the pandemic-driven downturn. As more rigs become operational, EBITDA will also likely accelerate in the coming quarters.

Additionally, Borr Drilling expects “100% utilization of the delivered fleet” by the end of 2022. At the same time, contract renewals are likely to come a higher day-rate. This will boost the EBITDA margin as well as cash flow visibility. Plus, the company has five rigs set for delivery in 2023. That should provide more incremental EBITDA visibility in the medium-to-long term.

Overall, the worst seems to be over for this offshore drilling company. BORR stock looks poised for multifold returns.»

https://investorplace.com/2021/10/7-hot-penny-stocks-to-buy-in-q4-for-10-bagger-potential/?mod=mw_quote_news
Slettet bruker
10.10.2021 kl 17:23 870

Det er første gang jeg har eid en aksje hvor De har så Høy prosent. TENK 1000 % OPP. Hva blir kursen da? Kroner 90.20 opp fra fredagens sluttkurs på 9.02 er lik 99.22.
Ja nå var anlytikeren i Sparebanken 1 Lyngvær på kroner 10 litt forsiktig i forhold til Gutta i Investorplace.
Sevan drilling gikk fra 7.90 til 89 kroner rundt år 2004 ,litt usikker på årstall,men det var ikke mange månedene det tok får caset ble snudd på hodet.
Høyeste kurs i borr kr 199 høsten 2018.Selskapet var da priset til nesten 20 milliarder.
Idag er det 3 ganger så mange aksjer siden den gangen p.g.a emisjoner.
Redigert 10.10.2021 kl 18:36 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
10.10.2021 kl 17:54 819

10-gangeren er 900%. Juniorfeil.