Contextvision-Det nye Contextvision

focuss
CONTX 26.10.2021 kl 11:41 5543

Contextvision skal skille ut sin Patologiteknologi i ett eget selskap, hvor det startes med deres suksessfulle teknologi for å diagnostisere prostatakreft og det skal fylle på med flere typer kreftdiagnoser etter hvert. Tilbakemeldingene på teknologien fra USA og andre steder er enestående og vil utvilsomt tilføre det medisinske kreftmiljøet noe de virkelig trenger. Contextvision har imidlertid også meldt at de vil starte sitt eget patologi laboratorium hvor deres egen teknologi anvendes og går da et skritt videre i verdikjeden. Spørsmålet blir om vi da nå vil se to selskap eller om vi vil se tre selskap hvorav to nye?

1) Contextvision Imaging
2) Contextvision Pathology
3) Contextvision Laboratoriess

Eller blir Contextvision Pathology og Contextvision Laboratories samme selskap? De vil jo ha to ulike forretningsmodeller..
kreinh
26.10.2021 kl 13:22 5489

Kjempespennende det her. bulleye har også gode innlegg angående dette...
utepils
26.10.2021 kl 16:57 5409

Laboratoriet blir nok et datterselskap av selskapet som de skal børsnotere Euronext growth, ref børsmelding:

«Det er igangsatt forhandlinger i Stockholm om lokasjon for et laboratorium i nærheten av medisinsk forskning og et helsevesen i verdensklasse. Vi har allerede rekruttert en erfaren laboratorieleder, som vil spille en viktig rolle
i oppbygningen og driften av laboratoriet. Personen tiltrer på heltid i januar 2022», sier Palm.

I denne forbindelse har styret pålagt ledelsen å opprette et datterselskap for den tiltenkte laboratoriedriften.
kreinh
15.11.2021 kl 12:29 5165

ContextVision to focus pathology efforts on the establishment of a fully AI-supported lab service

STOCKHOLM – Nov 15, 2021 - ContextVision, a medical technology software company specializing in image processing and decision support tools within digital pathology, today announces that the Board of Directors of ContextVision has decided to make a strategic shift and focus its pathology business unit entirely on the establishment of an AI based pathology lab service.

The updated strategy means that the company will continue to develop its machine learning technology for its own laboratory service, and let go of the present business strategy of developing and selling decision support tools for existing laboratories.

“We are convinced about this strategic turn. It is a huge opportunity to create a paradigm shift by making use of the investments we have made in AI-technology and application knowledge. It will accelerate further development with the aim to improve patient care, while creating sustainable shareholder value.” says CEO Fredrik Palm of ContextVision.

The rationale behind the decision
As recently announced, clinical evaluations with pathology labs in Europe and the United States show that the company’s first product, INIFY Prostate, seems to be one of the most accurate and advanced decision support tools in the world today.

Despite that, reality shows that the transformation from analogue to digital workflow in existing clinical pathology laboratories around the world is highly complex, from a both technical, legacy, and commercial perspective. The current level of fully digitalized labs remains very low, and extensive investigations have not been able to foresee when digital decision support tools reach a stage where they become routine and standard of care, and thereby becoming a sustainable business.

However, the enormous value of a fully digitalized lab, with standardized processes and a common data model, makes the business case for an AI based pathology lab service clear. Here, INIFY will be the core machine learning technology that will be a cornerstone for the new laboratory service.

Laboratory scope
Expanding the company’s scope by building a fully digital laboratory enables faster implementation of technology and workflow improvements, thus creating maximum value for patients, clinicians and pathologists.

“One of the success factors is our establishment of a cross-functional team with clinical and technical expertise, arranged in the same organization with a common goal – to improve patient care and healthcare service. Recruitment has started, and our international network of highly respectable medical professionals and partners will have the opportunity to be a part of our organization as it is built up,” says Palm.

Standardized data allows for seamless, continuous development of powerful machine learning technology and process optimization within the laboratory. This in turn will provide both employed and consultant pathologists with valuable tools and prerequisites, maximizing diagnosis efficiency and quality.

“To be honest, my greatest challenge before we started this strategic project was to figure out how to transform our investments in powerful technology and valuable know-how into a sustainable, growing business. We not only found a solid solution, but also created a comprehensive strategy for our path forward,” Palm summarizes.

https://www.contextvision.com/contextvision-to-focus-pathology-efforts-on-the-establishment-of-a-fully-ai-supported-lab-service/
Redigert 15.11.2021 kl 12:32 Du må logge inn for å svare
kreinh
15.11.2021 kl 12:34 5150

“We are convinced about this strategic turn. It is a huge opportunity to create a paradigm shift by making use of the investments we have made in AI-technology and application knowledge. It will accelerate further development with the aim to improve patient care, while creating sustainable shareholder value.” says CEO Fredrik Palm of ContextVision"
kreinh
15.11.2021 kl 20:19 4976

Notice to extraordinary general meeting in ContextVision AB (Publ)
The shareholders of ContextVision AB, corporate registration number 556377-8900, are hereby invited to attend an extraordinary general meeting on the 10 December, 2021 at 10 a.m CET at ContextVision AB’s office, Klara Norra Kyrkogata 31, 111 22, Stockholm.

https://www.contextvision.com/notice-to-extraordinary-general-meeting-in-contextvision-ab-publ/
kreinh
16.11.2021 kl 10:53 4785

Er det noen som skjønner dagens fall på børsen. Ned 12,7%
kreinh
16.11.2021 kl 11:19 4735

https://finansavisen.no/nyheter/helse/2021/11/15/7772809/helsetechselskap-med-ny-strategi-skal-satse-pa-kunstig-intelligens?internal_source=sistenytt

ContextVision-styret har mandag vedtatt et strategisk skifte hvor hele patologivirksomheten nå skal fokusere på å etablere en AI-basert patologilaboratorietjeneste.

«Den oppdaterte strategien innebærer at selskapet fortsatt vil utvikle sin maskinlæringsteknologi, men nå for sin egen laboratorietjeneste, og gi slipp på dagens forretningsstrategi om å utvikle og selge beslutningsstøtteverktøy for eksisterende laboratorier», opplyses det.

– Vi er overbeviste at denne strategiske endringen er riktig. Vi har en unik mulighet til å skape et paradigmeskifte ved å benytte oss av investeringene vi allerede har gjort i AI-teknologi og applikasjonskunnskap. Det vil akselerere videre utvikling med sikte på å forbedre pasientbehandlingen, samtidig som den skaper bærekraftig aksjonærverdi, sier administrerende direktør Fredrik Palm i ContextVision i en kommentar.
utepils
16.11.2021 kl 12:42 4643

Det er vel så enkelt som at de har innsett at kundene som i dag er i vanlig drift, ikke er klar for digitaliseringen, slik at det dermed ikke er potensielle salg i pipeline. Derfor bygger de sitt eget lab hvor de kan videreutvikle og teste dette slik at alt er mer klart når potensielle kunder er klare. Produktet er nok bra, men nok et tegn på at potensielle inntekter ligger laaangt frem i tid.
Volga
16.11.2021 kl 13:34 4571

~15% ned, uten nyheter? Datt to kroner da det ble et tidsgap i handelen mellom 09:14 og 09:34 - 22,5 > 20,7. Bare noen utålmodige satte i gang en liten kjedereaksjon?

Ed: Tydeligvis mer fundamentalt, ref. kommentaren over. Nå ned ~18% på høyt volum, usikkerhet rundt det strategiske skiftet. Reaksjonen startet vel sånn sett så smått i går. Noen som har snappet opp ytterligere markedskommentarer?
Redigert 16.11.2021 kl 14:14 Du må logge inn for å svare
May-Liss
16.11.2021 kl 14:41 4468

Var innsidekjøp av CEO og styremedlem så seint som i oktober på 22-24.
Dette strategiske grepet kan vel ikke oppfattes negativt?
kreinh
16.11.2021 kl 14:52 4436

Dette raset må være av den psykologiske typen. Noen selger, utløser stopp loss og alle blir plutselig negative.
Tota
16.11.2021 kl 15:05 4409

Dette er nok mye mer enn psykologi. Utepils oppsummerer det ovenfor - de har utviklet et strålende produkt som det ikke finnes kunder til. Så nå må de etablere en servicelab for digitalisert analyse av prostatabiopsier. Slike biopsier tas i størst utstrekning på sykehus som har egne patologilaboratorier - som ikke er klar for digitalisering. Hvorfor skal de sende prostatabiopsier videre til dette nye laboratoriet?
May-Liss
16.11.2021 kl 15:20 4346

Dette forstår nok ikke CEO og styremedlemmet som kjøpte på 22-24 i oktober - de burde spurt ekspertisen her på forumet først….
Tota
16.11.2021 kl 15:28 4325

På Hegnar er alle eksperter på alt- sånn er det bare. Men det er vel lett å være enige om at disse innsidekjøpene var dårlig timet ??
May-Liss
16.11.2021 kl 15:31 4306

De kjøper etter at info er gitt til markedet - så de vurderer dette som verdiskapende for aksjonærene i selskapet.
Volga
16.11.2021 kl 15:58 4225

17 og 16 er viktige nivåer rent teknisk. Rt 16,792 - første nivå står for fall med en gang her.

Kunnskapen om fisjonen drev aksjen opp ~35% i august-september. Så kommer informasjon om selve gjennomføringen og aksjen raser tilsvarende. En må jo nesten kunne si at dette dreier seg om informasjonssvikt fra selskapets side. Innsidekjøp eller supplerende informasjon hadde vært ønskelig nå.
Volga
16.11.2021 kl 19:45 3946

Gårsdagens melding har dratt av +MNOK500 i MCAP: 1,8MRD -> 1.3MRD. 1% av selskapets aksjer omsatt. Meldingen i slutten av august om spin off muligheten løftet aksjen fra 20 til 27 = +MNOK500. Markedet har da forutsatt at man skal levere basert på eksisterende forretningsmodell. Nå skal man altså levere til egen lab, da man har vært for offensiv i synet på eksterne labers digitaliseringsmuligheter. Klart dette legger en demper på caset. De enkle regnestykkene mine viser jo at man da på mange måter tilbake til start slik markedet vurderer det. 27 var kanskje en litt i overkant reaksjon opp tidlig i høst, mens 17 nå kanskje er litt langt ned igjen. Fortsatt muligheter. Vi får se.

Laon
16.11.2021 kl 21:18 3806

Enig.
kreinh
24.11.2021 kl 18:42 3033

ContextVision Debuts the Latest Innovation in Ultrasound: Rivent 3D

STOCKHOLM – November 24, 2021 – ContextVision, a medical technology software company specializing in image quality and artificial intelligence, announces Rivent 3D, an evolution in ultrasound medical imaging technology. Rivent 3D is based on the benefits of volumetric processing, strengthened with the capabilities to process powerfully while maintaining a natural appearance.

With Rivent 3D, ContextVision now expands the Rivent platform further and provides clinicians with 3D and 4D images with clarity close to reality, supporting them in providing confident diagnosis and better treatment. This advance is especially critical for ultrasound-rich obstetrics/gynecology and cardiology applications.

The algorithms of Rivent 3D analyse data in all dimensions and take image quality to a level beyond conventional 2D enhancement technology, delivering:

Powerful filtering to achieve smooth surfaces with details of high clarity in rendered views.
Well-defined borders and high tissue differentiation in multiplanar views.
Flexible optimization tools for OEMs.
This is all done in real time, delivering unsurpassed image quality.

Rivent 3D will be showcased virtually during RSNA 2021 together with ContextVision’s product portfolio of state-of the-art image enhancement solutions for ultrasound, X-ray and MRI. For more information, please visit www.ContextVision.com.
kreinh
25.11.2021 kl 13:34 2888

275.000 aksjer til nå i dag. Noen store bolker igjen. Synd vi ikke kan se hvilke meglerhus som formidler kjøp og salg. Er det Vinterstua som fortsetter nedsalget? Vi må vente til neste aksjonær utskrift i begynnelsen av Desember. Spennende tider for Contextvision…
kreinh
25.11.2021 kl 14:07 2857

https://events.siemens-healthineers.com/rsna

"Rivent 3D will be showcased virtually during RSNA 2021 together with ContextVision’s product portfolio of state-of the-art image enhancement solutions for ultrasound, X-ray and MRI.”
kreinh
10.12.2021 kl 12:27 2355

INIFY Laboratories AB becomes an independent company
STOCKHOLM – December 10, 2021 – ContextVision, a medical technology software company specializing in image processing, today announces that at the EGM of ContextVision on Dec 10th, it was resolved that the subsidiary INIFY Laboratories will become an independent company through a distribution of its shares to existing shareholders of ContextVision.

The company will build an ultramodern pathology laboratory with a focus on high-quality diagnostics, initially for prostate cancer.

Fredrik Palm is the CEO of the ContextVision group, including INIFY Laboratories. Palm will retain both roles during a transitional period, eventually transferring entirely to INIFY. A recruitment process for the new CEO of ContextVision is ongoing. Ola Lindblad, present VP of Medical Imaging, will be acting CEO from Jan 2022.

“ContextVision is a very well-established and successful company. During my ten years, we have developed and strengthened the company’s position in the medical imaging market. In these last five years, we have built up a new business area in digital pathology and developed one of the most powerful decision support tools for diagnosis of prostate cancer available. We are now focusing our operations in two different directions, which improves our opportunities to take the next step in the development of each company,” says Fredrik Palm, CEO of ContextVision and INIFY Laboratories.

Ann-Charlotte Linderoth, CFO of ContextVision, is intended for the same position within INIFY Laboratories but will maintain her position in both companies during a transition period. ContextVision will recruit a new CFO and work with an interim solution in the meantime.

“The next step in the development means that ContextVision, with its present and future medical imaging products for OEM customers, can focus on further developing its current market-leading position. Product releases in near future include our next-generation 3D product for ultrasound in 2022,” says Palm. “INIFY Laboratories will focus on establishment and growth by building an innovative and state-of-the-art laboratory business, where advanced technology and extensive knowledge within digital pathology serve as cornerstones. This ultimately allows us to offer effective, high-quality cancer diagnostics, with an initial focus on prostate cancer.”

The organization for INIFY Laboratories is currently being formed. Several key functions that have worked with the development of the AI-based decision support tool INIFY Prostate will become a part of INIFY Laboratories. The companies will share offices until the new laboratory facility is ready.
kreinh
10.12.2021 kl 16:33 2267

Fikk ja til å skille ut svensk datter
ContextVision skiller ut diagnostikkvirksomheten INIFY Laboratories til et eget selskap. Toppsjefen blir med til det nye, uavhengige selskapet.

https://finansavisen.no/nyheter/helse/2021/12/10/7787790/fikk-ja-til-a-skille-ut-svensk-datter
kreinh
10.12.2021 kl 21:35 2186

On the 10th of December 2021, ContextVision AB held an Extraordinary General Meeting in Stockholm.

The Board’s proposal for a resolution on dividend of all shares in the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary INIFY Laboratories AB containing the line of business Digital Pathology to the shareholders of ContextVision AB, was approved.
No other matters were processed at the meeting.
Minutes of the meeting are attached hereto and will also be available on ContextVisions’ website www.contextvision.com