CLOUD Credit facility NOK 1900 Millioner

Pimpernell
CLOUD- 25.11.2021 kl 21:03 614

CLOUD melder i kveld at de har utvidet kreditt fasiliteten med SB 1 til kr. 1,9 mia. Helt fantastiske nyheter. De har nå finansiering for de fleste prosjekter og har klart dette uten å be aksjonærene om ytterligere penger i emisjon. Dette underbygger, igjen, deres strategiske og taktiske evner. Dette er, og blir et enda større, norsk industrieventyr.

Cloudberry Clean Energy ASA | Credit facility agreement increased from NOK 700 million to NOK 1 900 million
Oslo, Norway, 25 November 2021: Cloudberry Clean Energy ASA (“Cloudberry” or “the company”) has increased its NOK 700 million credit facility agreement to NOK 1 400 million with a possibility to increase the facility with an additional NOK 500 million.

Cloudberry, a Nordic renewable energy company, has entered into the credit facility agreement as part of the financing of its growth strategy focused on owning, developing, and operating hydro and wind power in the Nordics.

The credit facility agreement is entered into with SpareBank 1 SR Bank ASA together with other SpareBank 1 banks. The credit facility will strengthen the Company’s ability to grow both organically and in-organically and has a high flexibility with no fixed price (PPA) requirements. Cloudberry normally hedge all long-term debt to reduce interest rate risk (typically 15 years). The facility can be used for financing of hydro as well as wind assets in Norway and Sweden.

“Cloudberry continues its growth journey in the Nordic renewable market. Establishing a flexible and long-term financing is an important part of the realisation of our growth strategy. We are pleased to be able to work with high quality savings banks in Norway, which support our growth. Through this facility agreement, we continue to reduce our debt margin cost below the 2% margin”, says Anders Lenborg, CEO of Cloudberry.

“We are pleased to continue our cooperation with Cloudberry, regarding the efforts made for increasing the amount of renewable energy production, to support the substantial ongoing electrification of our society”, says Tore Medhus, director of large corporates in SpareBank 1 SR-Bank ASA.
Redigert 25.11.2021 kl 21:03 Du må logge inn for å svare
Vikusen
25.11.2021 kl 22:50 540

Her blir det eventyrlig vekst!!!
Pimpernell
26.11.2021 kl 06:22 464

Merkelig at CLOUD ikke opplyste prisen på sitt siste kjøp, Kafjärden wind development project (18-40 MW) i pressemeldingen 23. Nov. Tror vel selskapet snart informerer mer detaljert om de nye prosjektene Stenkalles Grund prosjekt og Kafjerden mht. prosjektplan, lansering og investeringsnivå. Det er vel heller ingen tvil om at de må oppdatere sin forretningsplan, - planer materialiserer seg raskere enn tidligere estimert, og her kan vi forvente økte inntekter raskere enn i eksisterende forretningsplan. Synes også det er imponerende hvor raskt de har fått på plass god langsiktet finansiering til fornuftige betingelser. Spennende blir det å følge CLOUD fremover.