FRO bananas med ny Iran avtale?

rotweiler1
FRO 09.01.2022 kl 13:35 12173

Det er veddemålet til Grove fra romjulen.

Arab News melder i dag dette:

An informed source has told Arab News that the nuts and bolts of a new arrangement between Washington and Tehran are now primarily in place.

Litt for sent for en dobling i januar kanskje, men en snarlig kunngjøring av en avtale med Iran vil definitivt sette fart på Frontline.
Single Malt
26.01.2022 kl 09:11 1765

Redd det ikke skjer, begynner å skje noe intressant i grafene teknisk. En annen ting, fulgt FRO i flere år og det er alltid en god del short, på et eller annet tidspunkt ryker gjerne SL på sortene, og da skjer jo det som har skjedd i aksjen til alle tider. Var nok mye det som dro den rett i 80 siste den var der, plutselig var den en kort periode over 100 intradag, riktignok i 2020, Man ser det på de plutselige løftene som kommer av og til, bare å sjekke historiske grafer.
Redigert 26.01.2022 kl 09:34 Du må logge inn for å svare
Flipper
27.01.2022 kl 17:36 1398

EURONAV INCLUDED IN THE BLOOMBERG GENDER-EQUALITY INDEX FOR THE FIFTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
ANTWERP, Belgium, 27 January 2022 – Euronav NV (NYSE: EURN & Euronext: EURN) (“Euronav” or the “Company”) announces that it has been included in the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) for the fifth consecutive year. The GEI is a modified market capitalization-weighted index that aims to track the performance of public companies committed to transparency in gender-data reporting. Euronav scored 62.84%, which is higher than the average score of the Transportation and Logistics sector of 47.61%.
Euronav is one of 414 companies, headquartered in 45 countries and regions across 11 sectors, that are included in this year’s index. The companies reflected in the 2022 Index have a combined market capitalization of USD 1 trillion and scored above the GEI Score threshold for inclusion. Euronav is one of only three Belgian companies included in the GEI.
“Our inclusion in the GEI for the fifth consecutive year is a recognition of our commitment to the advancement of women onshore and at sea. Creating an inclusive and diverse culture is an integral part of our company and our sustainability journey. Our company will continue to strive for an equal playfield for all employees”, comments Hugo De Stoop, CEO of Euronav.
GEI Framework
Bloomberg’s Gender Reporting Framework (“GEI framework”) is a standardized reporting method used globally to acquire comprehensive workplace gender data. The GEI framework defines a set of metrics used to determine a company’s progress towards equal
representation of gender throughout the levels of the organization, commitment to gender equality goals, policies in place to reduce the impact of familial stresses and responsibilities on the workplace, and progress towards positive impact on women outside of the employee base. The GEI framework also provides specific definitions for each data point to ensure the data is consistently measured across markets and industries.
The reference index measures gender equality across five pillars: female leadership and talent pipeline, equal pay and gender pay parity, inclusive culture, sexual harassment policies, and pro-women brand.
The full list of companies included in the index and aggregate high-level findings are available on the website: www.bloomberg.com/GEI .
A full description of the scoring methodology can be found at www.bloomberg.com/GEI/resources .
InAksjer
02.02.2022 kl 22:36 918

Har det blitt noen Iran-avtale? Og herr Grove har allerede solgt seg ut av Frontline. Ingen grunn til å følge han selv om han får oppslag i Finansavisen.