QEC-analyse,100-400%!

Fjellbris
QEC 09.01.2022 kl 16:20 141053

Her er analysen fra SPB1 sitt morgenmøte på fredag 7. Jan. hentet fra en annen tråd, der target er kr 4-10. Legg også spesielt merke til punkt 6 der QEC varsler produksjon opp fra 1350 BOA til 2000 BOA i år når nye brønner er i gang!😀🚀
……..
"This morning, Questerre CEO Mike Binnion provided an update at our morning meeting. The key highlights were: 1) Quebec Prime Minister has been clear on that there will some compensation if there is introduced a ban for oil and gas activities. 2) timeline for compensation is hard to predict, but reasonable to believe something will happen before upcoming election in October 2022. 3) Company have submitted application for carbon storage projects for clean tech projects in Quebec. 4) Expropriation legislation in Quebec requires fair value compensation vs. petroleum legislation indicates that historical costs should be compensated (i.e., compensation may range from CAD 175m to USD 2.4bn, according to company). 5) Government’s internal fair value estimate for the project is CAD 2-5bn. 6) Questerre’s current production of 1350 boe/d (roughly same as Q3 21) and new wells in H1 22 will bring production up to around 2000 boe/d. 7) The Green Leaf project (former Red Leaf) has potential for rare earth elements. Our scenario analysis suggest a fair value of the QEC share of NOK 4 to NOK 10/share, given various compensation scenarios."
Redigert 09.01.2022 kl 16:46 Du må logge inn for å svare
trønderinvest
03.02.2022 kl 16:35 4158

Binnion kommer vel med en snarlig uttalelse vil jeg tro...!
sheepman
03.02.2022 kl 16:37 4166

dette gjelder nok ikke qec sine brønner, dessverre. Dette er noe helt annet. Beklager. Man må nok bare vente og se. Først må man vente til loven blir vedtatt, og deretter på en eventuell rettssak. En ting er i alle fall sikkert: nå er ikke 2,80 nok lenger minimumserstatningsbeløp. Nå er dette snarere ca ca 0,40 -0,50 nok
-Lykke til!
sheepman
03.02.2022 kl 16:39 4142

kom forresten børsmld nå
Slettet bruker
03.02.2022 kl 16:39 4090

I dag byttet nesten 16,9mill aksjer hender i Qec og en oms på nesten 34mill så interessen er der fortsatt helt klart etter min mening på en rød børs!
sheepman
03.02.2022 kl 16:42 4058

Ikke bra! Her blir rettssak,skjønner jeg: "The AEQ has noted the government's intentions to compensate security holders for investments
already made. By limiting the period covered by compensation to years after 2015, the
government is playing a dangerous game with foreign investors. "The industry has been present
in Quebec since 1988. Investments go back more than 30 years," said Mr. Tetrault. In its
conditions, the AEQ talks more about confiscation than compensation. For in addition to
inadequate compensation, there must be compensation for all profits lost in the last 13 years. "If
you win the lottery and they only reimburse you for your ticket, that's not compensation, that's
forfeiture," said Tetrault.
The AEQ points out that First Nations and the public should also be entitled to a share of the
compensation. "Producers have invested in good faith in Quebec, with successive governments
promising a legislative framework on hydrocarbon production. And they are told, at the end of
the process, that there will be no more production. There are 13 years of lost profits to make up
for," said Mr. Tetrault.
The AEQ also notes that some opposition parties want the government to pay no compensation
or indemnity to investors, or close to zero. The AEQ argues that this would contravene the
Quebec Civil Code, the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Expropriation Act, as well as
general principles of international law. For the AEQ, such a position reflects a serious
misunderstanding of international markets."
tuja
03.02.2022 kl 16:47 3997

BANNING NATURAL GAS IN QUEBEC: NO POSITIVE EFFECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, NO BENEFIT FOR QUEBEC

News provided by
Quebec Energy Association

Feb 02, 2022, 9:44 PM ET

The bill tabled today by the Government of Quebec also violates the rights of First Nations on their territories, unreasonably limits compensation to investors and ignores social acceptability.

LONGUEUIL, QC, Feb. 5, 2022 /CNW Telbec/ - The bill to ban the production of hydrocarbons in Quebec will not produce any positive effects for the environment. Condemned to continue to import all its natural gas from the United States and Western Canada, Quebec will thus continue to create 300% more emissions in the world than if it were produced at home with the new zero-emission technology. This is the main conclusion of a CIRAIG/Polytechnique study made public today by the Quebec Energy Association.

"Quebec will have a very difficult reputation to defend when it comes to natural gas. It will be able to say that it does not create any emissions on its territory. But it will continue to be responsible for emissions on the production sites and during transport, and which weigh down the balance sheet of global emissions", said the president of the AEQ Éric Tetrault.

In addition to creating zero emissions, the new natural gas technology avoids the use of potable water and toxic fluids, and no longer uses traditional fracking. Importing means more ships, more trains, more trucks and more pipeline usage.

The AEQ is once again calling on the Quebec government to allow pilot projects that would demonstrate the effectiveness of new zero-emission technologies. She welcomes the provisions of the bill allowing for pilot projects that will be used to demonstrate technologies that allow for reduced emissions and a faster transition. The AEQ will work with the government to ensure that the zero-emissions pilot projects go in this direction and comply with the spirit of the legislation.

economy

The AEQ is also making public today a KPMG study which shows that the Quebec government would receive benefits ranging from 150 to 300 million per year with its natural gas, while the municipalities would receive annual dividends of $500,000 to 1 million $, the equivalent of their annual budgets. In addition, Quebec production of the same volume as that which is imported would create 6,000 very well-paid jobs.

Quebec's reserves are sufficient to supply its current market for at least forty years. Natural gas from here would be cheaper and 100% secure in terms of supply. “We have better quality gas that is worth $25 billion. At a time when the government is struggling with a failing health care system, it is absolutely illogical to deprive itself of this revenue,” said Mr. Tetrault.

Instead, Quebec must spend $1 billion to $2 billion each year to buy its gas from the United States and Western Canada. Capital that the AEQ wishes to see remain in Quebec.

First Nations

The AEQ also points out that a ban on the entire territory of Quebec would violate the rights of First Nations. The Questerre company has entered into an agreement with the Abenakis of Wolinak Council on resource development. This agreement provides benefits and direct participation, as well as the hiring of local resources and contractors to participate in pilot projects of capture and storage and zero-emission technologies in their traditional territory.

The Association de l'énergie du Québec and its partners will assert during the consultation the preponderance of the principle of self-determination of indigenous peoples as recognized by the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (UNDRIP) and the recognition and implementation of the Canadian government adopted last June. This principle clearly states that indigenous peoples have rights to the natural resources located on their ancestral lands.

“Does the Government of Quebec really want to get into this battle when it is simply being asked for two pilot projects? To ask the question is to answer it,” said Mr. Tetrault.

Compensations and Indemnities

The AEQ has taken note of the government's intentions to compensate the holders of securities for the investments already made. By limiting the period covered by offsets to years after 2015, the government is playing a dangerous game with foreign investors. "The industry has been present in Quebec since 1988. Investments date back more than 30 years," said Mr. Tetrault. In its conditions, the AEQ speaks more of confiscation than of compensation. Because in addition to inadequate compensation, there must be compensation for all the profits lost in the last 15 years. "If you win the lottery and only get your ticket refunded, that's not compensation, that's confiscation," Tetrault said.

The AEQ points out that the First Nations and the population should also be entitled to a share of the compensation. "Producers have invested in Quebec in good faith, with successive governments promising a legislative framework for hydrocarbon production. And they are told, at the end of the process, that there will be no more production. There is 15 years of lost profits to make up for,” said Mr. Tetrault.

The AEQ also notes that some opposition parties want the government to pay no form of compensation or indemnity to investors, or to approach zero. The AEQ argues that this would violate the Civil Code of Quebec, the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Expropriation Act, as well as general principles of international law. For the AEQ, such a position reflects a serious lack of knowledge of international markets.

Social acceptability is achieved

The AEQ also argues that the industry has done its homework on social acceptability. Today, it is releasing a poll showing that the majority of the Quebec population would be in favor of Quebec producing the natural gas it needs at home. "The Prime Minister said yes if there was social acceptability. Now that we have it, he can't change his mind," said Mr. Tetrault.

This is the first survey conducted in Quebec on new technologies and methods of natural gas production. The Léger survey was conducted in October with 2,800 respondents from several regions. In general, 54% say they are in favor of natural gas production in Quebec, while only 26% oppose it and 20% express no opinion. Support is essentially the same in all regions of Quebec.

“The message is that the population is in favor of the government authorizing the production of natural gas here. The survey confirms that the average Quebecer is in favor in the same way that there is already social acceptability in certain communities for natural gas, which is contrary to political discourse”.

Even stronger support for new technologies and First Nations

Public support is even stronger when it comes to new technologies. 74% are in favor of natural gas if it is produced without GHG emissions, without resorting to drinking water networks and without using toxic fluids, and 69% are in favor of a pilot project that can demonstrate these technologies. 71% of respondents also support natural gas if it is produced without resorting to traditional fracking.

And 72% are in favor of letting First Nations participate in a pilot project, while a very meager 13% oppose it. “13% is really very little. Why is the Prime Minister so keen to be part of it?” said Mr. Tetrault.

Source:

Quebec Energy Association

Eric Tetrault, President
Slettet bruker
03.02.2022 kl 16:51 3950

Flott børsmelding som setter ting i perspektiv. Den gir meg lyst til å kjøpe enda flere aksjer. Kjenner jeg blir provosert av hvordan Quebec behandler selskapene, fullstendig mangel på respekt og lovlydighet.
tuja
03.02.2022 kl 16:54 3926

Denne klarer ikke myndigjhetene å overse. De kan ikke gå over loven:

First Nations

The AEQ also points out that a ban on the entire territory of Quebec would violate the rights of First Nations. The Questerre company has entered into an agreement with the Abenakis of Wolinak Council on resource development. This agreement provides benefits and direct participation, as well as the hiring of local resources and contractors to participate in pilot projects of capture and storage and zero-emission technologies in their traditional territory.

The Association de l'énergie du Québec and its partners will assert during the consultation the preponderance of the principle of self-determination of indigenous peoples as recognized by the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (UNDRIP) and the recognition and implementation of the Canadian government adopted last June. This principle clearly states that indigenous peoples have rights to the natural resources located on their ancestral lands.

“Does the Government of Quebec really want to get into this battle when it is simply being asked for two pilot projects? To ask the question is to answer it,” said Mr. Tetrault.
03.02.2022 kl 16:55 3913

"AEQ opfordrer endnu en gang Quebecs regering til at tillade pilotprojekter, der vil demonstrere effektiviteten af nye nulemissionsteknologier.
Hun glæder sig over bestemmelserne i lovforslaget, der giver mulighed for pilotprojekter, der skal bruges til at demonstrere teknologier, der giver mulighed for reduceret udledning og en hurtigere overgang. AEQ vil samarbejde med regeringen for at sikre, at nulemissionspilotprojekterne går i denne retning og overholder lovgivningens ånd"
Så kampen er stadig online her....
Nano Rekyl
03.02.2022 kl 16:55 3915

De viser jo et lavmål på intelligens disse folkevalgte! Her blir det et blod i gatene.....
risksøker
03.02.2022 kl 17:03 3820

Ja her var det sterke ord, ser QEC er opp i Canada nå 0.33 opp 3%
tuja
03.02.2022 kl 17:07 3807

Blir det rettsak, ligger myndighetene meget dårlig an. De går tilbake på alt de har sagt som var kriterier for å få tillatelse til utvinning/prøveprosjekter. Denne kampen taper de i rettsapparatet:

Social acceptability is achieved

The AEQ also argues that the industry has done its homework on social acceptability. Today, it is releasing a poll showing that the majority of the Quebec population would be in favor of Quebec producing the natural gas it needs at home. "The Prime Minister said yes if there was social acceptability. Now that we have it, he can't change his mind," said Mr. Tetrault.
Slettet bruker
03.02.2022 kl 17:24 3685

tuja det blir vanskelig å prate seg ut av den der, han har sagt JA dersom sosial aksept foreligger og det har Qec pt, trenger ikke noe rettsak for det der, et Ja er Ja!!
03.02.2022 kl 17:33 3632

Ja, denne tænkte jeg også på.
Når man beder og social accept for tilladelse og så opnår dette, lukker man ned, sådan.
Det går ikke... dette er et VIGTIG nedslagspunkt...
Andpaal71
03.02.2022 kl 17:35 3617

Grei oppgang i Canada nå…
Andpaal71
03.02.2022 kl 17:36 3626

Godt over 10% over norske
Dåsemannen
03.02.2022 kl 17:40 3636

Kan jo nesten lure på om sentrale medlemmer av regjeringen faktisk ER korrupt, eventuelt har egne private interesser å ivareta, når de går så totalt imot hva all sunn fornuft, logikk, økonomi og juss skulle tilsi. Den sure motvinden snur snart i QEC sin favør, det er jeg sikker på.
03.02.2022 kl 17:47 3597

Med dagens pm som kommer fra en samlet branche, bliver politikker nød til at reagere, skulle man tro.
Ellers begynder folk i Quebec for alvor at undre sig over hvad som sker her, så medier ect...
InVes1
03.02.2022 kl 18:07 3517

Branchen bør tage en samlet retssag.
Jensi
03.02.2022 kl 18:32 3368

JAAAAAAAAAAAA
Slettet bruker
03.02.2022 kl 18:32 3363

Ingen ting å si. En evnt erstatning hvis de får noe er nok minimal, hvis den utgjør 0,4 pr aksje så er den verdt 0,90 etter min mening, null i kompensasjon så er 0,50 riktig pris uten andre nyheter. Ingen vet helt hva som kan skje men en evnt rettsak vil ta ÅR. Jeg mener hausera er altfor optimistiske og særlig en som gnåler om 3kr til stadighet…
Pioner
03.02.2022 kl 18:36 3378

Flott det, SP:)
Slettet bruker
03.02.2022 kl 18:42 3380

Forrige gang du sa det ikke hadde noe å si at det var oppgang i Canada, så ble det vel 18% oppgang i Norge dagen etterpå?
Slettet bruker
03.02.2022 kl 18:46 3395

Nå er det over og ut. Min siste utgang i Qec gikk iallefall i pluss. Dette blir en ørkenvandring årevis i rettssalen.
Slettet bruker
03.02.2022 kl 18:51 3373

Hvor mye er den opp i Canada nå da, du som er så opptatt av det?
AlanS
03.02.2022 kl 19:09 3309

Finansdirektøren var klar over hvilken vei det går og hausset trolig for å selge aksjene sine. QEC is good at selling fairy tails. LMAO
Nano Rekyl
03.02.2022 kl 19:10 3316

Full av overskudd etter noen dager med ferie🤣🤣🤣
mofi1
03.02.2022 kl 19:29 3189

Jeg vet ikke hvor du har din informasjon fra (16 – Jason D’Silva 3,170,640)?
Redigert 03.02.2022 kl 19:30 Du må logge inn for å svare
Vestjyden
03.02.2022 kl 19:42 3108

Bare en dum og stupid udtalelse fra et fjols.
Brug ikke mere tid på det mofi.
Vestjyden
03.02.2022 kl 20:04 2971

Des mere omtale der bliver skabt omkring disse forhold, jo værre for den siddende regering.
Lad blot dette flyde over med artikler og fortsat focus, da det vil få stor, for nogen, for stor betydning i den kommende valgkamp
Redigert 03.02.2022 kl 20:05 Du må logge inn for å svare
easygo
03.02.2022 kl 20:31 2822

Levesque: Quebec has now officially become a banana republic!
Slettet bruker
03.02.2022 kl 21:19 2554

Op med humøret, lille ven 🤣 3 NOK skal nok komme, men 0,50 NOK ser vi aldrig nogenside, som en tosse herinde ellers påstod, at den komme ned i inden nytår 🤦😂
Bombibitt
03.02.2022 kl 21:43 2424

Kanske någon lagt ut denna redan

Wôlinak konfronterte med lovforslaget om hydrokarboner

Marc Rochette
MARC ROCHETTE
Le Nouvelliste
DEN CANADISKE PRESSEN

Etter å ha inngått en avtale med Questerre for pilotskifergassprosjekter, må Abenakis of Wôlinak Council nå behandle lovforslaget som tar sikte på å forby leting og produksjon av hydrokarboner i Quebec.
Det var energi- og naturressursminister Jonatan Julien som holdt presentasjonen onsdag. Lovforslaget tar også sikte på å få slutt på offentlig finansiering av slike aktiviteter i tillegg til å tilbakekalle alle gjeldende lisenser i Quebec. Den sørger også for stenging av brønnene som er boret under disse lisensene, samt restaurering av lokalitetene.

Dette ønsket om å få slutt på utnyttelsen av hydrokarboner i Quebec stammer fra forpliktelsen for Quebec om å være karbonnøytral innen 2050.

«I henhold til arbeidet vi har gjort med regjeringsadvokater, vil lovforslaget gjelde hele Quebecs territorium. Ja, det ville påvirke Questerre-prosjektet, hvis det fortsatt er planlagt at de utvinner naturgass, "bekreftet pressesekretæren til minister Julien, Geneviève Tremblay, overfor Nouvelliste. "Dette vil være elementer som vil bli diskutert under den detaljerte studien av lovforslaget," la hun til.

For presidenten for Association de l'Énergie du Québec, Éric Tetrault, "er dette et klart brudd på deres rettigheter som definert av FNs erklæring om urfolks rettigheter og det kanadiske rammeverket for implementering av denne erklæringen".

"Vi vil snart minne regjeringen om at de første nasjonene absolutt ikke aksepterer denne store krenkelsen av deres rettigheter. Vi har samlet store aboriginske ledere over hele landet som vil komme til Quebec for å uttrykke sin motstand mot ham. Vi stjal landet deres én gang, vi vil ikke gjøre det en gang til, sa han.

I samme åndedrag bygger den et håp om bestemmelsene i lovforslaget om pilotprosjekter innen fangst/lagring og reduksjon av utslipp i forbindelse med overgangen.

«Vi vil innlede diskusjoner med regjeringen for å sikre at pilotprosjektene våre overholder disse bestemmelsene. De vil bli utført i samarbeid med rådet for Abenakis av Wôlinak,” sa Mr. Tetrault.

I tillegg legger Quebec 100 millioner dollar på bordet for å kompensere oljeselskapene, som heller vil kreve 500 millioner dollar for utgiftene til leting.

Lovforslag 21 fremmet onsdag av minister Jonatan Julien gir ingen kompensasjon for potensielt inntektstap som følge av tilbakekjøp av tillatelser.

Snarere har det som mål å dekke utgiftene som er pådratt siden 2015 av fem selskaper (66 millioner dollar av de 100 millioner dollar) og dekke tre fjerdedeler av kostnadene ved å stenge brønner og gjenoppretting av stedet (33 millioner dollar av de 100 millioner dollar).

Imidlertid vil selskapene estimere utgiftene sine til 500 millioner dollar for å utforske olje- og gasspotensialet i løpet av de siste 15 årene, ifølge det La Presse rapporterte.

På en pressekonferanse onsdag bedømmer energi- og naturressursministeren at de 100 millioner dollar er et «ganske greit anslag» og at det ikke skal være noen «potensielle forhandlinger», med forbehold om utredningen i en parlamentarisk komité med sikte på å forbedre teksten.

«Vi gir oss selv faste kriterier, som vil være presist definert i lovforslaget, det er det vi skal holde oss til», tryglet han.

"Noen sier at det er litt av en homerisk historie, milliardpotensialet," sa han. Lovforslaget har ikke til hensikt å spekulere i potensielle gevinster som aldri har blitt bevist tidligere.»

Regjeringen satser på at selskapene vil sørge for å betale sin del av rehabiliteringen av brønnene deres, rundt 11 millioner dollar, i stedet for bare å erklære konkurs og overlate regningen til staten.

Quebec forplikter seg kun til å refundere driftskostnadene til selskapene dersom de fullfører rehabiliteringen av brønnene.

Så de ville frata seg en del av erstatningen. Hvis virksomhetene forsvinner ut i løse luften, vil staten dekke alle avsluttende utgifter, i stedet for tre fjerdedeler. Likevel vil det bare koste ham 44 millioner dollar i stedet for 100 millioner dollar.

Det er for tiden 182 aktive tillatelser, de fleste i St. Lawrence-dalen og i regionene Bas-Saint-Laurent og Gaspésie. Statsråden presiserte også at det i dag er 62 brønner som skal rehabiliteres.

Det har ikke vært noe letearbeid i Quebec siden 2011.

Regjeringen er på feil spor

Forskere ved Montreal Economic Institute (IEDM) mener at Quebec-regjeringen er på feil spor ved å tilby urettferdig kompensasjon
HP17
03.02.2022 kl 21:47 2402

Hvorfor?
Levesque: Quebec has now officially become a banana republic!
Andpaal71
03.02.2022 kl 21:54 2363

Helt umulig å vite hvem av dere som får rett. Dette kan selvsagt den ene eller andre veien!!
mofi1
03.02.2022 kl 22:11 2256

Nei! Du glemmer at selskapet har lønnsom produksjon i Alberta!