melding 2 mars

traktoren
ZENA 02.03.2022 kl 08:35 1749

Endelig bekreftet selskapet at de pauser all investering i Nigeria... Faktisk en god nyhet...
Aldara
02.03.2022 kl 08:37 1732

Helt enig! Energi kreves et annet sted!
traktoren
02.03.2022 kl 08:44 1688

Da tror jeg vi slipper emisjoner med det første også..Nå kan de bruke ale inntektene fra oljesalget denne måneden til å pløye inn i Tunisia,Congo og italia, uten å tenke på pengesluket Nigeria.. Investorene har ikke akkurat hvert kjempehappy for den Nigeria dealen, så dette var bare positivt..
Gullhaugen
02.03.2022 kl 09:48 1520

ahhhhaaaa enda en Zena tråd....kan du slette denne...vi har nok nå.. Det virker desperat og useriøst.
MarketGunsling
02.03.2022 kl 11:49 1389

I agree, that it is a good thing that Zenith have pulled out of the Barracua deal until the legal mess with it is cleared up.

1) It was an expensive deal which would have cost us $20 million to acquire a 40% stake.
2) The whole situation between ADME and NHNL seems a total mess that is not going to be sorted out any time soon and if ADME are still involved in it then Zenith would basically be paying for their way without a big enough equity holding to make it worth our while.

Andrea said in the February investor conference call that one of the key priorities of the company is to acquire assets that can both be completed quickly and also be drill ready quickly. Barracuda matched this criteria perfectly until the legal action came in and then it fell apart. I am glad to be out of it.

We can now focus our attention onto both developing our existing assets and acquiring new ones. Of course, the main acquisition that we all want to hear about is Tilapia, and hopefully there will be some news on this soon as Andrea said in the conference call that he would be travelling there some time this week. However, it is also worth remembering that Zenith is also looking at acquiring new assets elsewhere too. Notably this includes additional gas assets in Italy and the two large (presumably African) negotiations that Andrea has said could be the company-changing ones that have the potential to increase our market cap by ten times. I also note that we are apparently in negotiations for up to 6 different assets in Nigeria so hopefully we will see something from one of these too.
Viking_I
30.03.2022 kl 11:27 938

https://irpages2.equitystory.com/websites/rns_news/English/1100/news-tool---rns---eqs-group.html?article=32568106&company=admenergy
keep in library latest Barracuda CPR in case Zenith go back to Barracuda field after May 2. Zenith will enter with Noble Hill-Network Limited (NHNL) after favorable court case result (99%).
Slettet bruker
30.03.2022 kl 11:46 868

Har rettsaken vært?
Hva mener du med dette? after favorable court case result (99%).
Viking_I
30.03.2022 kl 12:28 778

RNS dated - March 2, 2022
"The Company remains of the view that the development of the North-West Corner of OML 141 in Nigeria has significant potential, and it shall look to revisit the opportunity once the ownership of NHNL is unequivocally confirmed by the Nigerian courts."
In IC, AC was firm he will go for this field after Court case. Next hearing is on until 5 May 2022. We will see after case conclusion how it goes.
Good thing of new CPR report is P90 is 275mmbl and (2P) P50 is 397mmbl which is 40% more than Zenith reported reserve (2P -232.7mmbl).
May have added Zenith share price of kr 5.58 with current oil price and $20million debt.
Redigert 30.03.2022 kl 12:34 Du må logge inn for å svare