Hvis A bombe - kursmål: 20,-

Gulltider
FRO 07.04.2022 kl 09:21 142457

Forsvarsekspert om annekteringen:

Nærmere bruk av atomvåpen enn noensinne

Forsker Ståle Ulriksen mener Putin har malt både seg selv og Vesten inn i et hjørne:

Nå må Russland «forsvare» de annekterte områdene med det de har, og vesten kan ikke akseptere det.

– Det er en situasjon vi ikke har vært i før. Russland har sagt at de kan bruke atomvåpen for å forsvare seg.

Så vi er på ukjent territorium nå, sier Ulriksen, som er forsker og lærer på Sjøkrigsskolen.

Skulle dette fryktelige skje, så får vi tidenes nedtur på alle verdens børser, så kan være greit i sitte med kontanter nå…
Redigert 03.10.2022 kl 11:32 Du må logge inn for å svare
Gulltider
13.09.2022 kl 13:33 11114

Rakettfart oppover 👍💰💰
Kanskje vi ser 140 før fredag 🤣👍
123RettNed
13.09.2022 kl 13:51 11086

Fin opptur den siste tiden, satser på å sitte en god stund til uansett kortsiktige svingninger :)
Klokavskade
14.09.2022 kl 11:36 10783

Tror indianerne leker seg litt med FRO. Den var ned 2,55% i uniten i går, men i aftertraden så var den i pluss med 0,22%! Ratene fortsetter sin fine stigning. Ikke meg i mot om vi ser 140 til fredag, men det er vel litt i overkant optimistisk. På den annen side. Kursen kan plutselig gå 10 kr. igjen!
Sonatrach
14.09.2022 kl 14:40 10704

TW i dag (tank strammer seg til):

Two Greek shipowners have secured attractive rates for suezmaxes chartered short-term to US oil major Chevron.

Brokers reported Polembros Shipping’s 150,000-dwt Humble Warrior (built 2020) and Angelicoussis-controlled Maran Tankers’ 156,000-dwt Maran Helen (built 2017) fixed out for between one and three months in the Mediterranean at $65,000 per day each.

By contrast, Transmed Shipping’s 152,000-dwt Zeno (built 2003) was fixed earlier in September by trader Trafigura for three months at $45,000 per day.

The latest rate is well above Clarksons Securities’ global spot average rate for the million-barrel ships of $41,000, plus a premium of $7,000 for scrubber-fitted vessels.

The one-year suezmax time charter rate is assessed at around $27,500.
Chevron booked two other Greek ships earlier in September.
Redigert 14.09.2022 kl 14:40 Du må logge inn for å svare
Gulltider
14.09.2022 kl 23:31 10252

Går lett over 140,- torsdag, med en fin USA utvikling i dag 💰💰💰
FunHouseComp
15.09.2022 kl 00:00 10222

Vi er mange som har fulgt tank over lang tid, front spesielt, men heldigvis er det såpass omsetting i aksjen at dine 100 daglige tråder har null betydning.
Gulltider
15.09.2022 kl 06:02 10163

God bedring 🤣🤣🤣
ørnen
15.09.2022 kl 06:15 10184

Noen som har formening om mulig utbytte ved rater åå ca 100. 000 dollar pr dag?
Ikke Penge Dum
15.09.2022 kl 08:12 10242

Håper euronav tilbudet sendes ut snart! Har lyst til å konvertere mine euronav aksjer!
123RettNed
15.09.2022 kl 11:16 10211

Flere som skal takke ja til det tilbudet ja! Er spent på hva man kan forvente i utbytte fremover etter en eventuell sammenslåelse.
Flipper
15.09.2022 kl 18:43 10025

Er dette gammelt nytt ?
I belive it's more to do with reds to merger with EURN. I sent a confirmation to giving Nordea bank ( my bank ) giving yrs to all
re Nos. of composisson of minimum 8 on the board, each member getting $ 600.000 annually. The Board shall
all times be 8 members.

The float in is relatively low, only 223 mill.

Remind. you of this:

with a fleet of 69 VLCCs and 57 suezmaxes, plus 20 LR2/aframaxes.

Consolidation achieved?
Fredriksen has long been keen on tanker consolidation, particularly in dire markets since the boom of 2020.

There had been no official confirmation of any contact between the companies since Fredriksen became a major shareholder, and it appears not a hint of any imminent deal had leaked out.

VLCC rally continues on the back of stronger Atlantic demand
Read more
A Euronav spokesman told TradeWinds talks had taken place over "several months."

"We believe it is well timed in terms of counter cyclical investment," he added.

Euronav believes the deal is in line with what it did when it bought the AP Moller-Maersk VLCC fleet in 2014 and the merger with Peter Georgiopoulos' Gener8 Maritime in 2018.

"Time lines are hard to predict, but if you look at previous transactions, [that] will give a guide," the spokesman said.

A few misses
Fredriksen and Frontline have been less successful in pulling off deals, having swung and missed at US-listed owners Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG), DHT Holdings, General Maritime and its successor Gener8 in recent years.

The board will consist of seven directors: three from Euronav, two from Fredriksen’s private Hemen Holding and two new independent members.

It is anticipated that Euronav will pay total dividends of up to 12 cents per share before the closing of the business combination, with no impact on the exchange ratio.

The companies said the new expanded Frontline will have a strong balance sheet and access to attractive financing, supporting industry leading operational break-even levels for the combined fleet.

The group will be able to attract and retain world-class talent, the statement added.

There will also be significant benefits arising from a larger fleet in terms of improved overall utilisation and cost synergies which will lead to uplifted shareholder value.

The two sides also said they are aiming for the highest ESG standards in the industry

The companies are described as complementary platforms in a highly competitive environment.

‘Exciting point in the cycle’
Frontline chief executive Lars Barstad said: “Frontline believes this transaction would form a powerful combination at an exciting point in the cycle. The combination would create a strong platform to further enhance shareholder value for our investors.”

Carl Steen, chairman of Euronav, added: “A transaction between Frontline and Euronav is expected to deliver real value for both sets of shareholders.”

Consolidation achieved?
Fredriksen has long been keen on tanker consolidation, particularly in dire markets since the boom of 2020.

There had been no official confirmation of any contact between the companies since Fredriksen became a major shareholder, and it appears not a hint of any imminent deal had leaked out.

VLCC rally continues on the back of stronger Atlantic demand
Read more
A Euronav spokesman told TradeWinds talks had taken place over "several months."

"We believe it is well timed in terms of counter cyclical investment," he added.

Euronav believes the deal is in line with what it did when it bought the AP Moller-Maersk VLCC fleet in 2014 and the merger with Peter Georgiopoulos' Gener8 Maritime in 2018.

"Time lines are hard to predict, but if you look at previous transactions, [that] will give a guide," the spokesman said.

A few misses
Fredriksen and Frontline have been less successful in pulling off deals, having swung and missed at US-listed owners Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG), DHT Holdings, General Maritime and its successor Gener8 in recent years.

The board will consist of seven directors: three from Euronav, two from Fredriksen’s private Hemen Holding and two new independent members.

It is anticipated that Euronav will pay total dividends of up to 12 cents per share before the closing of the business combination, with no impact on the exchange ratio.

The companies said the new expanded Frontline will have a strong balance sheet and access to attractive financing, supporting industry leading operational break-even levels for the combined fleet.

The group will be able to attract and retain world-class talent, the statement added.

There will also be significant benefits arising from a larger fleet in terms of improved overall utilisation and cost synergies which will lead to uplifted shareholder value.

The two sides also said they are aiming for the highest ESG standards in the industry

The companies are described as complementary platforms in a highly competitive environment.

‘Exciting point in the cycle’
Frontline chief executive Lars Barstad said: “Frontline believes this transaction would form a powerful combination at an exciting point in the cycle. The combination would create a strong platform to further enhance shareholder value for our investors.”

Carl Steen, chairman of Euronav, added: “A transaction between Frontline and Euronav is expected to deliver real value for both sets of shareholders.”

Cheap yen encourages Japanese VLCC sell-off
Read more
Potential boss De Stoop said the move is an exciting one for the tanker sector.

It created a company that “would be positioned to serve the needs of customers, support partners and drive technology and sustainability initiatives to lead the energy transition.”

Due diligence will have to be completed, as well as regulatory checks, before contracts are signed.

“Frontline and Euronav are working diligently to agree on and finalise an appropriate transaction structure for the potential business combination,” the two sides said.

They guided that it is premature to forecast when the deal could be sealed.

Law firm Seward & Kissel provided legal advice for Frontline.
Flipper
15.09.2022 kl 19:15 10003

Infront 14.16.23 hours today

Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Signs that oil demand in Asia is picking up, a flatter oil price curve and relatively low tank newbuild deliveries are among the conditions that pave the way for a strong crude oil tank market going forward, says managing director Lars H. Barstad in Frontline.

- I have great faith in a strong market going forward, and I like that the upswing in the market has come gradually, he tells TDN Direkt during the Pareto Securities energy conference on Thursday.

- With Russia, which has been a "black swan" event, at the same time Chinese demand has disappointed a lot. If China had gone full throttle now with the situation we have in Russia and Ukraine, the oil price would certainly have been up to 200 dollars, he says.

Barstad says that it seems that demand in Asia has started to pick up recently.

-In the last couple of months and a little before that, American exports have largely gone to the EU, and the same applies to exports from West Africa. If it goes to Europe, it favors Suezmax or Aframax as taking a VLCC to Europe is not as easy logistically, says the Frontline boss.

In addition, he points out that the oil price curve has become flatter.

-The price of oil has been in backwardation and then you also do not want to fill up the boat with 2 million barrels on a VLCC, then you would rather fill the boat with 750,000 to 1 million barrels because of the risk or exposure you have as an oil transporter, but this has now changed. The oil curve is now flat and then you don't have the "hedging" problem when you sell oil, for example to China, which is a 60-day journey. It is almost 2 months from when you load the oil to when you deliver it, he continues.

On the supply side, he says that tank-shipping is in the same situation as the oil industry in general, that there is little investment.

- There has been no incentive to invest money in new transport capacity. It's not something you can fix quickly, says Barstad.

After a period where very many orders have been placed for container, LNG and LPG ships, this means that the shipyards have more than enough to do, according to Barstad.

-When someone wants to order a tanker, the shipyards do not have the capacity. They can't build you a boat so to speak. Even if you want to, you won't get it, says Barstad.

Otherwise, Barstad believes that the merger race Frontline has made with Euronav will be a success, regardless of whether it is a complete merger or not.

-There are 2 outcomes; One is that we get more than 75 percent of the acceptance from Euronav's shareholders, and then there will be a merger. If we don't get it, then there will be the establishment of a group where Euronav will look like a subsidiary of Frontline, and then we can still achieve the same synergies, the critical mass and the things we want to do in this transaction, he says .
Gulltider
16.09.2022 kl 07:29 9651

Analytiker mener tankmarkedet «er i ferd med å løsne»: – Utsiktene er gode

Nå har aksjene snudd til det positive, og i skrivende stund har den siste måneden gitt følgende utvikling hos noen av tankselskapene:
• Frontline er opp 22 prosent
• Euronav er opp 17 prosent
• DHT er opp 13 prosent
• Okeanis er opp 6 prosent

https://e24.no/boers-og-finans/i/bg5Vwv/analytiker-mener-tankmarkedet-er-i-ferd-med-aa-loesne-utsiktene-er-gode
Flipper
16.09.2022 kl 09:49 9502

The text version of this document is not available. You can access the original document here.

Attachments

Original Link
Original Document
Disclaimer

Frontline Ltd. published this content on 16 September 2022 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 16 September 2022 07:00:01 UTC.

The text version of this document is not available. You can access the original document here.

Attachments

Original Link
Original Document
Disclaimer

Frontline Ltd. published this content on 16 September 2022 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 16 September 2022 07:00:01 UTC.
StevenG
16.09.2022 kl 14:40 9475

FRO til 170kr til jul ! Ratene kommer fort til 100K$ nå
Flipper
18.09.2022 kl 11:17 8966

Innlogging
Hornelen
18.09.2022 kl 13:45 9014

Profesjonelle shortere øker jevnt og trutt. Pr. 15. september shortet 7 394 877 aksjer tilsvarende 3,30%. Enten ser disse noe som ikke andre ser eller så vil de hjelpe til med å få kursen opp når shorten må innfris
Redigert 18.09.2022 kl 13:46 Du må logge inn for å svare
StevenG
19.09.2022 kl 08:47 8588

Goldman Sachs kjøper aksjer i FRo, nesten 3x tidligere beholdning , https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/571470
(",)Aksjel
19.09.2022 kl 09:38 8511

DNB tar også inn FRO i sin portefølge som den eneste aksjen i uke 38. Argumenterer med at prisene øker normalt i tiden fremover.
Endre Mening
19.09.2022 kl 11:03 8404

https://www.finansavisen.no/nyheter/bors/2022/09/19/7931470/shipping-ekspert-ser-monsterpotensial
...Men nå gjør han sin største økning i kursmålet noen gang. Christensen øker fra 16 til 23 dollar, tilsvarende 235 kroner. Det tilsvarer en nær dobling fra dagens kurs etter at Frontline har åpnet markert ned mandag morgen....
Flipper
19.09.2022 kl 17:11 8112

PROESJONELLE

Du mener vel Hedge Fund som boltrer seg i U.SA med NAKET SHORTING derefter går kursen men som bare f....
og de dekker seg inn på latterlige lave priser, for derefter å '' kjøre '' PPS til himmels. Men nå har de med John å
gjøre og har respekt for ham, skulle bare mangle.

John har mer enn nok penger til å kjøpe Euronav med Cash, Men hvorfor skulle han gjøre det ? Han sitter og
styrer, samt Styre med Van der Hoot, Blir salige greierOg selv om Euronav ( for NAV ) bli et subsdiary av Frontline Har ikke Familie rederiet's langsiktige plan mislyktes. Biz er Biz, realitetene. råder, og opprinnelse eier familie rerideri familielyst i møte i Q4 eller, sansyelif før ....

SEC er korrupt, akkurat som FDA, men de fleste kjenner vel ikke til hvem de er....
Redigert 19.09.2022 kl 17:13 Du må logge inn for å svare
Klokavskade
19.09.2022 kl 17:47 8176

En dobling ut fra sluttkurs i dag vil gi ca NOK 272. Passer meg utmerket! Er fornøyd med 235 også!
fattigstakkar
19.09.2022 kl 17:49 8216

Sjelden man får 10% intradag så da klarte jeg ikke å la være å ta gevinst, men kaster meg fort på om det kommer en liten korreksjon her. var vanvittig det rykket opp som skjedde da USA åpnet.
Ticker
19.09.2022 kl 20:09 8010

Et skikkelig rykk i dag på over 7 % på Nasdaq
Shorterne får nok litt å bryne seg på her. Tviler de får denne ned igjen under 13 usd.
Redigert 19.09.2022 kl 20:12 Du må logge inn for å svare
Klokavskade
19.09.2022 kl 20:19 7973

Det tror jeg var en tabbe. Fro var intradag på 134 den 13.9 Og nå går den så det kviner i junaiten! Kan se 140 på OSE i morgen! Og ikke nok med det. I tillegg til alle nye kursmål, det høyeste på 235, har Investtech KJØP både på kort , mellomlang og lang sikt.
Good Luck!,
Redigert 19.09.2022 kl 20:24 Du må logge inn for å svare
nucleus
19.09.2022 kl 21:11 7843

Frontline er en råtass på utbytte, når sesongen er god. Har opplevd 28% direkte avkastning i løpet av et drøyt år. Iforhold til hva jeg gitt for mine aksjer i Frontline. Det er nå 2 år siden, men vill bare påpeke det som generell informasjon. Med et annet godt argument, til å holde på deres Frontline aksjer.
Gulltider
20.09.2022 kl 09:19 7321

Kursfesten i tank ser ikke ut til å ende, og én som har vært med på festen er Peter Christensen i Cleaves Securities.

Han har pepret ut kjøpsanbefalinger på Frontline i takt med stadig høyere kurser.

Men nå gjør han sin største økning i kursmålet noen gang. Christensen øker fra 16 til 23 dollar, tilsvarende 235 kroner.

Det tilsvarer en nær dobling fra dagens kurs.
Redigert 20.09.2022 kl 11:24 Du må logge inn for å svare
Endre Mening
20.09.2022 kl 09:19 7412

Fikk se 140 i dag

TANK: 14 VLCC-SLUTNINGER MANDAG, RATE AG-SINGAPORE +13,5%
20.9.2022 06:25 • TDN Finans •
Kopier link
Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Det ble rapportert om 14 VLCC-slutninger mandag, ifølge en slutningsliste fra Fearnleys.
Fraktraten fra Midtøsten til Singapore lå forgående handelsdag på 101,23 worldscalepoeng, opp 13,5 prosent fra forrige oppdatering, ifølge data fra Infront.

==============================================================

Størrelse Strekning WS-rate TCE($)

280 AG/USG 52,67 17.654

270 AG/Korea 99,23 64.171

260 V-Afr/Kina 98,82 64.370
Endre Mening
20.09.2022 kl 09:25 7382

Fredriksen-aksjer leder an oppgang på Oslo Børs
Publisert 20. sep. 2022 kl. 09.03
...Opptur
De John Fredriksen-dominerte aksjene Frontline og Golden Ocean er høyt på omsetningslisten tirsdag. Førstnevnte styrkes 3,31 prosent til 140,40 kroner, mens Golden Ocean er opp 4,20 prosent til 90,82 kroner.....

unge_trauste
20.09.2022 kl 10:06 7436

Tok en post her i går, har lenge vurdert inngang her. Finnes det noen opptak av kvartalspresentasjoner/intervjuer med Frontline-ledelse dere kan anbefale? Vil gjerne lære litt mer.
fattigstakkar
20.09.2022 kl 10:26 7380

det dukker alltid opp nye muligheter.
prøver meg på en ny trade nå
Redigert 20.09.2022 kl 11:02 Du må logge inn for å svare
Klokavskade
21.09.2022 kl 09:22 6448

Trader ikke i FRO, den rykker plutselig flere kroner. Tenker at vi nærmer oss 150 i slutten av uken.
fattigstakkar
21.09.2022 kl 11:59 6224

Fixture activity in the Middle East keeps pushing VLCC rates upward
VLCCs sailing from the Middle East to Asia are earning rates in excess of $70,000 per day, according to Tankers International

Spot fixture activity in the Middle East has pushed VLCC rates to highs not seen in more than two years.
The Baltic Exchange’s VLCC time charter equivalent assessment hit nearly $42,500 per day on Tuesday, a jump of $1,600 from Friday. That continued the general upward trend starting in late May when the figure hit an all-time low.

Tuesday’s reading was the assessment’s highest since June 2020.

“The momentum has firmly been in the [Middle East] today — with a tight position list for October, charterers have sought to cover their 1st decade stems in earnest and hence the market fixing levels have increased significantly on last Friday’s numbers,” Howe Robinson said in its daily note.

On a time-charter equivalent basis, the broker said rates jumped about $1,900 to just over $70,000 per day on the route from Saudi Arabia to China.

Baltic Exchange data also showed there were increases on routes from the Middle East.
https://www.tradewindsnews.com/tankers/fixture-activity-in-the-middle-east-keeps-pushing-vlcc-rates-upward/2-1-1303681
Redigert 21.09.2022 kl 12:01 Du må logge inn for å svare
ørnen
21.09.2022 kl 13:50 6103

A robust demand for VLCC tankers along with a supply squeeze brought by an upsurge in crude loading from various exporting regions have pushed up the Persian Gulf to China rate above the key 100 Worldscale-points level for the first time in almost two-and-a-half years.
Holymoses25
21.09.2022 kl 13:56 6164

Krigen i Ukraina kommer eskalere og oljeprisen er over 100 innen Fredag

Hvis Putin får folkeavstevning i Luhansk, Donetsk, Zaporizjzja og Kherson, da smeller det desverre.
Da er Ukraina plutselig i krig inne i Russland og da ser vi 130 dollar / fat

Gulltider
22.09.2022 kl 09:19 5708

Jeg tror ikke lenger på et smell, da mange nå i god tid får tid til å omplassere pengene sine.

Renteoppgangene fremover er ventet, og kommer ikke som en overraskelse, slik en pandemi eller krig ville gjort.

Men en nedgang i mange sektorer vil komme, og den kan bli langvarig.

Men energisektoren tror jeg vil stå på relativt stødige bein.
Redigert 22.09.2022 kl 15:09 Du må logge inn for å svare