Zwipe and IDEX and IDEMIA

poki
IDEX 21.06.2022 kl 15:08 41955

New VD

Dear Customers, Zwipers and Partners,

I am delighted to begin this new journey as the CEO of Zwipe. Since day one, I have felt thoroughly welcomed and enjoyed the energy, engagement and competencies that we have in the team.

I would like to start by saying a big thanks to all Zwipers for working tirelessly and to André Løvestam for having been such a strong ambassador of next generation biometric cards for many years.

More card manufacturers, payment processors, banks and enterprises than ever before are today committed to launch their next generation card programs with Zwipe. My sincere thanks to our customers and partners for their continued confidence in our platform. Throughout H1 2022, we continued to grow our customer and partner base at a strong pace.

· We signed with six new issuers, from Germany to India and the Middle East. All of them are now engaged with our card manufacturing partners and other players in the value chain to launch their new cards.
· In the APAC region, we strengthened our market position significantly with Placard (largest card manufacturer in Australia and New Zealand), Modularsoft (Malaysia’s largest payment card personalization bureau) and Wisecard (one of APAC region’s largest EMV Software providers). All these leading brands selected Zwipe Pay platform in launching their next generation payment cards.
· On the technology side, our Zwipe Pay platform received the Letter of Approval (LoA) from Visa, which was followed by confirmations of Visa certification from our three lead customers (Tag Systems, BCC and Inkript). This list will only grow from here.
· Fraport, operating in 31 international airports (including Frankfurt, New York (JFK), New Jersey (EWR) and New Delhi) shortlisted the Zwipe Access platform for their new access card program. Pilot is now underway, and we are expecting a decision before the end of the year.

We also strengthened our organization by welcoming Patrice Meilland as Chief Strategy & Product Officer and Danielle Glenn as CFO & Head of IR. Patrice joins from his position as the SVP of Advanced Cards in Idemia. Danielle brings substantial financial markets experience from the likes of Goldman Sachs and her most recent role as the CFO of Arctic Bioscience. With a strong focus on ensuring deliveries and successfull launches, we have also strengthened our engineering teams.

Throughout H1 2022,we continued to investigate consumers’ payment preferences and their feedback on biometric payment cards. From Austria to Australia, Italy to Taiwan, Malaysia to The Netherlands and Germany, consumers’ interest in biometric payment cards remained consistent and very strong. This is encouraging, not just for Zwipe but for all our customers, partners and industry peers who just like Zwipe are on a mission to deliver the next generation payment and access control experience worldwide.

I now look forward leading Zwipe and together as a team delivering measurable value to our customers, partners and shareholders.
Redigert 26.06.2022 kl 08:58 Du må logge inn for å svare
Highflow
24.08.2022 kl 10:36 2137

Jeg har ivertfall begynt og kjøpe litt her, veit at Idex går alltid opp igjen til minst 2 kr så er bare å fylle på her nede og vente :)
Odi.1
24.08.2022 kl 11:07 3674

DaleDex asa her i dag...
kruna
24.08.2022 kl 11:13 3715

Var inne på Idex - Discord
Var jo ingenting, bare rot. Ligner mer på et Tivoli med blinkende lys o.s.v
Knot
24.08.2022 kl 11:17 3742

Total kollaps i denne bransjen nå 🫣
ibyx
24.08.2022 kl 11:19 3808

Det er for lite vilje til konkretisering. Masse intensjonsavtaler. Blir som å vise fram glansbilder og det knapt manifesteres noe som helst. Kanskje er dette forumet en viktig kanal for «marketmaking»? Stort større synes det ikke å være på en dårlig dag. Og de har det vært mange av siden fallet fra 3,67 for 9 måneder siden.
Kanskje blir det en «coronakræsj» med ditto rekyl denne gangen også. Fra 30 øre til ….?
ibyx
24.08.2022 kl 11:29 3836

«Historisk» begynner nå IDEX å nå et punkt med svært høye og raske kursutslag. Litt som Zwipe er på tilsynelatende nesten 100% autohandel.
Hva betyr slike meldinger i Zwipe?
Start of Volatility Halt Auction Period: Order book 'ZWIPE' in market 'First North STO' at 16:50:14.215

Zwipe er pt ned nesten 20%
curius
24.08.2022 kl 15:24 3709

OPERATING EXPENSES

I am writing this in English so hopefully it can reach some of the non Norwegian investors, board members and management.

A year ago the sentiment for Idex was very positive with Central Bank Digital Currency developing for the Winter Olympics in China, new pilots, several production and marketing agreements being announced alongside approvals by the major card companies of the world. The company and its shareholders were looking at 2022 to be the year volume sales were to start. The stock price went above NOK3.6.

During the next 9 months several new agreements and milestones were announced, however we are still waiting for a substantial sales growth. The stock price has declined 77% since December 2021. I still believe the market is enormous and our technology the best both for biometric payment cards and access control.

The real problem as we wait is cost control. The predominant operating expenses are labour cost and related expenses. NOK 300 millions are draining out of Idex on an annual basis. That is NOK 3millions per employee. In the shipping- and offshore drilling industry you stack the units if they do not cover operating expenses. Idex needs to go into stacking mode but still grow the sales as the costs are cut by 50 to 80%. That is what any individual entrepreneur would have done. It is difficult to see how 100+ employees can fill their days except for travelling between the many offices in several countries.

The main shareholders need to make a massive cost cut a condition when new and needed funds are provided for soon. The question is who is capable to lead this. As for funding we probably need $15 millions. If the price is NOK 0.50 per share the existing shareholders will be diluted 30%.

I have a concern with regards to the managements capability to run a low cost operation. They all come from good positions with bigger companies in the industry and are used to staffing up. However we have no or little income and can not afford that model under the circumstances with delays caused by chip shortages, covid and war. The management should have known the market was not developing as forecasted early this year and used the war to defend a massive cost cut. It could have prevented the substantial dilution we are now facing. The board of directors and the main investors need to take this into careful consideration as we move forward.

All this being said I believe Idex will have a bright future if above conditions are implemented. If so it could be one of the biggest successes on the stock exchange the next 12 months.

It is now all up to the main investors and the board.

Redigert 24.08.2022 kl 16:03 Du må logge inn for å svare
curly
24.08.2022 kl 15:24 3778

Må si jeg begynner å bli lei. Verdenslederen ....jammen sa jeg smør!
Elverhøi16
24.08.2022 kl 16:33 3709

Jeg har inntrykk av at begge har produktene sine ferdig, men at ingen vil kjøpe de. I 3 Q har det ikke kommet noen nyheter fra noen av dem. Zwipe hadde vel en kryptisk en som ivertfall ikke sa meg noe. Stille som i graven og kanten nærmer seg om de ikke er istand til å få ordre av noe størrelse. Dagens innside kjøp på 99600,- er vel bare for å stoppe grusingen.
Redigert 24.08.2022 kl 16:35 Du må logge inn for å svare
Billyjojimbob
25.08.2022 kl 11:31 3483

Hvem kjører berg& dal med denne?
tuja
25.08.2022 kl 11:34 3486

Zwipe har fått CCS (Component Conformity Statement)-sertifikat fra Mastercard for Zwipe Pay-plattformen.

Kortutstedere kan nå utvikle og lansere biometriske betalingskort basert på Zwipe Pay, og utnytte Mastercards globale nettverk for å levere Mastercard biometriske betalingskort over hele verden, heter det i meldingen.
Billyjojimbob
25.08.2022 kl 11:37 3550

Da er det ingen vits å surre under kronen🍻
tuja
25.08.2022 kl 12:05 3516

Idex bør passerer krona med god margin på den børsmeldingen fra zwipe.
Odi.1
25.08.2022 kl 12:13 3518

Potensialet her er enormt, dette kan bli "WOW 2" just say...
tuja
25.08.2022 kl 12:17 3518

Enig. Sertifisering fra mastercard, da er vi plutselig i en helt annen liga. Enomnt potensiale.
ibyx
25.08.2022 kl 12:20 3505

Ikke mye bevegelse i Zwipe?
tuja
25.08.2022 kl 12:20 3509

Her er selve børsmeldingen fra Zwipe:

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/569650
marked1
25.08.2022 kl 12:31 3515

IDEX ble handlet opp mot 4 kroner før årsskiftet 21/22. Hva skal til for at vi kommer tilbake dit?
Redigert 25.08.2022 kl 12:32 Du må logge inn for å svare
Sente
25.08.2022 kl 12:31 3521

Spennende at Zwipe er nå komponent Mastercard sertifisert, i tillegg til Visa.
Zwipe ble Visa sertifisert 24 Mars.
25 Mars kom BCC med melding om sertifisert kort.
29 Mars kom TAG Systems med melding
30 Mai var det Inskript sin tur.

Håper vi får noen tilsvarende meldinger med samme tidsperspektiv.
tuja
25.08.2022 kl 12:33 3581

Tja, sertifisering fra mastercard bør være ett godt steg på veien. Idex er shortet sønder og sammen. Men tror det kommer mange gode nyheter utover høsten/vinteren.
kroif
25.08.2022 kl 12:46 3541

Noen skriver at Idex sensoren er ubrukelig, og ikke har livets rett.
Hvorfor skulle da f.eks Mastercard gidde åog bruke tid på godkjenning av løsning som benytter IDEX sensor?
vulkan
25.08.2022 kl 12:58 3540

at markedet for biometriske kort ikke hadde blitt forsinket nok et år.....
Sente
25.08.2022 kl 13:04 3561

Det er vel bare en litt mentalt utfordret danske som mener at Idex sensoren er ubrukelig? 🤔
Mastercard har kun satt krav for hva sensor og kort skal oppnå, med tanke på sikkerhet, bruk og slikt. Det er diverse laboratorium som faktisk gjør sertifiseringen, mot en god del betaling. :)
marked1
25.08.2022 kl 13:43 3568

Markedet for biometriske kort kommer. IDEX vil lykkes og aksjen skal opp! Har et kursmål på 3,50 - 4 kroner i IDEX i løpet av høsten.
Redigert 25.08.2022 kl 13:49 Du må logge inn for å svare
poki
25.08.2022 kl 14:08 3565

Håll ett öga på WiseCard :-)
ibyx
25.08.2022 kl 14:18 3616

Idex har 2 anbefalinger med median kursmål 3,75.
Det er rimelig friskt! 😂
Zwipe har null anbefalinger og dermed 0 kursmål.
Noen som har hørt noe annet?

Høyeste omsetning i Zwipe siden 24. mars. Da var kursen 23 kroner. Løftet fra 18 dagen før.
Idex var da 1,89
Så de følger hverandre ganske tett egentlig.
Zwipe burde gått mer idag, men markedet nytter enhver mulighet til å ta gevinst? Eller snarere redusere forventet tap..
Redigert 25.08.2022 kl 14:22 Du må logge inn for å svare
ibyx
25.08.2022 kl 14:34 3607

Er jo litt spesielt at Idex stiger 10% på en melding som gjelder Zwipe, som faller 5%🤔😂🤪
marked1
25.08.2022 kl 14:52 3597

3 - 4 kroner i IDEX kommer. Denne skal høyt opp på oppdateringer som plutselig kommer.
R1234
25.08.2022 kl 15:36 3573

Nå er det vel sensoren til idex, så ikke spesielt i det hele, spennende å se fremover, jeg har trua!
Highflow
25.08.2022 kl 15:56 3606

Veldig bra melding idag 👍 kommer flere utover høsten 👏
Elverhøi16
25.08.2022 kl 16:00 3627

Hva reell kurs skal være på Zwipe vet ingen. Den steg til 9,61 i dag men ble straks kjørt ned til 8,55 gjennom 2 poster. En på 2 aksjer og en på 1.
ibyx
25.08.2022 kl 16:03 3676

Zwipe har i det minste hatt litt omsetning de siste dagene. Det er svært mot normalt. Handelen er vanligvis stramt regissert av roboter.
kroif
25.08.2022 kl 16:27 3657

Det er utrolig hvor lite som skal til for at stemningen rundt akjsen snur seg.
Highflow
27.08.2022 kl 11:47 3371

Det kan fort hende at det er sensorer fra IDEX her, blir spennende å følge med :)
hill
27.08.2022 kl 14:55 3326

"Zwipe har null anbefalinger og dermed 0 kursmål. Noen som har hørt noe annet?"

Zwipe har også mottatt godkjennelse fra MasterCard for sin løsning.

Kan ellers nevne at det er 2 analyse-selskaper som har kursmål på Zvipe.

TradingView: Sterkt kjøp på 1 år sikt - med kursmål kr.18,49 (+122,82 %)

MarketScreener: Sterkt kjøp på 1 år sikt - med kursmål kr.15,- (+80,7 %)

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/569650
poki
27.08.2022 kl 15:36 3309

En till kandidat till Infineon och IDEX design win med Health Care

National digital ID issuance for Pakistanis ramping up
Aug 26, 2022, 1:53 pm EDT | Jim Nash
CATEGORIES Biometrics News | Civil / National ID | ID for All
National digital ID issuance for Pakistanis ramping up
Production of Pakistan’s digital national ID card has doubled, from 60 thousand to 125 thousand per day. The ID cards and other digital programs are important to the central government, which wants to be more focused on delivering services to its citizens.
The National Advanced Database Regulatory Authority is responsible for pushing out the biometric ID cards and expanding access to them nationwide. The agency plans to open 771 registration centers and deploy 222 mobile registration vans, according to local news publication ProPakistani.

The government claims that new ID has 36 security features, and it was created using international standards.
The production boost follows a broad expansion of Pakistan’s digital ID program under NADRA, including recently to provide access to health care.
There is at least one part of Pakistani’s population who are not seeing the same enthusiasm about getting biometric IDs: prisoners.
A federal ombudsman in Pakistan is saying that “proper functioning” biometric ID systems must be installed in all jails in the nation’s northwest province. And the government is also investigating more than 8,000 alleged instances of ID fraud.
Article Topics
poki
28.08.2022 kl 10:50 3128

20 Banks read the translation 🙏

https://www-taminwamasaref-com.translate.goog/visa-zwipe-mastercard-2022/?_x_tr_sl=ar&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=sv&_x_tr_pto=wapp

After VISA and MasterCard confirm their required scientific
standards ... the ZWIPE biometric card is launched commercially from the Middle East and Africa before other regions in the world...

27/08/2022

Soon and very soon in circulation

Zwipe, a company for biometric cards, is preparing to launch in the Middle East and Africa in the countries of these two regions, known under the name MENA, very soon. The reason for certain, this time, is that the MasterCard company, after Visa, agreed on the quality of the card, and its enjoyment of scientific standards, and consequently, putting it into service a matter of days after producing quantities of it to push it to the market equipped with chips that contain the required technology.

It is known that an experimental step that preceded the Zwipe card obtaining the approval of Visa and MasterCard, was to give the customers of some banks wishing to adopt the biometric card, samples of the latter, in order to test this new “product”, if so to speak. However, with the licensing, banks willing to launch them now have freedom of movement in Lebanon and other Arab countries.

It is worth noting that the announcement of MasterCard's decision came immediately after the general assembly of Zwipe chaired by CEO Robert Puskaric, during which the company's results for the first half of 2022 were announced. The general assembly was an occasion for the CEO to make a media statement indicating the company's achievements and what they are future prospects.

MasterCard Announces Zwipe Pay License A Commercial-Ready Product
Ramzi Al-Sabouri, General Manager of Zwipe in the Middle East and Africa (MEA), commented on this event by saying: “I was very pleased with what happened, and what happened means that the launch of the card is around the corner, and the Jordanian company MEPS, short for Middle East Payment Services, may be the sponsor of the first launch. This card is commercially available, and in order not to be certain, but rather, it is more likely, knowing that MEPS is one of the companies that distributed samples of the card to twenty banks in Jordan and outside Jordan after they welcomed this card and were convinced of its importance.”

An indication that Zwipe is a Norwegian company that deals with biometric work. It was founded in 2009 and devoted itself to creating the Biometric Payment credit card that works by means of the senses as a fingerprint, which prevents hacking and theft. In answer to some questions about the country that invented it, we say that Norway is the most advanced in the technological field than other countries, and it is known for its advanced banking services in the world, as is the case with other Scandinavian countries (Sweden for example). It is known that these countries are today the only ones in the world that no longer use cashless paper currency.

Ramzi Al-Sabouri... I was pleased with the news of MasterCard
Mr. Ramzy Al-Sabouri was introduced to the curators of this company and was, at the time, exercising responsibilities in areeba, in the year 2018, after it recorded great progress in everything related to Biometric, including its creation of the plastic card on which the first experiment was conducted before it became accessible to institutional customers Banks and become commercial. Al-Sabouri tells us that he accompanied the development of the creation of this card, until in 2018, the birth of the first generation was announced, and it was natural for the custodians of it and him to establish a relationship of cooperation and work because of its common professional orientation. When it was decided to launch the first experiment, it participated with Zwipe in selecting seven banks, each of which was provided with twenty cards to be distributed to managers and customers (vip) to be used for a period of two months, provided that the experiment would be evaluated by specialized experts to correct any flaws that might have occurred. From 2018 to date, Zwipe has been working on developing this card and improving any defect in it, until today it reached the third generation card, which enhances its ability with the best technology and the least technical freaks, so that it is not exposed to risks, and thus became the first company in the world that was able to From reaching the third generation, although a number of competing international companies tried to progress, but they did not stop, so it remained in the first stage, noting that the card does not need a charging battery, as it takes its energy from the POS device designated for withdrawal whenever it is placed on it. In addition, Zwipe introduced on the electronic chip the so-called Single Silicon, that is, a single layer that includes all the information inside this plastic card, while the first generation card contained several metal wires inside the card, which led to its licenses and extended its use life to five Years.

Screenshot from the live broadcast of the session in which the company's results were announced in the first half of 2022
It is noteworthy here that six countries from the Arab world and Africa entered the Zwipe axis, the first of which is Jordan, the second of which is Egypt, the third of Iraq, the fourth of Libya and the fifth of Saudi Arabia, and without forgetting Lebanon, which, despite the challenges, has three banks in which partnership and cooperation agreements have been established. In addition, we learned that Kuwait is on the way to join Zwipe, as well as Qatar, Bahrain and Oman.

MEPS company from Jordan will be one of the first in the world to launch the resort
It is worth noting that the first Zwipe biometric card in the MENA countries was launched in Amman, Jordan, in cooperation with MEPS, the company that produces and issues electronic cards, which is managed by Mr. Ali Al-Jabbar. The latter had announced in a press conference that MEPS would issue the cards and put them at the disposal of all the twenty banks they deal with in the Arab Mashreq. All companies are in the field of electronic payment, and Qatar has insisted on establishing this platform, coinciding with the World Cup, which will start before the end of this year. The platform in which VISA, as one of the main partners, is involved is sponsored by the Qatar Development Bank (QDB). ZWIPE has also entered
poki
28.08.2022 kl 10:52 3134

In addition, we learned that Kuwait is on the way to join Zwipe, as well as Qatar, Bahrain and Oman.

World Cup

MEPS company from Jordan will be one of the first in the world to launch the resort
It is worth noting that the first Zwipe biometric card in the MENA countries was launched in Amman, Jordan, in cooperation with MEPS, the company that produces and issues electronic cards, which is managed by Mr. Ali Al-Jabbar. The latter had announced in a press conference that MEPS would issue the cards and put them at the disposal of all the twenty banks they deal with in the Arab Mashreq. All companies are in the field of electronic payment, and Qatar has insisted on establishing this platform, coinciding with the World Cup, which will start before the end of this year. The platform in which VISA, as one of the main partners, is involved is sponsored by the Qatar Development Bank (QDB). ZWIPE has also entered
Redigert 28.08.2022 kl 12:00 Du må logge inn for å svare
007 James Bond
28.08.2022 kl 12:16 3155

Utviklingen i usa på fredag lover ikke så godt for de kommende dagene. Shorterne får blod på tann.
Klarer idex å stå imot?