Fusjon

Ulogisk
FRO 11.07.2022 kl 15:59 1622

Frontline:Fusjon;
Først skal meglerhusene sende aksjekursen ned før de begynner å kjøpe seg inn igjen og før oppturen kommer!
-Kan ikke skjønne noe annet at dette er en fin posisjon/investering å ta for Fredriksen og Frontline på lang sikt.BULL TANK:FRONTLINE
JanEinar
03.11.2022 kl 11:02 1260

nå, ser jeg at fusjonen er utsatt ut i 2023, ref: https://www.tradewindsnews.com/tankers/euronav-says-complex-frontline-mega-merger-pushed-back-into-2023/2-1-1345742
er ikke registrert der. så får ikke lest hele artikkelen, men hovedpunktet ligger i adressen
123RettNed
03.11.2022 kl 11:13 1235

Belgium’s Euronav has said its mega-merger with John Fredriksen’s Frontline has been pushed back into 2023.

The huge deal to create the world’s biggest crude tanker company was announced earlier this year.

Odfjell to buy back five ships and charter four more newbuildings
Read more
An offer by Frontline for Euronav’s shares was scheduled for the fourth quarter.

But Euronav said on Thursday this is now likely to be launched in the first three months of next year.

“The combination between Frontline and Euronav is a complex transaction which requires a number of regulatory approvals from various authorities,” the shipowner said.

Frontline is relocating its corporate registration from Bermuda to Cyprus, a move requiring shareholder approval and regulatory filings in Bermuda and Cyprus.

“Both Frontline and Euronav are pleased to announce that good progress has been made on the relocation,” Euronav added.

The plan to combine the fleets has met strong opposition from Euronav’s main shareholder, the Saverys family.

Their stake of just under 22% makes a full merger a potentially difficult proposition, as 75% of the votes must be cast in favour of this while shareholders are physically present at a general meeting.

The two shipowners have indicated they will go for a combination of the companies initially, as this needs 50% plus one vote.
Schenk
03.11.2022 kl 14:17 1089

Betaler Euronav utbytte for Q3?
Trendline
03.11.2022 kl 16:41 960

Hva kan Frontline betale i utbytte for Q3 ?
Noen som vil tippe?