IDEX Biometrics and Turkish issuer to launch biometric card

Sente
IDEX 25.07.2022 kl 08:08 1474

Oslo, Norway – 25 July 2022 – IDEX Biometrics ASA initiated its first project in Turkey with an issuer to launch biometric payment cards for the local market. Cards from this issuer are estimated to be in consumer hands by Q1 2023.
This partnership follows a previously announced partnership in Turkey with leading card manufacturer, E-Kart. Turkey is one of the most innovative and largest payment card market globally and demonstrates great opportunity with 240 million cards in circulation and 1.8 million acceptance locations.

“We are pleased to bring the IDEX Biometrics platform solution for EMVCo compliant biometric payments cards to market in Turkey. A recently published market survey commissioned by IDEX Customer Lab, reveals 86% of consumers in Turkey consider biometric payment cards very convenient, and 82% would use a biometric payment card if it were available to them. As we expand the reach of our proprietary and innovative technology, we contribute to enhancing digital banking experiences and securing digital authentication across a variety of payment and digital authentication use cases”, says Catharina Eklof, Chief Commercial Officer at IDEX Biometrics.

Sources: IDEX Customer Lab Research, Arlington Research
Sente
25.07.2022 kl 08:27 1427

En litt tom børsmelding, men ligger iallefall en tidsplan her.
Hvis kortene skal være i kundenes hender i Q1 2023, må kortet være sertifisert av E-Kart mellom Oktober og Desember, med tanke på produksjonstid og levering til kunde.
Jeg antar meldingen er i forbindelse med at denne prosessen har nå startet hos E-Kart. Bra å se at Infineon kanskje bærer frukter.
heiltfint
29.07.2022 kl 07:26 1176

Sente, E-Kart har målrettet leveringsdato til utsender i fjerde kvartal 2022, fra denne utstederen anslås kortene å være i forbrukernes hender til 1. kvartal 2023.
Fra ordre kommer inn til kortene er produsert og kan sendes, estimerer man det tar minst 3 måneder, det betyr produksjonen av kortene mest sansynlig starter i dette kvartalet hvis utsenderen skal ha kortene til Q4 , og kortene skal være i forbrukerenes hender til Q1 2023..??

Idex Biometrics and E-Kart, a joint venture with Giesecke+Devrient (G+D),
The Idex and E-Kart collaboration will seek to expand the market of biometric smart cards in Eastern Europe with a targeted delivery date in the fourth quarter of 2022.

General manager of E-Kart, says: “This partnership will provide banks and other payment card issuers in Turkey and globally access to biometric smart cards with industry leading performance and cost efficiency.

Chief commercial officer of Idex Biometrics. “our collaboration with E-Kart will deliver biometric smart card solutions that bring seamless user experience to millions of consumers in Turkey and Eastern Europe,” she adds.

E-Kart is said to be one of the largest card manufacturers in Europe with a production capacity of 100 million smart cards annually,
https://www.biometricupdate.com/202204/idex-partners-with-gd-jv-to-commercialize-biometric-payment-cards-in-eastern-europe

Redigert 29.07.2022 kl 08:21 Du må logge inn for å svare
poki
29.07.2022 kl 09:22 1067

Hoppas nån kan Japanska soon to be revealed

https://youtu.be/l08B9lrwLVc
Redigert 29.07.2022 kl 09:25 Du må logge inn for å svare
Klokavskade
29.07.2022 kl 14:11 976

Teknisk ser det ut til at vi er ved et vendepunkt i dag. Brøt gjennom 1,04!
Børsten
29.07.2022 kl 17:10 832

Setter ikke børsen regler eller minstestandarder for børsmeldinger med tanke på kvantifisering av slike avtaler?