Slettet bruker
ZENA 05.08.2022 kl 10:39 154209

Nå kan det løsne i CONGO B og Tilapia!

Møte i dag 05.08.2022:

Ministre de hydrocarbures
Agenda 05.08.22 lagt ut:
«plenum om lovforslag som godkjenner endringer i produksjonskontrakter»
Assemble nationale..

https://twitter.com/bjritoua_cg/status/1555457442124890112?s=21&t=c56joHkKtm9rW2JWG2ooUg

Kan løsne nå! Kom dere inn i Zenith Energy snarest!

🛢🛢🛢🛢🛢🛢💰💰💰💰💰

https://www.hydrocarbures.gouv.cg/messageduministredeshydrocarburesbrunojeanricharditoua

Redigert 09.08.2022 kl 09:18 Du må logge inn for å svare
Calebs
17.10.2022 kl 18:30 5182

Var vel mer per dag som var målet. De trodde jo de kom til å få tilapia
Gullit
17.10.2022 kl 20:55 5199

I morgen kanskje
Barneskirenn
18.10.2022 kl 01:30 5026

Artikkel: Monday, October 17, 2022 - 2:46 p.m
https://www.adiac-congo.com/content/hydrocarbures-le-gouvernement-adopte-un-decret-sur-le-torchage-du-gaz-naturel-142146

«Hydrocarbons: the government adopts a decree on the flaring of natural gas

Meeting recently in the Council of Ministers, the government has just adopted the draft decree regulating flaring and gas extraction in the upstream activities of the hydrocarbons sector in the Republic of Congo.

Natural gas flaring refers to the high metal chimney used to burn off excess gas at various stages of oil exploitation, and above which a large flame emerges. This practice has negative effects on society and its environment, including noise pollution, environmental disturbance from flare radiation, greenhouse gas emissions and local air pollution.

Given the damage that these flares can cause in the long or short term, the Congolese government, meeting recently in the Council of Ministers, adopted a draft decree regulating flaring and gas venting in upstream activities of the hydrocarbons sector. . This decree aims to put in place a legal instrument to better administer gas flaring procedures in the Republic of Congo.

In line with the constant will expressed for years by the President of the Republic and recorded by the Hydrocarbons Code, this decree will make it possible to reconcile the needs of production with the fixing of sanctions which must be effective, and this without delay or procrastination against the offenders.

In recent years, the issue of gas flaring has attracted enormous government attention in the country. In particular, measures have been taken to put an end to this phenomenon or at least to reduce it. Today, the adoption of this project offers opportunities for investors to direct their funds towards projects for the use or transformation of associated gas, currently intended for flaring, in particular petrochemicals, mining, agriculture through fertilizers, the production of electricity and the transformation of gas into liquid fuel.

Note that a few years ago the Republic of Congo made recommendations to oil companies to further reduce gas flaring in the country by 2012, unfortunately nothing has been done. With this new flaring regulation, things will go much further and it will also mitigate climate change.»
birol
18.10.2022 kl 09:44 4837

Høres ikke bra ut i det hele å store..
Barneskirenn
18.10.2022 kl 10:28 4765

Ikke slik jeg tolket det.. Ja, de har regulert produksjonen for miljøets hensyn, men nå lagt til rette for utvikling av gass ved "upstream activities".
Er ikke dette positivt?
Konjagi
18.10.2022 kl 10:36 4773

Kan du være litt mer spesifikk på hva du mener med at det ikke høres bra ut?
TheLondonOiler
18.10.2022 kl 11:42 4749

I also expect the Tilapia announcement to finally come from now until December. When it does the market cap will adjust accordingly. We are well undervalued right now.
Viking_I
18.10.2022 kl 12:01 4735

large hidden volume to buy 5T -0.1012
Barneskirenn
18.10.2022 kl 14:45 4596

Hva kan vi forvente av kurs ved endelig signering av TLP2, + hvis budet for Seme(Benin) har blitt godkjent og samtaler rundt PSA er i gang?
Noen prater om kurs på godt over 1kr++.. (teoretisk verdisetting).

Sammenlignet med Petronor: har snart 5000boed. Omtrent null gjeld. Netto rundt mcap pr år(mao: tjener penger som gress på dagens nivå).. "kun" 1,1 milliard NOK i mcap.
Zenith har mcap på ca. 1,1 milliard NOK ved kurs på 60øre...
Barneskirenn
18.10.2022 kl 14:49 4602

Fra i dag 18.10.22:

https://energycapitalpower.com/african-energy-ministers-open-aew-2022-with-thought-provoking-messages/

"....As such, opening speakers emphasized the need for “A plan for Africa and energy issues in Africa. We are going to COP27 and I think it should be the starting point for having an African energy action place. This is the time to have an African voice to say what we really want, think and expect for our populations by using our natural resources, mainly oil and gas,” stated H.E. Itoua.

Meanwhile, H.E. Nyusi spoke about the impact the Russia-Ukraine conflict has had on global markets, stating that, “the suffocation that Africa is facing is not due to a lack of resources. Africa is home to 850 trillion cubic feet of gas in addition to other resources which can play an important role in addressing energy poverty. It is critical to continue reforming the regulatory environment in order to attract more investment.

Finally, H.E. Mantashe delivered an opening address that centered on addressing energy poverty in Africa, stating that, “It is my honor to welcome you once again to this distinguished event that aims to make energy poverty history. It is an event where we recognize that energy is a catalyst for economic development and growth. Many people talk about 600 million without access to electricity, until we break that number down, then we are talking for sake of talking. Energy is more than just electricity. It is not only the connection that needs access, it is the ability to use electricity for cooking and heating and various other uses.”

With these remarks, AEW 2022 has officially begun, with an exciting deal-signing session set to follow the opening ceremony."
kaunis
18.10.2022 kl 16:25 4508

Bla bla bla, her er dette forumet ødelagt på grunn av begrensninger i hva en kan si om fakta i Afrika, politiske forhold er jo svært avgjørende for hva en kan få til og hva som er mulig, derfor er det, det aller viktigste å belyse, for å se og forstå hvorfor Zena står fast i Afrika. Men denne bakgrunnen mener forumledelsen vi ikke kan snakke høyt om, vi er strengt begrenset på ytringsfriheten her inne.
Konjagi
18.10.2022 kl 17:42 4576

Hei BS...det som preger kursen til PNor er nok desserre korrupsjonssaken som henger littt oppi skyene, og har ingenting med Pnor å gjør. Men det assosieres denne veien. Beklager at jeg beskriver PNor i denne tråden
Gullit
19.10.2022 kl 09:24 4418

Kan du ta det i korte trekk på norsk ?
Furuen
19.10.2022 kl 09:41 4482

Hos meg er det oversatt til norsk, men jeg får ikke kopiert det. Får du det på fransk på linken?
Lord Wincheste
19.10.2022 kl 10:07 4423

Mest interessant her er at en rekke storstilte avtaler er signert. Er det flagget avtaler i andre selskaper, eller er det i denne forbindelse og vil de bli kunngjort snarlig? Og er Zenith en av de? Det er vel spørsmålet man kan stille seg. Tviler på at det har gått så kjapt i Tunisia, men Kongo bør vel stå for tur?
TheLondonOiler
19.10.2022 kl 10:15 4493

Congo should be next but I wouldn’t be surprised if we had other locations signed on the way.
Lord Wincheste
19.10.2022 kl 10:45 4477

noens som har fulgt med lenge nok på olje og afrika, så de vet hvordan dette fungerer? Orker ikke hausse trader tull, men noen med litt rutine som svarer opp
MarketGunsling
19.10.2022 kl 13:28 4344

The news about the decree reducing the flaring of natural gas in Congon on pain of fines etc is great news for Zenith as we don’t flare the gas.

Instead of flaring, Zenith use turbines to turn this gas into electricity, which harms the environment less and generates a badly needed power source which the company can sell. The Ministry for Hydrocarbons know all of this as when the IPU visit happened back in January 2021 one of the sites that Zenith took them to was the electricity producing site, so they know that Zenith are not just capable of doing this, but are actually already doing it.

It's another massive positive for Zenith in my opinion.
Kniko
19.10.2022 kl 14:53 4254

Not to mention that laws and fees on flaring is so important for the environment and for responsible operators. Routine flaring has been taxed/illegal in Norway since 1990.. So like MarketG says, another opportunity for Zenith if they possess the skills and experience to utilise it.

In Tunisia, SLK they claim to generate power from 90% of the gas and flare the remaining 10%. Will be interesting to see what level will be necessary to maintain in Congo, but with them having had a delegation in Italy to view the gas and power production I'd say its a positive move too.
MarketGunsling
19.10.2022 kl 15:17 4232

According to the article below, the stated aim for Congo is not to ban flaring completely but rather to reduce and mitigate it. The idea is clearly to do something with the gas produced instead of just burn it and the specifically say that “the production of electricity” from this gas is one of their stated aims.

Given this context, generating power from 90% of the gas and flaring the last 10% which, as Kniko has correctly pointed out, is what we know that Zenith already do in SLK, would be more than enough for Congo in my opinion.
TheLondonOiler
19.10.2022 kl 16:43 4122

The electricity alone we are selling is underpinning the share price right now, if any of the other projects come to fruition the only way this will go is considerably higher.
Konjagi
19.10.2022 kl 18:31 4036

Thats correct, these recently new development is promissing for Zenith. But correct is Italy, not SLK I believe?
Allroad18
19.10.2022 kl 20:06 3970

Lite nordmenn i Zenith aksjen? Mye engelsk og styr her inne nå....
Calebs
19.10.2022 kl 20:13 3965

Zenith er jo et internasjonalt mektig oljeselskap med 450 boe dagen
Frodon
19.10.2022 kl 20:21 3950

Ja, liten vits å lese her mer, som regel bare rør. Det er Norske som skriver Engelsk fordi de tror ledelsen gidder å lese dette røret 😅😅😅
jantt
19.10.2022 kl 20:24 3949

Præcis ! De tror virkelig på at ledelsen læser med her. Hvor naivt
Konjagi
19.10.2022 kl 20:28 3943

Bare vas... de eneste som faktisk har lesbare og innholdsrike innlegg skrives på engelsk.
Forh....., kom igjen begynn med matnyttige innlegg på norsk, så er vi igang
Frodon
19.10.2022 kl 20:39 3924

Også hva om ledelsen leser her? Da kan de jo bruke google oversetter. Må være mye bedre å få fine diskusjoner om selskapet på Norsk. Men det er så lite vilje her, så best å ikke kaste bort tid på å lese her…dessverre.

Jeg kan åpne en lukket tråd for folk som ikke diskuterer på Engelsk, hvis det er av interesse for mange nok
Barneskirenn
19.10.2022 kl 23:07 3775

Lurer på hva dette inneholder! Spennende:)
I morgen, 20.oktober.
——————————-

https://twitter.com/snpcgroupe/status/1582752089519714304?s=46&t=SM8Ou630UxGnVvsYxAXrmQ
«Join SNPC at The Invest in The Republic of Congo side event on October 20 at #AEW2022. Sponsored by SNPC, the event will showcase investment opportunities across the oil and gas supply chain.»

———————
«….the Invest in the Republic of Congo side event at AEW 2022 will feature high-level discussions and networking sessions highlighting the vast opportunities across the Congo’s oil and gas upstream, midstream and downstream sectors, as well as its entire energy landscape.

As one of Africa’s largest crude oil producers and a member of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries – of which H.E. Bruno Jean-Richard Itoua, the Republic of Congo’s Minister of Hydrocarbons, holds the Presidency for 2022 – the country boasts substantial hydrocarbon reserves and investor-friendly energy policies and fiscal terms which have paved the way for an increasing number of global energy companies such as TotalEnergies, Chevron, Perenco, Eni, Qatar Petroleum and Lukoil to launch massive exploration and production activities.

Now, with the Republic of Congo seeking to attract further investment to accelerate and fast-track the production and exploitation of its 1.8 billion barrels of crude oil and 284 billion cubic meters of gas reserves to meet growing energy demand at home and global scale while fueling economic growth, the Invest in Congo event at AEW 2022 presents an opportunity for the Central African country’s key decision-makers and energy market players to meet and network with potential investors, discussing, negotiating and signing industry-changing investment deals.

“The Republic of Congo has witnessed impressive growth across its hydrocarbons industry, and now, with the demand for oil and gas expanding, an opportunity has risen for the country to attract investment and maximize production, exploitation and monetization,” states NJ Ayuk, the Executive Chairman of the AEC.»

https://aecweek.com/invest-in-the-republic-of-congo-event-at-african-energy-week-to-showcase-hydrocarbon-market-opportunities/
Redigert 19.10.2022 kl 23:10 Du må logge inn for å svare
Gullit
19.10.2022 kl 23:22 3776

Aqua har en fin lukket tråd som fungerer. Trenger ikke flere. Var det bare meg du kastet ut fra din forrige tråd eller lukket du den? Hvorfor det egentlig Frodon?
birol
19.10.2022 kl 23:25 3806

Er det sansynelig å forvente at Tiaplia blir godkjent under type presentasjoner?
Barneskirenn
19.10.2022 kl 23:53 3784

I hvert fall ikke godkjent, men kanskje presentert.. Men da må børsmelding foreligge først.
Noen har ment tidligere at en slik anledning er perfekt for Itoua.. men jeg vet ikke helt. Tlp2 er en evig «høns på taket»..
Frodon
19.10.2022 kl 23:55 3793

Pga folk som deg. Jeg gidder ikke kaste bort min dyrbare tid på å hjelpe folk som bare rører
Gullit
20.10.2022 kl 06:58 3664

Synes virkelig synd på folk som tror deres tid er så mye viktigere enn andres. Vi er vel alle her for å søke info og gi info. En god porsjon synsing hører også med. Ha en fin dag Frodon, håper du er ett bedre menneske mot de som er rundt deg til vanlig 😀
Frodon
20.10.2022 kl 09:12 3501

Det innlegget der sier jo alt. Helt håpløst. Men jeg er 100% sikker på at du mener det, dessverre
Gullit
20.10.2022 kl 15:00 3294

Ja alle er vel helt håpløse bortsett fra den store Frodon. Beklager å bruke av den dyrebare tiden din.. Meget rolig handel i dag, vi får håpe det kommer en gladmelding snart.
Barneskirenn
20.10.2022 kl 20:40 3173

H.E. Bruno Jean-Reichard Itoua, President of OPEC and Minister of Hydrocarbons for the Republic of the Congo provided a detailed overview of the central African country’s oil and gas industry.

“We are expecting good results for the end of this year and for next year and my commitment at the moment is that, based on any license, any well, oil must be produced,” H.E. Minister Itoua stated, adding, “The country is open, and people are very kind, so coming in and investing in the Congo is a very good idea. I think the amount of investment for which companies are now committing is around $10 billion over the next three or four years.”

The Minister went on to discuss the prospect of gas in the Republic of the Congo, indicating that the future of the country will be based on its production and exportation, describing the resource as a prime opportunity for investors to engage with Africa and support the continent’s energy transition.

“We have decided to bring gas to a new level,” H.E. Minister Itoua continued, noting, “Everyone can see that gas is the best solution for the energy transition for the next few years. Yet, promoting gas has now become the biggest challenge for all oil producing countries, especially for us in Africa.”

The session also featured a presentation by Upstream Oil Projects Coordinator at SNPC on the country’s Gas Master Plan, where Odifax Loko discussed how the Republic of the Congo can optimize its gas potential and revitalize its hydrocarbon sector by taking advantage of the country’s 10 trillion cubic feet of natural gas reserves for exports and value creation while powering its domestic market and industrial development.

“The Master Plan’s purpose is to diversify the economy and resolve social issues,” Loko said, adding, “It will bring an integrated institution; buying gas from the producers and selling it at the best price to those who end up with the product.”

During a panel discussion, guest speaker, Richard Moulet, Manager Partner for Congo at law firm, Sutter & Pearce, addressed how the country can improve its measured ranking in governance, business creation, access to land, cross-border operations, and access to credit indices.

“Gas is taken into consideration based on two aspects of production. Natural gas and associated gas and at present, we will need a project – one that can be approved by law – that will take advantage of both aspects,” said Moulet.

https://energycapitalpower.com/invest-in-the-republic-of-congo-event-at-aew-2022-showcases-hydrocarbon-market-opportunities/