Drill, baby, drill' is back in Europe

BMU
07.08.2022 kl 22:54 528

CNN Business:
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/08/01/energy/gas-fields-europe-energy-crisis-russia/index.html

,Canada's Zenith Energy, which said last month it's reactivating a well in northeast Italy that will yield 1,300 cubic meters of gas per day, expects production to commence between October and December.
Luca Benedetto, the chief financial officer, said in a statement that the decision was made "in the context of the increasing necessity for European domestic energy security and a highly encouraging pricing climate."
Others won't launch for some time......

So my intuition was right about gass and electryseti from wary beginning when I invested in Zenith, to be one step a head the others and I'm glad that still is not to late
And I know, I know sum of you will say Congo or Nigeria completions ar company macer, and I agree with you, but this small baby steps in stad of standing still can creat ,good CV,and form steady foundation for further development.
And remember Gass can go green in the futer.
Redigert 08.08.2022 kl 06:40 Du må logge inn for å svare
BMU
07.08.2022 kl 23:02 502

Belif is only as strong as the knowledge upon which is based.Knolege is only as powerful as its application and application only possible through belief.
Nobody dos better than that.
BMU
18.08.2022 kl 22:52 265

Well sins I m the only one with the vision or belief that gass and electricity can be the crucial thing for the development of the company (black sheep) and the only one interest in this forum Im going to ekspress my belief based on the knowledge that I have:
Sins I haw startet to wright on this forum s it was no secret , I was more attached to assets in Italy and Tunisia. They ar not so produktiv like for eksempel Tilapia or Nigery. But I so the potential from day one. First I thot maybe building pipe line between two centres can be game changer for Zenith,(I haw postet that for wild a go in one of the forums) than I realise maybe is to expensive an to big burden for company at the this time. Solution is in front of us if we can se it.:
Go in to joint wencher with the Tunisian build one or more ,,Toronto Signe is steroids" and draw the electric cable between to continents. It well be good for Tham an good for us. We don't haw to have all gass that we need for production Tunisian can supply until we develop new assets ( depending on contract agreement ....).Imagen 10 or 50 or 100 times incoming each month. Than company can haw time to play with the drill no mater what.