Questions for the August 23rd Investor Conference Call

MarketGunsling
ZENA 15.08.2022 kl 15:20 3551

This the list of questions that I am going to raise by email before August's Investor Conference Call. Can I suggest that we all add any additional questions to this thread so that we can get a good idea of what we all want answered in a week's time.

Questions on Tilaipa

1. What is the state of play with Tilapia. I realise that we are at the mercy of the Congolese government as to when the license is granted but from Zenith’s point of view:
* What progress has been made since the last conference call in February 2022?
* Do you have any idea of when you expect the license to be granted?

2.) In the past it has been mentioned that once the T2 license is granted then it would be approx. 6 months until the well was ready to be drilled and that the cost of drilling the sidetrack to the existing AAOG well would be $5 million. Is this still the case?

3.) What is the current amount owed to Zenith by the SNPC? Last time it was announced it was $5.7 million but interest must have caused this to increase. How likely are we to receive this money or is much of it likely to go in the acquisition costs of the new license(s).

4.) What is the state of play with the French legal case that was taken out by Zenith against the SNP? When will this go to court and are Zenith still confident of a successful judgement?

Questions on Tunisia

1. Are we ever likely to acquire KUFPEC’s 22.5% share of Sidi El Kilani or is this now not going to happen?

2. When does the SLK license in Tunisia expire?

3. Why has the second lot of oil that was due for collection in June not been picked up?

4. The ROB-3 drill was originally meant to be in March but has now been put back until November. What is the reason for this delay?

5.) Are we still fully funded for both the ROB-3 drill and the two Ezzaouia workovers?

6.) Have we got any plans to acquire any more assets in Tunisia?

Questions on Italy

1. With the massive increase in gas prices what are the development opportunities for Italy? How much additional gas do you think we will be able to produce from the development of our Italian licenses and how long will this development take?

2. It is mentioned on the website that “Zenith’s Italian energy production interests hold significant potential for development and increased energy production. The development programme is primarily concentrated on the Torrente Cigno concession, where the Company is finalising a plan to drill a development well, to be named MV-2, to explore the updip structure of the Miocenic and Cretaceous carbonates formations”. Where are we in progress for drilling MV-2 and how much is this likely to cost?

Questions on New Acquisitions

1. In the last Investor Conference Call it was mentioned that the company was in negotiation with two significant assets that would have the potential to increase the market cap of the company by up to ten times. Can you give any further details on how these negotiations are going?

2. Are we currently looking at acquiring any new assets? If we are, can you share any details on where these assets are located an what their current production and future development potential might be?

3. Is OML141 completely dead now or is it an asset that we may return to in the future once the legal issues are sorted out between ADME and NHNL?

4. How much money could we spend on acquiring and developing a new asset without having to issue equity to pay for it? Are we now in a position where we can use the cash-flow from existing production to service debt and if so how much debt?

Questions on Financials?

1. How profitable is the company on current production?

2. Have we made any progress in discussion about loans from the African development bank?

3. In the previous Investor Conference Call you mentioned that the company might consider initiating a share buy-back program. Is there any progress on this that you can share?

4. How do you see the bond market working for Zenith as we increase production?
Redigert 15.08.2022 kl 15:47 Du må logge inn for å svare
futureistoday
15.08.2022 kl 15:46 3492

Lucera was guidet to start production in may month, where zenith holds an 13.6% stake. Why havent there been any update on this?
BMU
16.08.2022 kl 00:07 3198

By knowing that 45% of European gass needs already is missing by this winter ar Zenith haw any planes /reconsideration for the futer about it.
Redigert 16.08.2022 kl 00:08 Du må logge inn for å svare
MarketGunsling
19.08.2022 kl 18:06 2788

"The Investor Call will now be held on September 8, 2022, at 10:00 AM BST/11:00 AM CEST via teleconference due to potential near-term progress, including publication of the Company's audited annual financial results for the year ended March 31, 2022."

News incoming I suspect and not just the annual report...
gravemaskinen
19.08.2022 kl 18:08 2783

If reason was annual report, they would change date earlier....
Andpaal71
23.08.2022 kl 15:14 2526

Did you get any answers?
MarketGunsling
23.09.2022 kl 14:48 2225

Additional questions for the investor conference call now that the Benin acquisition has been announced:

1) What is the timescale in which the Benin offer may/may not be accepted?
2) What is the cost of the Benin acquisition and how will it be funded? (hopefully out of existing cash-flow if possible or otherwise debt)
3) What is the timescale in which the Benin fields could be brought into production once the field is acquired and what would be the cost of this? Would it be funded by debt?
BMU
23.09.2022 kl 16:49 2138

4) Haw reliable ar Benin government/bureaucracy that thay will do what they say sins they share they border with Nigerians.
HighAndLow
23.09.2022 kl 17:46 2071

Er du seriøs BMU?
Slettet bruker
23.09.2022 kl 18:13 2038

Benin er ett land i Afrika med ett stabilt styre.
De som styrer har trukket opp stigen etter seg slikt de har god kontroll
og at usunn konkurranse er ett mindre problem

Benin er ett land i Afrika... Det gir uansett økt risiko ..
Om Don AC har gitt dem tilbud de ikke kan si nei til er mere uklart men det er optimisme å spore.

Fold din hender sammen med Fader AC og be om at dette lykkes.
Fluefiskeren
23.09.2022 kl 18:23 2021

Det er vel en lisensrunde hvor alle som ønsker det kan legge inn bud.Interessant å vite hvor mange bud det har kommet. Noen ganger navngis også selskaper som har lagt inn bud. Slik som her hjemme i Norge. Ser ut til å holde kortene tett til brystet her. Kan fort gå noen måneder før man får noe resultat. Selvsagt avhengig av hvor mange som legger inn bud.
Slettet bruker
23.09.2022 kl 18:38 1995

Offisielt er korrupsjon forbudt men slik er ikke virkeligheten.
Slettet bruker
23.09.2022 kl 20:23 1890

Skriv på norsk ......
Det vil være enklere for Don AC å skjønne hva Google translate gir
Konjagi
24.09.2022 kl 09:52 1683

Mistenker BMU for å drive gjør med oss, som leser innleggene. Hvis dette er seriøst ment, finnes det noen hjelpemidler
Barneskirenn
24.09.2022 kl 10:13 1650

Ser frem til å høre litt mer rundt lisensen i Benin.
Om AC kanskje kan fortelle litt mer om prosessen videre. F.eks si noe om myndighetene er mer på ballen enn i Congo. Ironien hadde vært hvis PSA for denne lisensen (hvis zenith får tilslag) enn tlp2..

-Italia
-Tunisia
-Congo
-Benin
-Nigeria
Nå må strategen vår lande noen gullkalver snart :-)
Og venter spent på nyheter om videre utvikling i grunnpilarene Italia/Tunisia neste 6mnd. Ser frem til 1000+boed.

Noen som har peiling på hvor i verden AC er?
Redigert 24.09.2022 kl 10:38 Du må logge inn for å svare
Fluefiskeren
24.09.2022 kl 10:41 1615

Han går i bane.
Slettet bruker
24.09.2022 kl 16:50 1420

Myndighetene er på ballen men er mikro gulroten fra Zenith fristende nok ?
Slettet bruker
24.09.2022 kl 18:22 1336

Leste litt nyheter fra Benin .. forurensning fra bruke biler importert fra USA, Europa og Japan skaper hodebry.... Gammelt skrot som ikke hadde gått igjennom en EU kontroll

De fleste ønsker noe nye men har ikke råd ..

Benin er ingen moderne stat så Zenith nye eventyr skal bli interessant å følge med på ....