HEX - analytiker: Lagring av energi kan gå 75 ganger'n

Rect Angel
HEX 20.08.2022 kl 21:13 85861

TICKERE: HEX og HPUR

- Ingen industri i verden er posisjonert til å vokse så mye så raskt, sier analytikeren.

HEXAGON GROUP == HEXAGON COMPOSITES + HEXAGON PURUS == LAGRING OG MELLOMLAGRING AV ENERGI. BEGGE SELSKAP HAR STERK TILSTEDEVÆRELSE I USA. BEGGE ER GLOBALT MARKEDSLEDENDE INNEN SINE FORRETNINGSOMRÅDER. HEXAGON COMPOSITES EIER 38.40% AV AKSJENE I HEXAGON PURUS.

Overlater til enhver selv å vurdere analytikerens betraktninger og sammenholde disse med uttalelsen jeg siterer CEO i Hexagon Composites og styrelemedlem i Hexagon Purus Jon Erik Engeset på. Engeset uttalte det man kan lese nederst i trådstart i forbindelse med presentasjonen av Hexagon Composites' Q2 2022, 11.august.

The U.S. Senate Just Freed Energy Storage Stocks to Soar 75X

To our knowledge, no other industry in the world is positioned to grow this much, this quickly

By Luke Lango, InvestorPlace Senior Investment Analyst Aug 9, 2022, 10:46 am EDT
Yep. You read that right. It’s not a typo. Thanks to the Senate’s recent move, a certain group of stocks could soar 75-fold over the next several years. It would turn every $10,000 investment into a $750,000 payday.

It sounds too good to be true. I know. But it’s not. This legislation is truly historic — and it’s about to light a fire under an already red-hot hypergrowth tech industry.

The best stocks in that industry could be your golden tickets. They’re stocks that could make legends out of ordinary investors and fortunes out of small investments.

https://investorplace.com/hypergrowthinvesting/2022/08/the-u-s-senate-just-cleared-the-way-for-energy-storage-stocks-to-soar-75x/

“Looking ahead, we believe that the US Inflation Reduction Act and the European Commission’s REPower EU, as well as similar programs in other major economies, will drive Hexagon’s total addressable market to new levels,” says Engeset.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/08/11/2496331/0/en/Hexagon-Composites-ASA-Second-quarter-2022.html

Edit) Kom ikke frem at det er Engeset som står bak sitatet nederst. Nå er "says Engeset" på plass.
Redigert 06.02.2024 kl 15:35 Du må logge inn for å svare
Liso
29.08.2023 kl 10:23 3980

Selger ikke en aksje her under 50 !
Rect Angel
29.08.2023 kl 09:48 3993

Carnegie höjer riktkursen för Hexagon Composites till 42 norska kronor (35), upprepar köp – BN

Publicerad
28 aug kl 13.13

Carnegie höjer riktkursen för Hexagon Composites till 42 norska kronor (35), upprepar köp – BN

newsroom@finwire.se
Nyhetsbyrån Finwire

https://www.realtid.se/telegram/carnegie-hojer-riktkursen-for-hexagon-composites-till-42-norska-kronor-35-upprepar-kop-bn/
Rect Angel
28.08.2023 kl 21:48 4077

Hexagon Composites.

Børsmelding. Foreløpig status pr. 28.08.2023 når det gjelder tilbakekjøpsprogrammet annonsert 18.08.2023 (se innlegg 18.08.2023 kl 12:47 på denne tråden for mer).

Åpner man linken nederst, finner man link til detaljert oversikt over alle handler.

Hexagon Composites ASA: Share buyback program status

August 28, 2023 13:44 ET| Source: Hexagon Composites ASA

28 August 2023: With reference to the share buyback program announced 18 August 2023, Hexagon Composites ASA ("the Company") has purchased 392,102 of its own shares. The shares were purchased at an average price of NOK 33.88 per share. An overview of daily share purchases, as well as a detailed overview of all transactions made under the share buyback program is attached.

Date on which the buyback program was announced: 18 August 2023

The duration of the buyback program: 18 August 2023 until 31 October 2023

Size of the buyback program: Up to NOK 50 million

Following the transactions, the Company owns 401,575 of its own shares, which represents 0.2% of the total shares outstanding.

For additional information:
Ingrid Aarsnes, VP Investor Relations and ESG, Hexagon Composites ASA
Telephone: +47 950 38 364 | ingrid.aarsnes@hexagongroup.com

About Hexagon Composites ASA

Hexagon delivers safe and innovative solutions for a cleaner energy future. Our solutions enable storage, transportation, and conversion to clean energy in a wide range of mobility, industrial and consumer applications. Learn more at www.hexagongroup.com and follow @HexagonASA on Twitter and LinkedIn.

This information is made public by Hexagon Composites pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/08/28/2732887/0/en/Hexagon-Composites-ASA-Share-buyback-program-status.html
Redigert 28.08.2023 kl 22:03 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
23.08.2023 kl 10:33 4273

HEX: DANSKE BANK OPPJUSTERER KURSMÅL TIL 42 (36), GJENTAR KJØP

23.8.2023 09:57 • TDN Finans • 

Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Danske Bank oppjusterer kursmål på Hexagon Composites til 42 kroner, fra tidligere 36 kroner, og gjentar kjøpsanbefalingen.

Det fremgår av en analyse fra meglerhuset onsdag.

Oppjusteringen kommer som følge av en sterk kvartalsrapport for andre kvartal, hvor meglerhuset skriver at både salg og ebitda var godt over forventningene i de underliggende segmentene.

Ljungberg Steensen, Philip finans@tdn.no Infront TDN Direkt, +47 22 00 11 55

Danske Bank-analytiker Joakim Petterson har justert opp kursmålet på Hexagon Composites-aksjen fra 36 til 42 kroner. Han gjentar kjøpsanbefaling. Blant analytikerne er det 5 kjøpsanbefalinger, 2 holdanbefalinger og ingen salgsanbefalinger.

https://www.finansavisen.no/finans/2023/08/23/8031045/bred-nedjustering-av-kursmal-fra-analytikerne-onsdag
Redigert 23.08.2023 kl 10:35 Du må logge inn for å svare
Tyrkman
21.08.2023 kl 17:32 4451

Det ser godt ud. Super potientiale i denne og Purus. Dette bliver stort for de tålmodige 🤑🤑🤑
Rect Angel
21.08.2023 kl 12:28 4588

Eksklusivt intervju med Engeset.

Drahjelp fra DER AKTIONÄR for Hexagon Composites når det gjelder det tyske aksjemarkedet. Dermed synliggjøres torsdagens Q2 2023 med superstrong YOY omsetningsvekst og en nærmest 'sjokkartet' rask forbedring av EBITDA-marginer for mange. Og noe bedre neser i Tyskland enn i Norge når det gjelder å lukte seg frem til de beste 'grønne investeringene'?

Gjengir det man får gratis. For å lese resten av dette eksklusive intervjuet med Engeset, kreves det innlogging.

Today, 11:30 a.m. ‧ Michel Doepke

Exclusive: After a record order and top ‑ Numbers – Hexagon ‑ Composites ‑ Chief in AKTIONÄR ‑ Interview

The Norwegian manufacturer of high-pressure containers and systems recently received a record order in the Mobile Pipeline segment. Hexagon Composites then convinced with strong figures for the second quarter. DER AKTIONÄR took the news as an opportunity to interview company leader Jon Erik Engeset.

DER AKTIONÄR: Mr. Engeset, Mobile Pipeline has reported the largest single order in history. Are there any other orders of this size in the pipeline?

Jon Erik Engeset: In the current year we have announced orders of more than 1.2 billion Norwegian kroner for the Hexagon Agility Mobile Pipeline distribution systems and we have an order backlog, that extends well into 2024. Significant orders are expected, but as a listed company, we cannot comment on details. However, I can say that there is a rapidly growing demand for mobile pipeline units in both the United States and Europe as customers are urgently trying, want to improve their carbon footprint – and secure reliable energy costs. RNG / biomethane is an immediate and cost-effective carbon-negative solution.

In response to this growing demand, Hexagon continues to develop its portfolio. Our groundbreaking gas transportation solutions such as the TITAN 450 enable our customers, transport more carbon-neutral fuel per trip and thus reduce the number of trips required. This is both good for business and good for the environment.

https://www.deraktionaer.de/artikel/mobilitaet-oel-energie/exklusiv-nach-rekordauftrag-und-top-zahlen-hexagon-composites-chef-im-aktionaer-interview-20337999.html
Redigert 21.08.2023 kl 12:41 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
18.08.2023 kl 12:47 4779

Da var allerede meldingen om tilbakekjøp av egne aksjer kommet ja, klokken 08:00 imorges. Tilbakekjøp av inntil hele 2 000 000 millioner egne aksjer i perioden fra publisering av meldingen frem til 31.oktober 2023.

Tak for total kostnad er 50 millioner NOK. Så hvis man teoretisk hadde kjøpt for hele beløpet akkurat nå, i skrivende stund, på kurs 30.70 NOK, hadde man fått 1 628 664 aksjer.

Av en eller annen grunn er der ingen referanse eller link til denne meldingen hos Nordnet under "Nyheter og Analyser" hvor alle meldinger vanligvis publiseres. Så denne har man ikke fått med seg.

Hexagon Composites ASA: Initiation of share buyback program to fulfil incentive programs obligations

August 18, 2023 02:00 ET Source: Hexagon Composites ASA

18 August 2023: Hexagon Composite ASA has decided to initiate a buyback of up to 2,000,000 of its own shares for an amount up to NOK 50 million. The buyback program may be carried out in the period from this announcement and until 31 October 2023. The[DB1]  purpose of the program is to fulfil the Company's obligations under its incentive programs.

Hexagon Composites has engaged a third party to carry out the share buybacks in the market. The third party will make its trading decisions independently of, and uninfluenced by the Company. The share buybacks will be made in accordance with the authorization granted to the Board of Directors by the Company's Annual General Meeting held on 26 April 2023.

Transactions will be conducted in accordance with the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 ("MAR") and Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 2016/1052 ("Safe Harbour Regulation").

Hexagon Composites holds 9,473 own shares as of the date of this announcement.

For more information:

Hexagon delivers safe and innovative solutions for a cleaner energy future. Our solutions enable storage, transportation, and conversion to clean energy in a wide range of mobility, industrial and consumer applications. Learn more at www.hexagongroup.com and follow @HexagonASA on Twitter and LinkedIn.

This information is made public by Hexagon Composites pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/08/18/2727725/0/en/Hexagon-Composites-ASA-Initiation-of-share-buyback-program-to-fulfil-incentive-programs-obligations.html
Redigert 18.08.2023 kl 12:48 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
18.08.2023 kl 11:05 4748

Børsmelding.

Ettersom Hexagon Composites sitter igjen med kun 9 473 egne aksjer/'treasury shares' etter at dette insentivprogramnet er gjort opp, er det vel grunn til å tro at selskapet må i markedet for å handle egne aksjer man trenger til oppgjør i fremtidige insentivprogram for ansatte.

Tid 18.08.2023, 07:30:00
MeldingsID 597230
UtstederID HEX
MarkedOslo Børs

Hexagon Composites ASA: Settlement of Restricted Share Units

18 August 2023: Reference is made to the announcement on 29 July 2020, in which Hexagon Composites ASA (the "Company") announced the provisional award of Restricted Share Units ("RSUs") under a Long-Term Incentive Program (LTIP) to align the interests of the participating employees with those of the Company's shareholders. Each vested RSU give the holder the right to receive one share in the Company at an exercise price corresponding to the par value of the shares being NOK 0.10.

The total program ended at 85,058 RSUs. The transaction is settled in treasury shares, and following the transaction, the Company holds 9,473 treasury shares.

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/597230
Redigert 18.08.2023 kl 11:29 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
17.08.2023 kl 12:23 4925

Børsjubel og børsjubel... Basert på dagens Q2 tall og outlook, er det vanskelig å skjønne annet enn at oppsiden bør være betydelig fremover. Glem heller ikke 38.4% eierposten i vekstbomben Hexagon Purus som presenterte sitt Q2 tirsdag.

Husker jeg rett, nedgraderte iallefall 4 meglerhus Hexagon Composites i løpet av de siste par ukene før dagens Q2 presentasjon. Akkompagnert av kraftig kursnedgang, > 10%. Spennede å se om det blir noe å høre fra den kanten, i etterkant av at selskapet altså gruset analytikerenes estimater for Q2 fullstendig i morges.

Gjentar at jeg anbefaler på det sterkeste å se webcast'ene både fra Composites's og Purus's Q2 presentasjoner.

Børsjubel etter resultathopp

Endelig begynner prisøkningene å slå inn for Hexagon Composites. Det førte til en solid resultatforbedring og et kraftig kursløft.

Publisert 17. aug. 2023 kl. 11.59

https://www.finansavisen.no/industri/2023/08/17/8029607/borsjubel-etter-resultathopp-for-hexagon-compositesi
Redigert 17.08.2023 kl 12:24 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
17.08.2023 kl 09:11 5001

Presentasjonen og Q & A runden ble avrundet med vel fortjent applaus fra de tilstedeværende.

Opptak av presentasjonen er allerede tilgjengelig.

https://www.finansavisen.no/fatv/kvartalspresentasjoner/2023/08/11/8028391/hexagon-composites-webcast-q2

Resultathopp i Hexagon Composites

Hexagon Composites kan vise til vekst i både omsetning og resultat. Aksjen stiger markant på Oslo Børs.

Publisert 17. aug. 2023 kl. 09.06

https://www.finansavisen.no/industri/2023/08/17/8029229/resultathopp-i-hexagon-composites

Redigert 17.08.2023 kl 09:15 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
17.08.2023 kl 08:52 5032

Sitter og ser presentasjonen. Man strutter av selvtillit. En ren fornøyelse dette. Så anbefales på det sterkeste når opptak etterhvert foreligger.

Nå Q & A.

https://www.finansavisen.no/fatv/kvartalspresentasjoner/2023/08/11/8028391/hexagon-composites-webcast-q2

HEX: SER STERK ETTERSPØRSEL I DE FLESTE SEGMENTER

17.8.2023 07:59 • TDN Finans •

Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Hexagon Composites ser sterk etterspørsel i de fleste segmenter.
Det fremgår av selskapets kvartalsrapport for andre kvartal torsdag.

"Etterspørselen er sterk i de fleste segmenter. Pågående utvikling i EU og USA og endringer i industridynamikken forventes å støtte betydelige langsiktige muligheter for ren energiteknologi", skriver selskapet i kvartalsrapporten.

Videre skriver selskapet at Hexagon Agility sin ordrebok for andre halvår 2023 er sunn med ordrereserve som strekker seg inn i 2024.

For Mobile Pipeline CNG/RNG-segmentet forventes den høye etterspørselen å fortsette, drevet av dekarboriseringsmål og mangel på rørledningsinfrastruktur. Produksjonskapasiteten for 2023 er fullbooket, med ordrereserve som strekker seg inn i 2024, skriver selskapet.

TDN Direkt finans@tdn.no Infront TDN Direkt, +47 21 95 60 70
Redigert 17.08.2023 kl 14:43 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
17.08.2023 kl 07:15 5125

👍 Bingo! 👏

For dette må vel sies å være over all forventning allerede når det gjelder bedrede marginer, sammenlignet med de par siste kvartal. Og når man samtidig leverer en omsetningsvekst på 32% YOY i kvartalet, er jo dette helt rått. Vekst og verdi hånd i hånd! I pose og sekk.

Superstrong outlook når det gjelder alle divisjoner!

Gruser analytikerenes estimater totalt (ref. TDN Finans, nederst i innlegget)!

Rapport og presentasjon er vedlagt hvis man åpner linken til pressemeldingen.

Hexagon Composites ASA: Second quarter 2023

August 17, 2023 01:00 ET| Source: Hexagon Composites ASA

17 August 2023: Hexagon Composites (OSE: HEX.OL), world leader in composite cylinder technology and related systems that enable safe delivery of clean gaseous energy for transportation, industries and homes, reported record high revenues of NOK 1 368 (1 034) million (excluding Hexagon Purus) in the second quarter 2023.  This represents 32% growth compared to the same quarter last year, driven by higher volumes and improved pricing. The EBITDA reached NOK 148 (90) million.

On 29 June, the board of directors of Hexagon Composites ASA resolved to distribute 25% of the outstanding shares in Hexagon Purus ASA as a dividend-in-kind to its shareholders and enter into a total return swap for an additional 5% of the shares, effectively reducing ownership in Hexagon Purus to 38.4%. This reduction entailed deconsolidation of Hexagon Purus from Hexagon Composites and generated an accounting gain of NOK 2.35 billion.

Chief Executive Officer statement

“We are pleased to see the profit improvement measures taking effect in Hexagon Agility, and together with high recurring volumes in Hexagon Ragasco driving increased profitability in the quarter,” says Jon Erik Engeset, CEO Hexagon Composites.

Outlook

The ongoing sustainability-driven developments in the EU and the US, as well as changes in industry dynamics, support significant long-term clean energy technology opportunities. These trends are positive for all Hexagon business units.

For further details, please see the attached second quarter 2023 report and presentation.

Presentation of the results today at 08:30 am CEST

Jon Erik Engeset (CEO) and David Bandele (CFO) will present the results at 08:30 am today in Oslo. The presentation will be held in the Auditorium at Hexagon's location in Oslo, Haakon VIIs gate 2, on the lower level. If you would like to attend the presentation, please pre-register by emailing ir@hexagongroup.com, alternatively register upon arrival.

The presentation will also be broadcast live via:

https://channel.royalcast.com/landingpage/hegnarmedia/20230817_2/

For more information:

Ingrid Aarsnes, VP Investor Relations & ESG, Hexagon Composites ASA

Karen Romer, SVP Communications, Hexagon Composites ASA
Telephone: +47 950 74 950 | karen.romer@hexagongroup.com

Hexagon delivers safe and innovative solutions for a cleaner energy future. Our solutions enable storage, transportation, and conversion to clean energy in a wide range of mobility, industrial and consumer applications. Learn more at www.hexagongroup.com and follow @HexagonASA on Twitter and LinkedIn.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/08/17/2726896/0/en/Hexagon-Composites-ASA-Second-quarter-2023.html

HEX: DRIFTSRESULTAT (EKS. PURUS) 83M I 2.KV 2023 (33)

17.8.2023 07:13 • TDN Finans •

Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Hexagon Composites ekskludert Purus fikk et driftsresultat på 83 millioner kroner i andre kvartal 2023, mot et driftsresultat på 33 millioner kroner i samme periode året før.
Det fremgår av selskapets kvartalsrapport torsdag.

Omsetningen ekskludert Purus endte på 1.368 millioner kroner i kvartalet (1.034), mens ebitda ekskludert Purus utgjorde 148 millioner kroner (90). Det var på forhånd ventet en omsetning på 1.173 millioner kroner og en ebitda på 95 millioner kroner, ekskludert Purus, ifølge konsensusestimat oppgitt av selskapet.

TDN Direkt finans@tdn.no Infront TDN Direkt, +47 21 95 60 70
Redigert 17.08.2023 kl 07:41 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
11.08.2023 kl 12:00 5404

Superior Plus kjøpte opp Certaurus 31.mai i år. Så her snakker vi gigant i ordets rette forstand. Så dermed trenger man kanskje ikke å være rakettforsker e.l. for å skjønne potensialet for Hexagon Group i denne forretningsforbindelsen i årene som kommer når man tar i betraktning eksplosjonen i opptak av RNG som energikilde i Nord-Amerika (selv om akkurat 'RNG revolusjonen' i Nord-Amerika selvfølgelig ikke står spesielt høyt på agendaen i oljetunge Norge) samtidig som Certarus, Superior Plus Corp. uttaler at "The TITAN modules have been the backbone of our fleet and we are excited to expand our operations with the new TITAN 450 that will allow us to deliver more gas with fewer trips".

Superior Plus Completes Transformative Acquisition of Certarus

May 31, 2023 08:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time

* Superior adds an industry leader in high demand, low carbon energy distribution for CNG, RNG and hydrogen

* The combination of Superior and Certarus creates a North American leader in low-carbon energy distribution helping customers achieve sustainability goals

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230530005693/en/Superior-Plus-Completes-Transformative-Acquisition-of-Certarus

Og her er meldingen fra Certarus, Superior Plus Corp. om gårsdagens storkontrakt med Hexagon Composites's Hexagon Agility.

Certarus Announces Largest Single Order of MSUs

Business Wire
Published Aug 10, 2023  •  3 minute read

TORONTO — Certarus, Superior Plus Corp.’s (“Superior”) low carbon energy solutions business, (TSX: SPB), announces it has placed an order for USD $54 million of Mobile Storage Units (“MSUs”) with longtime partner, Hexagon Agility (“Hexagon“), a business of Hexagon Composite. This is the single largest order of MSUs ever placed with Hexagon with deliveries expected to commence in Q1 2024.

As the industry leader in on-road low carbon energy distribution, Certarus enables customers without pipeline access to transition to lower carbon energy, including compressed natural gas (“CNG”), renewable natural gas (“RNG”), and hydrogen to help rapidly drive decarbonization efforts.

“We are continuing to invest to enable the adoption of low carbon fuels with the use of Hexagon’s next generation TITAN modules,” said Curtis Philippon, President of Certarus. “With the Superior transaction now complete, we are aggressively investing to grow as customer urgency to reduce emissions and secure reliable portable energy in a cost-effective manner accelerates. The TITAN modules have been the backbone of our fleet and we are excited to expand our operations with the new TITAN 450 that will allow us to deliver more gas with fewer trips.”

The new MSUs will be used by Certarus to transport CNG, RNG and hydrogen to decarbonize industrial applications, provide critical utility support during demand peaks and pipeline outages, and connect RNG production facilities to natural gas pipelines.

About Superior Plus

Superior is a leading North American distributor of propane, compressed natural gas, renewable energy and related products and services, servicing approximately 936,500 customer locations in the U.S. and Canada. Through its primary businesses, propane distribution and CNG, RNG and hydrogen distribution, Superior safely delivers clean burning fuels to residential, commercial, utility, agricultural and industrial customers not connected to a pipeline. By displacing more carbon intensive fuels, Superior is a leader in the energy transition and helping customers lower operating costs and improve environmental performance.

https://financialpost.com/pmn/business-wire-news-releases-pmn/certarus-announces-largest-single-order-of-msus

Redigert 11.08.2023 kl 12:04 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
10.08.2023 kl 22:14 5518

En liten kuriositet.

Tradegate Berlin vs Oslo Børs 10.08.2023.

Sjekk ut denne. For litt av en graf! Hexagon Composites er notert og omsettes på Tradegate i Tyskland. Tradegate åpner 08:00. Se kursutvikling og handel i Hexagon Composites på Tradegate mellom 08:00 og 09:00 imorges som reaksjon på at Hexagon Composites på morgenskvisten børsmeldte ny kontrakt verdt ca. 553 milioner NOK.

Like før Oslo Børs åpnet 09:00, var aksjekursen opp 15.9% på Tradegate, men så åpnet Oslo Børs...

https://www.tradegate.de/orderbuch.php?lang=en&isin=NO0003067902&suche=NO0003067902
Redigert 10.08.2023 kl 22:17 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
10.08.2023 kl 15:26 5696

Da kom Finansavisen på banen med Engeset i halv tre tiden. Bra.

– Markedet er veldig sterkt

Hexagon Agility har fått sin største kontrakt noensinne for frakt av naturgass. Selskapet skal levere containerløsninger til en verdi av 550 millioner kroner.

Publisert 10. aug. 2023 kl. 14.42

Hexagon Agilty er Hexagon Composites viktigste datterselskap. I første kvartal hadde Agility en omsetning på nesten 900 millioner kroner, av konsernets totalomsetning på 1,1 milliard kroner. Hexagon Agility leverer komposittanker og drivstoffsystemer til kjøretøy og tanker til lagring og transport av naturgass.

Nå har en av selskapet viktigste kunder bestilt distribusjonssystemer til lagring og transport av naturgass for 550 millioner kroner. Dette er Hexagon Agilitys største kontrakt i dette segmentet noensinne.

– Dette markedet er veldig sterkt for tiden, og vi ser for oss at det vil styrke seg ytterligere fremover, sier konsernsjef Jon Erik Engeset i Hexagon Composites. 

Gradvis bedre marginer

Ti tross for at markedet er sterkt, og konsernet rapporterte en vekst i Hexagon Agility på 23 prosent i første kvartal, har marginen vært veldig svake etter pandemien. I første kvartal falt EBITDA-marginen til 4 prosent, mens målet er å nå 15 prosent i 2025.

«De to viktigste grunnene til de dårlige marginene i Hexagon Agility er litt svakere volumutvikling og fortsatt noen problemer i forsyningskjeden. Dette medfører ekstrakostnader, og at vi ikke får utnyttet apparatet vårt slik vi ønsker,» sa Engeset, da førstekvartalstallene ble presentert i mai.

– Hvordan påvirkes marginene av denne kontrakten?

– Jeg kan ikke kommentere marginene med tanke på at vi rapporterer kvartalstall i neste uke. Men vi sa på førstekvartalspresentasjonen at vi forventer gradvis bedrede marginer, og vi har ikke gått tilbake på det utsagnet, sier Engeset.

https://www.finansavisen.no/industri/2023/08/10/8027999/engeset-i-hexagon-composites-markedet-er-veldig-sterkt?internal_source=sistenytt

PS) Liso. Må ha det med her også siden dette er en 'samletråd'.
Redigert 10.08.2023 kl 17:03 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
10.08.2023 kl 11:18 5794

Litt synd at verken Finansavisen eller DN ser ut til å ha fått med seg/ har oppslag om dagens nyhet om en enkelt ordre verdt ca. 553 millioner NOK til Hexagon Composites.
Redigert 10.08.2023 kl 11:24 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
10.08.2023 kl 11:01 5808

75 ganger'n kan være potensialet når det gjelder de beste aktørene innen lagring av energi, sier altså analytikeren i trådstart. Tyske DER AKTIONÄR nøyer seg med å antyde 10 ganger'n for Hexagon Composites aksjen (se artikkel nederst, under børsmeldingen). En bra begynnelse det.

Hexagon Agility receives significant order for Mobile Pipeline® next generation TITAN modules from Certarus

August 10, 2023 00:44 ET| Source: Hexagon Composites ASA

10 August 2023: As previously disclosed, Hexagon Agility, a business of Hexagon Composites, signed a multi-year agreement in March 2021 with Certarus, a leading full-service provider of bulk gas transport, to supply Mobile Pipeline® modules for compressed gases.

Under this agreement, Hexagon Agility has received an additional order estimated at USD 54 million (approx. NOK 553 million). This is the largest single order for Mobile Pipeline ever received. 

As the industry leader, Certarus enables customers without pipeline access to transition to lower carbon energy, including compressed natural gas, renewable natural gas (CNG/RNG), and hydrogen rapidly driving customer decarbonization.

“We are accelerating the adoption of low carbon fuels with use of Hexagon Agility’s next generation TITAN modules,” said Curtis Philippon, President and CEO of Certarus. “The demand for our offering continues to rapidly grow as customer urgency to reduce emissions and secure reliable energy cost effectively is consistently driving us to improve our capabilities and scale our platform.  The TITAN modules have been the backbone of our fleet and we are excited to expand our operations with the new TITAN 450 that will allow us to deliver more gas with fewer trips.

Driving energy transformation

“We’re proud to have worked with Certarus for over a decade to drive energy transformation,” said Miguel Raimao, Vice President of Mobile Pipeline at Hexagon Agility. “Our newest innovation, the TITAN 450, is a game-changer. It expands our portfolio of gas transport solutions at a critical time when the world is increasingly turning to RNG as an immediate and cost-effective carbon negative solution.”

The new modules will be used by Certarus to transport CNG/RNG to decarbonize industrial applications; provide critical utility support during demand peaks and pipeline outages and connect RNG production facilities to natural gas pipelines.

Higher capacity, lighter design, lower emissions

TITAN 450 enables the safe transport of almost half a million standard cubic feet of CNG/RNG in a 40-foot module, resulting in a lower carbon footprint and reduced operating costs. The new product employs the latest technology in Type 4 composite cylinders and high-strength frame design. It delivers 25% greater gas capacity, while being 20% lighter in the same 40-foot length.

As with the current generation of TITAN products, the modules are approved for a variety of gases including CNG, RNG, Helium, and Hydrogen.

Timing

Deliveries of the new orders will commence in Q1 2024.

For more information:

Telephone: +47 950 74 950 | karen.romer@hexagongroup.com

Telephone: +47 950 38 364 | ingrid.aarsnes@hexagongroup.com

About Certarus

Certarus is the North American leader in providing on-road low carbon energy solutions through a fully integrated CNG, RNG, and hydrogen platform. Certarus operates the largest virtual pipeline fleet in North America, with over 730 trailers by the end of 2023, to safely deliver clean burning fuels to energy, utility, agricultural and industrial customers not connected to a pipeline. By displacing more carbon intensive fuels, Certarus is leading the energy transition and helping customers lower operating costs and improve environmental performance. With the largest fleet of mobile storage units in North America, Certarus is uniquely positioned to meet the growing demand for low and zero emission energy distribution. Learn more at certarus.com.

About Hexagon Agility

Hexagon Agility, a business of Hexagon Composites, is a leading global provider of clean fuel solutions for commercial vehicles and gas transportation. Its product offerings include (renewable) natural gas storage and distribution systems, Type 4 composite natural gas cylinders, and (renewable) natural gas fuel systems. These products transport clean gaseous fuels and enable vehicles to reduce emissions while saving operating costs. Learn more at hexagonagility.com and follow @HexagonAgility on Twitter and LinkedIn.

Hexagon delivers safe and innovative solutions for a cleaner energy future. Our solutions enable storage, transportation and conversion to clean energy in a wide range of mobility, industrial and consumer applications. Learn more at hexagongroup.com and follow @HexagonASA on Twitter and LinkedIn.

This information is considered to be inside information pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. This stock exchange release was published by Ingrid Aarsnes, VP IR & ESG, Hexagon Composites ASA on 10 August 2023 at 06:44 am CEST.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/08/10/2722285/0/en/Hexagon-Agility-receives-significant-order-for-Mobile-Pipeline-next-generation-TITAN-modules-from-Certarus.html

Today, 07:58 ‧ Michel Doepke

Tenfold ‑ Candidate Hexagon Composites: record order for mobile pipeline

In issue 31/23, DER AKTIONÄR presented shares that have long-term what it takes to increase tenfold. One of them: Hexagon Composites. The manufacturer of high-pressure containers and systems benefits from the progressive decarbonization around the world. The Group's Mobile Pipeline division can now record a new record order.

Specifically, the Hexagon Composites business unit Hexagon Agility secures the big order. Equivalent: $ 54 million. The client is once again the American company Certarus, which wants to purchase the next generation of Norwegian TITAN transport modules. The order is based on a multi-year delivery agreement that Certarus and Hexagon Composites entered into in March 2021.

"We have been proud to have been working with Certarus for over a decade to drive the energy transition," said Miguel Raimao, Vice President of Mobile Pipeline at Hexagon Agility. "Our latest innovation, the TITAN 450, is a game changer. It expands our portfolio of gas transportation solutions at a critical time, in which the world is increasingly turning to RNG as an immediate and cost-effective carbon-negative solution."

In North America, RNG ( renewable natural gas ) is becoming increasingly popular in order to sustainably promote cross-sector decarbonization. Hexagon Composites benefits from this with its innovative storage and transport solutions.

The large order clearly creates more visibility at Hexagon Composites and should also generate attractive margins. The Scandinavian title should clearly benefit from the news and should now strive towards the annual high. The share remains a clear speculative purchase. Would you like to get to know other exciting investment opportunities with tenfold potential? Then secure the stock exchange letter "Ver10facher". Get in now.

https://www.deraktionaer.de/artikel/mobilitaet-oel-energie/verzehnfacher-kandidat-hexagon-composites-rekordauftrag-fuer-mobile-pipeline-20337400.html
Rect Angel
04.08.2023 kl 15:49 6129

Ja, terrenget viser seg på forbløffende vis å være tilpasningsdyktig til `kart` som til enhver tid måtte bli presentert...

De to meglerhusene som begge justerer kursmålene sine marginalt og nedgraderer HEX, er forøvrig de 2 eneste som anbefalte HOLD før kursraset på 12% som vi altså har bevitnet de 3 seneste børsdager, i etterkant av at disse 2 meglerhusene begge altså rykket ut med sine HOLD anbefalinger. De 5 andre meglehusene som dekker HEX, anbefalte alle KJØP, i forkant av de siste 3 dagers kursras!

Men dette siste står ikke i overskriften, men helt til slutt i artikkelen: "Det er totalt 5 kjøpsanbefalinger, 2 holdanbefalinger og ingen salgsanbefalinger på aksjen."

Er selv primært av 'den, gamle, sidrumpede aksjonærtypen' som investerer langsiktig. Har stor tro på Hexagon Group, og blir dermed som oftest med både opp og ned med det meste 😊

Meglerhus vraker kjøpsanbefaling to uker før kvartalstallene kommer

Både DNB Markets og SpareBank 1 Markets nedgraderer Hexagon Composites to uker før offentliggjøringen av kvartalstallene.

Publisert 3. aug. 2023 kl. 12.47

DNB Markets nedgraderer Hexagon Composites fra kjøp til hold, samtidig som de løfter kursmålet fra 30 kroner til 31 kroner. Det fremgår av en analyse fra meglerhuset onsdag kveld.

Bakgrunnen for nedgraderingen skyldes aksjens kursoppgang på nesten 50 prosent i løpet av den siste måneden, justert for utdelingen av Hexagon Purus-aksje. Meglerhuset mener at den kraftige oppgangen har spist opp oppsidepotensialet, skriver TDN.

DNB Markets forventer likevel en raskere bedring i marginene for Hexagon Agility og har derfor justert opp ebitda-estimatene for 2023 med 8 prosent, opplyses det.

I tillegg til DNB Markets sin nedgradering, har også SpareBank 1 Markets valgt å nedgradere Hexagon Composites fra kjøp til nøytral. Samtidig kutter de kursmålet fra 33 til 30 kroner. 

Meglerhuset mener at verdsettelsen av Hexagon for øyeblikket virker rimelig, etter den betydelige aksjekursoppgangen i juli. SpareBank 1 Markets har også en tro på at Hexagon kan levere bedre resultater for andre kvartal enn tidligere fryktet, da forstyrrelsene i forsyningskjeden ser ut til å ha avtatt siden første kvartal, ifølge TDN.

Det er totalt 5 kjøpsanbefalinger, 2 holdanbefalinger og ingen salgsanbefalinger på aksjen.

https://www.finansavisen.no/industri/2023/08/03/8026496/dnb-markets-og-sparebank-1-markets-nedgraderer-hexagon-composites
Redigert 04.08.2023 kl 20:11 Du må logge inn for å svare
Framtia
04.08.2023 kl 14:28 6195

Da var Hexagon Comp. ned 500 millioner i børsverdi(12%) etter nedgradering av to analytikere🤔( 3 mill i omsetning/ 5,5 mrd børsverdi!)...Mener å lese en uke tidligere at Hexagon var ett av de grønne selskapene verdt å satse på...🤔Merkelige mennesker disse analytikerne...Men de skal ha det! De er flinke å spå( med god hjelp av førsteside oppslag i FA), da det viser seg å blir akkurat som de sier, pluss litt til...Så har vi analytiker i sleng, med bla Olav Chen i spissen som kauker etter høyere renter fra Norges bank! Ble de født i går disse personene!? Klarer INGEN å se sammenhengen bak inflasjonstallene og årsaken! Vi har en massiv importert inflasjon pga svak krone, som bla Norges bank kan for! Store næringer som bla sjømatnæringen vasser i penger pga nettopp en svak krone, noe som igjen gir økt inflasjonspress( økte inntekter fulgt av større lønnsoppgjør!) Vi får ikke bukt med dette nå og må akseptere et høyere inflasjonsnivå i en overgangsfase! For en fantastisk manipulativ verden🤔
Rect Angel
03.08.2023 kl 11:21 6437

Hexagon Composites ASA: Invitation to presentation of second quarter and half-year 2023 results

August 03, 2023 02:00 ET| Source: Hexagon Composites ASA

3 August 2023: Hexagon Composites ASA's second quarter and half-year results for 2023 will be released on 17 August 2023 at 07:00 am CEST.

Jon Erik Engeset, CEO and David Bandele, CFO will present the results at 08:30 the same morning. The presentation will be held in the Auditorium at Hexagon's location in Oslo, Haakon VIIs gate 2, on the lower level.

If you would like to attend the presentation, please pre-register by emailing ir@hexagongroup.com, alternatively register upon arrival. The presentation will also be broadcasted live via: https://channel.royalcast.com/landingpage/hegnarmedia/20230817_2/

For more information:

Hexagon delivers safe and innovative solutions for a cleaner energy future. Our solutions enable storage, transportation and conversion to clean energy in a wide range of mobility, industrial and consumer applications. Learn more at www.hexagongroup.com and follow @HexagonASA on Twitter and LinkedIn.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/08/03/2717622/0/en/Hexagon-Composites-ASA-Invitation-to-presentation-of-second-quarter-and-half-year-2023-results.html
Rect Angel
26.07.2023 kl 11:21 7158

Fortsatt et stykke til kursen har gått 75 ganger'n. Så her bør det være mye å hente hvis analytikeren som uttaler seg i trådstart bare er bitte litt på sporet... Ja, inklusive utbytte i form av 'dividend-in-kind' Hexagon Purus aksjer distribuert for et par uker siden, er vel kursen i dag mer eller mindre den samme som den var ved trådstart, for et knapt år siden...

Uansett, flott børsmelding i dag om ny stor ordre og nye USD 31 millioner (ca. 310 millioner NOK) inn i ordreboken til Hexagon Composites's Hexagon Agility.

Correction: Hexagon Agility receives orders for Mobile Pipeline® and RNG fuel systems from major refuse fleet in North America

July 26, 2023 05:36 ET
| Source: Hexagon Composites ASA

26 July 2023: Hexagon Agility, a subsidiary of Hexagon Composites, has received orders for Mobile Pipeline® modules and renewable natural gas (RNG) fuel systems at a total value of USD 31 million (approximately NOK 310 million) from a major refuse fleet in North America. The modules will be used in mobile refueling of the company’s growing fleet of RNG vehicles.

“We applaud our customer for their continued commitment to reduce emissions through use of renewable natural gas,” said Miguel Raimao, Vice President of Mobile Pipeline at Hexagon Agility. “These orders demonstrate the great synergy across our product portfolio. Our mobile refueling modules enable fleets to accelerate adoption of natural gas vehicles at locations lacking fueling infrastructure. Conversely, the growing demand for natural gas vehicles is driving the need for mobile refueling solutions.”

About the market

RNG results in the greatest reduction of greenhouse gas emissions of any clean energy solution available today in the transport sector. In addition, RNG is supported by a vast pipeline infrastructure in North America, allowing for immediate deployment of this cost effective and commercially available technology. Research shows that RNG derived from agricultural waste can offer more than 200% improvement in well-to-wheel emissions compared to diesel and is the only carbon negative fuel available. 

According to NGVAmerica and the Coalition for Renewable Natural Gas, in 2022, 69% of all on-road fuel used in natural gas vehicles was RNG. This number grew by 17% compared to 2021 volumes, increasing 218% over the last five years.

Timing

Deliveries of the fuel systems are scheduled to start in the fourth quarter of 2023.

For more information:

About Hexagon Agility

Hexagon Agility, a business of Hexagon Composites, is a leading global provider of clean fuel solutions for commercial vehicles and gas transportation solutions. Its product offerings include (renewable) natural gas storage and distribution systems, Type 4 composite natural gas cylinders, propane, and (renewable) natural gas fuel systems. These products transport clean gaseous fuels and enable vehicles to reduce emissions while saving operating costs. Learn more at hexagonagility.com and follow @HexagonAgility on Twitter and LinkedIn.

Hexagon delivers safe and innovative solutions for a cleaner energy future. Our solutions enable storage, transportation and conversion to clean energy in a wide range of mobility, industrial and consumer applications. Learn more at hexagongroup.com and follow @HexagonASA on Twitter and LinkedIn.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/07/26/2711084/0/en/Correction-Hexagon-Agility-receives-orders-for-Mobile-Pipeline-and-RNG-fuel-systems-from-major-refuse-fleet-in-North-America.html

HEX(KORR): MOTTATT BESTILLINGER FOR DRIVSTOFFSYSTEMER I NORD-AMERIKA
26.7.2023 11:44 • TDN Finans •
(Korrigert melding fra selskapet)

Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Hexagon Composites' datterselskap Hexagon Agility har mottatt bestillinger på Mobile Pipeline og RNG drivstoffsystemer fra en større flåte i Nord-Amerika.

Det fremgår av en melding onsdag.

Bestillingen har en total verdi på 31 millioner dollar, opplyses det, som er korrigert fra den tidligere meldingen hvor det ble oppgitt at den totale verdien på bestillinger mottatt pr dags dato var 31 millioner dollar.

Drivstoffsystemene planlegges levert i fjerde kvartal 2023.

Ljungberg Steensen, Philip finans@tdn.no Infront TDN Direkt, +47 22 00 11 55
Redigert 26.07.2023 kl 16:12 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
24.07.2023 kl 14:14 7379

California er den store veiviseren når det gjelder utslippsfri tungtransport og selve drømmelandskapet for Hexagon Group.

Hva er AFC? Vel, les denne artikkelen, og for mer detaljer og informasjon om the Advanced Clean Fleet Rule (ACF) i California, se innlegg på denne tråden 06.07.2023 kl 21:55

Even With OEM Compromise, Some in Trucking Industry Continue ACF Opposition

July 19, 2023

Since its inception, the Advanced Clean Fleet Rule (ACF) has turned enough heads to cause whiplash among many fleets that operate in California. Touted by some as one of the most ambitious regulatory programs in the history of the California Air Resources Board (CARB), ACF aims to accelerate the adoption of zero-emission vehicles, including all vehicles over 8,500 lbs. that operate within the Golden State.

After filing a suit against CARB last July and then withdrawing it two months later, the Truck and Engine Manufacturers Association (EMA) has changed its position on the matter. The group, along with Cummins, Daimler Truck North America, Ford, General Motors, Hino, Isuzu, Navistar, PACCAR, Stellantis N.V., and Volvo Group North America, recently entered into an agreement with CARB with the intention of helping fleets with the transition to the cleaner vehicle technologies mandated by ACF.
“California has shown the world what real climate action looks like, and we’re raising the bar yet again. Today, truck manufacturers join our urgent efforts to slash air pollution, showing the rest of the country that we can both cut dangerous pollution and build the economy of the future,” said Gov. Newsom in a recent statement.
As stated by GNA’s (*) Director of Compliance Sean Cocca in a recent webinar, ACF is here. It is up to fleets, the agencies that regulate them, and the OEMs and solution providers that support them to make this transition as seamless as possible, while still sustaining an efficient and streamlined supply chain along the way.

https://www.act-news.com/news/even-with-oem-compromise-some-in-trucking-industry-continue-acf-opposition/

* GNA

https://www.gladstein.org/

Redigert 24.07.2023 kl 14:44 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
07.07.2023 kl 14:27 7713

Der er du nok inne på noe.

Under Q & A sekvensen etter Q1 2023 presentasjonen i Hexagon Purus i mai ble CEO Morten Holum spurt om konkurrenter. Svaret var smått forbløffende! Holum svarte nemlig at det man så i pipeline var at i et 10 års tidsperspektiv er det det mer enn noe annet dreier seg om for Hexagon Purus rett og slett å kunne produsere nok til å greie å betjene den eksplosive etterspørselen etter selskapets produkter i markedet!

Både Hexagon Purus og Hexagon Composites har forøvrig allerede nå fulle ordrebøker til godt inn i 2024 når det gjelder produkter til transport og lagring av gass. Så godt å vite at begge bygger fabrikker og dermed øker produksjonskapasitet. Hexagon Purus har åpnet to nye i år og har flere under oppføring, i likhet med Hexagon Composites.

Edit) Beklager at det var litt rot og tull i innlegget ved første posting. Nå er det som det var ment.

Redigert 07.07.2023 kl 15:35 Du må logge inn for å svare
The Observer
07.07.2023 kl 14:06 7730

Markedet for Hex produkter virker umettelig på bakgrunn av stadig nye store ordrer.
Rect Angel
07.07.2023 kl 11:58 7748

Store børsmeldte kontrakter til Hexagon Group både i forgårs og i dag, i forgårs til Purus, i dag til Composites.

Er klar over at det er postet om disse annetsteds, men siden dette er en seig samletråd (kanskje en seig monolog er mer dekkende? ;)), tar jeg de med her også, 'for the record'.

Purus, potensiell kontraktverdi USD 27 millioner (290 millioner NOK):

Hexagon Purus enters into framework agreement to deliver hydrogen distribution systems to a leading global energy company

July 05, 2023 05:15 ET| Source: Hexagon Purus ASA

(Oslo, 5 July 2023) Hexagon Purus, a world leading manufacturer of zero emission mobility and infrastructure solutions, has secured a five-year framework agreement for the delivery of hydrogen distribution systems to a leading global energy company. Hexagon Purus’ hydrogen distribution systems including its type 4 hydrogen cylinders will be used to deliver hydrogen to a network of hydrogen refueling stations in Europe. The framework agreement represents a potential sales value of approximately EUR 27 million.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/07/05/2699322/0/en/Hexagon-Purus-enters-into-framework-agreement-to-deliver-hydrogen-distribution-systems-to-a-leading-global-energy-company.html

Composites, estimert kontraktverdi USD 14.3 millioner (ca. 155 millioner NOK):

Hexagon Agility receives order for Mobile Pipeline® TITAN 450 modules from a premier energy company

July 07, 2023 01:00 ET| Source: Hexagon Composites ASA

7 July 2023: Hexagon Agility, a business of Hexagon Composites, has received an inaugural order for Mobile Pipeline® TITAN 450 modules from an industry-leading U.S. energy company. The modules will be used to supply clean natural gas to its fleet to reduce carbon emissions and operating cost.

The order represents an estimated value of USD 14.3 million (approx. NOK 155 million).

https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/ReleaseNg/401578565

En god helg ønskes alle.
Redigert 07.07.2023 kl 11:59 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
06.07.2023 kl 21:55 7967

Svært interessant fra California! Clean Truck Partnership inngått!

Myndigheter og truck-/kjøretøyprodusenter inngår partnerskap, for på den måten å stake ut det best mulige veivalget mot Californias uttrykte målsetning om nullutslipp fra tungtransport.

Og særlig interessant i vårt perspektiv, her er det flere Hexagon Group partnere på listen av medlemmer i EMA (the Truck and Engine Manufacturers Association)!

CARB and truck and engine manufacturers announce unprecedented partnership to meet clean air goals

For immediate release
DATE July 6, 2023
RELEASE NUMBER 23-18

The new Clean Truck Partnership agreement offers flexibility to address public health of Californians and the needs of fleet manufacturers that build the technology required for the transition to zero-emissions

SACRAMENTO – The California Air Resources Board announced a Clean Truck Partnership today with the nation’s leading truck manufacturers and the Truck and Engine Manufacturers Association that advances the development of zero-emission vehicles (ZEVs) for the commercial trucking industry, which includes flexibility for manufacturers to meet emissions requirements while still reaching the state’s climate and emission reduction goals.

The Clean Truck Partnership, which includes Cummins, Inc., Daimler Truck North America, Ford Motor Company, General Motors Company, Hino Motors Limited, Inc., Isuzu Technical Center of America, Inc., Navistar, Inc., PACCAR Inc., Stellantis N.V., Truck and Engine Manufacturers Association, and Volvo Group North America, marks a commitment from the companies to meet California’s vehicle standards that will require the sale and adoption of zero-emissions technology in the state, regardless of whether any other entity challenges California’s authority to set more stringent emissions standards under the federal Clean Air Act. In turn, CARB has agreed to work collaboratively with manufacturers to provide reasonable lead time to meet CARB’s requirements and before imposing new regulations and to support the development of necessary ZEV infrastructure.

“The unprecedented collaboration between California regulators and truck manufacturers marks a new era in our zero-emission future, where we work together to address the needs of both the trucking industry and the Californians who deserve to breathe clean air,” said CARB Chair Liane Randolph. “This agreement makes it clear that we have shared goals to tackle pollution and climate change and to ensure the success of the truck owners and operators who provide critical services to California’s economy.”

EMA President Jed Mandel said, “This agreement reaffirms EMA’s and its members’ longstanding commitment to reducing emissions and to a zero-emissions commercial vehicle future and it demonstrates how EMA and CARB can work together to achieve shared clean air goals. Through this agreement, we have aligned on a single nationwide nitrogen oxide emissions standard, secured needed lead time and stability for manufacturers, and agreed on regulatory changes that will ensure continued availability of commercial vehicles. We look forward to continuing to work constructively with CARB on future regulatory and infrastructure efforts designed to support a successful transition to ZEVs.”

The terms of the Clean Truck Partnership include:

* CARB will align with EPA’s 2027 regulations for nitrogen oxide emissions. CARB also will modify elements of the 2024 NOx emission regulations for which manufacturers will provide offsets as necessary to maintain California’s emission targets.

* CARB commits to providing no less than four years lead time and at least three years of regulatory stability before imposing new requirements. 

* Truck manufacturers commit to meeting CARB’s zero-emission and criteria pollutant regulations in the state regardless of any attempts by other entities to challenge California’s authority. 

The Clean Truck Partnership comes as California prepares for implementation of its landmark rules that put in place a phased-in transition toward 100% sale and use of zero-emissions technology for medium- and-heavy duty vehicles under CARB’s Advanced Clean Trucks and Advanced Clean Fleets rule by 2045. In March, the Biden administration approved California’s waiver under the federal Clean Air Act that allows the state to become the first in the world to require zero-emissions technology for trucks. By working together, California air quality regulators and truck manufacturers will ensure that the technology, infrastructure and supply will be available to meet the state’s ambitious clean air goals.

Agreement

Below are quotes from participating manufacturers on the Clean Truck Partnership:

“Cummins continues to be committed to working collaboratively with CARB toward a zero emissions future. We appreciate CARB’s commitment to providing flexibilities as we transition to zero emissions, and for their efforts to align with EPA’s 2027 standards. We also welcome CARB’s commitment to collaborate in the further development of ZEV infrastructure needed for our customers to adopt these technologies. These actions will enable Cummins to improve product availability for our customers, while delivering significant emissions reductions,” said Shelley A. Knust, Vice President of Product Compliance and Regulatory Affairs for Cummins Inc.

“At Daimler Truck we continue working towards achieving our goal of offering only carbon-neutral vehicles by 2039. For the overall industry transformation to become a reality, we believe the key to success is a close collaboration with all our stakeholders,” said Sean Waters, Vice President of Product Compliance and Regulatory Affairs for Daimler Truck. 

“Ford remains committed to working collaboratively with the California Air Resources Board and the Truck and Engine Manufacturers Association. During this extraordinary period of transition in the automotive industry, automakers need harmonization between programs to help meet our shared goal of lowering emissions from transportation to improve air quality, human health and the environment. This alignment between California and the Environmental Protection Agency’s national standards for model year 2027 and beyond will help us get more clean trucks on the road across the country,” said Cynthia Williams, Global Director Sustainability, Homologation and Compliance at Ford Motor Company.

“Navistar is committed to offering our customers products and services which support a sustainable future. This agreement enables the regulatory certainty we all need to prepare for a future which will include ever increasing volumes of low and zero-emissions technologies,” said Michael Noonan, Director Product Certification and Compliance for Navistar.

“PACCAR is committed to supporting the environmental goals of California and the nation as a whole and welcome the harmonization of future emissions regulation. This agreement provides regulatory certainty and supports a balanced transition to zero emissions by ensuring continued supply of product into California and opt-in states,” said John Rich, Chief Technology Officer for PACCAR.

“The Volvo Group is pleased to support this joint agreement between the California Air Resources Board and the Truck and Engine Manufacturers Association. We believe this lays the foundation for our customers to have the greatest possible product availability consistent with California’s climate change and air quality goals. Through cooperative efforts such as this, the Volvo Group believes we can achieve the quickest and least disruptive transition to a commercial zero-emission vehicle future,” said Dawn Fenton, Vice President, Government Relations & Public Affairs for Volvo Group North America.

https://ww2.arb.ca.gov/news/carb-and-truck-and-engine-manufacturers-announce-unprecedented-partnership-meet-clean-air
Rect Angel
28.06.2023 kl 13:52 8326

Hexagon Composites.

Ekstraordinær generalforsamling avholdt i dag 28.juni 2023.

4. FULLMAKT TIL STYRET TIL Å FORETA
UTDELING AV UTBYTTE

Følgende vedtak ble fattet:

"Styret gis fullmakt til å beslutte og foreta utdeling av utbytte basert på Selskapets årsregnskap for 2022, jf. allmennaksjeloven § 8-2(2). Fullmakten kan bare benyttes til å dele ut realutbytte i form av inntil 25% av det totale antall aksjer i Hexagon Purus ASA, med den effekt at selskapets eierskap i Hexagon Purus ASA er vesentlig redusert med ikke-kontrollerende eierskap i Hexagon Purus ASA som resultat. Enhver utdeling ved bruk av fullmakten skal, for norske skatteformål, regnes som tilbakebetaling av innbetalt kapital innenfor rammen for innbetalt kapital, og som utbyttefor enhver utdeling utover rammen for innbetalt kapital. Fullmakten gjelder frem til ordinær generalforsamling i 2024."

Da det ikke forelå flere saker til behandling, takket møteleder for oppmøtet, og møtet ble hevet.

Hexagon Composites ASA: Minutes of Extraordinary General Meeting

June 28, 2023 07:16 ET| Source: Hexagon Composites ASA

28 June 2023: The extraordinary general meeting of Hexagon Composites ASA was held today, 28 June 2023 in Oslo, Norway. All proposals on the agenda were adopted as proposed. Complete minutes of the meeting are attached to this release and available on www.hexagongroup.com.

For more information:

Ingrid Aarsnes, VP Investor Relations & ESG, Hexagon Composites ASA Telephone: +47 950 38 364 | ingrid.aarsnes@hexagongroup.com

Hexagon delivers safe and innovative solutions for a cleaner energy future. Our solutions enable storage, transportation and conversion to clean energy in a wide range of mobility, industrial and consumer applications. Learn more at www.hexagongroup.com and follow @HexagonASA on Twitter and LinkedIn.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act

Attachments

HEX Minutes from EGM 28 June 2023...

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/06/28/2696065/0/en/Hexagon-Composites-ASA-Minutes-of-Extraordinary-General-Meeting.html
Redigert 28.06.2023 kl 15:19 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
28.06.2023 kl 10:09 8410

Ny ordre til Hexagon Agility fra UPS ('the world’s premier package delivery company and a leading provider of global supply chain management solutions') verdt USD 20.9 millioner (ca. 225 millioner NOK) børsmeldt i dag.

Leveranser i henhold til ordren starter i 3.kvartal 2023.

Hexagon Agility receives additional fuel system orders for UPS heavy- and medium-duty renewable natural gas trucks

June 28, 2023 01:00 ET| Source: Hexagon Composites ASA

28 June 2023: As previously disclosed, Hexagon Agility, a business of Hexagon Composites, signed a master services agreement in October 2019 with UPS, the world’s premier package delivery company and a leading provider of global supply chain management solutions, to supply renewable natural gas (RNG) fuel systems for medium- and heavy-duty trucks.

Under this agreement, Hexagon Agility has received additional 2023 orders of USD 20.9 million (approx. NOK 225 million) for delivery of RNG fuel systems for heavy- and medium-duty trucks. This is in addition to the USD 19 million (approx. NOK 205 million) of previously announced orders from February 2023.

“We are pleased to support UPS’ continued commitment to transition its fleet to RNG resulting in greater emission reductions,” said Eric Bippus, EVP Sales and Systems Development at Hexagon Agility. “Together, we are paving the way for a cleaner and greener future.”

About the market

RNG results in significant reductions of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions when compared to other clean energy solutions available today. In North America, RNG is supported by abundant natural gas pipeline infrastructure which allows for its immediate use today, and for decades to come. Hexagon Agility is enabling the adoption of RNG to cost effectively combat climate change.

Timing

Deliveries of the new orders will commence in the third quarter of 2023.

For more information:

About Hexagon Agility

Hexagon Agility, a business of Hexagon Composites, is a leading global provider of clean fuel solutions for commercial vehicles and gas transportation solutions. Its product offerings include (renewable) natural gas storage and distribution systems, Type 4 composite natural gas cylinders, propane, and (renewable) natural gas fuel systems. These products transport clean gaseous fuels and enable vehicles to reduce emissions while saving operating costs. Learn more at hexagonagility.com and follow @HexagonAgility on Twitter and LinkedIn.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/06/28/2695883/0/en/Hexagon-Agility-receives-additional-fuel-system-orders-for-UPS-heavy-and-medium-duty-renewable-natural-gas-trucks.html
Redigert 28.06.2023 kl 10:10 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
11.06.2023 kl 16:18 8934

Nyheten om at Hexagon Composites skal dele ut 25% av de utestående aksjene i Hexagon Purus som utbytte til sine aksjonærer, er jo gedigen. Har selv tenkt en stund at jeg egentlig burde hatt noe mer direkte eksponering i Purus og nå løser jo dette seg 'av seg selv'. Kursutviklingen lar jeg ligge, bortsett fra å si at jeg bekjenner tilhørighet til de som synes den begredelige kursutviklingen i Hexagon Group aksjene i kjølvannet av at Hexagon Purus børsmeldte kontrakten verdt inntil 21.5 milliarder NOK med HINO Trucks/Toyota, grenser til det absurde.

Forøvrig utvikler motivasjonen for å poste på aksjeforum seg omvendt proporsjonalt med været. Har også vært relativt stille på nyhetsfronten fra Hexagon Composites i det siste, men denne artikkelen helt tilbake fra 26.mai, bør man få med seg. Bør klart og tydelig nok illustrere vekstpotensialet for RNG innen 'heavy duty trucking' når det gjelder Hexagon Composites's klart største divisjon Hexagon Agility.

Vi treffer her på partnerne Hexagon Agility og Cummins.

ALTERNATIVE POWER NATURAL GAS

Carbon negative bio-LNG could gain traction in the U.S.

Tom Quimby, CCJ senior editor
May 26, 2023

For Hexagon, which maintains a fuel agnostic approach as it works with customers on natural gas, electric and hydrogen options, the upcoming 15-liter Cummins X15N is seen as a game changer that will boost interest in all gaseous fuels.

“We're super excited about the X15N launch,” said Bippus, who sees the engine as an ideal match with their fuel systems, which can offer nearly 300 diesel gas gallon equivalent.

“Now you're getting well over 1,000 miles range between fills and you have a high horsepower 15-liter engine that can haul the payload,” Bippus continued. “There's another 200,000 trucks per year that can easily access natural gas as a solution and not have to alter their fleet operation where they're now having to fill twice or three times as much. They can do these long haul runs.”

https://www.ccjdigital.com/alternative-power/natural-gas/article/15448402/carbon-negative-biolng-could-gain-traction-in-the-us

Hexagon Group eier 40% av Cryoshelter og har opsjon på å kjøpe resten...

https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2022/08/01/2489816/0/en/Hexagon-successfully-acquires-40-percent-stake-in-Cryoshelter-unlocking-new-opportunities-for-Hexagon-Agility-and-Hexagon-Purus.html

DEVELOPMENT FROM AUSTRIA

Innovative liquid gas tanks are set to revolutionize truck traffic

The basis for the truck of the future: Revolutionary hydrogen and biogas tanks that are stored without loss. Matthias Rebernik developed this technology with his company Cryoshelter.

Didi Hubmann Editorial director of themed magazines
29. May 2023, 11:54 a.m.

https://www.kleinezeitung.at/wirtschaft/6292920/Entwicklung-aus-Oesterreich_Innovative-Fluessiggastanks-sollen-den
Redigert 11.06.2023 kl 16:53 Du må logge inn for å svare
Winter is Here
07.06.2023 kl 17:20 9383

Kan det stemme at det er snakk om 8.4 kroner man blir blant de første til å realisere gevinsten ?
Winter is Here
07.06.2023 kl 17:08 5100

Er det grei nok utbytte ?

Composites ASA: Board recommendation to distribute Hexagon Purus shares as dividend-in-kind and notice of extraordinary general meeting

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/592704
Liso
28.05.2023 kl 21:22 5564

Her kommer til å skje mye i løpet av året. Potensialet er enormt.
Rect Angel
25.05.2023 kl 21:37 5871

Hexagon Purus

Tyskland. Politisk vedtak om/handligsplan for å opprette et nasjonalt hydrogennettverk/infrastruktur for hydrogen ble fattet i går.

Nel, Plug Power, Hexagon Purus and Co: progress is being made

Today, 07:19 ‧ Michel Doepke

In Germany, the first structures of a hydrogen network are to be set up in the coming years. On Wednesday, the Federal Cabinet passed an amendment to the Energy Industry Act with regulations on the legal and regulatory framework. In the first stage, the hydrogen core network will include important infrastructure that should go into operation by 2032, said Federal Minister of Economics Robert Habeck (Greens) on Wednesday. He called the law an important step.

The law regulates the approval of such a core network by the Federal Network Agency. The aim is to connect all central hydrogen locations and to take all regions of Germany into account. The operators of long-distance gas networks are to work out the hydrogen core network in the coming months, according to Habeck. Afterwards there will be a discussion with the public, the countries and various market participants.

The Federal Network Agency will finally approve the design of the network. In a second stage, a comprehensive hydrogen network development plan is to be anchored in the Energy Industry Act by the end of the year.

"Our goal is the rapid ramp-up of the hydrogen market," said the minister. This should advance decarbonization, especially in economic sectors with high greenhouse gas emissions.

Opportunity for hydrogen pure players

The electrolyzers are important for the production of green hydrogen. Nel and Plug Power, among others, manufacture such devices. As a manufacturer of high-pressure vessels and systems, Hexagon Purus could also benefit from the development of the hydrogen network. After all, the energy source that is to be transported through the pipeline in Germany must be transported and stored.

Germany's hydrogen plans are progressing. Many pure players could benefit from this in the future. Risk-conscious investors with foresight can put a few pieces of the electrolysis specialist Nel and the hydrogen high-pressure vessel manufacturer Hexagon Purus in their depot.

https://www.deraktionaer.de/artikel/mobilitaet-oel-energie/nel-plug-power-hexagon-purus-und-co-es-geht-voran-20332631.html
Redigert 25.05.2023 kl 21:38 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
22.05.2023 kl 20:49 6205

Hexagon Purus.

Hexagon Purus er en av hovedeierne i Norwegian Hydrogen.

Da er byggingen av Norwegian Hydrogens fabrikk på Hellesylt i gang. Produksjon av grønt hydrogen på fabrikken skal begynne allerede i desember 2023.

Nyhetsinnslag i dagens lokalsending fra NRK Møre og Romsdal (fra 7:29 til 9:23 i sendingen).

https://tv.nrk.no/serie/distriktsnyheter-moere-og-romsdal/202305/DKMR98052223/avspiller
vulkan
12.05.2023 kl 09:19 6593

Tydligvis bare meg som er imponert over hva Hex leverer og hvilket eventyr Purus har utviklet seg til.
Rect Angel
11.05.2023 kl 21:57 6708

Enig i alt, men vil også nevne Hexagon Ragasco som leverte EBITDA 25% og EBIT 20.2% av omsetning på 188 millioner NOK i kvartalet.

Med en eierpost på 68.39% av aksjene i Hexagon Purus som ekspanderer og utvikler seg på mektig vis, i tett samarbeid med ditto partnere, ser jeg lyst på fremtiden til Hexagon Composites. Også når det gjelder egen virksomhet i divisjonene Hexagon Agility, Hexagon Ragasco og Hexagon Digital Wave.

Når det gjelder Hexagon Agility, rammes man som bilbransjen generelt fortsatt av problemer i forsyningskjedene (komponentmangler, prisstigning), men sier i dag at man nå ser en gradvis bedring her. Videre venter man på Cummins's 15 l gassmotor. Kommer i 2024 og vil ifølge ledelsen være en 'game changer' som innebærer at gassdrift med mye lavere klimagassutslipp (i særdeleshet når gassen er RNG/fornybar naturgass) kan erstatte diesel også innen long haul/det aller tyngste tungtransportsegmentet. Og OEMs og 'fleets' i f.eks. California, for å nevne de som har kommet/gått lengst, kan ikke velge om de vil kutte utslipp eller ei. De må kutte utslipp innen bestemte tidsfrister, gitt av politiske vedtak. Når det gjelder Mobile Pipeline (som er en del av Hexagon Agility) er etterspørselen veldig høy, og ledelsen rapporterte i dag om full ordrebok her for 2023 og ordrer inn i 2024.

Så det meste ser bra ut når det gjelder fremtidsutsikter. Det Hexagon Composites MÅ levere på når det gjelder egen virksomhet, er gradvis forbedring av marginene innen Hexagon Agility. Hexagon Composites har en uttrykt målsetning om EBITDA > 10%. I dag (ca. 7.35%) er det et stykke dit. Så sent som 17.april i år tiltrådte Hans Peter Havdal som ny CEO i Hexagon Agility, og Havdal er dermed den som fremover skal lede arbeidet der forbedring av lønnsomheten innen Hexagon Composites's største divisjon vil være 'key'. Havdal bekler fra mars i år samtidig rollen som COO i Hexagon Group etter tidligere å ha vært styremedlem i Hexagon Group. Sagt med andre ord, en ny leder man opplagt har stor tro på så blir spennende å se hva Havdal får til.

Global Automotive executive appointed as CEO Hexagon Agility

April 17, 2023

https://hexagonagility.com/news/global-automotive-executive-appointed-as-ceo-hexagon-agility

Fra dagens Q1 2023 rapport:

Looking ahead

The fundamental market drivers are strong for all Hexagon’s business segments. The launch of Cummins’ 15-liter natural gas engine in 2024 will increase the addressable heavy duty truck market for CNG systems by a factor of three, but short term we experience a somewhat softer demand in this segment. The outlook for Mobile Pipeline systems remains very strong, albeit also with temporary supply chain challenges, and
Hexagon Digital Wave sees continued strong growth, partly driven by requalification of older Mobile Pipeline units. Hexagon Ragasco enjoys robust demand in its home markets and has a promising pipeline of opportunities across markets and segments. Hexagon Purus is faced with a booming market in all its segments and is on track to deliver on its highly ambitious plans.

Best regards,
Jon Erik Engeset
President & CEO, Hexagon Group

Her linker til dagens Q1 2023 rapport, presentasjon og webcast:

https://hexagongroup.com/reports/quarterly-reports

Redigert 11.05.2023 kl 22:15 Du må logge inn for å svare
vulkan
11.05.2023 kl 15:43 6819

"skuffelsene" var meldt i Q4, men folk håpet kanskje på tydeligere tegn på trendskifte med høyere priser og lavere kostnader (=økt inntjening)?
Utsettelser av salg (til ny motor kommer i 2024) for heavy trucks var meldt tidligere.
Største take away synes jeg at Purus sitt hårete mål om 4-5 mrd i omsetning i 2025 er godt i rute. (dog med 1 år forsinkelse i positiv cashflow derfra).
Betrygende at Digital Wave lever positive resultater, godt å ha med at et vekstområde leverer mens det vokser.
Hva er de nye mørke skyene dere andre ser? (siden aksjekursen går nedover)
Gitarhelt1
11.05.2023 kl 15:00 6770

Problemet her nå og hos andre innen fornybart er at det er vrient å få landet store kontrakter i lavkonjuktur tider. Selskaper vegrer seg og holder igjen. På sikt har jeg knalltro, men denne nedgangen vi opplever nå er naturlig og jeg holder meg på sidelinjen en periode nå.
Redigert 11.05.2023 kl 15:00 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
04.05.2023 kl 11:40 6976

Hexagon Composites, Hexagon Agility.

Hexagon launches its extended aftermarket offering, Hexagon Agility FleetCare

May 04, 2023 01:30 ET| Source: Hexagon Composites ASA Follow

Transportation is responsible for 20% of global greenhouse gas emissions, and there is a strong need to accelerate the adoption of clean fuels in transportation. Over the past two decades, Hexagon Agility has spearheaded the use of compressed (renewable) natural gas in the transportation sector. Today, the Hexagon Group offers the broadest range of clean fuel solutions for commercial vehicles and gaseous energy transportation.

Having put over 70,000 vehicles on the road, Hexagon Agility sees the need for a step-change in after-sales service support in the industry.

“Maintaining and servicing a clean fuel vehicle must be as easy, if not easier than for vehicles powered by traditional fuels,” says Eric Bippus, EVP Sales and Systems Development. “Our new offering represents a fundamental shift in aftersales services.”

Breathe easy with Hexagon Agility FleetCare

Four pillars define Hexagon Agility FleetCare’s comprehensive total life cycle service portfolio:

* Technical Support Center:
Service specialists exclusive to clean fuel vehicles; experts with an average of 30+ years’ experience

* Technical Training Academy:
Custom training to meet specific fleet maintenance and driver needs

* Mobile Field Service:
Comprehensive clean fuel service with total lifecycle solutions, field specialists are strategically located to support fleets

* Hexagon Agility Genuine Parts:
Quality OEM replacement parts; when you see the Hexagon Agility Genuine Parts brand, you are getting OEM quality replacement 

Introducing Hexagon Agility’s extended aftermarket offering

Hexagon Agility’s fuel systems have a useful life of 20 years. On average fleets will retire vehicles after 10 years of operation - long before the end-of-life of the fuel system. To leverage its full lifespan, Hexagon Agility is introducing an extended aftermarket offering Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) program. The CPO program will provide a thorough factory inspection and re-certification of the fuel system to install on new trucks for the secondary market, or refurbish for same fleet, improving sustainability and providing lower total cost of ownership.

New Eastern region facility for clean fuel fleets

A new Hexagon Agility service and installation facility, strategically located near OEMs and Hexagon Agility’s Salisbury, NC plant is scheduled to open in June 2023.

“Hexagon Agility’s new 40,000 sq ft facility will house parts, service, and installation operations to support the expansion of Hexagon Agility FleetCare total lifecycle portfolio. The facility will serve as the East Coast warehouse location with Hexagon Agility’s Genuine Parts also available at a “Will Call” counter. Natural gas fuel system refurbishment and service will also be available, and the facility will serve as a staging location for Eastern Region remote field service technicians,” says Brad Garner, SVP Hexagon Agility FleetCare.

Hexagon Agility FleetCare is the only aftermarket service solely dedicated to clean fuel fleets, assisting them in achieving higher uptime and lower cost of ownership.

For more information, please contact:

Jelena Rowe, Senior Manager, Marketing & Communication, Hexagon Agility
Telephone: +1 310 872 0535 | jelena.rowe@hexagonagility.com

About Hexagon Agility

Hexagon Agility, a business of Hexagon Composites, is a leading global provider of clean fuel solutions for commercial vehicles and gas transportation. Its product offerings include (renewable) natural (renewable) gas storage and distribution systems, Type 4 composite natural gas cylinders, propane, and (renewable) natural gas fuel systems. These products transport clean gaseous fuels and enable vehicles to reduce emissions while saving operating costs. Learn more at hexagonagility.com and follow @HexagonAgility on Twitter and LinkedIn.

Hexagon delivers safe and innovative solutions for a cleaner energy future. Our solutions enable storage, transportation, and conversion to clean energy in a wide range of mobility, industrial and consumer applications.Learn more at www.hexagongroup.com and follow @HexagonASA on Twitter and LinkedIn

https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/ReleaseNg/401537426
Redigert 04.05.2023 kl 11:45 Du må logge inn for å svare
Rect Angel
03.05.2023 kl 13:09 7091

Hexagon Composites, Hexagon Ragasco.

Nok en børsmelding fra Hexagon Composites. I dag er det Hexagon Ragasco som i samarbeid med den globale giganten Linde lanserer Hexagon Ragascos smarte LPG gassylindere for husholdnings- og fritidsbruk. Det hele starter med en pilot i Oslo-området, før verden skal erobres. Vet at Hexagon Ragasco har jobbet noen år med dette, og nå har altså startskuddet gått. Glimrende, for disse 'smartingene' vil forhåpentligvis etterhvert generere gode inntekter i Hexagon Ragasco som driver lønnsomt med gode marginer.

Hexagon Ragasco’s smart cylinder technology makes summer grilling carefree - Linde launches smart cylinder pilot program in Norway

May 03, 2023 05:00 ET| Source: Hexagon Composites ASA Follow

3 May 2023: Hexagon Ragasco, a business of Hexagon Composites, and Linde, the industrial gases company and the leading LPG marketer in Norway, launched the AGA® smart cylinders as part of a pilot program on 19 April, 2023.

Hexagon Ragasco brings LPG technology to the digital age, with an “Internet of Things” (IoT) offer that enables the connection of Hexagon Ragasco’ s composite cylinders to consumers’ mobile phones – as well as to the IT systems of LPG distributors.

This next generation of cylinders speak to you. They let consumers know exactly how many minutes of cooking time is left and when they will need to refill.

Hexagon Ragasco’s smart composite cylinder technology called Linktra®, also gives the LPG distributor insight into consumer-usage patterns, allowing optimized logistics.

“Our partnership with Linde spans for almost two decades. We are proud to work together to launch this new cylinder generation in the national market and bring a new technology to local users,” said Skjalg S. Stavheim, President, Hexagon Ragasco. “Linde has pioneered the distribution of composite cylinders for LPG in several Nordic countries and has proven an outstanding track record of innovation. As we move forward with this pilot, we are thrilled to continue building on that strong relationship.”

“We are excited to bring the AGA® smart cylinders to our customers through this pilot program. The cylinders will allow users to have full control of the gas level of their cylinder for their domestic or leisure activities.” says Morten Roness, Head of Consumer Sales Norway, Linde “We will also be able to obtain real time data to optimize our logistic operations and product availability.”

The pilot takes place in the city of Oslo and surroundings, and the AGA® smart cylinders are available in selected distribution points and Linde’s AGA® vending machines.

For more information

Karen Romer, SVP Communications, Hexagon Composites

Maria-José Pacheco
Head of Marketing and Communications, Hexagon Ragasco
Telephone + 47 472 69 709 | maria.pacheco@hexagonragasco.com

About Linde

Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2022 sales of $33 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain, decarbonize and protect our planet.

The company serves a variety of end markets such as chemicals & energy, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, metals and mining. Linde's industrial gases and technologies are used in countless applications including production of clean hydrogen and carbon capture systems critical to the energy transition, life-saving medical oxygen and high-purity & specialty gases for electronics. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.

For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit www.linde.com

About Hexagon Ragasco AS

At Hexagon Ragasco we are committed to quality, safety and innovation. We are the leading manufacturer of composite LPG cylinders with an industry-leading safety record of 20+ years and more than 20 million cylinders sold worldwide. Our products bring unique benefits to both LPG marketers and their customers. ​
LPG has a significant role to play as a transitional energy source with the potential to improve air quality and health for billions of people who rely on highly pollutant and toxic fuels as primary energy.  We believe in cleaner air and safer LPG for everyone, everywhere.​

Learn more at www.hexagonragasco.com and follow @Hexagon_Ragasco on Twitter and LinkedIn.

Hexagon delivers safe and innovative solutions for a cleaner energy future. Our solutions enable storage, transportation, and conversion to clean energy in a wide range of mobility, industrial and consumer applications.

Learn more at hexagongroup.com and follow @HexagonASA on Twitter and LinkedIn.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2023/05/03/2660041/0/en/Hexagon-Ragasco-s
Redigert 03.05.2023 kl 13:41 Du må logge inn for å svare