Questerre comments on LNG Export from Quebec to Europe

Slettet bruker
QEC 24.08.2022 kl 06:41 63252

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/questerre-comments-lng-export-potential-041500264.html

CALGARY, Alberta, Aug. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Questerre Energy Corporation (“Questerre” or the “Company”) (TSX,OSE:QEC) reported today on recent comments by the Prime Minister of Canada on the potential for LNG exports from Eastern Canada to Europe. The comments were made during the visit to Canada by the Chancellor of Germany from August 21 to August 23, 2022.

Michael Binnion, President, and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “We were pleased to hear the Prime Minister express his unwavering commitment to improving Europe’s energy security. The current energy crisis in Germany and Europe is expected to worsen this winter and it was encouraging to hear how Canada wants to help. Just as Norway is increasing its natural gas production to support Europe, Canada can too. We are a trusted partner and among the best in the world at producing reliable energy to the highest standards in a lower emissions world.”

He added, “The Prime Minister also noted the business case for LNG exports from Canada’s East Coast may be hindered by distance from gas fields in Western Canada. Questerre’s project in Quebec addresses this concern. Our proven discovery is less than ten kilometres from an LNG export project with permits at Becancour and tidewater access to Europe. As the producer of the natural gas, we can deliver to the export facility directly, eliminating the risks of securing sufficient and reliable supply to meet long-term supply contracts. The business case is established for our Company which previously made a final investment decision supported by independent reports to proceed with the production of natural gas.”

Geographically, Quebec is ideally located to supply LNG to Germany. The port of Quebec is half the distance to the port of Hamburg in Germany compared to the LNG export terminal in Qatar and over 500 miles closer than the Cove Point LNG facility in Maryland on the US East Coast.

He further added, “Over the longer term we share the Canadian Government’s view that hydrogen can be a big opportunity. With near zero-emissions Clean Gas, we can also contribute to the shared goals of Canada and Germany in the fight against climate change. By eliminating the emissions from production and utilizing new carbon technology, we can use this Clean Gas to produce zero-emissions hydrogen as well as ammonia for export. This is consistent with new Hydrogen Pact signed by G7 countries earlier this year including Canada and Germany.”

Questerre is seeking to have Bill 21, An Act mainly to end petroleum exploration and production and the public financing of those activities, that unilaterally terminates its license agreements in Quebec judged illegal and unconstitutional. The Company is objecting to the revocation of its license agreements and is seeking just compensation for the value of its license agreements including its significant discovery.

Questerre is an energy technology and innovation company. It is leveraging its expertise gained through early exposure to low permeability reservoirs to acquire significant high-quality resources. We believe we can successfully transition our energy portfolio. With new clean technologies and innovation to responsibly produce and use energy, we can sustain both human progress and our natural environment.

Questerre is a believer that the future success of the oil and gas industry depends on a balance of economics, environment, and society. We are committed to being transparent and are respectful that the public must be part of making the important choices for our energy future.

Advisory Regarding Forward-Looking Statements

This news release contains certain statements which constitute forward-looking statements or information (“forward-looking statements”) including the Company’s views on its project to provide LNG to Europe, its plans to have Bill 21 judged illegal and unconstitutional, its plans to object to the revocation of its license agreements and seek just compensation for the value of these agreements.

Forward-looking statements are based on several material factors, expectations, or assumptions of Questerre which have been used to develop such statements and information, but which may prove to be incorrect. Although Questerre believes that the expectations reflected in these forward-looking statements are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on them because Questerre can give no assurance that they will prove to be correct. Since forward-looking statements address future events and conditions, by their very nature they involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Further, events or circumstances may cause actual results to differ materially from those predicted as a result of numerous known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the Company, including, without limitation: the implementation of Bill 21 by the Government of Quebec and certain other risks detailed from time-to-time in Questerre's public disclosure documents. Additional information regarding some of these risks, expectations or assumptions and other factors may be found under in the Company's Annual Information Form for the year ended December 31, 2021, and other documents available on the Company’s profile at www.sedar.com. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements contained in this news release are made as of the date hereof and Questerre undertakes no obligations to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, unless so required by applicable securities laws.

mofi1
03.10.2022 kl 10:45 5064

Det er hva det styrende partiet eller flertallskoalisjonen gjør som er avgjørende, ikke hvor stor opposisjonen er.
googleearth11
03.10.2022 kl 10:50 5034

Den framgangen må bli så enorm at det ikke er verdt å prate om engang. Mulig det kan være greit å sette seg inn i parlamentarismen, før man setter igang tippeutalelser om valg?
Redigert 03.10.2022 kl 10:51 Du må logge inn for å svare
googleearth11
03.10.2022 kl 10:52 5012

Det som er mer interessant er at QEC`en igjen er over 2 kr - akkurat som forventet. Stigende oljepris, og forventninger om OPECs produksjonstilstramninger - sender kursen opp.
Ærligtalt
03.10.2022 kl 10:59 4968

God produksjon og god pris er mer enn nok fremover

Alt annet blir bonus
googleearth11
03.10.2022 kl 11:03 4943

Det er jeg helt enig i. Uten Quebec, og ikke alt for surt børsklima framover, så går vi mot 3 kr i tida framover.
mofi1
03.10.2022 kl 11:27 4830

Ja, da ligger forventningene på et fornuftig nivå, som sikkert de fleste kan kjenne seg igjen i.

Skulle derimot verdens mangel på gass føre til at politikerne i Québec bestemmer seg for å hjelpe Europa, vil alt endre seg til noe enda mye bedre. Men der er vi ikke pr i dag, og vi vet ikke om vi noen gang kommer dit.

Redigert 03.10.2022 kl 11:28 Du må logge inn for å svare
MC Axel
03.10.2022 kl 11:46 4734

Don't forget that QEC is making a lot of money at the moment
and that in the near future will be more wells = higher production and profit

QEC is cheap
thypoon
03.10.2022 kl 11:56 4684

hva er siste fra valget? ingen som følger dette tett??
googleearth11
03.10.2022 kl 12:06 4645

Den siste meningsmålingen tyder på rent flertall for det styrende CAQ. I følge den meningsmålingen kan partiet få mellom 77 og 104 mandater. Det trengs 63 for å få flertall. De konservative kan få 14% av stemmene - det tilsvarer 0-4 mandager. Altså er valget i Quebec fullstendig uinteressant for QEC`ere.
https://338canada.com/quebec/
googleearth11
03.10.2022 kl 12:08 4641

Det hjelper veldig lite, så lenge partiet kan ende fullstendig uten representasjon i det lokale parlamentet. Ligger an til mellom 0-4 mandater.
Redigert 03.10.2022 kl 12:10 Du må logge inn for å svare
googleearth11
03.10.2022 kl 12:13 4615

Litt mer interessant er at 3 mnd s&p futures er grønn.
tuja
05.10.2022 kl 10:29 4137

09:49:27
TDN Direkt
EU vil trappe opp forhandlinger med energileverandører

EU-kommisjonen vil trappe opp forhandlinger med pålitelige energileverandører, sier EU-kommisjonens president Ursula von der Leyen onsdag.

"Det er nødvendig at vi kommer til en avtalt korridor for energipriser", sier hun.

Videre sier hun at EU er klare for å diskutere et pristak for gass brukt i produksjon av elektrisitet, og at et overordnet pristak på gass vil være midlertidig til en ny prisindeks er introdusert.
panamajack
05.10.2022 kl 11:46 4035

Hvis denne gas bruges til raketter, kan der så ikke komme lidt gas i aktien.😎
tuja
05.10.2022 kl 14:48 3883

Kommer til å bli en fantastisk bunnlinje på kv.rapportene det nærmeste året:

"- Cheap U.S. gas is a thing of the past and the only solution for Europe's energy crisis is to invest in U.S. gas infrastructure"
" - Getting (U.S.) gas in the water for $4-$5 is something of the past; if you really want to justify an investment ... you have to think of $10-$12," Charif Souki, CEO of Tellurian.
Slettet bruker
10.10.2022 kl 11:22 3548

Vi bryder 2,10 NOK i denne uke og så ser vi 3 NOK inden længe.
minsin
10.10.2022 kl 13:41 3317

hva baserer du dine estimater på???
Slettet bruker
10.10.2022 kl 14:15 3211

Hvis du bare lidt inde i casen, så er jeg sikker på, at du allerede kender svarene, ellers finder du dem nok i rapporten for Q3, som kommer d. 10. November fra QEC!
OPC1000
10.10.2022 kl 14:28 3165

Du fortjener nesten å få rett etter alle de gangene du har tatt feil
mofi1
10.10.2022 kl 14:46 3105

Ja, det likner mer på besvergelser enn spådommer:-)

Men før eller siden tror jeg også vi når kr. 3, men om det skjer i november eller en gang til neste år, vet jeg ganske enkelt ikke.
panamajack
10.10.2022 kl 14:50 3077

2,10 bliver brudt 12/10-2022

den 24/10 - 22 rammes 3, det siger krystalstregerne.
Redigert 10.10.2022 kl 14:56 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
10.10.2022 kl 15:34 2933

Jeg har aldrig været i tvivl om, at jeg får ret, men timingen og tidspunktet er altid svært med alle aktier inkl. QEC...........jeg har i det mindste ikke spået den ned i 0,50 NOK, som en hvis anden herinde har taget grueligt fejl omkring :-)
panamajack
10.10.2022 kl 15:57 2832

googleearth11 skrev Du også :-)
I kan da godt lige få en opdatering af krystalstregerne, er ikke ændret fra sidst, men der er kommet flere lysestager til.
https://invst.ly/z610a
Redigert 10.10.2022 kl 18:52 Du må logge inn for å svare
googleearth11
10.10.2022 kl 16:03 2798

Ser veldig bra ut!
tynnidioten
10.10.2022 kl 17:32 2560

googleearth11 skrev Du også :-)
Jeg har håpet at jeg tar feil og at aksjekursen går til himmels.
googleearth11
10.10.2022 kl 18:05 2466

Realistisk er dobling et greit mål. Himmels kan du glemme til det er realisme med i bildet.
panamajack
12.10.2022 kl 11:10 2001

Hvis vi skal se solen og vi skal over skyen, så er kursen 2,17.
https://invst.ly/z6sbr
Redigert 12.10.2022 kl 11:16 Du må logge inn for å svare