Qec Winter is coming

Slettet bruker
QEC 29.08.2022 kl 22:28 2397

Selskapet skal til gamle høyder... Kr 100 slik et meglerhus analyserte for flere år siden.

Om vinter vil vi få sibir kulde... Europa har ingen plan. Putin har stengt gassen. Winter is coming.... Dette vil bli fæle greier... Eneste som kan redde oss er qec sine reserver som ligger under bakken.

Redigert 29.08.2022 kl 22:43 Du må logge inn for å svare
Økonomen
29.08.2022 kl 22:54 2314

litt overdrevent men QEC er verdt å følge med på.
MC Axel
29.08.2022 kl 23:56 2143

I agree

But QEC is going to go way up before the New Year

To old heights! (2008)
IncognitoPamda
30.08.2022 kl 08:38 1787

Trudeau er negativt innstilt til å selge til EU per nå.
EU vil ha grønt hydrogen, ikke blått.
Erstatning blir ikke den store summen noen har nevnt.
Bill 21 har treet i kraft.

Qec tjener godt om dagen, det er det jeg mener forsvarer kursen og en høyere kurs. Jeg håper på å se 3kr i løpet av året, men å håpe på 100kr finner jeg veldig urealistisk.
MC Axel
30.08.2022 kl 15:51 1457

The pressure is mounting! 😁 """""""""Canada’s national debt is now $1.25 trillion, which represents about $32,300 for every man, woman and child, and it’s up a staggering 65 per cent since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020"""""""!!!😯

"Eric Nuttall: Stop dithering, Canada, and give the world what it wants — more natural gas

Canada is an energy powerhouse with the ability to satisfy much of the world’s growing energy needs for decades to come

Author of the article:

Eric Nuttall

Publishing date:

Aug 30, 2022"

Europeans this coming winter are facing a stark choice: heat or eat. As a result of the weaponization of energy by Russia, natural gas prices in Europe have skyrocketed, up more than 250 per cent in the past two months and are trading at the equivalent of more than US$500 per barrel.

The resulting impact on the cost of producing electricity is massive: French one-year electricity forward contracts last week traded at 1,000 euros per megawatt, up a staggering 22 times from its 2010-2020 average of only 45 euros.

This pace of energy inflation is absolutely devastating to the European economy, with businesses shuttering and politicians pleading with citizens to reduce demand, everything from taking cold showers to limiting heating, anything to help strategically stockpile natural gas heading into winter. French President Emmanuel Macron even told his cabinet that France is living through “the end of the era of abundance.”

To call this a “crisis” doesn’t seem to do it justice. Highlighting how desperate the situation is, the chancellor of Germany last week travelled to Canada to plead for more Canadian energy, as the situation right now is quite literally a matter of both economic and personal survival.

Canada is an energy powerhouse with the ability to satisfy much of the world’s growing energy needs for decades to come. We are blessed with an abundance of oil and natural gas, both produced to the highest environmental standards anywhere in the world. Furthermore, the energy sector is a massive contributor to the Canadian economy, providing extremely well-paying jobs that directly and indirectly are responsible for as much as 15 per cent of Canada’s GDP.

In 2023, according to Royal Bank of Canada, the energy sector is expected to generate more than $60 billion in royalties and taxes, paying for the construction of much-needed new hospitals and schools from sea to sea to sea.

With such enormous energy riches in a world literally begging for us to produce them, it is enormously frustrating to see us not take full advantage.

Last February, even as Russia was funding the purchase of cruise missiles with natural gas sales, the Canadian government rejected a liquified natural gas (LNG) project in Quebec, saying the negative effects on the environment were “in no way justifiable.” And our response last week to the German chancellor coming hat in hand and saying “we hope that Canadian LNG will play a major role” in helping them transition away from Russian energy, was that there has “never been a strong business case” for Canadian LNG. Pardon me?

Canada is the world’s fifth-largest natural gas producer and when accounting for unbooked reserves in our Montney natural gas play, it has many decades of remaining inventory. In a world desperate for more energy, evidenced by the burning of more coal this year than at any time in history, LNG has the unique ability to both lower global carbon-dioxide emissions, as it generates roughly half the CO2 as coal even after accounting for the energy required to liquefy and transport it, while at the same time showering the riches of royalties and tax payments upon Canadians. Do we not need the money?

Canada’s national debt is now $1.25 trillion, which represents about $32,300 for every man, woman and child, and it’s up a staggering 65 per cent since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020. With rising interest rates, the cost to service our debt is meaningfully increasing, challenging the treasury and threatening our standard of living.

The business case for LNG has long been settled. Canada has been dithering around for 14 years and has yet to produce its first molecule of LNG, while the United States is currently exporting about 12 billion cubic feet (bcf) per day — the equivalent of 70 per cent of Canada’s current natural gas production — at spot European gas prices amounting to more than US$1 billion in revenue per day. That could have been us.

https://financialpost.com/commodities/energy/oil-gas/eric-nuttall-canada-give-world-more-natural-gas
Bullerbasse
30.08.2022 kl 16:13 1383

Europa er selv i gang med at omstille til produktion af “Grøn” hydrogen, så på det område når Europa hurtigere i mål end Canada da Europa har mange flere penge end Canada har. Desuden tror jeg også at energiselskaber har større tillid til at operere i Europa frem for Canada. Der er planlagt etablering af store vindmølleparker og energi øer i Nordsøen (Danmark) hvor man vil producere “Grøn” hydrogen. Hvis ikke Canada “redder” Europa ud af Energi krisen ved at levere LNG, så tror jeg at Europa er færdige med at forhandle noget som helst med Canada.

Og lige en reminder, energi krisen i Europa er ikke bare stor den er MASSIV stor.

Bare mit syn på sagen
Redigert 30.08.2022 kl 16:37 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
30.08.2022 kl 17:40 1222

Litt dumt i en energikrise, der man mangler energi på å bruke 1,7 kw for å fremstille 1 kw. Syns du ikke?
Derfor vil kun hydrogen være ett reelt tema i en verden med overflod av energi.
Med den mangelen som er de neste 10-15 årene vil man uansett heller bruke batterier til å lagre overskuddsenergi.
Når vi til slutt har nok energi skal all kullkraft ut osv.
Så vi kan snakkes om ca 20 -30 år før man begynner å bruke hydrogen i stor scala
Bullerbasse
30.08.2022 kl 17:45 1211

Forstår du hvad jeg skriver???
Jeg har mine tvivl. Men prøv at læse det igen.

Du behøver ikke forklare mig hvad der er kløgtigt og hvad der ikke er kløgtigt, jeg arbejder inde for industrien 👍 Fremtiden er hydrogen, i min optik både blå og grøn hydrogen, i Norge kan man fremstille blå hydrogen med 90% reduktion i emission nu, den skal nok komme længere ned. Selvfølgelig er det ikke kløgtigt i øjeblikket at producere energi ved at bruge mere end hvad man får tilbage, netop det jeg skriver.

LNG er en nødvendighed for Europa, da det er den hurtigste måde at dække det massivt akutte energi behov de næste 6-10 år.
Redigert 30.08.2022 kl 18:00 Du må logge inn for å svare