Talk About just Numbers

Viking_I
ZENA 30.08.2022 kl 12:44 4067

warrants as of 31th August- NOK
Warrants ----11-0ct-19 ---- 6,477,734 ----0.45 ---- 11.11.2022
Warrants ----24.02.2021 ---- ----0.22 ---- 24.02.2022 EX
Warrants ----24.02.2021 ---- ---- 0.30 ---- 24.02.2022 EX
Warrants ----23.04.2021---- 13,593,113 ----0.15 ---- 23.04.2024
Warrants ----10-May-21 ---- ----0.30 ----01.07.2022 EX
Warrants ----10-May-21 ---- ---- 0.37 ----01.07.2022 EX
Warrants ---- 21-May-21---- 89,053,125---- 0.15 ----21.05.2023
Warrants ----29.07.2021---- 20,000,000 ----0.15 ----29.07.2023
Warrants ----29.07.2021 ----23,000,000 ----0.22 ---- 29.07.2023
Warrants ----06-Dec-21 ----55,176,667 ----0.15 ----06.12.2023
Warrants---- 17.03.2022 ----92,094,691 ----0.15 ---- 17.03.2024
Warrants---- 06-Dec-21 ----85,000,000 ----0.25 ---- 10.03.2023
Warrants----17.03.2022 ----85,000,000 ----0.20 ---- 10.03.2023
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Warrants 469,395,330

Total expired - 230,000,000 until 31st August
new addition - 170,000,000 until 31st August
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inventory as of 31th August - 128000 barrels of oil (about NOK 12.8 million ) (after selling 62000 barrels for $6.4million)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Electricity Income From Italy until 31th August -
April 230000--- 35000--- 195,000
May 195000--- 35000--- 160,000
June 260000--- 35000--- 225,000
JULY 417000--- 35000--- 382,000
August 530000--- 35000--- 495,000

- EUR 1,457,000 Profit
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INCOME IN LAST 5 MONTHS (in million $) - 12.8 +6.4+1.45 = 20.64
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Debt - $ 6.14 million loan (CAD 7,975,000) and bonds $8millions (CAD10,360.00)
$ 1.3 Million on 10th May
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Total debt - $15.44 million
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is 1% chance of bankruptcy now 99% percent chance multiple fold increase
Redigert 02.09.2022 kl 12:21 Du må logge inn for å svare
Frodon
30.08.2022 kl 14:19 3866

During the year, 708,685,118 new common shares were issued
Viking_I
31.08.2022 kl 09:10 3659

August average is 543,15(€/MWh) Expecting NOK 5 million profit. Record for Zenith
if this continue until March 2023 Zenith will earn in Year 2022-23 - NOK 50 million profit from Italy electricity sale.

128000 barrels of oil in stock to sell (SLK oil sale any time and EZZ will be in Jan 2023)

Total oil sale for 2022-23 is around NOK 250 million + NOK 50 million profit from Italy electricity sale.

4 working days to go for Tilapia and those who are out, will be out .....period......................

Difficult to enter with 60 million shares below kr 0.14 after Tilapia news.

Remember Nigeria is on card too...........with OML 141 and proven reserve with test well.
Redigert 31.08.2022 kl 09:20 Du må logge inn for å svare
Viking_I
01.09.2022 kl 08:34 3336

Sep (or Todays) average is 661,35(€/MWh) one more day rate record for Zenith

Look like 6 month Winter will give millions of Euro in profits
Redigert 01.09.2022 kl 08:37 Du må logge inn for å svare
futureistoday
01.09.2022 kl 08:55 3265

Supersterke tall som kommer fra strømproduksjonen nå, og vil bare bedre seg gjennom vinteren. Takk for info Viking
Viking_I
01.09.2022 kl 09:39 3119

its undervalued from long time due to slow decisions in Afrika but now foundation is strong and company will earn around $25million in 2022 only.
Redigert 01.09.2022 kl 10:18 Du må logge inn for å svare
tekna
01.09.2022 kl 09:51 3065

Den kommer når den kommer. Tallene bør meget bra gjennom kommende år. Så aksjen har stoort potensial på eksisterende inntjening, også har man ett par triggerer som kan få aksjen langt over krona. Kan ikke fatte at noen selger nå:)
tekna
01.09.2022 kl 09:56 3047

Etter tallene som kom, er selskapet friskmeldt. Derfor forventer jeg at noen tar tak å kjører kursen. Vi får se.
Barneskirenn
01.09.2022 kl 12:36 2892

AND; history (AZ).. almost bankrupt 2-3 years ago. Complete turnover now, with solid income.
Høffa13
01.09.2022 kl 12:40 2869

Er det noen som kan forklare litt nærmere rundt de warrants som ligger ute?

Kan disse bli innløst ved de kursene som er oppgitt der? Har Zenith mulighet til å betale dem ut istedenfor å printe flere aksjer?
Mr Big
01.09.2022 kl 12:50 2828

ZENA er jo konkurs priset.
tekna
01.09.2022 kl 12:54 2814

Ja, konkurspriset. Og regnskapet viser at de kommer til å levere skikkelig cf!
X-43 scramjet
01.09.2022 kl 13:11 2752

Farlig å gevinst sikre nå, kan få gigantisk nyhet om Tilapia II, virker som Zena endelig slår til denne gang. Holder pusten, 20 øre er veldig nære nå
Viking_I
01.09.2022 kl 13:18 2728

Tilapia worth kr 0.56 only.
Mr Big
01.09.2022 kl 13:20 2720

Dette må være årets aksje.
Barneskirenn
01.09.2022 kl 13:22 2706

Hvor mange aksjer var det i selskapet totalt da den gikk over 1kr for ca. 3 år siden?
Og hva var inntektene på det tidspunktet?
tekna
01.09.2022 kl 13:23 2697

Følg med!
Mr Big
01.09.2022 kl 13:28 2661

Rart at ikke folk har fått opp øynene for ZENA. Nå kommer ralllllyen snart.
Viking_I
01.09.2022 kl 13:30 2647

That time around 400 million share was there but income was less,
Now they have 1872 million shares but currently generating around $25 million yearly income (almost same as capital value of company in market) and $5.7million receivable from SNPC.
current production is 450 to 500 bopd and will increase to 1000 bopd (In Tunisia) at the year end also with Tilapia additional 2000 to 3000 bopd will increase.
Prospect Tunisia
EBB3 - 600 bopd (workover -$3.5 million)
ROB-3 - 200 bopd (drilling in November )
EZZ - 250 bopd (sidetrack)
SLK - 125 bopd (upgrade ) (250bopd with remaining part )
Total - 1175 bopd + current 475 = 1650bopd
Total with SLK half - 1300 bopd + 600bopd = 1900 bopd

Congo 1 well 103C 3000 to 5000 bopd (60% to zenith- 1800 to 3000)

around 7 to 10 fold production will increase in coming month. 475bopd to min 3450bopd max 4900bopd
2P reserve 28 million barrels. (including Tilapia II)
Redigert 01.09.2022 kl 13:58 Du må logge inn for å svare
tekna
01.09.2022 kl 13:35 2628

Når den har steget mye, øker oppmerksomheten også. Nå får man være med fra «start»
Barneskirenn
01.09.2022 kl 15:05 2525

Viking.

"Congo 1 well 103C 3000 to 5000 bopd (60% to zenith- 1800 to 3000)"
- Når starter boring av brønn 103C, og når kan den forventes å produsere etter suksessfull boring?
tekna
01.09.2022 kl 15:17 2491

Fin oppsummering fra rapport. Akkurat det jeg tenker. Eksisterende portefølje forsvarer en laaaaaangt høyere kurs!!!

Og selskapet har gått fra konkursspøkelse til ett cf selskap!
Redigert 01.09.2022 kl 15:18 Du må logge inn for å svare
tekna
01.09.2022 kl 15:19 2483

Kommer Tilapia forsvarer man kanskje over krona i kurs. Nesten 8 gangeren!
Viking_I
01.09.2022 kl 15:24 2474

AAOG already spend $20million on drilling but due misalignment they missed target so side drilling remains to reach target. will take max 3 month to start production. wire logging conform hydrocarbon column as per AAOG report. it will cost another 2.5 million to Zenith. Alos Mengo and R1/R2 reservoir currently producing currently around 60 bopd.

From report
Results from drilling TLP-103C
The beginning of 2019 saw the results of the drilling of TLP-103C, which proved the existence of columns of hydrocarbons at the RI/R2 (five metres), a new horizon
between R3 and the Mengo (13 metres), and the Mengo horizon itself (26 metres). At the end of January 2019, it was confirmed that the upper Djeno displayed
a 12-metre column, with the expectation of further (middle and potentially lower) Djeno reservoirs below the final depth (FD) of 2,683 metres.

Redigert 01.09.2022 kl 15:32 Du må logge inn for å svare
Frodon
01.09.2022 kl 16:09 2361

Warrents og opsjonene kan bli innløst når som helst på de gjellende kursene før de går ut på dato. Zena kan ikke kjøpe de tilbake. Mange innsidere i Zena har både warrents og opsjoner
Frodon
01.09.2022 kl 21:57 2091

Har AC dårlig helse eller no? Han har helse forsikringer via Zena for cad 43k. Vil det si ca kr 328.000?
C-Eiken
01.09.2022 kl 22:15 2029

Vel fordi det ikke er de mest fredelige lande han rejser i 🤷🏼
Viking_I
02.09.2022 kl 10:06 1768

Sep average is 592.85(€/MWh)
Todays average is 524,34 (€/MWh)
Fixed operating cost € 35000
production 1000 MWh

Viking_I
02.09.2022 kl 12:16 1664

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/570423
During the month of August 2022, the Company produced a total of approximately 985.6 megawatt hours ("MWh").

Electricity prices during the month of August 2022 averaged approximately EUR 538 per MWh, resulting in net revenues of approximately EUR 530,000. Zenith's current net production costs remain fixed at approximately EUR 35,000 per month.
Mr Big
02.09.2022 kl 12:17 1661

Merkelig at kursen er så lav.