Good news a company that is bringing in revenue and clearly improved significantly.

21.09.2022 kl 15:46 2177

Zenith Congo is expected to hold a 60% interest in the new Congo Licence II once issued, with the remaining 40% held by SNPC the National Oil Company. AAOG Congo holds outstanding receivables from SNPC totaling USD 5.7 mln, which may cover future investment requirements.
Redigert 21.09.2022 kl 15:46 Du må logge inn for å svare

The “B positive” credit rating upgrade is a massive endorsement of Zenith’s strategy from a financial organisation that does not value sentiment but only finance. As they say in the report:

“The rating upgrade reflects the large increases in sales revenues, assets, and equity, as well as the improvements in key financial indicators, namely the decrease in both total and financial leverage and the increase in current liquidity. The positive outlook reflects the progress that the group has achieved during the last two years in building a well-balanced portfolio of production and development assets in Africa. The company has ambitious development plans. If the goals set are achieved, it will be able to recoup the investments made in the acquisition of its African assets in a relatively short time. The following factors could lead to a rating upgrade: 1) successful development of activities in Congo; 2) further improvement in liquidity position; 3) continued increase in production, leading to positive operating results and higher profitability; 4) debt reduction.”

The credit rating upgrade does not tell us anything that we don’t already know, but it is nice to see a financial institution recognising what the company has achieved over the last two years. Now we just need the share price to catch-up with the positivity, but this is yet another step to that happening.

Det er jo alt sammen positivt, og mange bække små gør en stor å, den analyse kan jo om ikke andet konsolidere den nuværende kurs alt imens vi venter på kurs drivende nyheder fra fader AC

Last signal from
Norskbulls: BUY
Tradingview - moving averages: strong buy
Redigert 21.09.2022 kl 19:48 Du må logge inn for å svare
11.10.2022 kl 10:01 1432

Med den nye credit ratingen, samt store mulige avtaler både i Congo og Benin må jo dette nå være en av de mest spennende selskapene å investere i. Mye kan skje de kommende ukene.,109833626-art
Redigert 11.10.2022 kl 10:23 Du må logge inn for å svare

Don't forget the mysterious Egyptian negotiations that Andrea mentioned in his last interview.
11.10.2022 kl 18:04 1136

Hør gjerne dette intervjuet med CEO Cattaneo. Her får man en kjapp innføring i hvilke avtaler man jobber med. Ofte bedre det enn å høre på alle synsere som ikke vet helt hva som rører seg. Så vet vi ikke utfallet enda, det er her x faktorene kommer inn. Om 1 eller flere avtaler landes kan dette gå fra en liten operatør til en middels.
11.10.2022 kl 23:11 894

Thats wary good news credit rating it shows that the company can sustain future necessary investment in the new acquisitions, governments and bureaucratese can much easier rule in favour of Zenith in the future assets.

I agree we have potentially big multiple projects on the table either one will rocket the market cap