NOM sikrer finansiering !

murpy
NOM 03.10.2022 kl 07:15 11950

Nordic Mining conditionally agrees a USD 55 million investment from a fund managed by Orion Resource Partners
Nordic Mining ASA ("Nordic Mining" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that
the Company, through its wholly owned subsidiary Nordic Rutile AS, has
conditionally agreed a USD 55 million investment from leading mining investment
firm Orion Resource Partners ("Orion"), subject to the parties signing binding
agreements and the satisfaction of certain conditions and approvals. The
proposed investment will comprise of a USD 50 million non-dilutive royalty
instrument to Nordic Rutile AS and USD 5 million in equity, which will be
contributed to Nordic Mining ASA. The royalty instrument is intended to be
secured, subordinate to the contemplated senior secured lenders to Nordic Rutile
AS, subject to the terms of a Intercreditor Agreement. The issue of a senior
secured bond in the amount of USD 100 to 130 million may follow in due course.

Highlights:

· Proposed investment of USD 55 million from leading mining investment fund
that specializes in mining investments and has robust insight into the industry
and market
· USD 50 million in a non-dilutive royalty instrument and USD 5 million in
equity

· Royalty payments equal to 11% of gross revenue from the sale of rutile and
garnet from Engebø
· Royalty to hold second priority lien on senior security package, subject to
the terms of a Intercreditor Agreement

Nordic Mining has secured investment agreements for USD 75 million, with USD 20
million from strategic rutile offtake partner Iwatani Corporation and the
proposed USD 55 million from Orion

The proposed financing, combined with the funds from the sale of the shares in
Keliber Oy for EUR 46.9 million, as previously announced, covers over 40% of the
contemplated project financing package of USD 280 million, which will include a
project reserve of USD 30 million.

The agreement is inter alia subject to formalization of final documentation, and
certain conditions precedent standard for this type of agreement to be satisfied
before close and draw down.

"We are pleased to have Orion onboard as a cornerstone investor jointly with our
offtakers and EPC investor group. In addition to the financing contribution,
Orion will take one seat on the technical committee and provide deep mining
experience ", says Ivar Fossum, CEO of Nordic Mining.

Clarksons Securities AS and SpareBank 1 Markets AS act as Financial Advisers in
relation to the Project Financing of the Engebø Rutile and Garnet Project

Orion Resource Partners (www.orionrp.com)

Orion is an $7.8 billion global asset management firm that specializes in
institutional investment strategies in precious and base metals and minerals,
many of which are currently leveraged to stimulus and infrastructure spend and
the push to decarbonize. Headquartered in NYC and with offices in Denver,
London, and Sydney, Orion includes a team of 60 professionals with backgrounds
in metals finance, physical metals logistics and sales, and in-house technical
professionals responsible for risk assessment and portfolio management.

For further information, please contact CFO Christian Gjerde, telephone + 47 980
60 909.
Fantilopen
05.11.2022 kl 11:13 3087

Det er ikke uro rundt rettssaken. NOM vant jo frem, og en eventuell behandling i høyesterett ligger langt frem i tid.

Det skaper kanskje mer uro at NOM må hente ca 700 mill kroner i en emisjon, så du bør kanskje vente å se an den først.
Slettet bruker
05.11.2022 kl 13:57 2989

Hei, er ny her. Men hva kan vi forventer oss framover av kurs? Kan det være lurt å kjøpe aksjer her nå? Eller vente?
_HH_
05.11.2022 kl 16:46 2892

Trur eg ville ha venta litt til det kjem meir informasjon. Kursen vil bli styrt av den kommande emisjonen.
fxstc
05.11.2022 kl 17:01 2862

nvitation to extended company presentation and Q3 2022 result on Tuesday 8 November 2022 at 10:00 (CET)
Nordic Mining hereby invites you to extended Company presentation and third quarter 2022 results on Tuesday 8 November 2022 at 10:00 (CET). The presentation will be held digitally.

The extended presentation will focus on the project economics of the Engebø Rutile and Garnet Project and the status of the project financing.

The interim report and the presentation will be published at the Oslo Stock Exchange and on Nordic Mining's webpage (www.nordicmining.com) in advance of the presentation.

The presentation and Q&A session will be held in English and transferred via webcast. You will have the opportunity to post questions online throughout the webcast session. The webcast will be available on: https://channel.royalcast.com/landingpage/hegnarmedia/20221108_6/

For further information, please contact CFO Christian Gjerde, telephone +47 980 60 909.

Oslo, 3 November 2022
Nordic Mining ASA

Nordic Mining ASA (www.nordicmining.com)

Nordic Mining ASA (“Nordic Mining” or the “Company”) is a resource company with focus on high-end industrial minerals and metals. The Company’s project portfolio is of high international standard and holds significant economic potential. The Company’s assets are in the Nordic region. In addition, Nordic Mining holds interests in other initiatives at various stages of development. This includes patented rights for a new technology for production of alumina and exploration of seabed minerals.

Nordic Mining is listed on Euronext Expand Oslo with ticker symbol “NOM”.

Hellboy
05.11.2022 kl 17:41 2810

Godt å se deg tilbake _HH_

Det er vel det beste som har skjedd meg hittil i dag, men men nå skal jeg på konsert, så håpe at det kan toppe at du er tilbake :D
Jocker
05.11.2022 kl 18:09 2771

The legal argumentation regarding value of the rutile and granade is purely theorethical
As I see the value of the rutile is based on real market conditions:
great demand of titanium is driving the world market price up
political pressure to increase the European production of titanium metals
titanium is in the list of chritical minerals in EU and USA
The rutile resours worlwide and of Nordic Rutile is oversold
Agreements with Izumi and Kronos based on rutile proofs the fact

The market of granade is weak
There is no guarantee the Nordic Rutile would get the price level anywhere near the calculated prices
There is very soft interest in the granade of Nordic Rutile
No agreements closed so far for the granade sand proofs the fact.

It is possible to argue about the subject up and down but the fact is that the Rutile has been the driver from the very beginning and I cannot see any changes that the any project would succeed based on the granade sand.
Therefore it is not relevant at all to compare these two minerals , The market value of Rutile is just superior to the vague granade sand. I own NOM shares but am worried about

Out of the box thinking .Keliber was bought due to the fact that world needs desperately more the 300 mines in size of Keliber in order to fulfill the green industries ambitions. I dont know how many titanium and copper mines are needed. It would be fine if some of the new critical minerals mines could be landed in Europe too

lue
Jocker
05.11.2022 kl 18:15 2761

Correction to the above comment
There is no guarantee that Nordic Rutile will get anywhere near the proposed PRICES AND VOLUMES
Jocker
05.11.2022 kl 18:20 2753

Correct me if I am wrong only the rutile prices and volumes are likely to match. At least I have not heard anybody else to be intrested in the granade of Nordic Rutile but AMR
_HH_
05.11.2022 kl 20:53 2650

Takk, eg kjem nok ikkje til å skrive så mykje her framover. Eg tykkjer mindretalet sin argumentasjon er omfattande, men det er fleire hull i argumentasjonen og konsekvensen av denne vurderinga er ein del store problemstillingar som ikkje harmoniserer resten av minerallova, men dette har mindretalet hoppa rett over. I tillegg meiner eg at dommeren gjer ein stor feil i si tolking. Eg ynskjer ikkje å gå nærmare inn på dette her og no.Verkar som om denne avgjerda er skreve med ein underliggande motivasjon om å bruke det som ein søknad til Høgsterett og derfor framstår som viktig å skilje seg ut. Fleirtalet si tolking er den som framstår som tradisjonell medan mindretalet forsøker å finne opp noko nytt...men det var unødvendig støy for nom dette.
murpy
09.11.2022 kl 10:11 2290

Kommer straks en godbit folkens. Last opp.!!
månemann
09.11.2022 kl 10:42 2232

Noen kjøpte i hvert fall 120k klokka 10.21.28