600 million purchase order from Woodside Energy

Collo
NEL 15.10.2022 kl 09:31 18980

Nel ASA: Receives a NOK 600 million purchase order from Woodside Energy

ANNEN INFORMASJONSPLIKTIG REGULATORISK INFORMASJON Newsweb
(Oslo, 15 October 2022)

Nel Hydrogen Electrolyser AS, a subsidiary of Nel ASA (Nel, OSE:NEL), has entered into a contract for alkaline electrolyser equipment from Australian company Woodside Energy for its proposed hydrogen project, H2OK, in Ardmore in the state of Oklahoma, US. The contract has a total value of about NOK 600 million. "We are extremely proud to be elected by Woodside Energy, a quality company with a strong track record of developing high-quality assets, for this exciting and meaningful project", says Nel's CEO Håkon Volldal. H2OK is Woodside's first hydrogen project in the US, this equipment will support phase 1 of the proposed project (60 tpd). Woodside will site the facility in Ardmore, Oklahoma, an area well suited for hydrogen production with good availability of water and energy. The company will utilize these resources to produce liquid hydrogen to hydrogen fuel cell-powered commercial and heavy transport vehicles. Woodside Energy is looking to expand its US footprint and is also working on two proposed hydrogen projects in Australia: H2Perth and H2Tas. The contract with Woodside was signed only a couple of months after Nel received its record size 200 MW purchase order for another large-scale project in the US. "The electrolyser market is developing favorably for Nel. We are now securing quality contracts with favorable terms and a manageable risk profile. The contract with Woodside will have a substantial positive financial impact on the company", says Volldal. "It is extremely exciting to work with the professional team at Woodside to realize a project such as this. The Ardmore project will become an excellent showcase for Nel's electrolyser technology as it aims to enable broader utilization for renewable energy into transportation and industrial sectors" says Tom Skoczylas, Regional Sales Manager for Nel Hydrogen US. The electrolyser stacks will be manufactured in Nel's factory at Herøya, the world's only fully automated electrolyser facility. This is a firm purchase order for alkaline stacks, balance of stack (BoS) equipment and engineering for the balance of plant (BoP) equipment (which Woodside will provide). There are pass-through mechanisms for steel and nickel price increases. Woodside aims to proceed with FID in 2023. Production of electrodes is estimated throughout 2024. ENDS For additional information, please contact: Kjell Christian Bjørnsen, CFO, +47 917 02?097 Wilhelm Flinder, Head of Investor Relations, +47 936 11 350 Lars Nermoen, Head of Communications, + 47 902 40 153 About Nel ASA | www.nelhydrogen.com Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve industries, energy and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology. Since its origins in 1927, Nel has a proud history of development and continual improvement of hydrogen plants. Our hydrogen solutions cover the entire value chain from hydrogen production technologies to manufacturing of hydrogen fueling stations, providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as conventional vehicles today. This information is subject to a duty of disclosure pursuant to Section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. This information was issued as inside information pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation, and was published by Wilhelm Finder, Head of Investor Relations, at NEL ASA on the date and time provided.
Mr Erik
27.10.2022 kl 12:40 8484

Håper ikke dette gjelder for hele sektoren. Ser ikke ut som dette hjelper Nel i alle fall… jevnt og trutt opp, så plutselig ned 7%…
Seriøs
27.10.2022 kl 15:20 8598

Bare NEL får tak i flere store kontrakter😂
Collo
21.12.2022 kl 00:14 8620

GREEN FUELS FOR DENMARK TILDELT DKK 600M I IPCEI-FUNDING
Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Danske myndigheter har tildelt 600 millioner danske kroner i IPCEI-funding for "Green Fuels for Denmark"-prosjektet.

Det fremgår av meldinger fra Everfuel og Ørsted fredag.

En andel av IPCEI-midlene vil brukes til å delfinansiere to Everfuel-fyllestasjoner som vil få tilført grønt hydrogen produsert av Green Fuels for Denmark.

Green Fuels for Denmark-konsortiet består av Ørsted, som står i spissen for utviklingen av prosjektet, og logistikkvirksomhetene A.P. Møller - Mærsk, Københavns Lufthavn, DFDS, DSV og SAS. Topsoe, Nel og Everfuel er teknologipartnere på prosjektet.
Collo
21.12.2022 kl 00:14 8694

Nel ASA: Signs Capacity Reservation Agreement for 16 hydrogen fueling stations

(Oslo, Norway, 20 December 2022) Nel Hydrogen Inc., a subsidiary of Nel ASA,
(Nel, OSE:NEL) has signed a Capacity Reservation Agreement (CRA) with an
undisclosed US energy company, for the delivery of 16 hydrogen fueling stations
to be deployed in the US.

In line with the agreement Nel will reserve capacity and start sourcing long
-lead items for the fueling stations. The manufacturing of the equipment at
Nel's factory in Herning, Denmark, will commence when a final purchase order is
signed.

"We look forward to providing our hydrogen fueling equipment to this important
client and contributing to the deployment of hydrogen fueling infrastructure in
the US", says Robert Borin, Senior Vice President, Nel Fueling Division.

The value of the CRA is about USD 7 million and is paid upon signature. The
final purchase order (including the CRA fee) is estimated to be about USD 17
million, whereas a final agreement is expected to be made in H1 2023. Delivery
of the fueling equipment is scheduled to commence in Q4 2023 and run throughout

ENDS

For additional information, please contact:

Kjell Christian Bjørnsen, CFO, +47 917 02?097

Wilhelm Flinder, Head of Investor Relations, +47 936 11 350

About Nel ASA | www.nelhydrogen.com

Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to
produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve
industries, energy and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology. Since its
origins in 1927, Nel has a proud history of development and continual
improvement of hydrogen plants. Our hydrogen solutions cover the entire value
chain from hydrogen production technologies to manufacturing of hydrogen fueling
stations, providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling
and long range as conventional vehicles today.

This information is subject to a duty of disclosure pursuant to Section 5-12 of
the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. This information was issued as inside
information pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation, and was published by
Wilhelm Finder, Head of Investor Relations, at NEL ASA on the date and time
provided.
Collo
21.12.2022 kl 16:15 8516

https://e24.no/boers-og-finans/i/9zbvnd/nel-slo-tilbake-mot-kritisk-analyse-med-kontrakt

Nel slo tilbake mot kritisk analyse med kontrakt
Hvis man først vil kjøpe Nel-aksjen, må det nesten være nå.
Redigert 21.12.2022 kl 16:16 Du må logge inn for å svare
Falketind
21.12.2022 kl 16:29 8517

👍🤔📈 NEL er fremtiden og det kan gå fort...
Mr Erik
21.12.2022 kl 21:52 8419

Håper inderlig at du har rett. Hadde håpet på at aksjen justerte seg mye etter at dnb fiksa 12% ned i går. Veldig bra kontrakt etter stengning i går på 168mill. Litt skuffende da at hovedindeksen er opp 1,26% og Nel ikke mer enn 2,72%. Håper vi får en skikkelig julegave nå så ting kan skyte litt fart.
Travis-Bickle
22.12.2022 kl 14:55 8285

DnB, for en gjeng.
Collo
04.01.2023 kl 10:20 7997

Inn på toppliste hos Goldman Sachs

Investeringsbanken Goldman Sachs mener Nel er ett av 20 selskaper som vil dra mest nytte av president Joe Bidens enorme klimapakke.

https://www.finansavisen.no/industri/2023/01/04/7973930/nel-far-plass-pa-goldman-sachs-liste?internal_source=sistenytt
Collo
06.01.2023 kl 08:15 7817

Nel ASA: Nel signs agreement with HH2E for potential 120 MW capacity in Germany

IKKE-INFORMASJONSPLIKTIGE PRESSEMELDINGER Newsweb
(January 6, 2023 - Oslo, Norway,) Nel Hydrogen Electrolyser AS, a subsidiary of Nel ASA (Nel, OSE:NEL), has agreed with HH2E for a FEED (Front End Engineering and Design) study and a Letter of Intent for two 60 MW electrolyser plants in Germany. The FEED will commence after a firm purchase order is made, and the parties intend to conclude a contract for electrolyser equipment within the first half of 2023. "These projects are important for the energy transition in Germany and Europe, and we are excited to support HH2E in their efforts to create a greener society", says Håkon Volldal, CEO of Nel HH2E's two 60 MW plants will be among the largest green hydrogen production plants in Europe announced to date. Both facilities are in the first phase and can be significantly expanded. The hydrogen will be used for industrial applications, transportation, and heat. In total, HH2E is aiming for 4 GW of electrolyser capacity in Germany by 2030. "One of the prerequisites for reaching our growth ambitions is the sufficient availability of high-quality electrolysers in Europe, such as those that Nel will supply. We are very happy and confident with Nel's technology and experience", says Alexander Voigt, Co-founder and board member of HH2E The signing of the FEED study and Letter of Intent takes place Friday morning, the same day as Germany's Vice Chancellor Dr. Robert Habeck, Norway's Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Terje Lien Aasland and Minister of Industry and Trade, Jan Christian Vestre are visiting Nel's factory in Herøya, Norway, where the electrolyser equipment for this project will be produced. "This shows the importance of the German market for Nel, and we are honoured that the Vice Chancellor Dr. Robert Habeck, together with members of the Norwegian Government, want to visit our flagship facility today", says Håkon Volldal ENDS For additional information, please contact: Kjell Christian Bjørnsen, CFO, +47 917 02?097 Wilhelm Flinder, Head of Investor Relations, +47 936 11 350 Lars Nermoen, Head of Communications, +47 902 40 153 About Nel ASA | www.nelhydrogen.com Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve industries, energy and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology. Since its origins in 1927, Nel has a proud history of development and continual improvement of hydrogen plants. Our hydrogen solutions cover the entire value chain from hydrogen production technologies to manufacturing of hydrogen fueling stations, providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as conventional vehicles today.
Redigert 06.01.2023 kl 08:16 Du må logge inn for å svare
Bullfight
06.01.2023 kl 09:12 7712

Må vel dekke inn shortene nå
Collo
06.01.2023 kl 11:05 7601

Nel ASA: Nel and Statkraft pave the way for a green hydrogen value chain in Norway
IKKE-INFORMASJONSPLIKTIGE PRESSEMELDINGER Newsweb
(January 6, 2023 - Oslo, Norway) Hydrogen technology company Nel and Europe's largest supplier of renewable energy, Statkraft, newly signed a contract for delivery of 40 MW of electrolyser equipment, and will thus collaborate to create a strong value chain for production of green hydrogen in Norway. "We are determined that we will contribute towards making Norway a leading producer of renewable hydrogen, and to establish an eco-system of electrolyser and equipment suppliers," says Nel's CEO Håkon Volldal and CEO of Statkraft, Christian Rynning-Tønnesen. The announcement was made in connection with the German Vice Chancellor Robert Habeck's visit to Nel's fully automated electrolyser manufacturing facility at Herøya in Norway. The Norwegian Minister of Trade and Industry, Jan Christian Vestre, is also joining the delegation together with his colleague, Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Terje Lien Aasland. The Ministers are enthusiastic about the two companies' plans for a green hydrogen value chain in Norway. "It is encouraging that leading Norwegian players such as Nel and Statkraft are planning value chains for green hydrogen in Norway. This is an important step in the right direction to achieve our ambitions to build a coherent value chain for hydrogen and facilitate the production of hydrogen with no or low emissions to cover the national demand for hydrogen", says Minister of Petroleum and Energy Terje Aasland. Statkraft recently placed a purchase order for 40 MW (link to press release (https://nelhydrogen.com/press-release/nel-asa-receives-40-mw -electrolyser-order-from-undisclosed-north-european-client/)) of alkaline electrolyser equipment from Nel. The electrolyser stacks will be produced at Nel's manufacturing plant at Herøya and used for the production of renewable hydrogen in one of Statkraft's many hydrogen projects. As Europe's largest supplier of renewable energy, Statkraft has the ambition to accelerate its annual development rate to 4 GW of new power production per year and to add 2 GW of renewable hydrogen production by 2030. In Norway Statkraft will strengthen its efforts in developing new renewable power production as well as flexibility within hydropower and wind power both on- and offshore. "The contract with Nel is the first important step in materializing our ambitious target of 2 GW of green hydrogen and securing production capacity for our diverse pipeline of hydrogen projects," says Rynning-Tønnesen. Volldal is very excited to have Statkraft on the customer list. "Statkraft is Europe's largest producer of renewable energy and a well reputed and highly knowledgeable renewable energy company with an ambitious growth agenda. We are extremely proud that they have elected us as a supplier of green hydrogen technology," Volldal says. "With this and other orders Nel is strengthening its position as a leading supplier and exporter of hydrogen equipment, which is crucial for the green transition in Europe and beyond, and for the development of new green jobs in Norway," Volldal says. ENDS For additional information, please contact: Kjell Christian Bjørnsen, CFO - Nel ASA, +47 917 02?097 Wilhelm Flinder, Head of Investor Relations - Nel ASA, +47 936 11 350 Lars Nermoen, Head of Communications - Nel ASA, + 47 902 40 153 Bjørn Holsen, Senior Vice President Hydrogen - Statkraft, +47 415 53 715 Geir Fuglseth, Communications Manager - Statkraft, + 47 913 70 572 About Nel ASA | www.nelhydrogen.com Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve industries, energy and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology. Since its origins in 1927, Nel has a proud history of development and continual improvement of hydrogen plants. Our hydrogen solutions cover the entire value chain from hydrogen production technologies to manufacturing of hydrogen fueling stations, providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as conventional vehicles today. About Statkraft | www.statkraft.no Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe's largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 5000 employees in 20 countries.
Kane
06.01.2023 kl 11:38 7652

Nå kommer snart Seriøs og forteller oss at dette er bare Humbug 😉
Bullfight
06.01.2023 kl 11:42 7738

Shorterene er i villrede nå, de har møtt overmakten og tapt veddemålet
DividendYield
06.01.2023 kl 12:45 7715

Vet ikke, men siden det er intensjonsavtale. Betyr det at det er ikke sikkert det blir noe av?
Kane
06.01.2023 kl 13:28 7729

Det kan man godt si, men det er en begynnelse.
At ting skjer i Tyskland og samtidig intensjonsavtale med statkraft forteller meg at snøballen er begynt og rulle.
Polittikerne begynner å få panikk for å gjennomføre kravene i parisavtalen.
Mr Erik
06.01.2023 kl 13:39 7707

Mye positivt i dag!! Likevel er Nel «bare» opp 4,6%. Håper på en god avslutning på dagen.
Falketind
06.01.2023 kl 19:01 7503

Ble bra avslutning på dagen. Tenker at det fort kan komme flere ordrer nå før produksjonskapasiteten kortsiktig blir fulltegnet. Snudd fra kjøper til selgers marked hvor NEL nå er i førersetet. 📈🤔
Redigert 06.01.2023 kl 19:04 Du må logge inn for å svare
Bullfight
07.01.2023 kl 10:18 7318

Er så stille her på NEL tråden, er alle forum deltagerene ute ?
Collo
07.01.2023 kl 10:24 7311

Statkraft-sjef Christian Rynning-Tønnesen sier muligheten for flere elektrolysør-kontrakter er «veldig stor».

– Nå har vi bestilt 40 megawatt og vi skal opp i 2.000 megawatt. Ambisjonen er å komme opp i prosjekter hvor hvert av prosjektene er i hundre megawatt-klassen.

– Hvordan vil Nel ligge an når det gjelder elektrolysør-kontrakter?

– Vi håper og tror at dette utstyret vil virke som forutsatt, og da vil Nel forventes å bli en av våre leverandører.

– Vi vil regne med at vi har noen andre også, men at Nel er en av de viktigste, sier Rynning-Tønnesen.

https://e24.no/boers-og-finans/i/wAR2G4/nel-sjefen-oeyner-muligheter-etter-statkraft-kontrakt-og-tysk-hydrogenavtale-definitivt-det-som-er-gulroten
Lollen
08.01.2023 kl 09:48 6958

Fra Ola Borten Mo: Om Statkraft sammen med Nel lykkes med å etablere 2 gigawatt (GW) elektrolyse av hydrogen i Norge tilsvarer det en energimengde på cirka 17,5 TWh, eller om lag 12–13 prosent av all kraftproduksjon i Norge.
– Med 75 prosent energitap er det 14 TWh, eller 10 prosent av all norsk kraftproduksjon rett i dass. Det er etter mitt skjønn lysår unna å være forsvarlig eller fornuftig, skriver Ola Borten Moe (Sp) om Statkrafts hydrogenplaner.

Totalt galskap å produsere Hydrogen når energitapet i produksjonen er på 75%
Collo
08.01.2023 kl 19:04 6754

Moe er så inhabil som det kan gå an. Han har egeninteresse å vrenge dette på verst mulig måte.

Det er mer å hente fra hva Statkraft sier:

Kommunikasjonsansvarlig i Statkraft, Geir Fuglset, sier til TU at målet om 2 GW elektrolysekapasitet ikke bare dreier seg om Norge, men også inkluderer planer de har i en rekke andre land i Europa, som Storbritannia, Sverige og Tyskland.
– Så tallet blir litt annerledes enn det Moe sier. Dette skal også skje i et scenario med langt mer fornybar produksjon enn i dag. Det vil utvikles parallelt, sier Fuglset.
Han sier videre at hydrogenet skal brukes til å erstatte fossile kilder i industriprosesser og transport som er vanskeligere å elektrifisere.

https://www.finansavisen.no/energi/2023/01/08/7975109/ola-borten-moe-ut-mot-norske-hydrogen-planer?internal_source=sistenytt
Bullfight
09.01.2023 kl 11:21 6519

Noen som vet hvilke kurser shortene ble satt på ?
Collo
10.01.2023 kl 07:07 6331

Endelig en minister som skjønner noe og svarer Borten Moe:

Aasland slår tilbake mot Borten Moe – avviser kraftsløseri

– Det Ola sier, er ikke er det som faktisk skal skje. Vi skal produsere mer kraft i tiden framover. Mye av dette vil være uregulerbar kraft. Når vi ikke har bruk for denne kraften, trenger vi å lagre den i et eller annet medium. Da vil hydrogen være særdeles viktig, sier han.

https://e24.no/olje-og-energi/i/abjwKd/aasland-slaar-tilbake-mot-borten-moe-avviser-kraftsloeseri
Collo
11.01.2023 kl 16:36 6094

Tar selvkritikk
I etterkant av onsdagens spørretime på Stortinget sier Borten Moe til Dagbladet at han tar selvkritikk for Facebook-innlegget han skrev om regjeringens hydrogensatsing.

Til Dagbladet forteller statsråden at han egentlig er enig med statsministerens analyse.

– Det var forhold jeg ikke hadde oversikt over da jeg skrev det innlegget. Det gjorde at jeg bommet litt, sier han.

https://www.nrk.no/norge/store-om-kraftkritikk_-_-hvilken-stein-var-hoyre-under-i-8-ar_-1.16252679
Collo
16.01.2023 kl 23:10 5749

Med utgangspunkt i EUs IPCEI (Important Project of Common European Interest) skal mer enn 4500 km med hydrogenrør bygges i Europa innen 2030, hvorav 1800 km nasjonal hydrogeninfrastruktur i Tyskland. Tyske gasslagre skal gjøres om til hydrogenlagre, og tyske lng-terminaler etableres i rekordfart. Terminaler som bygges for to formål. På kort sikt for mottak av gass til erstatning for russisk rørgass, og etter hvert for hydrogen.

Tyskland har etablert strategiske partnerskap og avtaler med blant andre Canada og Australia for leveranser av hydrogen med skip.

https://www.dn.no/globalt/globalt/hydrogen/tyskland/hydrogen-et-norsk-zeitenwende/2-1-1387196

https://nelhydrogen.com/press-release/nel-asa-everwind-fuels-has-elected-nel-to-participate-in-the-feed-study-for-the-point-tupper-project/

https://www.rechargenews.com/energy-transition/canada-germany-green-hydrogen-alliance-uniper-bags-half-a-million-tonnes-of-clean-ammonia/2-1-1283050

Redigert 16.01.2023 kl 23:15 Du må logge inn for å svare
Bulldog
15.03.2023 kl 07:50 4953

Fra i går kveld:

(March 14, 2023 - Oslo, Norway,) Reference made to the press release issued
January 6, 2023, regarding a Letter of Intent with HH2E. Nel Hydrogen
Electrolyser AS, a subsidiary of Nel ASA (Nel, OSE:NEL), has now signed a firm
contract with HH2E for 120 MW of alkaline electrolyser equipment. The value of
the contract is approximately EUR 34 million. https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/585227

Intensjonsavtalen var 2x60 MW og er formalisert til ordre 120 MW.
Collo
08.07.2023 kl 09:59 3799

Nel ASA: Receives additional funding from US Department of Defense, Engineer Research and Development Center- Construction Engineering Research Laboratory (ERDC-CERL)

(July 8, 2023- Oslo, Norway) Reference made to the press release dated October
4, 2022. Nel Hydrogen US, a subsidiary of Nel ASA (Nel, OSE: NEL), has been
granted an additional USD 5.6 million in funding from the US Department of
Defense (DoD) for accelerating advanced PEM electrolyser stack development, to
enable low-cost hydrogen storage and resiliency applications, in collaboration
with the Engineer Research and Development Center- Construction Engineering
Research Laboratory (ERDC- CERL).

The purpose of the overall program is to accelerate low-cost electrolyser
development with the aim to reduce both operating and capital costs. The
additional funds will be leveraged for scale up of advanced materials and
processes.

"We are excited to build on our existing program with ERDC-CERL to advance PEM
electrolyzer technology" says Kathy Ayers, Vice President, Research and
Development at Nel.

ENDS

For additional information, please contact:
Kjell Christian Bjørnsen, CFO, +47 917 02?097
Wilhelm Flinder, Head of Investor Relations, +47 936 11 350

About Nel Hydrogen | www.nelhydrogen.com
Nel has a history tracing back to 1927 and is today a leading pure play hydrogen
technology company with a global presence. The company specializes in
electrolyser technology for production of renewable hydrogen, and hydrogen
fueling equipment for road-going vehicles. Nel's product offerings are key
enablers for a green hydrogen economy, making it possible to decarbonize various
industries such as transportation, refining, steel, and ammonia.

About ERDC | www.erdc.usace.army.mil/
ERDC, one of the most diverse engineering and scientific research organizations
in the world conducts research and development in support of the soldier,
military installations, and the Corps of Engineers' civil works mission, as well
as for other federal agencies, state and municipal authorities, and with U.S.
industries through innovative work agreements. ERDC operates more than $1
billion in world class facilities at seven labs located in four states with more
than 2,100 employees to administer an annual research program exceeding $1
billion.

This information is subject to a duty of disclosure pursuant to Section 5-12 of
the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. This information was issued as inside
information pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation, and was published by
Wilhelm Finder, Head of Investor Relations, at NEL ASA on the date and time
provided.
Per2
08.07.2023 kl 21:24 3681

Nel mottar nye 5,6 millioner dollar
11:54
Ole Martin Skaug
DEL
Det amerikanske forsvarsdepartementet har bevilget hydrogenselskapet Nel ytterligere 5,6 millioner dollar (nesten 60 millioner kroner med dagens valutakurs).

Det går frem av en børsmelding lørdag formiddag.

Det er datterselskapet Nel Hydrogen US som mottar beløpet, som skal brukes til den videre utviklingen av elektrolysrør av typen PEM.

Datterselskapet mottok 5,6 millioner dollar i oktober i fjor - fra det samme departementet, med det samme formålet.

Bulldog
08.07.2023 kl 22:33 3625

US Department of Defense,

OK, det kan o være en viss tygde i det?
Collo
14.07.2023 kl 09:03 3245

(July 14, 2023 - Oslo, Norway) Nel Hydrogen Electrolyser AS, a subsidiary of Nel ASA (Nel, OSE:NEL), has signed a contract for 20 MW of alkaline electrolyser equipment for about EUR 9 million with Hyd'Occ for its project in Port-La -Nouvelle, France. Nel has already performed and delivered the front-end engineering and design (FEED) study on the project. The 20 MW electrolyser will supply renewable hydrogen to local industry and transportation in southern France. Port-La-Nouvelle, where the electrolyser will be located, is expected to be a significant hub for hydrogen flows in the Mediterranean. Hyd'Occ is backed by Qair, a leading French renewable energy and hydrogen producer, as the primary shareholder and developer, and AREC Occitanie the regional agency for energy transition (held by the Occitanie administrative region), as minority shareholder. "We are thrilled to announce our collaboration with Hyd'Occ on this pivotal project in France, where our business footprint has been relatively modest so far. The project holds great potential for Nel being in one of the Mediterranean's future hydrogen hubs", says Hans Hide, Chief Project Officer at Nel. "We are pleased to count on Nel's support in the development of the first high -capacity hydrogen production unit in France. This collaboration takes us a step further in making concrete the hydrogen ecosystem of the future" says Guirec Dufour, Chief Executive Officer at Qair France. This is a firm purchase order for alkaline stacks and balance of stacks. The stacks are planned to be delivered to the client around year-end 2023. Nel will assist the client in the project's installation, commissioning, and start-up. ENDS For additional information, please contact: Kjell Christian Bjørnsen, CFO, +47 917 02?097 Wilhelm Flinder, Head of Investor Relations, +47 936 11 350 About Nel ASA | www.nelhydrogen.com Nel has a history tracing back to 1927 and is today a leading pure play hydrogen technology company with a global presence. The company specializes in electrolyser technology for production of renewable hydrogen, and hydrogen fueling equipment for road-going vehicles. Nel's product offerings are key enablers for a green hydrogen economy, making it possible to decarbonize various industries such as transportation, refining, steel, and ammonia. This information is subject to a duty of disclosure pursuant to Section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. This information was issued as inside information pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation, and was published by Wilhelm Finder, Head of Investor Relations, at NEL ASA on the date and time provided.
Collo
18.07.2023 kl 10:42 2729

NEL: POSITIV UTVIKLING FRA ØKT PRODUKSJONSVOLUM OG BEDREDE KONTRAKTSBETINGELSER
Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Nel fortsetter å se positiv utvikling som følge av økte produksjonsvolumer og inntekter fra kontrakter med betydelige forberede betingelser.

Det sier Nel-konsernsjef Håkon Volldal i en kommentar i forbindelse med selskapets andrekvartalsrapport tirsdag.

-Vår prosjektpipeline, som består av stadig større prosjekter, fortsetter å modnes. Med størrelsen følger kompleksitet, noe vi er sikre på vil virke positivt for Nel ettersom behovet for kompetanse og erfaring øker tilsvarende," sier Håkon Volldal.
Collo
18.07.2023 kl 10:43 2723

NEL: ORDREINNGANG VAR 428M I 2.KV, ORDRERESERVE VAR 2.965M PR 2.KV
Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Nels ordrereserve ved utgangen av andre kvartal 2023 var 2.965 millioner kroner, fra 1.439 millioner kroner ved utgangen av andre kvartal 2022, ifølge selskapets kvartalsrapport tirsdag.

Ordreinngangen i andre kvartal 2023 var på 428 millioner kroner, mot 236 millioner kroner i samme kvartal året før.
Slettet bruker
18.07.2023 kl 11:26 2645

Ikke mange timer til grafen står 2kr rett opp… skvis
Slettet bruker
18.07.2023 kl 11:53 2585

Hvor skal dette ende idag! Helt sinnsykt så 14kr får kjørt seg. Vil eksplodere her idag. Enorme mengder aksjer shortet langt under vann
Slettet bruker
18.07.2023 kl 12:10 2547

Da er vi igang igjen 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Collo
19.07.2023 kl 16:47 2183

Erwan Kerouredan from RBC retains his positive opinion on the stock with a Buy rating. The target price is unchanged and still at NOK 22.

https://www.marketscreener.com/amp/quote/stock/NEL-ASA-1413121/news/NEL-ASA-RBC-reiterates-its-Buy-rating-44356487/