Mr Andrea Cattaneo Congo's International Conference & Exhibition

TheLondonOiler
ZENA 27.10.2022 kl 14:28 698

ZENITH ENERGY LTD.

("Zenith" or the "Company")

CEO Presentation at CIEHC 5

Zenith Energy Ltd. (LSE: ZEN; OSE: ZENA) , the energy company with proven revenue generating production, exploration and development assets in Africa and Europe , is pleased to announce that its Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Andrea Cattaneo, will present at the 5th edition of Congo's International Conference & Exhibition on Hydrocarbons ("CIEHC" or "CIEHC 5") from November 30 - December 2, 2022. This edition's theme is "Congo's energy transition: opportunities and challenges".

Mr. Cattaneo will deliver a presentation as part of the 'Managing Mature and Marginal Fields in a Profitable Manner' event, which will take place at the International Conference Center of Kintélé, located in Brazzaville, the capital of Republic of the Congo.

CIEHC is reputed as the largest and the most influential energy event in Central Africa and seeks to provide investors and other stakeholders with the opportunity to have a deeper understanding of Congo's Energy industry. CIEHC 5 will assemble public and private sector decision makers, development partners, and industry operators at the national, regional, and international levels to discuss contemporary developments in Congo's energy industry.

Andrea Cattaneo, Chief Executive of Zenith, commented:

"I look forward to attending this year's Congo International Conference & Exhibition on Hydrocarbons, which is organised under the auspices of the Ministry of Hydrocarbons. It is an honour to be invited to address the conference once again.

"CIEHC provides a forum to discuss a vision for the future of the national oil and gas industry of the country. In this respect, I am very pleased to have an opportunity to outline Zenith's long-term business development objectives in the Republic of the Congo."

My personal belief Tilapia is VERY close
Pessimist1
27.10.2022 kl 14:35 685

Great news in my opinion. But is it really necessary to create a new thread every time the company publishes an RNS?
SebRiberac
27.10.2022 kl 14:56 619

Eyes will be on the conference.
Redigert 27.10.2022 kl 14:57 Du må logge inn for å svare
BMU
27.10.2022 kl 16:15 529

Great news LondonOiler wary promising and substantial, but patient is needed.Patient is one thing that I learned that is wary little in the Zenith investors.