Summary of the QFUEL Q3 webcast today

IT-Investor
15.11.2022 kl 15:43 1132

Please, put datestamps on your Fit Investment Ideas' blog posts, not only in the post-URLs.
Bulldog
16.11.2022 kl 14:56 949

Fra webcast i går: Saving on the NCG has been in the range of NOK800,000 to NOK1.4 million a month per line. So this is a significant improvement of our operation cost in Skive.

Dette slår hovedsakelig inn for Q4 tall og fremover.
Bulldog
16.11.2022 kl 15:18 925

England:
In the U.K., we have appointed CBRE as our development funding agent for the Sunderland and potentially a portfolio of U.K. projects. We have received indications from the U.K. market that there is significant interest in funding a portfolio of projects as individual projects might be too small in size for some of the institutions that are interested since they, of course, need to build competence and presence if they are to invest in this market. Quantafuel will test out a minority ownership position for these projects, but we will maintain ownership of the intellectual property, and we will also lead the partnership in terms of the Build-Own-Operate strategy.

Plan: Muligens 4 fabrikker

En fabrikk er for lite for institusjonelle investorer.
Fire fabrikker er finansielt for mye for Quantafuel

Derfor 20% eierskap i fire fabrikker. I volum er likevel stort for Quantafuel.
Bulldog
17.11.2022 kl 12:11 764

15. nov.
Clean Planet Energy to build TEN plants - starting in Teesside

.......capacity to process 20,000 tonnes a year of waste plastics.................
The new venture could see more than £400m of new UK investment deployed for the future construction of these facilities
https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/23125727.ecoplant-teesside-announced-key-funding-partner/
480 mill NOK pr fabrikk a 20k tonn. = CAPEX 24000 NOK pr årstonn
Quantafuel Sunderland 100k tonn 1500 mill = CAPEX 15000 NOK pr årstonn

Quantafuel skulle komme med plassering av fabrikk nummer 2 i England rimelig raskt ref webcast Q2.. Vi venter..............
Redigert 17.11.2022 kl 12:43 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
17.11.2022 kl 19:33 674

Jan Martinek, can you elaborate on this;

"I hear rumors that one of the big players may take up the whole financing. If that is true, big positive for QFUEL."
don kost
17.11.2022 kl 21:53 614

This would also be the only chance to get reasonable financing without disappointing shareholders with another emission and further drop of share price. For the rumors stands that QF has the technology and mentioned interest from big whales. Against stand that none of these outlooks have materialized yet.
Bulldog
17.11.2022 kl 22:55 580

Q3 webcast: Our cooperation with Saipem has moved ahead . And since we announced last quarter, this industrial move has led to a significant interest from major oil and petrochemical actors.