Astrocast: Et satellitt selskap som skal opp til 30 kr

X-43 scramjet
ASTRO 25.11.2022 kl 13:45 6815

LAUSANNE, Switzerland, 24 November 2022 – Astrocast

On 30 May 2022, Astrocast SA ("Astrocast") announced an agreement for the contemplated acquisition of Hiber B.V. ("Hiber"), a Netherland-based, IoT-as-a-Service provider (the "Agreement"). Under the Agreement, Astrocast agreed to acquire all of Hiber’s shares in exchange for the issuance of new Astrocast shares. The acquisition was conditioned on the completion of Astrocast’s proposed public offering on Euronext Growth Paris and other customary closing conditions. The Agreement is subject to a long stop date on 30 November 2022 (the "Long Stop Date").

Astrocast has now received a notification from Hiber and certain of its shareholders that they terminate the Agreement with effect from the Long Stop Date. From the received notice of termination, Astrocast also understands that Hiber is claiming an obligation for Astrocast to grant a convertible loan in the amount of EUR 1,500,000, allegedly due pursuant to the Agreement. Hiber has informed that it is referring the matter of the convertible loan grant to mediation and dispute resolution in arbitration under the provisions of the Agreement.

Astrocast disputes that there is a basis for the claim against the Company as made by Hiber and will assess all legal remedies to support its position.

Due to challenging market conditions for fundraising the last six months, the liquidity for the Company has been tight. The Company has been able to fund requirements for existing operations through convertible notes issued by existing investors. The Company will continue to assess strategic alternatives for strengthening its financial position on a long-term basis.
Redigert 04.12.2022 kl 19:09 Du må logge inn for å svare
Slettet bruker
08.12.2022 kl 13:58 2920

Må lese deg opp på meldingen idag.
Kingen
08.12.2022 kl 13:59 2918

Er det ikke ArrowSpot som får en avtale med Astro, og at det er Arrow som dermed hanker inn pengene? Ikke helt klar denne meldingen. Jeg solgte alt på kr. 13,2, da dette var uklart. Tross alt stor oppgang, og emisjon lurer i det fjerne, med lite penger på bok.
Gullhaugen
08.12.2022 kl 14:11 2892

De har vert på pengejakt lenge nå uten å lykkes så ta gevinst når man kan for en morgen så våkner man til en emi melding.

Ja det ser ut som om det er ArrowSpot som har fått kontrakt.
Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Astrocast fikk en ebitda på -9,1 millioner sveitserfranc i første halvår 2022, mot -5,4 millioner i samme periode foregående år.

Det fremgår av selskapets kvartalsrapport fredag.

Kontantbeholdningen var 0,5 millioner sveitserfranc ved utgangen av første halvår. Selskapet har som tidligere annonsert planer om å hente kapital på kort- til mellomlang sikt, som blant annet vil være nødvendig for gjennomføring av Hiber-oppkjøpet. Det volatile finansmarkedene kan imidlertid fortsette å påvirke kapitalinnhentingen, spesielt ved å utsette den planlagte børsnoteringen i Euronext Growth Paris.

I fjerde kvartal har selskapet som mål å levere og stasjonere åtte ekstra nanosatellitter, og samtidig forberede selskapet for å produsere 20 nanosatellitter for oppskyting i 2023.
Redigert 08.12.2022 kl 14:21 Du må logge inn for å svare
Gullhaugen
08.12.2022 kl 14:34 2846

Denne meldingen forteller faktisk at de er stein blakk!

ASTRO: HIBER HAR VARSLET OM TERMINERING AV KONTRAKT
Oslo (Infront TDN Direkt): Astrocast har mottatt en melding fra Hiber og enkelte av dets aksjonærer om at de sier opp avtalen meldt 30. mai 2022 med virkning fra 30. november 2022.

Det fremgår av en melding torsdag.

30. mai kunngjorde Astrocast en avtale om kjøpet av Hiber, som var betinget av fullføringen av Astrocasts notering på Euronext Growth Paris og andre forhold. Avtalens "long stop"-dato er 30. november.

Fra det mottatte varselet om terminering forstår Astrocast også at Hiber krever en forpliktelse for Astrocast til å innvilge et konvertibelt lån på 1.500 000 euro, angivelig forfalt i henhold til avtalen. Hiber har informert om at de henviser spørsmålet om innvilgelse av det konvertible lånet til mekling og tvisteløsning gjennom en voldgift i henhold til bestemmelsene i avtalen.

Astrocast bestrider at det er grunnlag for kravet mot selskapet som fremsatt av Hiber og vil vurdere rettslige tiltak for å støtte sin posisjon.

Astrocast legger til at på grunn av utfordrende markedsforhold for finansiering det siste halvåret har likviditeten for selskapet vært stram.

Selskapet har vært i stand til å finansiere eksisterende virksomhet gjennom konvertible obligasjoner utstedt av eksisterende investorer. Selskapet vil fortsette å vurdere strategiske alternativer for å styrke sin finansielle stilling på langsiktig basis, skriver Astrocast.
Broker74
08.12.2022 kl 14:56 2799

Selve meldingen kjenner man til, men folk får lese innholdet bedre selv, dette er vinn vinn for begge, med enormt potensiale fremover.

For context, ArrowSpot's technology solutions provide the worldwide supply chain

logistics industry with online information for safe & secure sensitive chilled

cargo and high value cargo. Clients working with ArrowSpot include ZIM Shipping

Line and Oceanex Inc. intermodal transportation services.

A resilient supply chain requires 24/7 monitoring but connectivity via

terrestrial networks covers only 15% of the planet. For many years, ArrowSpot

looked for an effective IoT solution to improve tracking and monitoring of

moving assets across the globe. ArrowSpot and Astrocast joined forces earlier in

the year to solve the problem of tracking assets across the remaining 85% of the

world through using SatIoT.

This contract is the culmination of that partnership. When mass produced,

ArrowSpot's advanced hybrid communication tracking solution - ArrowTrack SAT -

will combine cellular and satellite communication network access. By integrating

Astrocast's technology into ArrowTrack SAT and connecting to Astrocast's

nanosatellite network, ArrowSpot's customers will achieve full visibility of

their supply chains and fleets - providing them with effective global management

of their assets at an affordable price.

For instance, if cargo appears to be in the wrong location or if a reefer loses

power, then this problem can be identified and dealt with rapidly, helping to

reduce any potentially harmful impact on cargo.

Ran Grinshtain, ArrowSpot co-founder and CEO, says, "Within 12 months our joint

teams developed a prototype and a reliable, scalable production device. This

device has been tested and proven, and is now ready for mass production. We're

excited about this next phase of working together as it means that we can offer

our clients - and the market - truly global 24/7 asset tracking.

"This capability is increasingly important within cold chain scenarios - and we

are seeing a lot of demand for this kind of supply chain visibility worldwide.

This contract is only the beginning with Astrocast too. Based on the demand that

we are experiencing and forecasting, we expect additional purchase orders down

the line, as we expect end-users traction in this space to continue to increase.

Therefore, we're starting to explore other use cases for asset tracking that we

can tackle together too."

Fabien Jordan, CEO and Co-Founder, Astrocast adds, "Our SatIoT technology and

connectivity provides organisations with optimised data protocols, bidirectional

communication options, and low energy consumption - all factors that are crucial

to consider when developing and safeguarding an IoT business case. By working

closely with ArrowSpot, our teams have developed a solution that has the

capability to enable freight forwarders and cargo owners to track assets within

containers around the world. We're delighted to be working together and thank

ArrowSpot for selecting us as its SatIoT partner. Our joint innovation will

enhance supply chain visibility and transparency globally."

END

About Astrocast

Astrocast SA operates a leading global nanosatellite IoT network, offering

services in industries such as Agriculture & Livestock, Maritime, Environment &

Utilities to name a few. The Astrocast network enables companies to monitor,

track, and communicate with remote assets from anywhere in the world. It relies

on superior L-band spectrum through a strategic alliance with Thuraya. In

partnership with Airbus, CEA/LETI and ESA, Astrocast developed Astronode S, an

ultra-low power and miniaturised module compatible with inexpensive L-band patch

antennas. Founded in 2014 by a renowned team of experts, Astrocast develops and

tests all its products in-house, from the satellites to the modules. Astrocast

is listed on Euronext Growth Oslo. For more information

visit www.astrocast.com

About ArrowSpot

ArrowSpot provides players throughout the worldwide supply chain logistics

industry with online information for safe & secure sensitive chilled cargo and

high value cargo. ArrowSpot operates a 24/7 control center to ensure that

expensive cargo is being controlled during long distance transportation.

Business in the pharmaceutical, medical and food industries are increasingly

relying on such online management systems.
X-43 scramjet
08.12.2022 kl 15:26 2764

Er uklart om verdiene i Astrocast, men potensiale for fremtiden og flere samarbeids partnere på veien, så er dette fortsatt en spennende aksje. Satellitter er fremtids teknologi. Holder fast på at denne skal opp til 20 kr
True
08.12.2022 kl 15:40 2746

Ja, hvorfor ikke? Over 40% opp i dag så langt. Jeg skulle gjerne ha investert i denne for lengst for å si det slik. Stort potensial her. Vel, kan ikke få dem alle...
True
08.12.2022 kl 15:46 2731

Skal ikke se bort ifra at du har helt rett. Alt som har et fremtidig potensial er verdt å investere i pr. dags dato. Hvem vet, kan virkelig blåse opp over tid.
X-43 scramjet
08.12.2022 kl 15:53 2709

Astrocast kunne faktisk klart å vinne en satellitt kontrakt i milliard klassen. Aksjen ser potent ut nå 40% oppgang. Her kan det bli et satellitt eventyr hvis de får det til
X-43 scramjet
08.12.2022 kl 16:43 2644

Så har de 7.desember vunnet pris "Most innovative IoT Satellite Communications Company"

Accessibility to Astrocast’s Satellite IoT service has the potential to transform the business model for global IoT, opening the door to a raft of new, powerful applications that will accelerate change and deliver tangible value to businesses, individuals and the environment.

Utilising its own nanosatellite constellation in Low Earth Orbit, Astrocast offers affordable connectivity for all and supports applications in asset tracking, telemetry and telematics; as it fosters innovation across sectors including maritime, agriculture & livestock, environment & utilities, land, transport, freight & storage, mining, oil & gas.

Potensiale kan bli høyt
Slettet bruker
09.12.2022 kl 09:03 2371

Venter at denne går høyt nå.

Sist jul 60
Serboss
09.12.2022 kl 10:01 2309

Det viktigste er om det blir emi. Å skyte opp sateliter koster mye og dem har ikke mye kesh... har dem begynt å få intekter eller hvordan ellers kan dem löse dette ?
Noen som har bedre innsikt?
Serboss
09.12.2022 kl 16:06 2221

11 kr nå, hvordan går den videre ?
ericmo
09.12.2022 kl 21:29 2134

Astrocast har fått penger til driften fra sin hovedeier. Satellitoppskyttningen i desember er allerede betalt og delbetaling av 2023 oppskytingen også Tipper at det blir en rettet emisjon. Topp 20 eier 95% av selskapet. Siden termination av Hiberkontrakten er neppe nødvendig med notering på Euronext Paris.
X-43 scramjet
27.05.2023 kl 13:11 975

Spekulerer nå om Astrocast er i ferd med å vinne en ny stor kontrakt verdt 300-500 mill. Totalt undervurdert aksje nå