ZENITH 2023

Denne tråden er stengt for nye innlegg.
31.08.2023 kl 16:08
Automatisk lukket grunnet trådens størrelse. (Beklager.)
TheLondonOiler
ZENA 25.12.2022 kl 23:29 392410

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Christmas and especially a successful and prosperous new year for all Zenith holders, I believe we have a very good year ahead of us with lots of profit. Enjoy
Redigert 26.12.2022 kl 12:10 Du må logge inn for å svare
Barneskirenn
07.01.2023 kl 19:10 4581

Syntes dette var bare merkelig.. skjønner ikke helt hva som har skjedd.. Ministeriet nevner bla «mangler økonomisk kapasitet».

Mangler Zenith og HongKong-selskapet økonomisk kapitlet for dette feltet?
Og, Zenith gikk ut i meldingen at avtalen må godkjennes av myndighetene i Yemen… Har ikke myndighetene skjønt dette, og føler seg forbigått?

Har ikke Zenith hatt dialog og møter me ministeriet fra i sommer og i løpet av høsten? Ref. tidligere uttalt(eller hvor jeg har det fra.)
Tricky
07.01.2023 kl 19:13 4556

i begyndelsen av desember var 2020 var den nede på helt 0,04 etter å ha vært i 0.31 i januar 2020, ( men var så oppe i 0.14 begyndelsen av januar 2021). Så kan bevege seg ganske voldsomt på både gode forventninger å skuffelser. Så man må ikke utelukke den rasler ned en 20-25% på kanskje relative små volumer. Men i så fall blir det forhåpentlig kun blir kortvarigt.
Innlegget fra de lokale myndigheter virker også litt rare, som jeg ser det. Forventer de Shell skulle gå inn !
BlackPearl
07.01.2023 kl 19:49 4515

Slik som er startet så blir det nok ny Kongo, mann må være tålmodig igjen😀
Allroad18
07.01.2023 kl 20:04 4525

Mye synsing og spekulasjoner her inne nå. Nå må dere ikke skape mer usikkerhet og tvil. Vi vet ikke helt hva som har skjedd her, og jeg er sikker på at ting har en god forklaring. Vi er IKKE tjent med at folk begynner å spekulerer i mandagens kurs på aksjen! Makan til negativitet på forskudd! Aksjen har alltid hatt høy risiko, og har fremdeles det, dog litt mindre enn for noen år siden. Ingen er tjent med at det skapes usikkerhet basert på en artikkel som egentlig ingen har kontroll på. Vil folk ut, så er timingen feil mener nå jeg, og venter selvfølgelig til kursen er mye høyere(positive spådommer må man få lov å komme med, når mange her inne tror det blir dommedag på mandag :-) )
elnomi
07.01.2023 kl 20:09 4536

« Det var nok slutten på eventyret i Yemen. Lite man kan gjøre, når man kommer så skjevt ut, før man egentlig har startet.
Etter min mening vil dette har svært negativ påvirkning på kursen. AC roter bort våre penger, i hytt og pine.
- Tunisia ble presentert med brask og bram, men har stilnet bekymringsverdig de siste månedene. Er AC skjøvet ut i kulden?
- Nigeria ble introdusert, uten resultat (etter min mening positivt)»

Enig i alt angitt i det innlegget.
Huff og huff, her er det risiko i caset, men AC tjener nok millionene sine uansett og aksjonærene betaler.
Redigert 07.01.2023 kl 20:10 Du må logge inn for å svare
jantt
07.01.2023 kl 20:39 4510

Det viser nok lidt om alle de fugle der sidder på taget og aldrig kommer ned.

Som jeg har sagt før lover de guld og grønne skove, men intet sker.
Ærgerligt at man ikke nåede at komme ud i omkring 0,14 før IC. Kan stadig sparke mig selv for det.

Nå vi må se hvad der sker mandag, men frygter det lidt
Viking_I
07.01.2023 kl 20:41 4550

Ministry issue note 2 days ago.
Conclusion is all are going according to plan. Ministry will oppose some days and then will permit in coming days. Remember someone very powerful is behind this deal. Remember 51% stake.
Strong UAE connection which hold Yemenis intrest now.
Redigert 07.01.2023 kl 20:41 Du må logge inn for å svare
MarketGunsling
07.01.2023 kl 20:42 4540

I think that there is clearly a current issue of misunderstanding between Zenith and the Yemeni government. Reading the statement from the Ministry of Oil it clearly attacks Zenith for issuing a statement saying that they have already acquired the assets of OMV when in fact this is not what Zenith have done.

The ministry’s statement on their Facebook page states (translated to English via Google translate) that: “The Ministry of Oil and Minerals denied the validity of the media statements made by Zenith Energy, in which it claimed its acquisition of OMV's stake in the oil sectors (S2, 3 and 70).”

It goes on to say that: “The Ministry clarifies to the public opinion that this news is incorrect, that no agreement has been concluded with it, and that the Ministry is still studying the documents submitted by OMV.”

The key point here is that the ministry appear to be accusing Zenith of having already announced that the sale of the assets was a done deal and that they already owned them. However, the Zenith announcement clearly states that the completion of the transaction is conditional on the approval of the Yemeni government and also the Austrian government. The RNS explicitly states that:

“The obligations set out in the SPA of the Seller and Zenith Netherlands to consummate the sale and purchase of the shares in OMV Yemen at completion are subject to, inter alia, the approval of the authorities in Yemen, and the approval by the Federal Ministry of the Republic of Austria for Labour and Economy in respect of the transfer of shares from OMV to Zenith Netherlands ("Completion"). The SPA has a longstop date of nine months from the date of signing.”

This is clearly is not an ideal situation as any misunderstanding with regulatory authorities in a country that a company wishes to operate is always to be avoided. However, at the moment the Yemeni ministry of oil appear to be accusing Zenith of something that they have not done.

if the misunderstanding is as simple as the Yemeni Ministry of Oil thinking that Zenith had announced that the acquisition had already been completed, then it is easily cleared up just by highlighting to them the paragraph above where it clearly states that any purchase is subject to their approval .

Of more significant concern it the part of the ministry’s statement that says that it believes that Zenith Company does not have the competence and financial and technical capacity approved by the Ministry and the Oil Authority, and does not apply to it the standards governing cases of abandoning the ownership of the share owned by OMV.”

This does appear to suggest that they are unlikely to grant the necessary approvals to allow Zenith to acquire the asset but it is now down to Zenith to convince them that they are a worthy custodian of the Yemeni blocks and we always knew that this was going to be the case.

We also need to bear in mind that OMV is an oil company with a multi-billion dollar market capitalisation and the fact that they have entered into the sale agreement with Zenith means that Zenith have obviously convinced them that they do have the technical and financial capabilities to operate the field. This is not the same thing as getting approval from the Yemeni authorities, but I think that it is important to recognise that OMV would have had to be convinced that Zenith’s bid for the Yemeni assets COULD be successful before they would have gone so far as to enter an SPA with them.

The Yemeni authorities would understandably prefer to have a company the size of OMV operating in their country than one the size of Zenith. However, they also have to recognise that OMV look at their Yemeni assets as pretty small and insignificant. The Yemeni assets generate about $80 million a year in revenues at current production rates of 6,000 bopd and while this is a huge amount of money for a company like Zenith it is only 0.22% of OMV’s total annual revenues of $36 billion. IF OMV want out of Yemen, which they have publicly stated that they do “based on OMV's strategy of reducing the share of oil in the portfolio" then there is not a lot that Yemen can do about it. They cannot force them to invest in the country and OMV have made it publicly clear that they wish to divest themselves of the Yemeni assets as soon as possible. Again, it is understandable why. Yemen only contributes 0.22% of OMV’s revenues but it is certain that the security issues in Yemen issue have certainly contributed to more than 0.22% of the company’s management attention. OMV are getting out and it is only a matter of who they sell to and when.

Once Zenith assure the Yemeni Oil ministry that they have not already claimed that they own the asset then everything can be looked at with cooler heads. The is certainly no doubt about Zenith’s ability as an operator as they have just been approved by the Italian government as a company that meets the required standards to operate in a major European country. Although their financial status is nowhere near that of OMV this is probably where Hingbo come in. Their financial firepower and (presumable) access to China’s influence in the region must be the whole reason why Zenith teamed up with them in the first place, otherwise they bring nothing to the partnership.

In my opinion, Zenith should be explaining the misunderstanding to the Yemeni first thing Monday morning (unless they have already started doing so) and once this is out of the way then they can start making their case for why they should be allowed to operate the assets that OMV no longer want to be involved with. It is far from certain that we will be approved to operate the license but it also far from certain that we won’t. In my opinion, everything is still in play.

We have to wait and see what happens but if Hingbo bring the finance and Zenith can show the Yemei authorities that they have not prematurely announced the purchase already (which will be easy to do) then this acquisition is far from over. I also think that is highly unlikely that Zenith would have gone ahead with pursuing the transaction if they had not had at least some discussions with officials in Yemen. Hopefully it is just a storm in a teacup, but only time will tell.
Gullit
07.01.2023 kl 21:16 4534

La oss håpe det kan ordne seg Hingbo er litt nøkkel her. Hvilke muskler har de? Vi må få vite mer ja
Gullhaugen
07.01.2023 kl 21:44 4481

Dette er jo akkurat samme historien som fra Kongo
Da AC også solgte skinnet før bjørnen var skutt....
MarketGunsling
07.01.2023 kl 22:09 4434

A poster on the UK boards just put up this very interesting link. It explains a lot about what has just gone on

: https://www.dailyyemen.net/2023/01/06/aden-oil-commissions-spark-disputes-between-pm-and-oil-minister/

Aden: Oil Commissions Spark Disputes Between PM And Oil Minister
On Jan 6, 2023 181

The commissions sparked on Wednesday, new disputes within Aden government Abdul Malik in Aden.

Exclusive-Alkhabar alyemeni:

Sources in Aden government reported that the oil minister affiliated with the transitional government, Al Shamasi was behind the recent leaks on oil sales deals. Noting that Al-Shamasi refuses to receive his commissions from the last deal, which stipulated the sale of sector S2 from OMV. in Austrian company Zenith Dutch.

The sources indicated that Al-Shammasi demanded a larger share as compensation for previous deals in exchange for his efforts to secure the sale.

However, the prime minister of Aden government Maeen, stressed on the need to reduce the quota, as it is not enough for the rest of the officials.

Activists on social media circulated official documents for deals to sell new oil fields in Shabwah.

The concluded deal for 20 million dollars for the benefit of Aden government, as commissions received in installments and about four million annually.

During the past year, Aden government concluded four deals to sell the four most important oil fields in Shabwah.

The deals are managed by Emirati or Austrian companies, in which UAE, through ADNOC, holds a large stake.

Observers believe that UAE has exploited its influence in Shabwah by acquiring oil fields. It is now trying to sell it or shares of it, to other subcontractors in an attempt to camouflage and share the shares in light of the entry of major countries on the war line in Yemen.
Gullit
07.01.2023 kl 22:30 4454

For en suppe. Det hadde nesten vert for mye av det gode om vi hadde fått disse feltene for knappenåler. Nok en gang, ingenting var lovet så ikke gå etter AC nå.. det måtte godkjenning først
Redigert 07.01.2023 kl 22:34 Du må logge inn for å svare
jantt
07.01.2023 kl 22:46 4485

Så lad være med at melde før godkendelse.
AC lover dit og dat og intet er kommet

Talipia, Benin og nu Yemen er drømme og kun indtil videre drømme.

Snak og kun snak
Redigert 07.01.2023 kl 22:49 Du må logge inn for å svare
Blientotre
07.01.2023 kl 23:04 4448

Benin er vel en levert søknad.. Ikke en lovnad.
Barneskirenn
08.01.2023 kl 01:20 4283

Det gir mer mening. Håper Zenith er på ballen nå.

Det er litt rart hvis Zenith, OMV og/eller HINGBO ikke har tatt hensyn til myndighetene i Yemen så langt det er mulig…
Blientotre
08.01.2023 kl 10:18 4033

🙏🏼
Cat349e
08.01.2023 kl 10:37 4024

Her har nok noen både lest og tolket børsmelding fra zenith litt for fort😅
Kan ikke fatte at dere sitter å spekulerer så jævla, dere er jo faen verre terrorister enn de som herjer der nede!
Det står i RNS svart på hvitt at dealen må godkjennes av myndighetene der nede samt østrike.
Selv måtte jeg lese 3 ganger da den kom ut at timeline var 9måneder. Så her tyder ting på at noen har lest for fort og trekt konklusjoner.
Syns det er latterlig at zenith blir utsatt slikt når etter mitt syn at ting er etter boka og på det rene.
Cat349e
08.01.2023 kl 10:40 4055

Dette er ikke det samme. Han skriver at bjørnen ikke er skutt før 2 pennestrøk er på plass ref siste RNS!
jantt
08.01.2023 kl 10:44 4082

og myndighederne skriver at de ikke kan godkende, da firmaet ikke er stort nok og med midler nok
elnomi
08.01.2023 kl 10:56 4064

« og myndighederne skriver at de ikke kan godkende, da firmaet ikke er stort nok og med midler nok»

Hvis det stemmer er det kol full krise. Dette må avklares snarest
Viking_I
08.01.2023 kl 11:07 4069

Some usual joker here in full negative kite flying mood. I don't know if they don't believe in company why waisting time spreading negativity without doing anything analysis of information.
As per information available deal making is started from summer unofficially finalize in Cairo, PM and UAE connection having full support to deal. No need to go through parliament approval as it is OMV take over (Like ECUMED) and not field like SLK.
Local authority already given green light in August to OMV for sale. So only formality from Yemen Govt is there.
Only main step here is Austrian Govt approval.
Cat349e
08.01.2023 kl 11:16 4070

Som flere andre har poengtert, er nok dette med midler som er greia med zenith nederland og kineserne som tok 51%
Slettet bruker
08.01.2023 kl 12:01 3981

Snakk om joker & negative er noe sludder .

Hvis de som har makta i Yemen sier nei så står Zenith, Hingbo og OMV
der med skjegget i postkassa ....

Zenith kan ha blitt veiet og funnet for lett.
Zenith & Hingbo har kansje ikke nok midler til å fylle alle nødvendig lommer.

Eventyret i Yemen kan få en lykkelig slutt når de som styrer Yemen kommer
over sjokket at ingen av "store" vil overta for OMV .

Viking_I
08.01.2023 kl 12:13 3941

One thing is clear that importance and size of deal is bigger than what shareholders anticipated here. Zenith will take over whole OMV Yemen makes sensation in Yemen media including gulf news media, political people and NGOs.
Only two important players are in Yemen Total and OMV out of which OMV will tåke over by Zenith soon.
Main authority is Yemen PM, so deal will go through without any difficulty but with more noise and it's common when country having history of internal conflicts.
jantt
08.01.2023 kl 12:21 3904

det som det kræver i et U-land er at alle får en privat bid af kagen (bestikkelse)
alt er korrupt i afrika og hvem der bestemmer kan skifte fra dag til dag
Gullhaugen
08.01.2023 kl 18:56 3522

Hva skjer med kursen i morgen 0900 ? Kommer AC med en forklaring eller lar han humla suse og stikker hode i sanden?
jantt
08.01.2023 kl 19:02 3603

Mit gæt er at kursen fra starten falder kraftigt og forhåbningsvis kommer en del tilbage i løbet af dagen.
Cat349e
08.01.2023 kl 19:36 3589

Hele greia ender vell til slutt med kraftig unnskylding fra yemen og at søknadden om overtakelse får prioritet som fast forward.
Gullit
08.01.2023 kl 20:23 3590

Det er litt både og, om lille Zenith skulle få til noe her så kan jo man fint prise selskapet til over en milliard. Sikkert mange som fristes av dette loddet. Så skal det sies att kursen forsvares fint uten Yemen. Men blir en spennende uke.
Blientotre
08.01.2023 kl 21:08 3566

Vi var redde for at dette med godkjenning skulle dra ut og aldri få svar på - det ble i hverfall ikke tilfelle..

Nå har jeg tro på at vi ikke har hørt siste av denne saken, å at det vil bli godkjent fra Yemen.
Gullit
08.01.2023 kl 22:02 3510

Kommer nok flust av rykter her fremover.. heng med
Cat349e
08.01.2023 kl 23:15 3400

Du har helt rett. Kursen har vaket rundt 0.10 lenge før noen yemen nyhet, hvor skal dette påvirke negativt da i grunn. Jau dere skriver ditt og datt opp og ned med over og ut osv. Vell det mest ironiske her er at enkelte av dere som har blitt kritiske, har faktiskt talt skrevet at alt annet som skulle måtte komme utenom tlp2 og benin er ren Bonus😅 men når det kommer et referat og antydninger som vi slettest ikke er til bunns i. Ja da er det plutselig over og ut med kursen😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jantt
09.01.2023 kl 05:42 3221

Fordi at de kommer med meddelse om Yemen og så Yemen siger at det kan ikke lade sig gøre.
Hvis der ikke kommer en god forklaring viser det at de ikke har styr på hvad de laver.
Det giver yderligere dårlig tiltro til firmaet og derfor kan kursen rasle ned. Det håber jeg dog ikke
Gullit
09.01.2023 kl 08:18 3017

Hvem har opptrådd uryddig. Att Zenith har gjort noe feil kan ikke jeg se. Om myndighetene ikke godkjenner dette og det er innafor loven så må det selvfølgelig børsmeldes det også. Men som vi ser så er ingenting her avgjort..
Lord Wincheste
09.01.2023 kl 08:31 2997

Hysteri. Både AC og Zenith har sitt på det tørre. Ingen oppgang, men fin mulighet. Sure embedsmenn tyder på lite "Cold Water" fra Zenith. Muligheten er like stor, men som meldt avhengig av godkjenninger i 2 land. Dette er en påminnelse om at noen trenger å bli husket på. Afrika er et anderledes sted å manøvrere og det vi gjerne anser som korrupsjon er basert på en helt annen kultur. Det drypper mere på de som bor der verdiene tas ut. Vi har like mye korrupsjon i vesten, det heter byråkrati og EU, og de gjemmer seg bak flyktig loververk.
Slettet bruker
09.01.2023 kl 09:04 3071

Hvis du har bevis for korrupsjon i ett EU/EØS land kan du trekke virksomheten for en domstol og
å få gjort noe med det ....

Cat349e
09.01.2023 kl 09:07 3131

Yemen er ikke medlem av noe EU/Eøs!
Viking_I
09.01.2023 kl 09:11 3125

Jokers succeed to create panic without any concrete information with rumormongering's.
Reason behind is ACs unable to provide correct information or whatever information timeline provided is not followed by him.
Zero effort by Norwegian counterpart to share information or answer the shareholders e-mail.