Japan to beg for Canadian natural gas

Slettet bruker
QEC 10.01.2023 kl 22:46 34411

https://nationalpost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/nationalpost.com/opinion/japan-to-beg-for-canadian-natural-gas/wcm/e760a88d-e583-46ec-a3ce-361a33ee58eb/amp/

Just like Europe, Japan is scrambling for natural gas after Russian supplies were cut off last year
Slettet bruker
27.07.2023 kl 14:58 1735

Her står det egentlig godt beskrevet, hvorfår vi nok skal se kurs 3 NOK+ allerede inden udløb af 2023 👍😉
hgsd33
14.07.2023 kl 14:51 2963

Greit med litt info for nye aksjonærer som gjerne lurer litt på den type ting. God sommer 😀😀
MC Axel
14.07.2023 kl 10:47 3273

Thank you 👍🤗

It doesn't matter where QEC is traded. This report is about QEC and is't positive

Conclusion:

As one of the TSX Oil and Gas Stocks, Questerre Energy is dedicated to achieving continued growth in its return on capital. Through prudent capital allocation, operational efficiency, engagement in sustainable energy transition, and effective risk management, Questerre Energy aims to optimize profitability and create long-term value for its shareholders. Investors interested in TSX Oil and Gas Stocks may find Questerre Energy's commitment to maximizing returns on invested capital appealing as they assess their investment options in the oil and gas sector.
Yzf R1
14.07.2023 kl 09:15 3444

Om det var meg du refererte til så har jeg følgt den siden 2008, ha en god sommer
hgsd33
14.07.2023 kl 08:46 3540

QEC handles hovedsakelig på OSE selv om det er i Toronto den er hovedregistrert. Så når den norske kronen styrker seg vil nok det ha en sammenheng med mikke mus volumet som handles i Toronto og aksjen reagerer selvfølgelig negativt på styrket norsk krone.

Redigert 14.07.2023 kl 08:48 Du må logge inn for å svare
Yzf R1
14.07.2023 kl 06:08 3815

Questerre Energy (TSX: QEC) Aims for Continued Growth in Return on Capital
July 12, 2023 07:54

https://kalkinemedia.com/ca/stocks/oil-gas/questerre-energy-tsx-qec-aims-for-continued-growth-in-return-on-capital
Slettet bruker
14.07.2023 kl 05:36 3839

Inden længe vil vi se kurs 3 NOK igen 👍
tynnidioten
13.07.2023 kl 22:56 4041

Hva er «kunstig lav» for en aksje som QEC ?
Yzf R1
13.07.2023 kl 22:16 4140

Og kursen nærmer seg kunstig lav over dammen
Slettet bruker
13.07.2023 kl 21:25 4276

Brenten nærmer sig 82 dollar 👏👏
MC Axel
11.07.2023 kl 13:12 5133

Canadian LNG has potential to meet growing Asian demand
10 July 2023

The industry’s adoption to near shore FLNG technology, Canada’s carbon advantage, and LNG portfolio diversification could all increase the attractiveness of Canadian LNG in the global market.”

Read it all here:

https://www.woodmac.com/press-releases/canadian-lng-has-potential-to-meet-growing-asian-demand/
hgsd33
03.07.2023 kl 07:01 5817

« The more deals China signs, the more control it has over global LNG supply. China is already playing a key role in balancing the market, reselling its contracted shipment to the neediest buyers when demand at home is weak, with that trend set to expand as the new deals start this decade.»

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-07-02/china-is-buying-natural-gas-like-there-s-still-an-energy-crisis
MC Axel
02.04.2023 kl 12:55 6601

Hope so

We know that Japan has been negotiating with Canada about LNG and that it will be one of the main themes in the G7 meeting

The looming energy crisis driving Japan’s LNG fears

Michael SmithNorth Asia correspondent

Mar 31, 2023 – 5.15pm

Save

Tokyo | A severe heatwave in Tokyo last year was a wake-up call for an island nation that only produces 12 per cent of its energy needs domestically.

https://www.afr.com/world/asia/the-looming-energy-crisis-driving-japan-s-lng-fears-20230331-p5cx1o
minsin
01.03.2023 kl 16:28 7090

Tror faktisk Canada og Quebec skisserer en løsning før den tid ...
MC Axel
01.03.2023 kl 16:13 7128

Canada is one of the G7 members. The summit date : 19-21 May 2023 in Hiroshima, Japan

It must be a lot of pressure on Canadian authorities, if not, I don't understand any of it

"TOKYO, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Japan will stress the importance of investment in natural gas, liquefied natural gas as well as cleaner fuels such as hydrogen and ammonia during its presidency of the G7 this year, a source said, but would keep it clean to meet 2050 carbon neutral goal.

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/japan-promote-gas-lng-hydrogen-investment-during-g7-presidency-2023-02-28/
MC Axel
16.02.2023 kl 23:06 8581

I believe we will have a Canadian and provincial announcement soon and I find it hard to see them not wanting to help their allies

especially now that Canada has hosted 40 participating nations on the energy crisis

Korea, Japan want Canadian LNG – can Canada deliver?Japanese, Korean officials make the case for demand for Canadian energy

By Nelson Bennett | February 15, 2023, 6:04pm

Officials for Japan and South Korea made it clear there is a demand for LNG in both countries and that they viewed Canada a potential energy ally and reliable trade partner.

Japan’s energy sufficiency ratio is just 12 per cent; Canada’s is 180 per cent. In other words, Canada has more energy than it can ever use.

“The market potential in Korea and Japan is just tremendous,” said Dulles Wang, director, Americas Gas and LNG Research, at Wood Mackenzie.

“I think they view Canada, from a geopolitical perspective and from a security perspective, as an ideal partner. It would be great if they could work more with Canada, 

Asked what signals Japan and Korea need to see from Canada to assure them Canada can be a reliable energy partner, Mizutani said regulatory uncertainty could be addressed. He also cited “an increased signal of federal and provincial cooperation, as well as inter-provincial cooperation, and I think that’s one of the signals that we’re waiting for.”

One advantage Canadian LNG may have over other exporters is its relative low emissions intensity. Asked if he thought the fact Western Canadian LNG would have some of the lowest emissions intensities in the world actually matters to buyers, Cho said it does.

“I’ve been talking to a lot of potential buyers who are interested in (Canadian) LNG specifically,” he said. “Because it’s a low carbon intensity, it’s bringing a lot of attention and appetite in the market.”

Provincial and federal environment ministers ostensibly have 45 days to make a decision. It’s now been three months since the Cedar LNG completed the EAO process, with no decision yet from either the provincial or federal environment ministers.

Read it all here:

https://biv.com/article/2023/02/korea-japan-want-canadian-lng-can-canada-deliver
Redigert 16.02.2023 kl 23:10 Du må logge inn for å svare
MC Axel
14.02.2023 kl 08:20 4891

I think the pressure will increase on the Canadian authorities to export more LNG and help alleviate the energy crisis

BY ANDREW BAKER

February 13, 2023

Share on:TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Precision Drilling Corp. is expecting LNG export demand to drive robust investment in natural gas-directed drilling over the coming years in Canada and the United States, management said Thursday.

“The war in Ukraine and sanctions on Russian hydrocarbons have exacerbated the challenged supply situation and many importing countries are looking toward North America and the Middle East to fill the supply gap from exports of crude oil and natural gas through the global liquefied natural gas market.”

https://www.naturalgasintel.com/precision-drilling-sees-lng-demand-driving-supportive-outlook-for-ofs-in-canada-u-s/
minsin
12.02.2023 kl 11:24 5592

Trudeaus "No Business case" - vil jeg tro handler om at mottakerlandet eks Tyskland/EU skal være med å investere i infrastruktur til Gass Eksport.
EU har etablert fondet "REpowerEU" som er ett fond som skal gjøre seg uavhengig av Russland.
I de siste intervjuene har Legualt antydet at han trenger hjelp fra flere sentrale aktører enn forbundskansler Scholtz , for å få aksept for LNG eksport i Quebec.
Schultz signerte hydrogen avtale med Canada - selvfølgelig venter nå Tyskland/EU en "gjenkjøpsavtale" ang LNG eksport
Vi vet at Ursula Von der Leien har tidligere uttalt seg om snarlig besøk til Canada.
Jeg tipper når Quebec/Canada har fått summet seg og får sosial aksept for LNG eksport - Kommer Ursula over dammen og signerer avtale med Quebec /Canada om permanente( tipper 25 års avtale) LNG leveringer.
Grunnen til at jeg tror det er EU som kommer til å signere LNG avtale , er at EU har innrømmet at de må ta større ansvar i forhold til energi sikkerhet i Europa.
Rett og slett fordi land i Europa ikke skal kunne overby hverandre i kampen om gass, som resulterer i økte gasspriser

Parisavtalen , Artikkel 6 åpner for at ett land kan bla eksportere gass til ett anna land , dersom total utslippene går ned
Eks Gass erstatter kullkraft i Tyskland..vil ikke ha en negativ effekt på Quebecs "paris-regnskap", tvertimot
Quebec kan faktisk dra en fordel av dette, i forhold til sine utslippskrav, dette vil Quebec dra stor nytte av nå som de satser knallhard på eks batteriproduksjon bla til Tyske bilmerker. Økt aktivitet i Quebec uten at det går hardt utover klima regnskapet deres, er en stor fordel
https://lovdata.no/dokument/TRAKTAT/traktat/2015-12-12-32/KAPITTEL_1#a2
Redigert 12.02.2023 kl 12:02 Du må logge inn for å svare
Opp+
12.02.2023 kl 10:37 5758

The officials said they could not determine the last time a German chancellor had made an official visit to Canada without stopping elsewhere, underscoring the importance of this trip.
https://boereport.com/2022/08/25/mr-trudeau-the-business-case-for-quebec-gas-is-crystal-clear-utica-resources-ceo-responds-to-prime-minister-following-german-chancellors-visit/amp/
Trudeau, det må være et business case for åpning av fracking og starte bygging av infrastruktur. Det vil si at Trudeau, må ha en kontrakt for salg av gass i 20-25 år, Tyskland signerte nylig en kontrakt med qatar på 15 år, den dealen dekker bare 8% av gassen de mister fra Russland, de trenger mye mye mer. Skal jeg tippe så vil Tyskland lett signere en deal som sikrer de gass i 25 år, fra 2025-2050, de har nylig signert en hydrogen deal, med Canada, så det rører seg rett vei.
Regjeringen i Canada har uttalt at man kan åpne Québec om det minker CO2 utslippet globalt, altså om Tyskland må åpne kullkraftverk, noe som de må, da er det vinn for verden om Québec åpner opp for gass for å slippe åpning av kull andre steder, netto mindre utslipp. Det er et viktig poeng, og det ser ut som regjeringen skjønner at vi må over på gass for å få ned utslippene globalt, derfor har gass også blitt en del av den grønne pakken.
Alternativet er skyhøye erstatningskrav mot Québec som i følge loven olje og gass selskapene stiller sterkt i et eventuelt rettsoppgjør. Ser også at enkelte stemmer i miljøorganisasjoner ser at vi må på gass for å få redusert kull og olje, så det begynner å gå opp et lys her nå.
fjellape
12.02.2023 kl 09:54 5935

Jeg kjenner ikke til hvordan eksport til østen vil påvirke Quebec.
Det som jeg kan tenke meg vil trigge en politiskforksjell, er om provinsen fryses ut av høye priser og internasjonal energimangel.

Om det dør over 100 000 europeere på en vinter, grunnet energimangel, så trur jeg ikke det endrer noe i Quebec.

Dersom privatpersoner i Quebec får høyere energipriser, og man fryser, så vil det endre politikken.

Derfor er det interressant å følge med på at provinsen øker eksport av elektrisk kraft, og gassmarkedet i andre provinser er også av betydning.
Redigert 12.02.2023 kl 10:00 Du må logge inn for å svare
MC Axel
10.02.2023 kl 09:41 6418

China Scouts for LNG in Risk to Gas Market’s Delicate Balance

17 hors ago

China’s potential return to the market could curb the availability of the fuel for Europe, where supplies are expected to remain tight next winter

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bnnbloomberg.ca/china-scouts-for-lng-in-risk-to-gas-market-s-delicate-balance-1.1881570.amp.html
MC Axel
08.02.2023 kl 18:15 7740

Varcoe: Will Canada answer the call for LNG? 'It's a TBD,' says Enbridge head

'When our big allies, the Germans and the Japanese, come knocking, we've got to answer that door'

Author of the article:

Chris Varcoe  •  Calgary Herald

Published Feb 01, 2023  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/calgaryherald.com/opinion/columnists/varcoe-canada-lng-allies-enbridge-tbd/wcm/5ea7f6d5-5fd7-4216-9c7f-c5dcf87cbc3d/amp/
Slettet bruker
23.01.2023 kl 10:28 8721

sigj2 skrev Rockn roll!!!
Interview med Binnion:

https://youtu.be/_dQZc-v_-rg
Slettet bruker
22.01.2023 kl 11:29 9183

Spændende nyt vedr Jordan:

"Through its licensing agreement with its significant shareholder, Questerre Energy Corporation, GLCT will participate in the development of the world-class Isfir-Jafr project in the Kingdom of Jordan using its HCCO® techno log"
Slettet bruker
20.01.2023 kl 14:39 9754

Ja, flot dag indtil videre med stigende omsætning flere dage i træk.
sigj2
20.01.2023 kl 08:26 10128

Rockn roll!!!
M. Binnion
20.01.2023 kl 08:23 10147

Var ikke store potten, men er en måte å demonstrere at den nå er "billig nok".
Goliaten15
20.01.2023 kl 08:15 10183

Må da være bra for noe - har trua
Insider acquisition of shares
Questerre Energy Corporation (the "Company") reported Michael Binnion, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, acquired 53,500 Common Shares at C$0.21 per Common Share on January 18 and January 19, 2023. He currently holds 11,668,227 Common Shares and exercises control and direction over an additional 7,657,864 Common Shares held through affiliate companies.

We seek Safe Harbour.
Bombibitt
19.01.2023 kl 13:00 10609

Trudeau är rökt nästa val så då svänger det till vår fördel och det vet han.
minsin
19.01.2023 kl 11:45 10750

Skrev litt om Erstatning på den forrige linken , hva jeg ser som realistisk...
I korte trekk må det som er allerede investert i lowlands erstattes..