Furuen
ZENA 27.02.2023 kl 22:06 54956

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/583710

Institutional investment in Zenith

February 27, 2023
ZENITH ENERGY LTD.

("Zenith" or the "Company")

Institutional investment in Zenith

Zenith Energy Ltd. (LSE: ZEN; OSE: ZENA), the energy company with proven revenue generating production, exploration and development assets in Africa, the Middle East and Europe, is pleased to announce that it has completed a fundraise in the United Kingdom (the "UK Financing"), and in Norway (the "Norwegian Financing", collectively, the "Financings").

The Financings have attracted the participation of existing institutional investors, including Premier Miton Investors, as well as Directors and employees of the Company, to raise an aggregate total amount of approximately £2,300,000 or NOK 28,484,580, resulting in the issuance of 437,728,088 new common shares.

Issue Price

The issue price of the Financings was £0.0054 for the UK Financing and NOK 0.067 for the Norwegian Financing.

Use of Proceeds

The proceeds of the Financings will be used to provide additional funding for the following:

• Negotiation and planned finalisation of a Production Sharing Contract for Block 1, Sèmè oilfield in Benin
• Technical and managerial appointments in view of planned operations in Yemen
• Additional funding for the development of Zenith’s Tunisian oil and Italian natural gas production portfolio
• Business development activities in Africa and the Middle East
• General working capital

Norwegian Financing

Zenith has issued a total of 378,931,792 new common shares of no-par value in the capital of the Company (“Norwegian Financing Common Shares"), to be admitted to trading on the Euronext Growth Oslo (the "Norwegian Financing Admission”) raising gross proceeds of NOK 25,388,430 (approximately £2,050,000).

An application for the Norwegian Financing Common Shares to also be listed on the standard segment of the FCA Official List and to be admitted for trading on the London Stock Exchange Main Market for listed securities will be made within 12 months of the issue of the Norwegian Financing Common Shares.

The Norwegian Financing Common Shares will rank pari passu in all respects with the existing common shares of the Company.

The Company has issued 113,679,538 share purchase warrants exercisable at a price NOK 0.094 for a duration of 3 years from the date of issue in connection with the Norwegian Financing.

UK Financing

Zenith has issued a total of 46,296,296 common shares of no-par value in the capital of the Company on the London Stock Exchange (the "UK Financing Common Shares") to raise gross proceeds of £250,000 (approximately NOK 3,096,150).

An application will be made for the UK Financing Common Shares to be listed on the standard segment of the FCA Official List and to be admitted for trading on the London Stock Exchange Main Market for listed securities (the "UK Financing Admission").

It is expected that the UK Financing Admission will become effective and that unconditional dealings in the UK Financing Common Shares will commence on or around 8.00 a.m. (GMT) on approximately March 3, 2023.

An application will also be made for the UK Financing Shares to be admitted to trading on the Euronext Growth Oslo.
The UK Financing Shares will rank pari passu in all respects with the existing common shares of the Company.

The Company has issued 13,888,889 share purchase warrants exercisable at a price £0.0076 for a duration of 3 years from the date of issue in connection with the UK Financing.

Debt Settlement

The Company has allotted 12,500,000 Common Shares (“Debt Settlement Shares”) to a service provider in lieu of cash settlement for services provided to Zenith for a total value of £67,500.

An application will be made for the Debt Settlement Shares to be listed on the standard segment of the FCA Official List and to be admitted for trading on the London Stock Exchange Main Market for listed securities (the "Debt Settlement Admission"). An application will also be made for the Debt Settlement Shares to be admitted to trading on the Euronext Growth Oslo.

The Debt Settlement Shares will rank pari passu in all respects with the existing common shares of the Company.
It is expected that the Debt Settlement Admission will become effective and that unconditional dealings in the Debt Settlement Shares will commence on or around 8.00 a.m. (GMT) on approximately March 3, 2023.

Director Dealing/ PDMR Shareholding

Mr. Andrea Cattaneo, Chief Executive Officer & President of Zenith, has subscribed for 64,695,672 common shares of no-par value in the capital of the Company in connection with the Norwegian Financing.

Upon the Norwegian Financing Admission, Mr. Cattaneo will be directly beneficially interested in a total of 167,163,912 Common Shares in the capital of the Company, representing 7.24% percent of the total issued and outstanding common share capital of the Company.

Mr. Luca Benedetto, Chief Financial Officer of Zenith has subscribed for 27,726,716 common shares of no-par value in the capital of the Company in connection with the Norwegian Financing.

Upon the Norwegian Financing Admission, Mr. Benedetto will be directly beneficially interested in a total of 27,726,716 common shares in the capital of the Company, representing 1.20% percent of the total issued and outstanding common share capital of the Company.

Total Voting Rights

The Company wishes to announce, in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules and section 3.10 of the Euronext Growth Oslo Rule Book Part II, the following revised information resulting from completion of the Financings.

Class of share
Total number of shares
Number of voting rights per share
Total number of voting rights per class of share

Common Shares in issue and admitted to trading on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange upon the UK Financing Admission. 1,931,370,745 1 1,931,370,745
Common Shares in issue and admitted to trading on the Euronext Growth Market of the Oslo Børs, representing the newly enlarged outstanding share capital of the Company.
2,310,302,537 1 2,310,302,537

Andrea Cattaneo, Chief Executive Officer, commented:

“We are pleased to have attracted the continued support of long-term institutional investors, including Premier Miton, to the fundraise.

Our confidence in the Company’s future successful development remains unchanged and is evidenced by the material commitment made by management to the fundraise.

There are various potentially transformational value catalysts during the course of 2023. To this end, the Zenith team is working tirelessly towards successfully achieving our objectives for the benefit of all shareholders.”
Redigert 27.02.2023 kl 22:07 Du må logge inn for å svare
Lord Wincheste
28.02.2023 kl 08:03 2753

Mere paranoide aksjonærer skal man lete lenge etter, men de er gitt mye julig, så forstår det litt. Kapitalutvidelse betyr behov for kapital til større investeringer. Mulig at noen ikke har fått med seg sluttforhandlingene og noen meget kvalifiserte hint, men Zeniths største avtale er straks i mål. (14 dager - 4 uker) Frykten råder hos de hodeløse, men heldigvis sitter det mange tålmodige og langsiktige aksjonærer her. Jeg selger aldri i verden Zenith under 1 kr.
RKW
28.02.2023 kl 08:03 2748

Tenker vi ikke trenger vente lenge på neste børsmelding, om at noe er fullført! Pluss i dag?
Tricky
28.02.2023 kl 08:07 2743

Liker ikke å bli utvannet, å en lavere emisjonskurs enn dagskursen. Men rabaten på de nye aksjer relativ lite ( faktisk mindre enn de man normal ser på Oslo børs på større selskaper). Så er fornøyet etter en lite tenkepause, tar det som en positiv hendelse at ledelse tror på selskapet å invester i den.
Gullhaugen
28.02.2023 kl 08:12 2720

Ja når hele ledelsen laster opp så mye så er det et tydelig signal om at vi fort kan stå i både 0.3 og 0.4 til påske.
TYDLIGERE KJØPSSIGNAL KAN MAN IKKE FÅ.
Redigert 28.02.2023 kl 08:16 Du må logge inn for å svare
jantt
28.02.2023 kl 08:15 2711

Tror jeg desværre ikke.
Må se når børsen åbner, men tror desværre på fald i dag
olje
28.02.2023 kl 08:20 2677

Tja...det kan jo være at de ikke vet noe utfall før tidligst noen uker frem..De jobber jo hele tiden med ting...når kan de kjøpe aksjer da??
Viking_I
28.02.2023 kl 08:23 2661

Look like it's management purchase is to show their faith in company also showing everything working as usual in Tunisia Yemen as per plan and Benin near completion.
I can say don't sell at this level or even Don't buy until final News from Benin and Yemen. Wait until next 15 days.
Lord Wincheste
28.02.2023 kl 08:25 2657

Hvordan børsen går før avtale er i boks spiller liten rolle. Sitter man å tenker dag til dag på denne her så er man i takt med de ryggradsløse. Ha magemål og bruk hue. Nok spesialister på frykt på dette forumet som klarer å så tvil om selskap, ledelse og fremtidsutsikter daglig. MCap i forhold til inntekter har aldri være lavere enn nå, så får vi se hva mars 23 og resten av året bringer med seg.
Viking_I
28.02.2023 kl 08:26 2657

Positive signal but buy around .07 to .075 before final confirmation
jantt
28.02.2023 kl 08:37 2586

Nej jeg er fuldt lastet med aktier
Viking_I
28.02.2023 kl 08:43 2560

It's not negative signal anyway.
patek5146
28.02.2023 kl 08:48 2519

Mht inside køb tror jeg ikke der er noget galt hvis fader AC trækker en fed Goofer op af hatten og kommer med en slags “finalizing” melding på Yemen.

Der står jo sort på hvidt i melding fra Jan 3:

Zenith Energy Ltd. (LSE: ZEN; OSE: ZENA), the energy company with proven revenue generating production, exploration and development assets in Africa and Europe, is pleased to announce that a company in which it holds a 49% interest, Zenith Energy Netherlands B.V. (“Zenith Netherlands”) has entered into a share purchase agreement (“SPA”) with OMV Exploration and Production GmbH (“OMV” or the “Seller”) to acquire 100% of the outstanding share capital of OMV (Yemen Block S 2) Exploration GmbH, OMV Jardan Block 3 Upstream GmbH and OMV Block 70 Upstream GmbH (collectively “OMV Yemen”), which are all companies incorporated and existing under the laws of Austria.

Alle har jo haft næsten 2 måneder til at købe aktier på denne nyhed, at der er rygter fra en eller flere embedsmænd der mener de har fået for lidt i den brune kuvert er jo en anden sag.
Barneskirenn
28.02.2023 kl 08:53 2483

Det koster å blidgjøre myndighetene i Yemen.. :) hehe

Ene Twitter profilen skrev i går eller søndag ved spørsmål om Zenith/OMV-avtalen er godkjent nå; «not yet».
(Profilen som slapp rykter før det ble kjent)
Så da virker det som at de jobber med saken fortsatt.
Pessimist1
28.02.2023 kl 08:54 2491

Selvsagt aldri positivt med private placement. Selskapet har hatt mange emisjoner så lenge jeg har kjent selskapet. De har aldri å jeg gjentar aldri latt vanlige aksjonærer være med på emisjon. Det er svært spesielt da private placements skal være unntaket ikke regelen. For de av dere som sier at det er for dyrt å la vannlige aksjonærer bli med på emisjon. Nei det trenger ikke å være nevneverdig dyrere om de sa "de av eksisterende aksjonærer som vil delta kan sende mail til advokat x.x", så enkelt kunne man gjort det å det hadde vært et snev av tillit.

Jeg registrerer at mange mener at dette betyr at Benin er rett rundt hjørne. Jeg kan bare minne om alle emisjonene som var i selskapet rett etter Tilapia ble kjent. Vet ikke hvor mange millioner dollar de hentet for å "forhandle" med Kongolesiske myndigheter. Men det er litt artig for det var akkurat samme stemningen på forumet da som nå, "dette er rett rundt hjørne, de henter ikke penger på gøy", da også deltok AC flittig i emisjonene.

Jeg sier ikke dette for å strø salt i sårene på noen, bare for å minne litt om historikken slik man kan ta det med i vurderingen iallfall. Lett å bli fartsblind.
Redigert 28.02.2023 kl 08:55 Du må logge inn for å svare
Allroad18
28.02.2023 kl 09:08 2470

Jeg fikk rett, visste at dette ikke ble godt mottatt. Ned i åpningen kunne enhver forutse, nå gjenstår det å se om nervene holder og isen i magen ikke smelter.
Gullhaugen
28.02.2023 kl 09:15 2411

Det er algoen som prøver å få folk til å dumpe. Nå skal man kjøpe og Ikke selge.
Viking_I
28.02.2023 kl 09:37 2323

Anyone remember AC mentioned Egypt and one more alliance announced in last January.
Keep in mind in coming days.
Hektor
28.02.2023 kl 09:42 2315

Hva skjer hvis myndighetene godkjenner nå innen kort tid med tanke på 14 dagers regelen? Usikker om det er andre regler for Euronext Growth. Avventer godkjenning, dette er jo allerede børsmeldt.
Gullhaugen
28.02.2023 kl 09:51 2312

Dette er morsomt. Ledelsen laster med begge hender....å så driver folk og selger ?? Det er jo tydelig at Benin og Yemen er rett rundt hjørnet.
Barneskirenn
28.02.2023 kl 10:28 2210

Først få landet Yemen, så Benin, så eventuelt noe annet. Det blir for spredt fokus.. og ender i ingenting! For å lande avtalene kreves det 100% oppfølging & håndtering.
Gullit
28.02.2023 kl 10:36 2217

Innlegget er slettet
Du får jo kjøpt til samme pris. Det var nada rabatt.. men bli ikke overrasket om dette går veien nå. Dette er nok muligheten vi har ventet på, mye større enn Tilapia
ziggy068
28.02.2023 kl 10:41 2201

If there is no news, how can they write?:
Additional funding for the development of Zenith's Tunisian oil
As the licenses for SLK and EZZ have expired and no renewal has been notified. Then the conclusion must be that there is nothing new about these SLK and EZZ, and thus no one knows whether these have been renewed or not.

Additional funding for the development of Zenith's Tunisian oil then means that they will work with El Bibane or Robban. If not, then it is insider trading, or , Additional funding for the development of Zenith's Tunisian oil is a lie.

Nor can they sit around negotiating an agreement that is make or break, and at the same time make an share offering where only they themselves can buy. On top of this, no one is informed that there are capital needs.
Viking_I
28.02.2023 kl 10:58 2201

this money collected to give following message
1) Tunisia with Zenith
2) management believe in company
3) Yemen process is going on despite oil ministry denial
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SLK is expired EZZ is not so company will explain where they require money ROB 1 or EBB or EZZ.
Everyone knows Benin PSC is going on time based 90 days.
Yemen is approval is going on so they taking people from OMV for transitions phase.
Gullhaugen
28.02.2023 kl 10:59 2213

Hvem hadde trodd at det var mulig på kjøpe under 0,0700 med en oljepris på 83 doller pluss Yemen og Benin på vei inn? Var ikke prod kost i Yemen kun 23 dollar?
Viking_I
28.02.2023 kl 11:03 2222

Yemen is very good deal comes on Zenith portfolio with instant cash flow .......... so wait for announcement hold don't sell but also don't buy above 0.1 until final announcement
Barneskirenn
28.02.2023 kl 11:09 2294

Viking.

Men det kan vel ikke komme en avklaring her med det første uansett..? (Ref. Emi/innsidehandel)
Viking_I
28.02.2023 kl 11:28 2219

New field in Congo .......look like announcement after final approval. 30 field approve in parliament August and Sep announcement in every govt meeting going on.
Redigert 28.02.2023 kl 11:32 Du må logge inn for å svare
Barneskirenn
28.02.2023 kl 11:36 2206

Mener du at de 30 lisensene ble godkjent august/september 2022, og venter vedtak/«final approval»? Og Zenith har inngått avtale på en av disse?
(Har ikke rukket å se hele videoen av AC enda)
Climbing
28.02.2023 kl 11:39 2203

Foreslår noen sjekker opp Benin nøye. Ledelsen har kjøpt seg opp voldsomt og håper på en kraftig boost i aksjen nå og veldig raskt, og før det kommet enda en dårlig nyhet. Antar aksjen vil gå til ca kr 0.11 nå (tilsvarer ca 60% kurstigning) , og så selger de seg ut gradvis, før slipp av neste dårlige nyhet er jeg redd for. Disse gutta taper aldri, alt er carefully planlagt ser det ut til. Har ikke Zenith aksjer lenger, men vurderer å gå inn igjen, men liker ikke alt jeg ser.
patek5146
28.02.2023 kl 12:07 2085

Man kan jo nøgternt konstatere at den hyggesnak som sædvanlig ikke er gavnlig for prisen på aktien, ikke godt nok fader AC, kom med håndfaste aftaler ellers går dette til helvede
Redigert 28.02.2023 kl 12:08 Du må logge inn for å svare
Viking_I
28.02.2023 kl 12:07 2095

buy with both hands upto 0.08 until news come.

1) management wants to buy pre-schedule before 31 march, so they increase percentage. due to Tilapia news they got cheap.
2) Tilapia went of hand last announcement ( remember IPA wording in govt announcement ). New field in negotiation but will announce after final approval (expecting in coming days as 30 field approved by parliament and announcing in every meeting )
3) Yemen will be changer worth $100 million field got in $21 million.
4) Italy going according to plan.
Viking_I
28.02.2023 kl 12:14 2066

if not interested sell and get out. Don't spread negativity here to buy cheap.
Redigert 28.02.2023 kl 12:16 Du må logge inn for å svare
patek5146
28.02.2023 kl 12:20 2088

Ville være dumt at dumpe 15M aktier i dag, hvor langt ned vil vi ende🤣🤣🤣🤣

Købte iøvrigt lidt til 0,0685
Redigert 28.02.2023 kl 12:23 Du må logge inn for å svare