$$$PGS$$$ 🚂🚃🚃🚃9,5 RALLYET🏁🏁🏁

Denne trÄden er stengt for nye innlegg.
23.11.2023 kl 14:45
Automatisk lukket grunnet trÄdens stÞrrelse. (Beklager.)
Slettet bruker
PGS 23.09.2023 kl 12:48 446544

protagoras

Tror vi kan fÄ et rally opp mot 9,35 veldig snart.
...og teste 10 rundt 1.desember.

🚂🚃🚃🚃

protagoras

Kombinasjon teknisk og fundamentalt.
Teknisk er kursen pÄ vei ut av en synkende kile (pÄ oversiden), og nedgangen siste uke er/har vÊrt pÄ relativt lavt volum.
Fundamentalt tror jeg fusjonen gÄr igjennom i begge selskap og at det kan trigge en signifikant short-inndekning.
Redigert 23.11.2023 kl 14:08 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
SoLong
30.10.2023 kl 21:32 6720

Gjett hva jeg stemte?
Vis MOT!
Redigert 30.10.2023 kl 21:44 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Bennyfyfasan
30.10.2023 kl 21:33 6740

Jeg ogsÄ. Stemte YES

Det mÄ vÊre en del aksjer som florerer her inne pÄ forumet. Tipper det er noen prosent til sammen.
Button
30.10.2023 kl 21:39 6789

Greit Ă„ ha avstemningen unnagjort.
I pressed the button, og stemte FOR fusjonen.
Slettet bruker
30.10.2023 kl 21:42 7051

Takker til deg og dere. Skal inn pĂ„ nytt Ă„ se om jeg finner frem 👍â˜ș
Bennyfyfasan
30.10.2023 kl 21:43 7049

Litt kjipt at jeg er bortreist den 1 desember. Er i LAS VEGAS pÄ guttetur (gutter 40 Är+). Kunne tenkt meg Ä fÞlge utviklingen - men men....fÄr hÄpe det ikke blir ett sjokk nÄr jeg vÄkner ;-)
Bennyfyfasan
30.10.2023 kl 21:44 7034

Jeg har gjort det noen ganger fĂžr - og knoter hver gang ;-)
Slettet bruker
30.10.2023 kl 21:45 7042

Kona stemte for fusjonen ogsÄ !
Bracon
30.10.2023 kl 21:51 7317

Snakker vi 11,- imorgen. GĂ„r bra over dammen ikveld. Lykke til.🚂🚂🚂🚀🚀🚀
Slettet bruker
30.10.2023 kl 22:03 7404

Nei det skjer ingenting nĂ„r jeg trykker pĂ„ selskapshendelser-GF
.. skjer ikke noe da ? Finner ikke frem 😅
hogan
30.10.2023 kl 22:07 7533

Neida, all in bwlpg siden blokksalget i beg av okt, inngang 116, nu 149 og snart tiern i utbytte den gule, nu er pgs forbi der jeg solgte pa 9,7, tror ikke jeg far noe her men uansett fornoyd med reisen fra 5,5 til 9,7
TOMSY
30.10.2023 kl 22:08 7627

Det er ikke alt som skal avles pÄ
Slettet bruker
30.10.2023 kl 22:11 7755

Men 
. Finner jo mye flott stoff pÄ FA nÄ :
« Wall Street:
Beste dag siden juni»
Og
. Fra FA i kveld:
« Verdensbanken:
Oljeprisen kan stige
til 157 dollar fatet»

Lover bra for kommende dager nĂ„ đŸŠ…đŸŠ…đŸŠ…đŸŠ…đŸŒŹđŸŒŹđŸŒŹđŸŒŹđŸšąđŸšąđŸšąđŸšąđŸ—„đŸ—„đŸ—„đŸ—„đŸ€‘đŸ€‘đŸ€‘đŸ€‘

Tigerberget
30.10.2023 kl 22:12 7793

Tipper du heller stemte gitaren, for man mĂ„ nemlig ha aksjer for Ă„ kunne stemme i fusjonen.😂
Redigert 30.10.2023 kl 22:17 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Slettet bruker
30.10.2023 kl 22:14 7997

Israel’s long-held plan to drive Gaza’s people into Sinai is now within reach
27 October 2023
As the UK and US back the carnage in Gaza, including an imminent ground invasion, are they also about to assist Israel’s ethnic cleansing plan for a “Greater Gaza” – in Egypt?

Declassified UK – 27 October 2023

As Israel masses its forces along the fence encaging Gaza, waiting for a green light from the United States for a ground invasion, the question few are asking is: What is the ultimate endgame for Israel?

Instead, British and US politicians, backed by their media, have limited themselves to amplifying Israel’s bogus rationales for indiscriminately bombing men, women and children in the tiny coastal enclave and preparing to send in troops. Only 80 or so British MPs, out of 650, have so far called for a ceasefire.

Israeli strikes are known to have killed more than 7,000 Palestinians, nearly half of them children, with many times that number seriously injured. They are being treated in hospitals without medicines or electricity. The United Nations estimates at least 600,000 Palestinians are homeless from the bombing.

At first, Western establishments justified the carnage as Israel’s “right to defend itself” – a right Palestinians had been denied for the previous 16 years while Israel enforced a brutal military siege of the enclave that prevented basic goods and medicines from entering.

Israel’s supposed “right to self-defence” – the official line from both sides of the political aisle in Britain – serves as western cover for, and complicity in, the crimes against humanity Israel has been committing: mass killing and wanton destruction; a “complete siege” of Gaza, starving it of food and water; and attacks on community infrastructure such as hospitals, schools, mosques, and UN compounds.

But now, as the death toll becomes increasingly obscene, the rationale has shifted. In chorus, British and US politicians say Israel must be given the time and space to “destroy Hamas”.

That requires a ground invasion by Israeli troops – many of them religious extremists from illegal settlements in the West Bank – who are certain to be seeking vengeance for Hamas’ attack on October 7. The atrocities are only likely to intensify.

Military madness
But there is method in Israel’s military madness. And the main goal is not the one being promoted. Israel has much larger ambitions than “destroying Hamas”.

Israel knows enough history to understand that occupied and oppressed peoples never come to accept their subjugation. They continue to find ways to resist. Even if Hamas can be wiped out, a new, more fearsome adversary will emerge among the next generation currently being traumatised by Israel’s bombs.

In fact, after Israel removed its physical presence from Gaza by pulling out settlers and soldiers in 2005, it began to understand that it had boxed itself into a strategic corner.

It was still occupying the enclave, but at arm’s length. This was the rationale for the blockade that tightly limited what was allowed in and out of the strip. Gaza had been turned into an open-air prison, controlled by Israel through intensive surveillance via drones, eaves-dropping and local collaborators.

In practice, however, Israel found it much harder to police Gaza from afar. Hamas managed to create a much more sophisticated resistance movement in the small spaces left inside the prison that Israel could not surveil, such as a network of underground tunnels.

The results became fully apparent in the preparation and execution of Hamas’ attack on 7 October.

Israel’s strategic problem was compounded by the humanitarian crisis it had created by penning such a large and growing population into a tiny area with no resources.

Poverty, malnutrition, unclean water, overcrowding and lack of housing, as well as the trauma of being encaged and intermittently bombed by Israel to subdue any resistance, was slowly turning Gaza from a prison into a death camp. The UN had warned that the enclave would be effectively “uninhabitable” by 2020.

The solution to this – one that accorded with Israel’s long settler colonial ambitions to replace the Palestinians in their own homeland – was clear. Israel needed to create a consensus in the West justifying the expulsion of the Palestinians from Gaza.

And the only realistic place for them to go was into the neighbouring Egyptian territory of Sinai.

‘Greater Gaza’
Behind the scenes, Israeli officials term their latest ethnic cleansing proposal a “Greater Gaza Plan”. Details first leaked in the Israeli media in 2014, although reports indicate that the origins date to 2007, when the Bush administration was apparently brought on board following Hamas’ election victory in Gaza a year earlier.

At the time, Israel’s secret plan relied on carrots more than sticks. The idea was to attach Gaza to Sinai, erasing the border between the two. Washington would help secure international funding for a free trade zone in Sinai.

With unemployment at over 60 per cent, massive overcrowding in the enclave and little clean water to drink, the expectation was that Palestinians in Gaza would gradually move the centre of their lives to Sinai, settling there or moving to distant Egyptian cities.

Following the leaks, Egyptian and Palestinian officials hurriedly denounced the plan as “fabricated”. However, there were plenty of clues that Egypt had begun facing pressure from 2007 onwards.

In response to the Israeli media leaks of 2014, an official close to former president Hosni Mubarak admitted that the screws had been turned on him in 2007 to agree to annex Gaza.

Five years later, according to the same source, Mohamed Morsi, who led a short-lived Muslim Brotherhood government, sent a delegation to Washington. There, the Americans proposed that “Egypt cede a third of the Sinai to Gaza in a two-stage process spanning four to five years”. Morsi too refused.

Suspicions that Egypt’s current president, Sisi, was close to capitulating in 2014 were fuelled at the time by Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas. In an interview on Egyptian TV, he said Israel’s Sinai plan had been “unfortunately accepted by some here [in Egypt]. Don’t ask me more about that. We abolished it.”

The Greater Gaza plan received another boost in 2018 when it was reportedly consideredfor inclusion in Donald Trump’s “deal of the century” Middle East “peace” plan. The hope was it would be financed by Gulf states as part of their normalisation with Israel.

That summer, Hamas even sent a delegation to Cairo to learn about the proposals.

Crushing Hamas
The gains for Israel in moving Palestinians from Gaza to Sinai, whether voluntarily under the Greater Gaza Plan or by force during a ground invasion, are obvious.

Egypt’s military dictatorship would inherit the problem of crushing Palestinian resistance groups like Hamas – largely out of view – rather than Israel. Hamas would not be likely to fare well, given the Egyptian military’s repression of the country’s own political Islamist movements.

The costs of confining and policing Gaza would shift from Israel to the Arab world and international community.

Once inside Sinai, ordinary Palestinians could be expected to seek alleviation from their poverty and suffering by integrating into wider Egyptian society, eventually moving to big cities like Cairo and Alexandria. They would be stripped of their right in international law to return to their homes.

In a generation or two, their children would identify as Egyptian, not Palestinian.

Meanwhile, the West Bank would be even more isolated and vulnerable to attacks from Jewish settlers, backed by Israeli soldiers. And Abbas would no longer be able to claim to represent the Palestinian cause, undermining his campaign to win recognition for statehood.

Very large stick
The problem is that no Egyptian leader has dared to accept such a plan, however much international arm-twisting and bribery was involved.

None wanted to be seen conspiring in Israel’s ethnic cleansing and final dispossession of the Palestinian people, one of the gravest and longest-running grievances shared by populations across the Middle East.

Which brings us to Israel’s current bombing campaign, which accords with no conceivable principle of proportionality, and its imminent ground invasion. Far from targeting Hamas, Israel has every incentive to use the Hamas attack of October 7 as a pretext to wreak as much damage on Gaza as possible.

Israel’s goal is to speed up the process of making Gaza uninhabitable.

Israel needs Palestinians in Gaza so desperate to leave that they will ethnically cleanse themselves, and Egypt under so much opprobrium for not opening the border to Sinai that it finally relents.

With its current bombing campaign, Israel has moved from carrots to a very large stick.

Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu is aware that he has only a limited time-window to effect enough carnage to realise Israel’s plan.

Notably, back in 2018, veteran Israeli reporter Ron Ben-Yishai revealed that the Israeli military was considering a new strategy towards Gaza that involved invading it and dissecting it in two, with Israel occupying the northern half.

At the same time the US was said to be willing to deepen Gaza’s humanitarian crisis by withholding funds from UNRWA, the UN’s relief agency.

Israel is currently achieving both through its bombing rampage and its demand that northern Gaza’s population “evacuate”, supposedly for their own safety, to southern Gaza.

The aim appears to be to squeeze Palestinians into the tiny space of Gaza’s south, next to the border with Sinai, destroy all civilian infrastructure, and bomb and terrorise Palestinians in the south too.

Palestinians are already clamouring to be allowed into Sinai, while Sisi is presumably coming under the severest pressure behind the scenes to back down and open the border.

In Israel’s cold, cynical calculations, its military i
Tigerberget
30.10.2023 kl 22:18 7976

Gjesp
portion
30.10.2023 kl 22:24 7948

Du skal ikke trykke pÄ(Dine selskapshendelser) I samme kolonne lenger ned stÄr det Generalforsamling ikke sant? Trykk pÄ den.
SoLong
30.10.2023 kl 22:27 7963

Pass pÄ at "pop up" er tillatt, ellers skjer det ingenting.
Tigerberget
30.10.2023 kl 22:46 7830

Nickhead skrev Oljen og ???
😂😂😂

Nickhead
26.10.2023 kl 20:10

Hvis du forstÄr spillet sÄ ser du at det skal godt nedover i morgen.
Eller er det oljen og USA som skal dra den videre opp?
Vi sier velkommen til 8 tallet igjen.

Slettet bruker
30.10.2023 kl 23:02 7725

11 i morgen bÞr vÊre innenfor rekkevidde. KnallgrÞnt pÄ andre siden :-)
Slettet bruker
30.10.2023 kl 23:03 7789

Har ASK kto og prĂžver igjen i morra. Annen nettleser !
Nu e det Natta etter en fin fotballkveld for Nord đŸ‘đŸ»đŸ˜€
PHOinvestor
31.10.2023 kl 07:53 6961

ser ut som de store aksjonÊrene som er inne, nÄ er interessert i att vi nÄ fÄr en stigning .
De har vel kjĂžpt det de skal ha.
Dette er ofte en av mange faktorer som gjĂžr att en aksje stiger.

Ser ut som vi nÄ fÄr en reel prising av aksjen. Tror den legger seg rundt 11- 12 som ett nytt normal nivÄ
Redigert 31.10.2023 kl 07:54 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
SoLong
31.10.2023 kl 09:26 6737

Du mÄ tillate "pop-up vinduer" fra nettstedet i nettleseren, fordi informasjonen kommer opp i et nytt vindu.
Redigert 31.10.2023 kl 09:28 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
protagoras
31.10.2023 kl 09:42 6655

Da har jeg stemt FOR.

Edit:
Flott at vi fÄr en avgjÞrelse sÄpass tidlig som 1.desember - sÄ blir det julefred iÄr ogsÄ.
Redigert 31.10.2023 kl 09:47 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Slettet bruker
31.10.2023 kl 10:05 6492

portion skrev
ja
Utbytte i hvilken valuta ? 0,14 dollar ?

â˜ș Har nĂ„ sagt ja til alle spĂžrsmĂ„l inne pĂ„ VPS for mine Peggys❀ SĂ„ det er bare Ă„ sette i gang 😇🩅🩅🩅🩅🌬🌬🌬🌬🚱🚱🚱🚱🗄🗄🗄🗄
Logget pĂ„ med Chrome nettleser og vipps sĂ„ ordnet pop up vinduene seg slik som beskrevet av hyggelige folk her i gĂ„r 😉👍
Et sterkt TGS Newco(mpani) med bredde og dybde og spisset kunnskap pÄ Seismiske Tjenester. Blir sÄ flott
.atte
Redigert 31.10.2023 kl 10:13 Du mÄ logge inn for Ä svare
Alby
31.10.2023 kl 10:43 6267

Hviledag i dag ?
Sweetspot
31.10.2023 kl 10:47 6426

Stemt for! 📈đŸč🖖
Tigerberget
31.10.2023 kl 10:56 6958

Stemt for her ogsĂ„ đŸ„łđŸŸđŸ»
steinulv
31.10.2023 kl 11:00 6923

ForhÄndsstemt For!
Sweetspot
31.10.2023 kl 11:06 6878

Trenden er FOR😎 Kjekt Ă„ vĂŠre all in nĂ„ da📈
portion
31.10.2023 kl 12:01 6549

Legger den inn her i tilfelle alle ikke har fÄtt det med seg.....
portion
I dag kl 10:21
0,14 USD ja, 1,56 NOK (Vi PGS aksjonÊrer fÄr ikke utbytte fÞr det eventuelt blir stemt ja i EGF,sÄ fÞrste utbytte vi kan fÄ er i Februar, men ogsÄ det er 0,14 USD. SÄ kommer det justering pÄ utbytte nivÄ etter det)
SoLong
31.10.2023 kl 13:34 6128

Men dette er pr ny aksje TGS Newco og ikke pr aksje i PGS
Slettet bruker
31.10.2023 kl 14:41 5728

Er det etter TGS ex-dato pushet gÄr til 12? Og er det 9,7 som nÄ regnes sÄ trygt at det er "belÄnings-bra?"
Bajasen
31.10.2023 kl 15:37 5360

Og shorten har Ăžkt.
Grimsmo
31.10.2023 kl 15:42 5324

Minket mener du vell