Vurdering +260% over børskurs

miniforvalter
MAHA A 17.04.2018 kl 23:33 2766

Det svenske olieselskab Maha energy har endnu ikke genvundet børsværdi efter emission sidste år på kurs 7,1 sek da de skulle bruge penge til at købe endnu et oliefelt (Tie) i Brasilien. Kursen faldt til kurs 6,4 da markedet faldt ud af at garantisterne fik deres aktier til denne kurs.

Selskabet er pt vurderet til 74M $ ved en produktion på ca 1850 bbl/d. Selskabet kom med sit første overskud i 4 kvt 17, med ca 1,2M $ da Brent olieprisen var 61,46 $ og bbl/d var 1597.

I 2,5 måned fra 4/4 18 er olieproduktionen begrænset til ca 1600 bbl/d da det mindste oliefelt Tartaruga i Brasilien er lukket ned af sikkerhedsmæssige oversager, mens de borer en ny brønd for at øge produktionen.

“The Work Program at Tartaruga is kicked off today with the mobilization of a coiled tubing unit from Macae to the field. The workover will include upsizing the current 1.5" completion string and the perforating of a previously unperforated producing zone of the 7TTG well (the "7TTG Workover"). The Braserv Rig 147 has been contracted to perform the perforating and recompletion of the well. The 7TTG Workover operations are expected to take between 3 and 4 weeks.

Additionally, plans are well developed to mobilize a 1500 HP drilling rig to Tartaruga for the reentry of and horizontal sidetrack of the 107D well (the "Re-entry and Sidetrack"). The Re-entry and Sidetrack will commence as soon as possible after the 7TTG Workover is completed. The Re-entry and Sidetrack is expected to take 6 weeks to drill and complete.

The production facilities at Tartaruga will be shut down during the 7TTG Workover and Re-entry and Sidetrack. As announced the Company will be upgrading the facilities to accommodate expected increases in production from these operations.”

Derefter vil de rykke deres rig til Tie feltet.

“Company will drill a new well to target the oil productive Agua Grande and Sergi formations at a structurally optimal position (the "Attic Well"). A secondary objective of the Attic Well will be to explore the previously undrilled Boipeba reservoir which is located below the oil bearing Sergi formation. The Attic Well at Tie is expected to take 6 weeks to drill and complete.

Unlike Tartaruga Field where production will be shut down during the workover and drilling period, it is planned to continue to produce the Tie Field during the drilling of the Attic Well. The Hydraulic jet pumps that were ordered at the end of November have been manufactured and are now on a ship steering for Brazil. The pumps left the United States on 20 March, 2018 and is expected to arrive in Brazil later in April. One of the jet pumps will be installed on the shut in GTE-3 well as soon as it has cleared customs in Brazil.

In order to ready the GTE-3 well for the Jet Pump, a workover unit will be mobilized to coincide with the installation of the jet pump to convert the well for pumping operations. All necessary completion equipment is on order and is scheduled to be available in time for the workover (the "Tie Workover").“

“Vi har ett spännande arbetsprogram som kan ge stora utdelningar. Bland annat ska vi utforska potentialen i den tidigare helt outforksade Boipeban-sandstenen som ligger under den nu producerande Sergei-formationen på Tie-fältet i Brasilien. Det finns mycket goda förutsättningar att den kan innehålla utvinningsbar olja. Prickar vi rätt i Boipeban så kan vi alltså lägga till ytterliggare reserver bland våra tillgångar. Vi kan då också snabbt koppla på den till den existerande infrastrukturen på Tie-fältet. “

Der er en minimums guidens på 2044 bbl/d i gennemsnit for 2018. Men de håber på at slå dette markant. Pt største problem er at finde købere til olien, som de skal have på plads til den oliemængde de får ekstra efter boring.

Selskabet har følgende P1/P2 og P3 i millioner barrels resourcer;
Tie 5,6 - 11,77 - 13,54
Tartaruga 3,83 - 9,1 - 29,78
LAK 0,03 - 13,47 - 18,89

Maha havde ca 21M $ i cash 31/12 17 og et obligationslån på 32,6M $.
CAPEX for 2018 er 24M $

Sparebank 1 markets indledte dækning at aktien pr 18/1 2018, inden resourceupdate og 4 kvt 17 resultat. De indledte med et kursmål på 13 SEK og var dermed den aktie med største upside at de aktier der var med på den udsendte liste over selskaber. Af norske selskaber på den liste kan nævnes Panoro, statoil, Questerre, aker BP, DNO. I deres SOTP valuation kom de frem til en værdi på 17,4 sek. Men opdateres denne med de nyeste tal på P værdier og antal aktier, så skulle denne have været 23,5 SEK.

Selskabet nævnte selv i deres præsentation af 4 kvt 17 at deres NPV på P1 er 160M $ og 450M på P2.

I 4 kvt havde de en netback på 31,77$ per barrel.
Redigert 17.04.2018 kl 23:47 Du må logge inn for å svare