NAVA: Navamedic ASA Expands Alflorex® distribution to the Nether

Slettet bruker
NAVA 24.01.2020 kl 14:57 1031

Oslo, 24 January 2020 – Navamedic ASA (OSE: NAVA), today announces it has entered into an agreement with Alimentary Health for the launch of Alflorex®, a unique product for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), in the Netherlands in 2H 2020. In December 2019, Navamedic launched Alflorex® in Denmark. “We are pleased to announce the agreement with Alimentary Health, expanding our distribution of Alflorex® to the Netherlands, a key growth market for Navamedic. About 10-15% of the population have IBS symptoms, and by introducing Alflorex® in more markets we are contributing to improved quality of life by helping IBS sufferers to take back control of their gut health,” says Kathrine Gamborg Andreassen, CEO of Navamedic. Based on a strategic partnership with PrecisionBiotics Ltd, Navamedic is already distributing Alflorex® to pharmacies in Norway and in December 2019, the company launched the product in pharmacies in Denmark. In addition, Navamedic has the territory rights to launch the product in Iceland. “Expansion of existing products to new geographies proves the attractiveness of Navamedic’s highly scalable market access platform, and is a recognition of our expertise in introducing, positioning and marketing of products across categories. Both the consumer health gastro therapeutic area and the probiotic market is underdeveloped in our markets, and we aim to drive growth in this market with this unique product,” says Gamborg Andreassen. Alimentary Health is the owner of Alflorex® and part of the PrecisionBiotics Group, who is developing unique bacteria cultures that have been specifically researched and rigorously tested for specific indications. Alflorex® for IBS is classified as a medical Class IIb and contains the patented bacterial strain, Bifidobacterium Longum 35624®. The 35624® bacteria culture is clinically proven to reduce symptoms for IBS, including bloating and gas, abdominal pain, diarrhea and constipation. For further information, please contact: Kathrine Gamborg Andreassen, CEO, Navamedic Mobile: +47 951 78 680 E-mail: kathrine@navamedic.com Lars Hjarrand, CFO, Navamedic Mobile: +47 917 62 842 E-mail: lars.hjarrand@navamedic.com
inva
24.01.2020 kl 16:20 999

Gode nyheter dette :-)
navas
25.01.2020 kl 00:41 930

Definitivt gode nyheter dette, men man kan jo spørre seg hvorfor lanseringen i Danmark i desember ikke ble publisert som en egen børsmelding. Ikke spesielt aksjonærvennlig dette. Markedet i Danmark er tross alt like stort som i Norge, begge land har en populasjon på drøye 5 millioner. Når det er sagt, er Nederland, med sine drøyt 17 millioner innbyggere, et marked som er nesten like stort som Norge, Sverige og Danmark tilsammen. I tillegg har Navamedic markedsrettighetene for produktet på Island.

Alt i alt betyr dette en betydelig salgsvekst for Navamedic inneværende år , og da spesielt fra og med tredje kvartal. Dette bør så absolutt komme til syne i form av økende positiv bunnlinje utover året. Kostnadene i forbindelse med utvikling/lansering av Sippi er allerede tatt, og en klar forventning til selskapet nå er at man fra og med 1. kvartalsresultat i mai leverer flere millioner i pluss på bunnlinjen, og enda flere millioner de neste to kvartalene i inneværende børsår.