Tomra - statsminister Orbán: Ungarn innfører pantesystem

Kommentatoren
TOM 16.02.2020 kl 22:36 1265

Det strømmer på nå! I løpet av de siste ukene har Hviterussland, Quebec (Canada) og Victoria (Australia) offentliggjort at pantesystem vil bli innført. I dag følger Ungarn etter. Nyheten ble sluppet under en tale statsminister Orbán holdt i Budapest.

Orbán: Hungary’s Last Ten Years Most Successful Decade of Past Century

MTI-Hungary Today 2020.02.16.

Orbán lays out govt’s climate protection action plan

Hungary’s government this past week adopted a climate protection action plan which aims to make 90 percent of the electricity generated in Hungary carbon-free by 2030, Prime Minister Viktor Orbán said.

Orbán said it was clear from his government’s plan that it was prepared to be accountable for it in 2030.

Detailing the plan, the prime minister said that as of July 1, the government will start eliminating illegal waste sites and penalising polluters. Single-use plastics will be banned and a deposit return scheme will be introduced for glass and plastic bottles and cans, he said. The action plan will also protect rivers from waste flowing in from abroad, Orbán added.

The government will also introduce stricter regulations for multinational companies, mandating the use of environment-friendly technologies. Further, the government will allocate 32 billion forints (EUR 95.3m) towards supporting renewable energy production by small and medium-sized companies over the next two years.

Under the plan, ten new trees will be planted for every newborn in Hungary and by 2030 the proportion of the country’s forest area will be increased to 27 percent. Over the next ten years the capacity of solar power plants will be increased six-fold. The government will support the production and purchase of cheap electric vehicles and by 2022 new buses in public transport will all be electric, Orbán said.

A so-called green government bond will be introduced with the government vowing to spend all returns on them on climate-friendly schemes, the prime minister said.

Orbán said climate protection had become “politically fashionable”, but “all the empty talk cheapens the seriousness of the issue”. The prime minister said it was “time to act instead of just talking”.

https://hungarytoday.hu/orban-success-century-trianon-climate/

Redigert 20.01.2021 kl 11:58 Du må logge inn for å svare
KanonBra5
17.02.2020 kl 07:24 1181

Fantastisk!!! Pantesystemer brer seg nå globalt i rekordfart. En ting er iallefall sikkert. Tomra får det EKSTREMT travelt i årene fremover. Tenk å nesten ha monopol på en GLOBAL bærekraftig megatrend!!! For en uke vi har foran oss. Euroshop med presentasjon av det nye flaggskipet R1 og kompaktmaskinen M1 står på programmet!! I tillegg har vi Q4/EOY 2019 presentasjon på torsdag!!! Det gledes kan man si!!

Ha en strålene Tomra uke 😀

Investor
KanonBra5
17.02.2020 kl 11:02 1079

Man må ikke glemme at Ungarn har over 10 millioner innbyggere. Så her blir det et stort pantesystem med mange panteautomater!!!😀

Investor
Kommentatoren
08.03.2020 kl 22:16 930

Ekspertisen oppfordrer ungarske myndigheter til å adoptere den nordiske modellen når pantesystem nå er bestemt innført i nasjonen. Som vi vet er panteordningen en braksuksess i de nordiske land, og som man kan lese her er den folkelig oppslutningen om systemene tilnærmet 100%.

Hungary urged to follow Nordic deposit return scheme

Bence Gaál Friday, March 6, 2020, 14:00

Experts have urged the Hungarian Government to introduce a deposit return scheme for drinks containers with a variable fee, after a poll of people across four Nordic countries with decades-old deposit return schemes revealed overwhelming support for a variable model according to a press release sent to the Budapest Business Journal.

The polls, conducted by Norstat, covered Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway where a deposit is levied on drinks containers based on their size and material.

The surveyed people were asked if the deposit return model implemented in their respective country was easy to use and understand. In each poll, more than 97% of respondents agreed their respective variable model schemes are easy to use and understand, with support in Sweden and Norway reaching 99%.

The polls also asked the extent to which the public agreed the variable deposit was fairer for shoppers than flat deposits used in countries such as Germany. The responses were positive in all countries, as some 87% in Finland agreed, while the rate stood at 81% in Sweden, 78% in Norway, and 70% in Denmark.

The press release says that in the years since implementing the variable model schemes recycling rates in these nations have skyrocketed, with Denmark recording a bottle and can recycling rate of 90%.

Experts are calling on the government to opt for the variable deposit model following Prime Minister Viktor Orbán’s State of the Nation address where he committed to introducing a new standardized deposit return scheme as part of the country’s Green Program.

"The introduction of a standardized deposit return scheme in Hungary is a watershed moment in the country’s history as it looks to establish a greener future," László Duma of the Doctoral School of Business and Management at Corvinus University of Budapest said."There is a huge opportunity to learn from the proven variable models used across the Nordics which are supported by the public to this day and have resulted in a major uptick in recycling."

https://bbj.hu/energy-environment/hungary-urged-to-follow-nordic-deposit-return-scheme_179358
Redigert 08.03.2020 kl 22:16 Du må logge inn for å svare