CNANO - Ny CFO ansatt fra 4/4-22

Slettet bruker
CNANO 07.04.2022 kl 15:00 461

CrayoNano har fått ny CFO!

"CrayoNano welcomes new Chief Financial Office, Jens Kielland
05 Apr 2022

CrayoNano Appointment of Chief Financial Officer

Trondheim, Norway

CrayoNano (NOTC:CNANO) is pleased to announce the appointment of Jens Kielland as Chief Financial Officer effective 4 April 2022. Kielland has extensive experience from management positions in Glamox and Elkem and as an equity analyst in the leading Nordic investment bank SEB. He holds a Master of Science in industrial economics and technology management from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.

Jo Uthus, CEO said:

“On behalf of CrayoNano, I am delighted to welcome Jens. His significant experience will be put to great use as we continue to scale. We look forward to Jens playing a key role in CrayoNano’s growth.”

Jens Kielland, incoming CFO said:

“I am thrilled to be joining CrayoNano at this exciting stage in their journey. It is clear to me that their offering is unique and industry leading.I am grateful to be a part of the team and hope that my experience will add value to the company’s growth.”

For more information, please contact:

CEO Jo Uthus

Mail: investor@crayonano.com

Phone: +47 72 90 98 60

About CrayoNano

CrayoNano develops and manufactures semiconductor components based on our expertise and technology in nanomaterials. With on our patented and proprietary technology, our first application targets the fast-growing disinfection market with high quality and performance driven UV-C LEDs.

The company is headquartered in Trondheim, Norway, applying a fab-lite model with a global supply chain and worldwide footprint to provide our customers with innovative semiconductor devices. Our vision is to enable new applications and solutions in health & safety, water purification, life sciences, consumer and industrial goods, and automotive industries. CrayoNano is registered on OTC in Norway under the ticker: CNANO."

kilde: https://crayonano.com/investors/news/1ccc7557-fbc9-40b0-8b94-f6f025855d1f